games today coming up at 1pm pacific, the 3 games yesterday postponed

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

It's all about money. They were going to get locked out

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Nobody is watching just shut it down, these idiots are doing it to themselves

later

Last week in a piece on The Athletic, Ethan Strauss reported that the ratings for network NBA broadcasts have declined by 45 percent since 2011–12, with games on TNT down about 40 percent and games on ESPN down about 20 percent. While there were some expectations ratings would increase for the NBA’s bubble games with sports fans starved for content, that apparently has not been the case.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Nobody is watching just shut it down, these idiots are doing it to themselves

later

Last week in a piece on The Athletic, Ethan Strauss reported that the ratings for network NBA broadcasts have declined by 45 percent since 2011–12, with games on TNT down about 40 percent and games on ESPN down about 20 percent. While there were some expectations ratings would increase for the NBA’s bubble games with sports fans starved for content, that apparently has not been the case.
    god damn stupid nba trying to abuse the platform to defend a criminal as if he's an innocent little angel who got shot unjustifiably... these idiots need to shut up and dribble because clearly they have no clue what they talking about.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    god damn stupid nba trying to abuse the platform to defend a criminal as if he's an innocent little angel who got shot unjustifiably... these idiots need to shut up and dribble because clearly they have no clue what they talking about.
    Too funny. NBA threatens to walk...American's say "c'ya" - scared to death of losing
    their golden goose, NBA reconsiders. There's a whole lot more of this comin'.

This is a reach for the NBA to get some attention. I believe the ratings are low, they have
    lost quite a few older fans and they are trying to appeal to the naive young.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Too funny. NBA threatens to walk...American's say "c'ya" - scared to death of losing
    their golden goose, NBA reconsiders. There's a whole lot more of this comin'.

This is a reach for the NBA to get some attention. I believe the ratings are low, they have
    lost quite a few older fans and they are trying to appeal to the naive young.
    I hope the league folds. If it does, then these players can spend time being social justice warriors full time. Pathetic garbage.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Supposedly it’s in the CBA if they strike and playoffs aren’t completed they lose 25 percent of their money next season.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

African pumpkin toss back on!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

I’m wondering if they play tmr

bucks r up first just like before

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!