15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Hitman, i have not miss one sec of the nba, i have so much on my plate here to gambling on if it end today for good i have no problem with it, like i said maybe when the golden goose is dry for these players only then will they take notice we dont care....i just hope the owners has the balls to stand up to the players, imo it long overdue.. the pro sport players here in the states nba,nfl has kill both sports for me today.im happy i found new sports to bet on and it pump me up again, i was so bored with the nba, and nfl, i just could not even get up to look at their betting numbers now.
    It was the Milwaukee Bucks who fired the first shot. If the Commissioner would have ruled the game a forfeit
    maybe this odd stance they took might not have snowballed. Maybe the NFL will Kill their season too, a lot
    of Social Justice Enthusiasts in that
    group too.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    It was the Milwaukee Bucks who fired the first shot. If the Commissioner would have ruled the game a forfeit
    maybe this odd stance they took might not have snowballed. Maybe the NFL will Kill their season too, a lot
    group too.
    What would have happened if the arena had been full of fans?

Does the NBA punish them, or do they let a bunch of pissed off fans go home and watch the video?

Talk about a riot that would ensue.

Fans means tonight's games all happen, in my opinion.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

This is to force owners to use their influence to enact changes for them. We know Ballmer would badly want a championship so if he agrees to do whatever the players want in exchange of keep playing, then the season is not cancelled.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    It’s being reported players r getting ready to leave bubble
    That would mean that LeBron Crybaby China James will not be handed another championship.

Not going to happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    It’s being reported players r getting ready to leave bubble
    If I were teams like the Magic or Blazers I'd leave the bubble asap regardless of this police shooting event!!

Save face and the embarrassment of losing the series in the last blowout games. ..

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Who cares. nhl is on

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

LeBron pretty much started this "woke" crap a few years ago. His disciples might run him over and hypothetically eat their own to take it further.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Um the fans would pack the stadium in a second...people need there fix or drug of sports. Id love to see a backlash

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Taking stand snd having the good peopke suffer ??
    Suffer? The nba not playing is a god send. People are laughing at the players. That league is a joke. Now if the nfl boycotts, then I’ll be pissed.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i just think if you are paid by a owner to play nfl, mlb, nfl you should play, if you dont you should be fired on the spot, no ifs or buts...........if they want to sit out for crazy bs fine, just dont bring them back, you see today with the owners backing down like in the nfl for taking a knee, how this have got bigger and out of hand..... again we control this, if people stop attending or watching, the players would have no power......

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

i just think if you are paid by a owner to play nfl, mlb, nfl you should play, if you dont you should be fired on the spot, no ifs or buts...........if they want to sit out for crazy bs fine, just dont bring them back, you see today with the owners backing down like in the nfl for taking a knee, how this have got bigger and out of hand..... again we control this, if people stop attending or watching, the players would have no power......
    Ya ..sbr owners should make you become a pro. You spend countless hours on the site yet never give back. Damn ck

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Who cares whether or not these teams play?

Cancel the NBA & maybe even the NFL for five years along with all their salaries. I'm sure all
    those 'woke' athletes will spend their time productively helping to improve life in all
    our Democrat run cities. Because they are such better people than the rest of us,
    I know they are dying to do it.

Ya gotta wonder who they think they are punishing LOL

Maybe they should move the China. Shanghai Bucks? Wuhan Warriors?
    I bet they wouldn't kneel for the Chinese anthem.

Last edited by 15805; 08-26-20 at 08:44 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I was told by a friend who is in touch with an NBA executive that the players will announce the season is over unless Wisconsin police is held accountable. It's up to the politicians to fix this mess else there is no NBA.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 08-26-20 at 09:23 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I was told by a friend who is in touch with an NBA executive that whe players will announce the season is over unless Wisconsin police is held accountable...
    That would be ridiculous.

That's operating outside of the law because these guys aren't educated on how the law works.

It will never, ever go down that way, that's not how the court system works.

Laughable at best.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    group too.
    no way in hell adam silver does that, he will be branded as someone racist immediately if he doesnt support that move... lol

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10113

I was told by a friend who is in touch with an NBA executive that whe players will announce the season is over unless Wisconsin police is held accountable. It's up to the politicians to fix this mess else there is no NBA.
    and who is accountable for the small business that were torched? NBA ......Non Beneficial association

Alan Aktion
    Alan Aktion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

4 years to the day Kaepernick kneeled during the anthem, the NBA & other sports PPD their games. Wow, what a coincidence. lol

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everything the leaders on the left accuse Trump of is projection.

The left calls Trump a bully but they call all trump supporters racist, they say trump thinks he’s above the law but they spied on his campaign and now want police officers charged and arrested before an investigation has even begun. They call Trump corrupt but Biden and Clinton are the ones making millions off of government.

The leaders of the left are the ones who don’t like this country and it’s institutions.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

I was told by a friend who is in touch with an NBA executive that the players will announce the season is over unless Wisconsin police is held accountable. It's up to the politicians to fix this mess else there is no NBA.
    You have no friends.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 448

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Aktion View Post
    4 years to the day Kaepernick kneeled during the anthem, the NBA & other sports PPD their games. Wow, what a coincidence. lol

Wrong.... He wasn't kneeling 4 years ago to this day. He was sitting on the bench.

Alan Aktion

Lol... Way to miss the point. Kneeling, sitting, it's semantics. Both happened exactly 4 years apart weather he was kneeling, sitting, or standing on his head.

7deuceoff$uit

Lol... Way to miss the point. Kneeling, sitting, it's semantics. Both happened exactly 4 years apart weather he was kneeling, sitting, or standing on his head.
    Actually it isn't semantics, because he stopped sitting after this and started to kneel. He was very specific about taking a knee after.

Alan Aktion

No, it's still semantics. It's ok though, the point eludes you like most people. What a cute little emoji u used. An accurate depiction of your pettiness. lol

7deuceoff$uit

No, it's still semantics. It's ok though, the point eludes you like most people. What a cute little emoji u used. An accurate depiction of your pettiness. lol

No, I understand the point.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by Buena Onda View Post
    You sound like that guy at the party that is in recovery and are the reason no booze or fun can be had by anyone at your expense. You know that guy, right? The cool guy
    I am just wondering whose fun I am(even possibly can) denying?? But, I agree, I am a cool guy.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I started losing my ass right before the shooting went down. I wonder how a lawsuit against both the cop and Blake for gambling losses and a losing streak would be received?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

nothing to see here according to the news source adrian woj

The NBA's players have decided to resume the playoffs, source tells ESPN.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Circus

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Its just a peaceful protest boys. You will enjoy your priveleges again shortly

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Someone gave a presentation on how much money would be lost if they quit. “Greedier heads prevailed”. Bunch of part-time quitter cowards

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

everyone with a brain know that these athletes will never dare to say a word if it hurts their pocket. HELLO anyone remember how when nba players bow down to china?? now you want them to shut down nba which will hurt their pocket? lol no chance.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

nba players get to bring guest to the bubble monday

via GIPHY

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Bunch of attention seeking whores...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO