PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well, Dodgers and Giants game last night they did the black ribbon BLM kneeling crap, then after that a bunch of retarded players on both teams did kneel also during the National Anthem..

Go protest pal.

If this makes you wanna cry and hold your pp, you need to just go and protest.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3715

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who the Fukk plays chess? Certainly not most women. They have much better things to do then sit across some ugly, zit faced nerd. Look at the pictures of the grandmasters you posted. None of them would be a male model. They all look like shit.
    Exactly right.

But they are brilliant for sure.

One of the biggest reasons we don't see many women or blacks in Chess is.... they just aren't interested in it.

But what political correctness often does is they try to "balance" things so the ratio of any given job or class has the "correct" number of blacks, women, etc. This is a very flawed strategy in my opinion.

If I was trying to recruit the top Hexversi players in the world to play on my team I wouldn't give a shit whether they were black or white, or women or men, or anything else for that matter. I would only care about one thing.... are they any good?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Star spangled banner been played at baseball games even BEFORE it was the national anthem
    It was not played by every team and for every damn game. It was originally played as a sign of patriotism. Today, it’s played as a matter of tradition but zero thought. Today, it is watered down. We have become zombies that can’t think, we just do. They play it too damn much. Why should I have to stand during a grade school talent show? Why should it be played in front of the grocery store?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Which is why you shouldn’t play the anthem at a sporting event in the first place. The anthem use to never be played before games but once they found a way to make money...
    Hasn't the national anthem been playing at baseball games for 150 years?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

But what political correctness often does is they try to "balance" things so the ratio of any given job or class has the "correct" number of blacks, women, etc. This is a very flawed strategy in my opinion.
    If I was trying to recruit the top Hexversi players in the world to play on my team I wouldn't give a shit whether they were black or white, or women or men, or anything else for that matter. I would only care about one thing.... are they any good?
    I hire top professionals for corporations and the big push is to hire more women but not because they are trying to be politically correct but because the women are hands down better than a lot of men. Companies don’t throw money away and they’re not just going to hire someone to fill a quota because they don’t have to. They are hiring the best and it pains me to tell you that women are kicking men’s butts in the workplace. Most senior men feel entitled, stuck in their old ways, not willing to change or reinvent themselves. They can only think one way (just like many at SBR), are not flexible and end up losing money. Then when they are forced out, the first thing they tell me is that the company had to hire a female, so they got fired. Bullshit, that woman was 10x better than you.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Hasn't the national anthem been playing at baseball games for 150 years?
    Nope, not at every game just special occasions.

https://www.wbur.org/onlyagame/2018/...8-world-series

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

Which is why you shouldn’t play the anthem at a sporting event in the first place. The anthem use to never be played before games but once they found a way to make money...

must have been a big money maker back in

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    must have been a big money maker back in
    . It was...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

BLM is just a white owned organization still controlling the black man....sad really

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3715

I hire top professionals for corporations and the big push is to hire more women but not because they are trying to be politically correct but because the women are hands down better than a lot of men. Companies don’t throw money away and they’re not just going to hire someone to fill a quota because they don’t have to. They are hiring the best and it pains me to tell you that women are kicking men’s butts in the workplace. Most senior men feel entitled, stuck in their old ways, not willing to change or reinvent themselves. They can only think one way (just like many at SBR), are not flexible and end up losing money. Then when they are forced out, the first thing they tell me is that the company had to hire a female, so they got fired. Bullshit, that woman was 10x better than you.
    If the women are better than the men... then I'm all for it.

One of my all time favorite movies is Moneyball. I realize they spiced it up a bit for the movie but the way Pete(Jonah Hill) calculated value was brilliant. They cut through any and all prejudices. Whether it be race, weight, speed, age, height, or anything else. Pete and Billy Beane(Brad Pitt) mostly only cared about one thing... does he get on base?

I do believe Martin Luther King got it right. But I guess some people have a different interpretation.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

It was not played by every team and for every damn game. It was originally played as a sign of patriotism. Today, it’s played as a matter of tradition but zero thought. Today, it is watered down. We have become zombies that can’t think, we just do. They play it too damn much. Why should I have to stand during a grade school talent show? Why should it be played in front of the grocery store?
    I absolutely agree. Watered down now bc it's played at EVERY sporting event.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

They play the national anthem at the grocery store?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The anthem was 1st used as a daily precursor to the start of ball games around 1918 as a reminder to those that we are only able to play baseball and jeer/ cheer in this society because of our great military and heritage.

This is why NOBODY understands the stupid kneeling. You're protesting the greatness, wealth and freedom of America, delivered by it's military and those who serve past and present.

You're protesting...but what's your alternative? You wanna see how far your talent to hit a baseball goes in Iraq? Your ability to shoot a basketball in Zimbaubwe or your how many gold chains and diamond earrings you can buy in China?

It's just dumb and naive.

George Floyd would have been executed 20 years ago in China.

That dipshit in Georgia stealing stuff from construction sites would have had his hands sawn off in Saudi Arabia.

But yeah...you got it pretty bad here I guess.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The anthem was 1st used as a daily precursor to the start of ball games around 1918 as a reminder to those that we are only able to play baseball and jeer/ cheer in this society because of our great military and heritage.

This is why NOBODY understands the stupid kneeling. You're protesting the greatness, wealth and freedom of America, delivered by it's military and those who serve past and present.

You're protesting...but what's your alternative? You wanna see how far your talent to hit a baseball goes in Iraq? Your ability to shoot a basketball in Zimbaubwe or your how many gold chains and diamond earrings you can buy in China?

That dipshit in Georgia stealing stuff from construction sites would have had his hands sawn off in Saudi Arabia.

You're not wrong

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    BLM is just a white owned organization still controlling the black man....sad really
    Yup, all the BLM protestors in the streets are white now.. lol...

Democratic strong move in the election year.. Create as much anarchy as possible in America to make Trump look bad so Biden wins more votes.. Notice all the crazy crap is happening in all the VERY BLUE and Democratic ran States. End game is to blame Trump for that.

Stryder
    Stryder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

We really need to bring back public executions here

Would be solid entertainment for sure

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Floyd lol was a real winner

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    oh yea?

where did they invade usa?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/w...ies-syria.html

if you can afford the dollar read on dip shit

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

​Why you lying about Ahmand Arbury???

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

100% correct

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

WTF? You’re tuning out but will then tune in? You’re sick in the Fukking head dude.

or maybe it’s your excuse to tell your friends when they come over because your a broke dick Fuk? “No, I don’t have cable because MLB took a knee”. But I’ll find us a stream.
    Sometimes I take for granted some posters like you can't put 2 and 2 together

Obviously I am tuning out as boycott because I don't want them getting ratings or money. Of course it's a drop in the bucket but it's my drop. So basically I still am watching them run around on the field and the little ESPN monkeys in the booth chatter on but I'm not paying them to do it.

And you say I'm sick in the head.

No one blatantly spews bs like you do pal, no one.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    ​Why you lying about Ahmand Arbury???
    This leftist genius wants concrete proof on all things said about a thug who's name he doesn't bother to spell correctly. LOL

chico2663

funny guys like you and trump have never worn the colors but want to be a patriot. When russia put bounties on their head and trump didn't object he lost their vote. my family has served since the big one until now. Have family in iraq and syria. They aren;t voting for trump. This will be the first time that the military hasn't voted for the repubs.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This leftist genius wants concrete proof on all things said about a thug who's name he doesn't bother to spell correctly. LOL

funny you don't have a pension and mcconnell put into the virus controls to cut social security

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    funny guys like you and trump have never worn the colors but want to be a patriot. When russia put bounties on their head and trump didn't object he lost their vote. my family has served since the big one until now. Have family in iraq and syria. They aren;t voting for trump. This will be the first time that the military hasn't voted for the repubs.
    Sleazebag Don will be CRUSHED and HUMILIATED on Nov 3rd.....

dlowilly

funny you don't have a pension and mcconnell put into the virus controls to cut social security
    Senor Storytime sundowning again

dlowilly

I like the symbolism of these baseball players holding an extra long turd in honor of BLM

chico2663

Senor Storytime sundowning again
    you know when you lose...when you bring meds or mental competency into it. ps sundowning is what that idiot in the white house does on twitter late at night. Is that what you do when you are walking that beat at night? Bitching because black guys make more than you. lol

dlowilly

you know when you lose...when you bring meds or mental competency into it. ps sundowning is what that idiot in the white house does on twitter late at night. Is that what you do when you are walking that beat at night? Bitching because black guys make more than you. lol
    Good grief call a doctor

chico2663

poor dumwilly 5'2 270 lbs. Can't pass background test to get concealed carry permit. Seems that time you had to get those gerbils removed from your aZz has done wonders with your background check!

chico2663

Good grief call a doctor

losers like you and trump seem to always want todeflect your values on others

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

I like the symbolism of these baseball players holding an extra long turd in honor of BLM
    Lol.. That's a new way to look at it!!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

is your head up your buttcrack4lyfe or are you really that penetrating simple?

people were driving model Ts back then!

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The Yankees destroyed the Confederate south slave trade 155yrs ago.

Yankees need to live their name history representing African American more than any other sports franchise.
    is that how they came up with the name, New York Yankees?????

they must have missed that part of how they got their name, https://www.britannica.com/topic/New-York-Yankees

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

This is now automated by Google on my assistant. It pops up every time I use the assistant. They keep shoving things down our throats.

First ... 567891011 ... Last