Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13538

minnesota get down there and film us some entertainment

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Well at least people now feel free to go out and live their lives, right? Better than stay at home?

it was ok for about a week, now it's back to stay at home with this dumbass 9pm curfew

bars/restaurants in milwaukee were finally getting some money, now they're shut down again on a saturday night

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Follow the money, cut off the funding, and throw that billionaire bastard in jail.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12047

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    What about transportation to the airport and/or airport parking?

I'd hate to be on these planes. You know the fukkers are taking off their masks and requesting Hennesey's

Lol..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

White people are armed and dangerous in the burbs these days.. Don't under estimate the fire power of the rich white folks sitting in their nice homes.

I know I'm locked and loaded!! Try to rage and riot on my property bullets will be flying..

milwaukee mike

oh now this has gone too far! wife was gonna bring home some mad chicken from mayfair mall and they shut the whole mall down already... when i can't get my chicken and waffles i get pissed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila town hall broken into

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Protesters are starting to rage in LA, Cali now again.. Weekend is turning them thugs loose.. Buddy just called me and people are taking the streets.. It's only 3pm too... Geeezz!!!

The cop was arrested no need for all this now almost a week later... Stupidity!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get your guns out

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Phila town hall broken into
    Not to worry JJ. Philly has no cash.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    At least it has not gotten worse. In Philly they are throwing bottles at police and i think i heard going after the mayors statue. And lit a police car on fire. So they are going again after people that had nothing to do with what happened. The police here did not do it . They also marched in Camden earlier but nothing happened so that's good.
    Bigfeet Lives Matter?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Time for Marshal Law!! Give them the green light!!

Description

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory. Wikipedia

milwaukee mike

i mentioned this weeks ago

getting people to start wearing masks was gonna lead to looting/burglaries... now it's happening on a massive scale

no face no case!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i mentioned this weeks ago

getting people to start wearing masks was gonna lead to looting/burglaries... now it's happening on a massive scale

no face no case!
    Yup, Corona masks now cover up everyone's face.. Camera's and video are useless now..

FREE RAIN on CRIME and LOOTING!!!

It's gonna really get ugly again tonight in all Blue State major cities!!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Time for Marshal Law!! Give them the green light!!

Description

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to a temporary emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory. Wikipedia

We needed this weeks ago when everyone thought they had to right to ignore state laws at the time regarding the virus

But yes, bring it on now, that would be fun to watch

That's some PPV I would gladly pay for.

Watching the military get these fools in check

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    We needed this weeks ago when everyone thought they had to right to ignore state laws at the time regarding the virus

But yes, bring it on now, that would be fun to watch

That's some PPV I would gladly pay for.

Watching the military get these fools in check
    so you're comparing people just leaving their homes to work/etc... to criminals looting and destroying property?

those "state laws" were just suggestions that were totally illegal and unconstitutional

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21797

Yup, Corona masks now cover up everyone's face.. Camera's and video are useless now..

This is in Hollywood right, not LA? Pretty sure I recognize the area, near the Loews Hollywood. I always stay there when I'm in the area.

milwaukee mike

good point

red states = lower taxes, more rights, no lockdowns, no lootings
    blue states = higher taxes, locked in your own house, people allowed to destroy your property, etc

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

so over this bullshit, move on with your lives. who cares about a felon

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    so you're comparing people just leaving their homes to work/etc... to criminals looting and destroying property?

those "state laws" were just suggestions that were totally illegal and unconstitutional

My point is, people shouldn't think they can just ignore laws & do what they want, just because they don't agree with them.

If you have a job, you may not agree with your boss all the time, but you have to adhere by his rules or else you suffer the consequences.

I don't believe in wearing a seat belt, but usually do.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10908

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Bigfeet Lives Matter?
    Bigfoots have more class then these looters. Bigfoots when a Police Officer kills one of them they plant a tree and eat the cop that did it. They do not loot innocent people.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    This is in Hollywood right, not LA? Pretty sure I recognize the area, near the Loews Hollywood. I always stay there when I'm in the area.
    I know my best friend just called me where he was biking by the Grove just now.. He says it's getting crazy!! They about to loot the Grove probably now..

The Hollywood Grove is a HUGE elite shopping center in Hollywood for everyone reading in..

LA riots all over again maybe later on tonight..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Without any riots taking place, 8 people were shot in separate shootings last night Baltimore. 2 of the 8 were killed including a 16 year old girl.

Maybe the BLM crew needs to change courses and head that way.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Police and Governors need to STEP UP TONIGHT!! Should get the green light for the use of force and fill up the local jails.. Can't have free rain like this...

It's not protesting anymore.. It's destruction and mayhem...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20424

Not shocked that sbr is saying shoot the protesters. Are people actually defending the cop who killed the guy?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Here's a pic of BLM showing up...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Not shocked that sbr is saying shoot the protesters. Are people actually defending the cop who killed the guy?
    No one is defending that BAD Shiit COP on SBR..

Protestors that burn the cities down aren't protestors.. They are thugs and yes shoot them in the legs and arrest them on spot..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

No, we're saying to shoot people that are looting and rioting. Not protesters.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Bro come on. The cop should have been hung . If I was in charge I would mow down all the looters and rioters.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    My point is, people shouldn't think they can just ignore laws & do what they want, just because they don't agree with them.

If you have a job, you may not agree with your boss all the time, but you have to adhere by his rules or else you suffer the consequences.

I don't believe in wearing a seat belt, but usually do.
    i get that, but originally accountants in wisconsin were NON ESSENTIAL

so i was either gonna break that law, or i was gonna break the rules about filing sales taxes/payroll taxes/etc on time because all that info was at my office

the government exists to PROTECT OUR RIGHTS, not take them away under questionable guidance that sitting in your home is somehow better for your health than fresh air and exercise

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Without any riots taking place, 8 people were shot in separate shootings last night Baltimore. 2 of the 8 were killed including a 16 year old girl.

Maybe the BLM crew needs to change courses and head that way.
    but youll never hear about that especially blacks shooting whites, never one story

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    but youll never hear about that especially blacks shooting whites, never one story
    you're right, innocent bystanders dying is WAY MORE UNJUST than random criminals being killed, but you rarely see riots over that

and all this stuff does is make the problem worse... a logical cop would say "why protect the people in the neighborhoods where all we get is attacked and threatened"
    they call it DIVERSITY because the more you have, di verse (the worse) it gets

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro come on. The cop should have been hung . If I was in charge I would mow down all the looters and rioters.
    LB we think alike on this..

Message has been sent already a few days ago.. People get it now after 3 days of protesting slash rioting..

Just thug action now on the streets.. Mow em down.. Send a message or it will continue with Corona especially..

DECLARE MARSHAL LAW NOW OR SHIIT WILL BURN DOWN TO THE GROUND.. I don't want to see that happen in any city..

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Good luck in the suburbs hope they don’t get violent and hopefully they have stock piles of ammunition and guns if they plan on getting violent suburbs are armed to the teeth this could get ugly hope not

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Good luck in the suburbs hope they don’t get violent and hopefully they have stock piles of ammunition and guns if they plan on getting violent suburbs are armed to the teeth this could get ugly hope not
    i wouldn't mind one bit if it got ugly

our once-proud cities like milwaukee used to be peaceful, hard working places

now they are full of worthless lazy bums mooching off the system... remove any male age 16-45 that isn't in school and isn't working... these cities would immediately be 100x better!

First 123 Last