Login Search

600 BLM protestors arrive just now

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
So will they

A - Protest Peacefully getting their point across .

B- Start Rioting and Stealing from store Owners that had nothing to do with what happened.

C- Block traffic screwing up everyone that had nothing to do with what happened.

D- Start fires burning down businesses that had nothing to do with what happened.

E- Talk to people that pass by in a respectable manner without forcing them not to be able to walk past peacefully

F- B , C , And D
Just C in St. Louis last night. Mfers screwed up my night, and I hate cops just as much they do! Dunno how making my drive suck accomplishes anything other than pissing off the wrong ppl??

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Just C in St. Louis last night. Mfers screwed up my night, and I hate cops just as much they do! Dunno how making my drive suck accomplishes anything other than pissing off the wrong ppl??
At least it has not gotten worse. In Philly they are throwing bottles at police and i think i heard going after the mayors statue. And lit a police car on fire. So they are going again after people that had nothing to do with what happened. The police here did not do it . They also marched in Camden earlier but nothing happened so that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
always plenty of people in milwaukee/chicago you can pay to bus somewhere and start trouble

weird world when most people think these "protests" are grass roots, or anything but a show, bought and paid for by people who have an interest in divide-and-conquer

all the world's a stage
Well at least people now feel free to go out and live their lives, right? Better than stay at home?

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
Well at least people now feel free to go out and live their lives, right? Better than stay at home?

it was ok for about a week, now it's back to stay at home with this dumbass 9pm curfew

bars/restaurants in milwaukee were finally getting some money, now they're shut down again on a saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
What about transportation to the airport and/or airport parking?

I'd hate to be on these planes. You know the fukkers are taking off their masks and requesting Hennesey's

Lol..

White people are armed and dangerous in the burbs these days.. Don't under estimate the fire power of the rich white folks sitting in their nice homes.

I know I'm locked and loaded!! Try to rage and riot on my property bullets will be flying..

Protesters are starting to rage in LA, Cali now again.. Weekend is turning them thugs loose.. Buddy just called me and people are taking the streets.. It's only 3pm too... Geeezz!!!

The cop was arrested no need for all this now almost a week later... Stupidity!!!