View Poll Results: If Covid-19 was a Baseball game, what inning do you think we are currently in?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll

6 7.59%

10 12.66%

14 17.72%

18 22.78%

7 8.86%

9 11.39%

9 11.39%

4 5.06%

2 2.53%
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Top 6th..
    Starters gave it their all in a wide open game...
    Goin to the middle relievers now and hope they can keep scoring to a minimum until the stoppers come in to close it out..
    As a fan I would hope it goes to extra innings but in this analogy I hope it doesn't go to the bottom of the 9th..
    No in-game wagers accepted at this time..
    That was April 21...
    There is a reason I don't bet baseball anymore..
    I suck even in analogies..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I’m pretty sure trump is giving Putin another blowjob and actively trying to keep us in the 1st inning.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Update:

Dr. Michael Osterholm says we are in the 3rd inning. This guy hasn't been wrong about a single thing so far. If he were a sportsbettor this guy would be one of the best ever. You know what this means?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

We are still in the top of the 1st. Nobody knows what is going on or what to do.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

We're in the top of the 4th now. Bullpen warming up early.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Fukin Mr. Innings and sunshine

Michael Osterholm is on Joe Biden's Covid task force

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthca...darkest-winter

Lee Moran·Reporter, HuffPost
    Tue, November 10, 2020, 1:58 AM CST

Renowned infectious disease expert Michael Osterholm on Monday spelled out a dire view of what Americans should expect from the coronavirus pandemic in the next few months.
    “We are about to enter COVID hell,” he said.
    Osterholm, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota and newly minted member of President-elect Joe Biden’s coronavirus advisory team, told CNBC’s “Squawk Alley” the number of daily new infections is “going to continue to increase substantially.”
    “We have not even come close to the peak and, as such, our hospitals are now being overrun,” Osterholm said, cautioning the pressure on health services will soon become so high that the quality of care will drop.
    “The next three to four months are going to be, by far, the darkest of the pandemic,” Osterholm continued.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    4th inning and no relief(pitcher) in sight!!
    I think I see Biden warming up in the bullpen. Harris of course is the warm up catcher.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

Renowned infectious disease expert Michael Osterholm on Monday spelled out a dire view of what Americans should expect from the coronavirus pandemic in the next few months.
    Osterholm, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota and newly minted member of President-elect Joe Biden’s coronavirus advisory team, told CNBC’s “Squawk Alley” the number of daily new infections is “going to continue to increase substantially.”
    “We have not even come close to the peak and, as such, our hospitals are now being overrun,” Osterholm said, cautioning the pressure on health services will soon become so high that the quality of care will drop.
    “The next three to four months are going to be, by far, the darkest of the pandemic,” Osterholm continued.

Wow. He's kind of a depressing person isn't he....

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

4th now

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Hopefully the Vaccine can be like big storm clouds that are threatening lightning and the game will be called soon, not to be made up.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Good to know the light up ahead is a light saber and not a flashlight.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I have a question for the 3 that chose the 8th inning more than 2 months ago... gummo, itsamazing777, and MrKLC.... is it me or does this seam like a really long 8th inning? Or are we in the 9th now?
    Even longer now 5 months later

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Even longer now 5 months later
    Even when the vaccine is here, it will still be a year of getting people vaccinated and social distancing. We may start seeing light in April or May....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Hopefully the Vaccine can be like big storm clouds that are threatening lightning and the game will be called soon, not to be made up.
    There will definitely be another game.

IF it is possible to manufacture this, what are the odds someone will come up with another version?

IF it was just a natural cross over from an animal, we've seen enough versions of this over the last 20 years to be sure it will happen again too.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

1st inning still... i don't think anyone knows what is going on.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

ask the fukin retard Fauci, he still thinks HIV is the same as AIDS but still people listen to that dumbfuk. According to that guy we are still in the first wave but in the 12th wave at the same time. Guy couldn't find a disease if he had it.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Should be about the Bottom of 5th or maybe top of 6th inning now

close game, extra innings not out of the question

these are the innings everyone tunes into though, So they'll be some loud much talked about innings

the post game show is going to last a long time too

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

chi, give us a lock pick bro

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I'm going over 15k fake American Covid deaths for week of 12-6 thru 12th

Immortal frickin dead dead dead bolt

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I selected the 9th inning, but in reality, we are in extra innings, more like the 11th inning now. This pandemic doesn't even qualify as a pandemic. It is more like a plandemic. Less than 300,000 deaths in 9 months is embarrassing to even suggest this is a pandemic. That is 0.1% of the population. Its also the thing about large numbers, the larger the population pool is the larger the numbers seem to be, but in reality, its a small number when you look at it as a percentage. More over, this virus has all but cured other diseases. Have you seen how flu deaths have plummeted? People drop dead to the tune of 800,000 a year from heart disease, does this mean we all have to walk around with a defibrillators straped on to our chest, and if not why not. Because it is stupid, wake up and start living again people. you're being fukked and half of you like it.

First 123