vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Yeah real different now with a stuttering early sign dementia patient that’s gonna beat him .
    Your 388 pound 5’6 ass in your wheelchair would beat him!! He’s gonna get destroyed

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This is on trump and the majority of people know this. Trump was holding rallies and calling it the new dem hoax but Cuomo should have closed it. Lol
    Trump doesn't have power to close states remember?
    Newsome closed California and look how many deaths there are here. Can only blame Cuomo on his state being a mess

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Trump doesn't have power to close states remember?
    Newsome closed California and look how many deaths there are here. Can only blame Cuomo on his state being a mess
    New York and California are much different. Way people live, crowds, weather. If you switch governors with Cuomo and Newsome, the numbers are the exact same.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

New York and California are much different. Way people live, crowds, weather. If you switch governors with Cuomo and Newsome, the numbers are the exact same.
    lol, Hey citizens of new york, your governor didn't shut down the state and many people died because California has 72 degree weather..
    Great response

vitterd

lol, Hey citizens of new york, your governor didn't shut down the state and many people died because California has 72 degree weather..
    Great response
    That’s just one of the factors dumb dumb. They are 2 completely different type of state. Trump is responsible for 40k deaths and that will show in November when this clown gets voted out

“ I don’t take any responsibility at all”

“It is 15 and will go to 0 very quickly”

Ok Donnie!!

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

No doubt.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13784

Great response

He’s as dumb as as a stump .

vitterd

Says the guy still calling it a flu. Trump even called people like you an idiot today. Even he gets it and you don’t!

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

So, he didn't shut the down the state?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13784

Says the guy still calling it a flu. Trump even called people like you an idiot today. Even he gets it and you don’t!
    Has to call it more than a flu thanks to Cuomo . Keep practicing social distancing shut in .

Gmen30
    Update your status

But where is Brooks85????

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Joe Biden can’t even complete a sentence...
    oh and Trump can, I see you haven't been paying attention. when he does complete a sentence, which is rare, it is a lie.

seriously, have you ever read a script of one of his "off the seat of his pants" speeches. It is unreadable, you can't make heads or tails out of it. it is much like he is retarded. go ahead check out one of his no scripted speeches. holy fck,

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    But where is Brooks85????
    dwightieannes twin brother was tossed too many SBR mortal sins. dwightieanne might be close he has been on a few timeouts. he can't control his temper.

Gmen30
    Update your status

What about my main man, Roy Bacon?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I'll be your REPUBLICAN huckleberry... Why Johnny Ringo it looked liked someone just walked over your grave..

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

that is my question too, I just hope he is in hiding. seriously, I hope he isn't ill or worse.

I am going to go with the hiding idea, if and when Trump survives this he will be back. and if anybody can survive anything the luckiest and dumbest man on the planet D Trump just might. I can't believe somebody didn't beat the shit out of him before he became president. just think of all the people he has fcked in his lifetime.

naturally I am a complete stranger to that asshole. I saw him a few times at the Plaza walking around with an entourage acting like a big shot but other than that all I know for sure is my son has a friend in NJ who is a mason and he told my son that his buddy also a mason was stuck by Trump for a huge bill.

also living in NY he had to have dealings with connected guys, I am assuming he was careful around those guys. lol

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'll be your REPUBLICAN huckleberry... Why Johnny Ringo it looked liked someone just walked over your grave..

This is coming from the guy who's too much of a pu$$y to leave his house.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    that is my question too, I just hope he is in hiding. seriously, I hope he isn't ill or worse.

I am going to go with the hiding idea, if and when Trump survives this he will be back. and if anybody can survive anything the luckiest and dumbest man on the planet D Trump just might. I can't believe somebody didn't beat the shit out of him before he became president. just think of all the people he has fcked in his lifetime.

naturally I am a complete stranger to that asshole. I saw him a few times at the Plaza walking around with an entourage acting like a big shot but other than that all I know for sure is my son has a friend in NJ who is a mason and he told my son that his buddy also a mason was stuck by Trump for a huge bill.

also living in NY he had to have dealings with connected guys, I am assuming he was careful around those guys. lol
    Roy was good in my book.

Sorry to hear about the stiff job. The Furher stiffed many contractors in NYC & AC, alike.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is coming from the guy who's too much of a pu$$y to leave his house.
    I'll leave my house when my LIBERAL Governor Newsom lifts the Corona bans.

I try to go to the beach tomorrow and I get a $1000 ticket by law enforcement..

We have 1072 deaths in California to date with a population of 30 million.. EVERYTHING IS STILL SHUT DOWN.. It's a frigg'n joke..

https://www.google.com/search?source...eFHARkQ4dUDCAw

California STATE had the best economy in the STATES before this hit.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

We have 1072 deaths in California to date with a population of 30 million.. EVERYTHING IS STILL SHUT DOWN.. It's a frigg'n joke..

Thank god for that 12 cent per gallon gas tax we just passed 2.5 years ago

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thank god for that 12 cent per gallon gas tax we just passed 2.5 years ago
    Lol, right..

Crude oil prices are in the shits right now. Should be giving away gasoline for free now at the pumps just to empty the tanks before the gas gets stagnant and goes bad..

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern

Lol, right..

Crude oil prices are in the shits right now. Should be giving away gasoline for free now at the pumps just to empty the tanks before the gas gets stagnant and goes bad..

The Shell station by me still charging $3.39 a gallon!!!!

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Still about $2.40 here also.... complete bullshit

Gmen30
    Update your status

You can risk the $1000 fine, Jobby. That's chump change to a real estate "mogul" like you.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

That’s completely false. If you filed 2019 with DD info that you didn’t have in 2018.....you didn’t get a deposit. The get my payment site is a debacle and nobody is working at the IRS

They are hardly processing 2019 returns. So millions and millions haven’t received them yet via DD If you filed your 2019 taxes with new DD info, you likely don’t have money yet.
    It pays to be on the ball. Why wait until now to file taxes when you've had all year to do it? Like I said everyone I know already got their tax return and stimulus payment. Then again, I don't live in a liberal cesspool like NYC or Chicago. Maybe things are different there. Judging by how you idiots handled the coronavirus everything is probably screwed up with your banks too. Btw, I'm sure those big banks with ivory towers, Ch*se, C*ti really give a fukk about you main street peasants right now, lmfao.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    It pays to be on the ball. Why wait until now to file taxes when you've had all year to do it? Like I said everyone I know already got their tax return and stimulus payment. Then again, I don't live in a liberal cesspool like NYC or Chicago. Maybe things are different there. Judging by how you idiots handled the coronavirus everything is probably screwed up with your banks too. Btw, I'm sure those big banks with ivory towers, Ch*se, C*ti really give a fukk about you main street peasants right now, lmfao.
    That’s not realistic. The trump administration told people to file their 2019 taxes ASAP so they could have their *************** info. In fact, that was terrible info because the IRS is not even processing returns, so millions are in limbo because this admin is a cluster fuxck.

I’m not getting a check but I do have to listen to people who are waiting and need it and are now screwed because of the ineptitude of the trump administration.

They handled the stimulus as badly as they have the virus. Ruth Chris 20 million. Lmao

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Shell station by me still charging $3.39 a gallon!!!!
    It's dropping give it time.. Gas stations are slow to react because they profit big from the slow reaction times.

Gas should be 2 bucks a gallon at Stations now tops though from I'm reading..

Vikings2
    Vikings2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25730

$1 a gallon in Minnesota.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings2 View Post
    $1 a gallon in Minnesota.

Great time to own those V12 power house gas guzzlers and take them cross country!! Hitch a boat or a trailer on the back and be off!! ..

Can even have more fun driving the new FORD JD3 Rockzilla v12 up mountains and cliff sides off road if you have the dime to buy one ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-20-20 at 08:35 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Trump not having Drudge on his side does not bode well for him. `

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The coronavirus is just what Biden needed; he has excuses not to give interviews, hold press conferences, engage in debates (where Trump would destroy him), etc. Trump, on the other hand, can't hold his rallies and can't tout the economy as much as he'd like, which are his biggest strengths. Normally, Biden would be in trouble but he has a huge shot here.
    Who knighted Trump as this great debater? I mean if you are dumb enuf to buy all his lies as gospel than i guess he is a great debater. it is almost like you nitwits don't even pay attention.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

you're acting like the China virus is his fault? he wasn't slow to react, that's what the media is trying to get you to think. if you look back in March, everyone was saying the same thing and nobody was blaming him for being too late. Look at New York now, That governor was extremely late to shut down. blame him
    Fake fuken news. My god do you idiots ever watch anything but Fox?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Fake fuken news. My god do you idiots ever watch anything but Fox?
    I watch CNN and MSNBC also and it's fake hate Trump news 24/7 around the clock mostly.. Have you ever tried watching FOX for a straight week other then CNN Thor?..

Try both and it may open your mind Thor to both political sides..

Best to expose yourself to the hard LEFT and hard RIGHT to form your own honest opinion in the end.. That way you don't get brainwashed either way politically and can make a clear minded opinion on your own without subliminal political media influence.

I don't enjoy watching CNN or MSNBC but I still do maybe every other day.. It's TOTAL TRUMP BASHING but I need to hear it..

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

I watch CNN and MSNBC also and it's fake hate Trump news 24/7 around the clock mostly.. Have you ever tried watching FOX for a straight week other then CNN Thor?..

Try both and it may open your mind Thor to both political sides..

Best to expose yourself to the hard LEFT and hard RIGHT to form your own honest opinion in the end.. That way you don't get brainwashed either way politically and can make a clear minded opinion on your own without subliminal political media influence.

I don't enjoy watching CNN or MSNBC but I still do maybe every other day.. It's TOTAL TRUMP BASHING but I need to hear it..
    nothing he posts is ever objective and is mostly nonsense

he just likes to hurl soft insults at anyone who doesn't think the way he thinks

sad way to go

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The same idiots on the left arguing trump didnt act soon enough mostly opposed trumos travel ban with china and europe that were done before most of the democrats in dc had a clue.

First 123456 Last