RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I’m still trying to figure out why wikkid lives in the US??
    i wonder why any democrat would besides the ultra lazy/poor

other than that, brainwashed

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    But he said his tv ratings are through the roof and my GOD I cant wait to watch again. Can anybody give me a time when it will be on today. I dont want his ratings to ever go down. It would devastate him!! PLEASE ALL WATCH!! IF YOU GOT 4 TV'S, TURN THEM ALL ON!! PLEASE!!
    he also said USA will not pay for meghan cokksukker and price weirdo

wanna cry snowflake?

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2065

But he said his tv ratings are through the roof and my GOD I cant wait to watch again. Can anybody give me a time when it will be on today. I dont want his ratings to ever go down. It would devastate him!! PLEASE ALL WATCH!! IF YOU GOT 4 TV'S, TURN THEM ALL ON!! PLEASE!!
    Miracles all can be explained.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Yeah. It will be on around 5 or 5:30 eastern time. I love hearing libs cry. It's hilarious.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post

Heres a bold prediction: Dow will close down at least 1000 pts tomorrow.

you were only off by 1,690 pts

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This was just 2 days after the January 31st Public Health Emergency was issued.

"The risk to New Yorkers from coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is very high"

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Yeah. It will be on around 5 or 5:30 eastern time. I love hearing libs cry. It's hilarious.
    Mute button on, not crying, yelling "WTF you sick fuk".

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Don't worry, in a week or so, in another thread, he'll be bragging about all of his "predictions" coming true again

He's a compulsive liar

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

when Trump stopped travel to the US from China in January, he was called racist and a xenophobe. Face it, no matter what Trump does or did, the Left will be all over him. Its a lose lose for Trump no matter what. Just a bunch of noise. For days, all over the press, it was him being racist for calling it the Chinese virus.

Where did you get that number?
    Only165,889

Recoveries in the ENTIRE WORLD

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I’m still trying to figure out why wikkid lives in the US??
    because its the best god damn country i ever been to. Merca Booya!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    yeh.

wikkidinsane

im not a lib though?

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This was just 2 days after the January 31st Public Health Emergency was issued.

"The risk to New Yorkers from coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is very high"

Here's a tweet to go along with this. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-most-deaths/

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

In January and February there were many people and articles down playing the coronavirus threat, comparing it to the flu, even in the washington post. Trump and whoever was giving him information probably thought they had it contained to a handful of people, but it had obviously been spreading for longer and wider than most really knew at the time. China had covered it up initially and the WHO, which they apparently own, even tweeted that the Chinese have found no clear evidence of human to human transmission.

During the 2017-2018 flu season, 900,000 Americans were hospitalized and 80,000 Americans died. https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/healt...-bn/index.html

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Inspirited View Post
    In January and February there were many people and articles down playing the coronavirus threat, comparing it to the flu, even in the washington post. Trump and whoever was giving him information probably thought they had it contained to a handful of people, but it had obviously been spreading for longer and wider than most really knew at the time. China had covered it up initially and the WHO, which they apparently own, even tweeted that the Chinese have found no clear evidence of human to human transmission.

During the 2017-2018 flu season, 900,000 Americans were hospitalized and 80,000 Americans died. https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/healt...-bn/index.html

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

im not a lib though?
    Its funny how these guys think we're libs because we think Trump is a joke

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I understand why certain people cant accept loses or admit they were wrong. I got something in this post and I admitted it. No coverup. Just straight up yeh I got it wrong.Trump is dead wrong. Hes good for trading bad in every other aspect.

wikkidinsane

They are now recommending that we wear masks? You see how ass backwards that it? The apec is around the corner. The medical professionals need those. He should have done this at the start and lock this shit down but these half ass measures are going to cost lives and money

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

I understand why certain people cant accept loses or admit they were wrong. I got something in this post and I admitted it. No coverup. Just straight up yeh I got it wrong.Trump is dead wrong. Hes good for trading bad in every other aspect.
    For some reason or another people HATE changing their mind from their original choice/opinion. The show Let's Make a Deal illustrated this quite well for YEARS. People almost never changed their mind even when they should have. Granted, most people didn't understand the math behind the Monty Hall Problem. But even when you explain the math to them... they STILL don't want to change their mind even when it means doubling their chances of success. I've ran a version of the Monty Hall Problem with friends, family, and coworkers over the years... what I learned was... people trust their initial gut feeling over data... regardless of the evidence.

Combine that with the Dunning-Kruger Effect and people will make A LOT of bad decisions while always maintaining that their decision was a good one.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump had a major role in this spread. He was calling it a hoax and now is half assing the response and it will have dire consequences

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

They are now recommending that we wear masks? You see how ass backwards that it? The apec is around the corner. The medical professionals need those. He should have done this at the start and lock this shit down but these half ass measures are going to cost lives and money
    wiki you put too much emphasis on ONE GUY. he is just "one guy" in a huge huge government system

did you already forget that back in January and February HALF of that huge huge government wasted their time and energy on an impeachment trial that anyone with any kind of logic knew it was doomed from the start? if those people really gave a shit about average Americans they should of spent their time and energy asking questions of the virus back then when news about it was first breaking.........

instead we got one big fuckin CLOWN SHOW over and over in the news those 2 months..... dont put all this on "one guy" man. you're better than that

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    There are 3 political parties now...Democrats, Trumps “cult” and the rest of us.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Wabashwonders 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

DwightShrute

Trump had a major role in this spread. He was calling it a hoax and now is half assing the response and it will have dire consequences
    no serious person thinks this.

Wabashwonders

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    wiki you put too much emphasis on ONE GUY. he is just "one guy" in a huge huge government system

did you already forget that back in January and February HALF of that huge huge government wasted their time and energy on an impeachment trial that anyone with any kind of logic knew it was doomed from the start? if those people really gave a shit about average Americans they should of spent their time and energy asking questions of the virus back then when news about it was first breaking.........

instead we got one big fuckin CLOWN SHOW over and over in the news those 2 months..... dont put all this on "one guy" man. you're better than that
    Why couldn’t the other HALF been looking at this problem? They should be able walk and chew gum at the same time. I know the left wants to blame the right and vice versus, but bottom line is both sides are to blame.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    There are 3 political parties now...Democrats, Trumps “cult” and the rest of us.
    Democrats, Republicans, people with TDS and the rest of us.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    Why couldn’t the other HALF been looking at this problem? They should be able walk and chew gum at the same time. I know the left wants to blame the right and vice versus, but bottom line is both sides are to blame.
    lol they were drrrraaaaaaged into those proceedings as a result of the lefts 'personal' vendetta against trump

but yeah you're right. they should of both been looking and asking questions back then about it. like i said, instead we all had to witness a clown show... sad the way politics work these days

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24868

Quote Originally Posted by Inspirited View Post

I agree Trump likely could not have predicted how bad this would be and China screwed the world but we should stop comparing it to the flu.

Flu season is defined as year-round by CDC with increases in cases starting in October and tailing off through May. Lets call it 7 months out of the year to be conservative (its actually 8 months). With 80,000 deaths thats about 11,400 deaths/mo. and is spread across all 50 states at roughly the same time. Sure there are some deaths in the other 5 months, but apparently they are relatively low in numbers compared to Fall/Winter.

The White House indicated there could be 90,000 deaths in the next 2-3 weeks (lets conservatively call it 4 weeks) mainly in NY, Wash, Calif, Detroit, New Orleans, and other hotspots. So CV will have more deaths in 1 month than the flu caused in 7-8 months. They are also saying the hospitalization rate for the flu is roughly 1 in 5. While for Covid-19 it is 1 in 4.

Which do you think hospitals can manage more easily and save more lives?

P.S. I voted for Trump and have been a republican for decades.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Let's say if back in January during the impeachment nonsense, Trump was taking a very serious stance towards this virus. Would the Democrats have back him up on this?

I am thinking that they would have not. They would have claimed that he was using the virus as a means for taking the attention away from trying to get him removed from office.

Every one of you here know that this is true.

BOA12

Let's say if back in January during the impeachment nonsense, Trump was taking a very serious stance towards this virus. Would the Democrats have back him up on this?

I am thinking that they would have not. They would have claimed that he was using the virus as a means for taking the attention away from trying to get him removed from office.

Sounds like a double negative; impeachment nonsense and trump taking a serious response. Didn't take a serious response til his sponsors fukin made him.

DwightShrute

Wabashwonders

How would the impeachment trial stop Trump from doing his job? He didn’t need to be there. The House Republicans were doing nothing as their job in the impeachment process was over. Like I said above, there were plenty of people around to look into this. Why should Trump care what the Dems say or think while he does his job.

If everyone would have stopped blaming the other side and just done their jobs, we wouldn’t even be discussing this.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

I do agree with this poster, Trump makes choices, statements and decisions based on the polling, what the DEMs might do, how his numbers re looking. he does not lead with skill but sort of feels his way around. He felt at that moment that his base and stock market and electability would benefit if he called out the DEMS as worrying about a virus, that their worry was a HOAX. with todays total 180 he now feels that owning up to this crisis will salvage his base now as his popularity is a bit higher now than it was in January so now is a better time to just admit this is and he is a master of this sort of feeling his way around being president and still a favorite in the fall election he now says today its an epic problem in the USA not a hoax, not the flu its going to be a hard 30 days. it is what it is and this poster nailed it .
    Last edited by trytrytry; 03-31-20 at 07:16 PM.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

" We have it totally under control , It's one person coming in from China. It's going to be just fine"

Trump.......1-22-2020. If it was totally under control, WTF happened?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    I do agree with this poster, Trump makes choices, statements and decisions based on the polling, what the DEMs might do, how his numbers re looking. he does not lead with skill but sort of feels his way around. He felt at that moment that his base and stock market and electability would benefit if he called out the DEMS as worrying about a virus, that their worry was a HOAX. with todays total 180 he now feels that owning up to this crisis will salvage his base now as his popularity is a bit higher now than it was in January so now is a better time to just admit this is and he is a master of this sort of feeling his way around being president and still a favorite in the fall election he now says today its an epic problem in the USA not a hoax, not the flu its going to be a hard 30 days. it is what it is and this poster nailed it .

First 1234567 ... Last