jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lmao I didn't mean Orlando bro. I meant Magic and Kareem teams.
    oh haha thanks for clearing that up

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    lebron record in nba finals
    You make it seem like getting to the finals is a bad thing... Only loss that will and should haunt LeBron is against the Mavs.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Spends a ton in fitness etc per month. Has a huge hunger for the game

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Totally disagree with referenxe to finals etc. Jerry west is 1 for 9 in nba finals..did u know one year he was finals mvp on the LOSING team. Doubt they play different in finals...not when unget the mkney they get.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    You make it seem like getting to the finals is a bad thing... Only loss that will and should haunt LeBron is against the Mavs.
    It's true. It's better to get to finals then Lose then it is to lose in an earlier round, no?

I believe Jordan's Bulls lost 3 times in the first round, 2 times in the 2nd round and 2 times in the Eastern Conference finals

I don't think Lebron's teams ever lost in the first round.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most players never get to finals a massive feat men

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That's why he's only won 3 out of 9 or 10 championships. Kobe and MJ had it harder, but to be quite frank there's never been a team ever assembled like that with KD Curry THompson and all those guys, and I doubt there ever will be. I think a lot of the guys Jordan actually went against were a bit overrated. Those Jazz teams were good but they weren't all time good teams. Guys like Ostertag and Hornecek were key players for them and would probably barely get playing time on the Warriors championship squads, or even a team like the Clippers (today). The league is just different now with free agency. Ppl know you can't really win titles through the draft like the old days.

Basically the only teams I could say would compete with the Warriors in history were the Larry Bird celtics teams, the Magic teams, Shaq and Kobe teams, and then Wade and Lebron and Bosh teams, I might throw 1 Spurs team in there and 1 Boston team in there from 2008.

David Robinson kinda overrated. Tim Duncan was way better than him. Robinson was a pussy and was soft. Kinda similar to Dwight Howard.

What's lacking from the game now is defense, but Lebron has been playing since 2003. He had to go through a lot of tough players in his career, someone of the greatest players of all time.

I have to respectfully disagree about the 73 wins warriors team being regarded as one of the best of all time, even with the addition of Kevin Durant. Warriors were all world beaters in the regular season when the Referees call every touch foul but as we all know, Postseason basketball is a different beast where it's a lot more physical, and perhaps that's why Warriors struggled a lot in the postseason.

Let's talk about Warriors 73 wins season, they were invincible in the regular season but they struggled a lot in the postseason, people would speculate about curry injury or what not, but to me, it was more about that postseason basketball is much more physical and that's why they struggled. The Warriors were a great team no doubt, but I wouldn't rank them among the best of all time, not at all, even with the addition of Kevin Durant. Even with Kevin Durant, they got pushed to game 7 by Rockets, and probably would of lost had Cp3 not injured after being up 3-2 in the series. And what about the first year they were together where they went 16-1 in the playoffs, they were actually down 26 points in the game 1 vs Kawhi's spurs, and who knows how that series would of went had Kawhi not been injured. So, to me, I wouldn't rank them among the greatest team of all time, not at all. They had some crazy lucky breaks during their run.

Now, back to lebron, his greatest achievement of his entire career is probably beating the 73 wins Warriors team that is frankly, vastly overrated. They were down 3-1 to the thunder that simply choked. They were probably among the greatest in regular season but no where near the same in the postseason where it's a lot more physical. Lebron had a lot of help to come back from down 3-1 and did something nobody done in NBA finals history, but people only know how to give Lebron credit but forget to understand that Lebron also should be accounted for being down 3-1 in the first place. There's a reason why Jordan never went to game 7 in nba finals his entire career. The series took a complete turn after Draymond Green suspension and then injury to iggy and bogut, and the rest was history. I give Lebron Credit for taking advantage of the situation and completed a comeback that hasn't been done in NBA history, but for him to say he's the GOAT just because of that is simply laughable and ignorant, and maybe only some idiot fans would buy into that, not me. The 73 wins warriors teams were simply not that great, not in the playoffs.

The best thing about Lebron is his durability and the ability to perform year after year, but I wouldn't rank him top 5 of all time, maybe top 10 due to his longevity of greatness, but he's behind MJ and KOBE easily in my book. He's a freak physically, easily the most durable superstar in NBA history, but he's also a mental midget, gotten better but still. He lacks that Killer instinct, mamba mentality and choked in the Finals that nobody being ranked in the top 10 of all time have ever done.

First 12