RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The book I was at shut the money line down in the 4th quarter. I was getting ready to put a little on the Chiefs at a nice plus. Books and there bullshit. They had the total off the board too almost the whole fourth.
    Saw it at -440 on the Bookmaker site. Thought the game was over after the 49ers interception, still in shock.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    If it happened to Chris Jones you can be dam sure it gets called. 100%. The game was fixed. The 3 comeback wins was a story-book ending and Reid got his ring. All for the story! Remember that. The script fits!
    can somebody get their boy and talk some sense into him???

4sees
    4sees's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by RobertAnthonyT7 View Post
    The 49ers have 4 1st round picks on the D-Line versus a suspect O-Line of KC. KC passed 42 times, not 1 holding call. Beat the crap out of Garrapolo also. One of those two hits need to be called. Either the unnecessary hit out of bounds or the helmet to helmet. I’ve lost fortunes on those calls against my team, all off sudden it’s not big deal. “Letting them play”. Except on Offensive PI. Then they aren’t. Wtf
    Just by far my worst NFL season ever. Seems like the more the betting becomes legal and is placed, the more crooked it gets, and/or ignorant I do. If you think there is crooked politics in this country, no brainer the League is crooked. Where ever the $'s (especially billions) are, somebody's got a hand in it. It's so wide open in front of us all the time, with crucial out of no where (phantom) calls, and non ones (like the blatant P.I. killing Saints last year I think).

You make a great point on no holding calls, and like the NBA is way tighter in the post season, but not 1? These zebras (more than 1 can call it) never miss an offsides. How'd they let that one go, and calling back that 1st half ending beautiful, crucial catch, the junk is unwatchable. As far as the Un-nessec sending QB out of bounds, well that's what they call now, isn't it? Use to be, if he's still in play at all he's fair game, but now to protect QB/$'s if he's clearly heading out of bounds and half step away gets sent sailing they call it man. Things is, I thought they'd be leaning SF's way, and like I said, couldn't pick Jack in the NFL (especially since I pimped the Pats) even that.

All these discretionary calls still give them control, and even if we watched the play 100x for a replay review, we'd still be 50/50 on what the rule is? Even the experts disagree, to the point that the Receiver had a step on the DB, whether it was P.I. or not. I can read the words of the rule on a piece of paper, but what does it mean exactly in these situations (like holding, un-necess rough, P.I.)? Answer: We call what we want, whenever we want, for whatever reason we want. How about Clemson boy getting ejected vs. LSU, is everywhere?!

Shanhan started good, but ended half pathetically with the clock. And, still can never understand, even if there is only 1 second left when you're almost @ midfield, why not take the shot deep (even just drop way back, and heave it blind down there maybe it's caught or P.I.) verse wasting the chance. Naturally, down the stretch, he and his team folded (usually what happens if you also got to beat the too. Reid stayed cool and focused, and glad he got the ring and SF didn't in consolation to my losing.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by 4sees View Post
    Just by far my worst NFL season ever. Seems like the more the betting becomes legal and is placed, the more crooked it gets, and/or ignorant I do. If you think there is crooked politics in this country, no brainer the League is crooked. Where ever the $'s (especially billions) are, somebody's got a hand in it. It's so wide open in front of us all the time, with crucial out of no where (phantom) calls, and non ones (like the blatant P.I. killing Saints last year I think).

You make a great point on no holding calls, and like the NBA is way tighter in the post season, but not 1? These zebras (more than 1 can call it) never miss an offsides. How'd they let that one go, and calling back that 1st half ending beautiful, crucial catch, the junk is unwatchable. As far as the Un-nessec sending QB out of bounds, well that's what they call now, isn't it? Use to be, if he's still in play at all he's fair game, but now to protect QB/$'s if he's clearly heading out of bounds and half step away gets sent sailing they call it man. Things is, I thought they'd be leaning SF's way, and like I said, couldn't pick Jack in the NFL (especially since I pimped the Pats) even that.

All these discretionary calls still give them control, and even if we watched the play 100x for a replay review, we'd still be 50/50 on what the rule is? Even the experts disagree, to the point that the Receiver had a step on the DB, whether it was P.I. or not. I can read the words of the rule on a piece of paper, but what does it mean exactly in these situations (like holding, un-necess rough, P.I.)? Answer: We call what we want, whenever we want, for whatever reason we want. How about Clemson boy getting ejected vs. LSU, is everywhere?!

Shanhan started good, but ended half pathetically with the clock. And, still can never understand, even if there is only 1 second left when you're almost @ midfield, why not take the shot deep (even just drop way back, and heave it blind down there maybe it's caught or P.I.) verse wasting the chance. Naturally, down the stretch, he and his team folded (usually what happens if you also got to beat the too. Reid stayed cool and focused, and glad he got the ring and SF didn't in consolation to my losing.

Joking here: can somebody get their boy and talk some sense into him???

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i was big SF supporter...... the refereeing was perfectly fine.

kittle was offensive PI.

hope i'm remembering the correct play but JG was inbounds on that push. that push was completely unnecessary and cheap. but i don't think it qualified as penalty.

on KC touchdown with football out-of-bonds and hand over pylon a split second later.. it was very very (very) close. ultimately i think it was TD... i get confused on football leagues and rules but i think KC would have had 4th down on the one inch line.

basically SF stopped moving the ball...... that's what happened...... better team won.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i should have added i have no idea either way on possible holding calls..... i am sure if you look at replays with liberal standards that you can find a penalty on every single play.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Bottom Line: If you want to live in fairytale land and want to be in denial that these games are not fixed, then continue to do so. You're in denial. The NFL is in denial too. They want you to believe that they want nothing to do with gambling in their sport. That's the costume they wear or mask they have on. It's bullsh*t. They love the revenue the gambling aspect brings. These players aren't making tens of millions of dollars unless its for theater like Hollywood.

Peyton Manning said pre-game yesturday that its a fraternity. He's right. And Andy Reid is part of it. They have to send him out with a ring and roses. He put his time in and "deserved" it.

It's all about the money stupid!

Stay in denial! Stay stupid! See you later!

First 12