USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Can Someone Bring up The OPI on Kittle and tell me......

How the same was not called on Kyle Rudolph

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

agreed Rudolph extended his arm as well. Is what it is. Subjective calls.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    agreed Rudolph extended his arm as well. Is what it is. Subjective calls.
    I mean Jimmy g was hit on a helmet to helmet that was called all year but not last night.

He was also shoved out of bounds that should have been a 15 yard unnecessary penalty and it would have been if it was the other guy.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Mahomes was also hit in the facemask at least three times and not called....shit happens every game....49er bettors still angry and Chiefs bettors are not....

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Mahomes was also hit in the facemask at least three times and not called....shit happens every game....49er bettors still angry and Chiefs bettors are not....
    how about the Chiefs O-line holding all night and most importantly the blatant hold on BOSA when mahomes connected Hill for 44 yards on 3-15? That was the game changing dagger, and that was such a HUGE no call. Niners best defensive attributes were the Dline and if the oline allowed to hold like that all day, that means Niners defense got neutralized by the referee, how is that a fair game? I mean it's one thing to let them play the game, but the no call is ridiculous. IF the Refs decided to not call anything, so why then they called everythnig for chiefs when it's against the niners?

This game is officiated in such a biased way, it 's not even funny. The refs could of swallowed the whistle on the PI on kelce TD catch or the Kittle 50 yards catch, so why call that when they didn't call anything that was bad against chiefs? Hypocrite much? or bias much? Niners far better team, and refs made it a game where Niners not only have to beat the chiefs, but also the Ref which was ultimately the task that even the great Niners cant overcome.
    Last edited by sk0002; 02-03-20 at 04:10 PM.
    Points Awarded:

RobertAnthonyT7 gave sk0002 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Wouldn’t say angry. Very pivotal play as you’d probably get a FG here then get the ball the 2nd half. Agreed though a few very questionable no calls.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

I called the OPI live but in review it looked soft idk. The game had more non-calls that bad calls so it wasnt some huge rigged game like niners fans are claiming, i was totally neutral with no action on the game. The thing that confused me was how Mahommes could chuck these weird hangers with tons of hangtime to a guy wide open in the secondary, niners blew some defensive assignments imo.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Lol.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I mean Jimmy g was hit on a helmet to helmet that was called all year but not last night.

He was also shoved out of bounds that should have been a 15 yard unnecessary penalty and it would have been if it was the other guy.
    Jimmy was still inbounds when he was pushed. Let’s be real

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Not true but it's okay bro. No one cries more about refs then you when it goes against you.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Laker are you okay

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Laker are you okay
    I'm fine why?

You took kc so your view is slanted. Congratulations on the win bro.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I'm fine why?

You took kc so your view is slanted. Congratulations on the win bro.

No I took them cause I like Richard Christy from the stern show and that’s his favvvvvvorite team

Also........ that would make your view slanted cause you took the 49ers so

Yeah

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    No I took them cause I like Richard Christy from the stern show and that’s his favvvvvvorite team

Also........ that would make your view slanted cause you took the 49ers so

Yeah
    I had no bet on the side.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I had no bet on the side.
    Right lol

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Correct.

Refs let them play. Calls were let go against both teams.

As far as the extending the ball, the ref closest to the play couldn't see both the foot and the ball going over the line. He saw the ball break the plane and called it a TD. Honestly, it was so close no human could see the position of the ball and the position of the foot at the same time.

Call had to be called as it stood.

RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

The refs let KC play. Not the 49ers. If they didn’t call the OPI on Kittle and the Defensive PI in the end zone on a play that had no chance I wouldn’t of cared that KC held all game and especially on 3rd & 15. Bosa has his man beat, its holding. The entire game and the league is a complete farce.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

If it happened to Mayhomes (Montana) you can be dam sure it gets called. 100%. The game was fixed. The 3 comeback wins was a story-book ending and Reid got his ring. All for the story! Remember that. The script fits!

RobertAnthonyT7

All the analysis and all the nonsense Is based on BS. Reid. Mahomes. Garrapolo. Shanahan. Blah. Blah

Most important play of the game, Bosa beat his man, yanked down. No flag. That’s a disgrace period. The ineptitude of these officials is mind boggling

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RobertAnthonyT7 View Post
    The refs let KC play. Not the 49ers. If they didn’t call the OPI on Kittle and the Defensive PI in the end zone on a play that had no chance I wouldn’t of cared that KC held all game and especially on 3rd & 15. Bosa has his man beat, its holding. The entire game and the league is a complete farce.
    KC held all game. I'm sure SF did too, but the refs clearly kept those flags in the pocket. The non-offside-non hit to head call on the same play was tragically sickening. The game can't look anymore than like Pro (NOTICE HOW THEY CALL IT "PRO" JUST LIKE FOOTBALL....LOL) Wrestling. I'd rather risk my coin on Wrestling at this point.

RobertAnthonyT7

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    If it happened to Mayhomes (Montana) you can be dam sure it gets called. 100%. The game was fixed. The 3 comeback wins was a story-book ending and Reid got his ring. All for the story! Remember that. The script fits!
    I don’t think it’s fixed. I just think it’s pure ineptitude. If they want to swallow the whistles fine, but then you can’t call the PIs on KC. It can’t be - we are going to let go holding - but PI we are going to call. It’s a mockery

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

All the analysis and all the nonsense Is based on BS. Reid. Mahomes. Garrapolo. Shanahan. Blah. Blah

Most important play of the game, Bosa beat his man, yanked down. No flag. That’s a disgrace period. The ineptitude of these officials is mind boggling
    If it happened to Chris Jones you can be dam sure it gets called. 100%. The game was fixed. The 3 comeback wins was a story-book ending and Reid got his ring. All for the story! Remember that. The script fits!

RobertAnthonyT7

KC held all game. I'm sure SF did too, but the refs clearly kept those flags in the pocket. The non-offside-non hit to head call on the same play was tragically sickening. The game can't look anymore than like Pro (NOTICE HOW THEY CALL IT "PRO" JUST LIKE FOOTBALL....LOL) Wrestling. I'd rather risk my coin on Wrestling at this point.
    I hear you. I’m ok w that. For the most part. But on 3rd & 15, there is a pressure on the QB and Bosa is dragged down. That directly impacts that play and the outcome of the SB. Not like some running play where the guy gets grabbed a little in the trenches. That out and out needs to be called. It just does.

RobertAnthonyT7

The 49ers have 4 1st round picks on the D-Line versus a suspect O-Line of KC. KC passed 42 times, not 1 holding call. Beat the crap out of Garrapolo also. One of those two hits need to be called. Either the unnecessary hit out of bounds or the helmet to helmet. I’ve lost fortunes on those calls against my team, all off sudden it’s not big deal. “Letting them play”. Except on Offensive PI. Then they aren’t. Wtf

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I hear you. I’m ok w that. For the most part. But on 3rd & 15, there is a pressure on the QB and Bosa is dragged down. That directly impacts that play and the outcome of the SB. Not like some running play where the guy gets grabbed a little in the trenches. That out and out needs to be called. It just does.
    Is this the same play where Montana ran the ball for a bunch of yards up the middle and Bosa or someone lunged at him to tackle and bounced off of him. Don't you love it when some little QB is like a brick wall and the defenders just can't bring him down? It's called fake lunging and making it look good. They weren't supposed to tackle Montana on that play.

RobertAnthonyT7

Is this the same play where Montana ran the ball for a bunch of yards up the middle and Bosa or someone lunged at him to tackle and bounced off of him. Don't you love it when some little QB is like a brick wall and the defenders just can't bring him down? It's called fake lunging and making it look good. They weren't supposed to tackle Montana on that play.
    No, they just are 280 pounds of muscles and this QB is faster and more elusive. It can’t be “fixed” to that extent. Bosa could turn around and extort the league or tell his wife or friend and that would get out. I know it’s hard to believe how much these players play poorly at times and how much the officials are inept but that’s just what it is.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Jimmy under duress in the 4th Q 0-6, int

jimmy in 4th Q, 3-11 like 35 yards... lol

that's what you get when ur QB is in his first playoffs and didn't have to face any legit playoff pressure defense leading up to the big game. he hadn't made any big passes under pressure since the regular season.

all sharps knew what was going to happen if he had to win it late with normal passes without all the motions/ playaction... predetermined throws lol

and all the crying? getting hit in the helmet? like what happened to kurt warner vs patriots in 2001 SB on a pass that ended up getting picked off for a TD? no call. NFL wanted Pats to win... they can't force it to happen. they can only try to influence it.

holding calls ignored? like all the Patriots holding that was ignored during the 4th Q vs ATL once it was a 12-28 game?

20-28 game with pats getting ball after refs called holding on ATL to get them out of FG range because a patriot defender wasn't being held, was falling down and just lunged toward Ryan at the last second?

patriots with a 3rd down with brady passing out of the endzone 20-28 game and pats blatantly held Freeney to give brady time to convert the 3rd and long... instead of calling the holding, which is a safety when it occurs in the end zone... 30-20 ATL and pats punt to ATL... game over

instead, brady completes biggest SB comeback ever to win a 5th and pass Montana to "become the goat"

get in line with what the NFL wants

remember SB 40? lol

RobertAnthonyT7

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Jimmy under duress in the 4th Q 0-6, int

jimmy in 4th Q, 3-11 like 35 yards... lol

that's what you get when ur QB is in his first playoffs and didn't have to face any legit playoff pressure defense leading up to the big game. he hadn't made any big passes under pressure since the regular season.

all sharps knew what was going to happen if he had to win it late with normal passes without all the motions/ playaction... predetermined throws lol

and all the crying? getting hit in the helmet? like what happened to kurt warner vs patriots in 2001 SB on a pass that ended up getting picked off for a TD? no call. NFL wanted Pats to win... they can't force it to happen. they can only try to influence it.

holding calls ignored? like all the Patriots holding that was ignored during the 4th Q vs ATL once it was a 12-28 game?

20-28 game with pats getting ball after refs called holding on ATL to get them out of FG range because a patriot defender wasn't being held, was falling down and just lunged toward Ryan at the last second?

patriots with a 3rd down with brady passing out of the endzone 20-28 game and pats blatantly held Freeney to give brady time to convert the 3rd and long... instead of calling the holding, which is a safety when it occurs in the end zone... 30-20 ATL and pats punt to ATL... game over

instead, brady completes biggest SB comeback ever to win a 5th and pass Montana to "become the goat"

get in line with what the NFL wants

remember SB 40? lol
    That’s actually my point. We watch this garbage like it’s legitimate. Meanwhile, many of these big games are decided by horrific calls. I understand there is human error involved and it’s a fast paced physical game. But, when the biggest play of the SB is wrongly officiated and it has an direct impact on the outcome of the game. It’s a problem. The talking heads aren’t going to come out and say it. It’s a cottage industry. They fall right into line and discuss how Mahomes is the best and Reid is a hall of famer. 49ers collapsed. Shanahan sucks. Garrapolo choked. Those narratives are great, only problem is they are built on a lie. The 49ers made the goddamn play that should of been more than enough to win. Probably would of won by 10-17 points actually. It’s just hard for most people to wrap their head around that fact.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

No, they just are 280 pounds of muscles and this QB is faster and more elusive. It can’t be “fixed” to that extent. Bosa could turn around and extort the league or tell his wife or friend and that would get out. I know it’s hard to believe how much these players play poorly at times and how much the officials are inept but that’s just what it is.
    Irving Fryar was interviewed after the Nebraska/Miami game back in 1984 I think. He said, "You know. I was paid to drop those passes". This statement is nowhere to be found but it really happened. Big upset that game was.

Bubba Smith said something to the like after the Colts/Jets Namath prediction Super Bowl. In so many words, he said they laid down and knew they weren't going to win. He all but said the word "fixed". So, sometimes it does get "out" but it gets "cleaned" up fast. Think about how much $$$$ this industry makes off people thinking its all real? They shut that down so fast so people don't start thinking. Fryar did say this, but you won't find it anywhere on the internet.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yawn. What a shocker. Niners backers whining about the refs instead of admitting that they messed up trying to be sharp and backing Jimmy G over Mahomes. Refs didn’t impact much really. Couple weak whacks to the head on both sides that they could have called, but glad they didn’t reward them with that soft shit. The Kelce PI was blatant. Kittle doesn’t catch the ball without pushing off. You can bitch about holding all day. Personally, I’d much rather they don’t call em instead of bringing back big plays all game with that shit. They stayed out of the way, and let the players decide it. Pretty soft to blame the refs in this one.

RobertAnthonyT7

Irving Fryar was interviewed after the Nebraska/Miami game back in 1984 I think. He said, "You know. I was paid to drop those passes". This statement is nowhere to be found but it really happened. Big upset that game was.

Bubba Smith said something to the like after the Colts/Jets Namath prediction Super Bowl. In so many words, he said they laid down and knew they weren't going to win. He all but said the word "fixed". So, sometimes it does get "out" but it gets "cleaned" up fast. Think about how much $$$$ this industry makes off people thinking its all real? They shut that down so fast so people don't start thinking. Fryar did say this, but you won't find it anywhere on the internet.
    That’s 2 possible examples. With social media now, if that was commonplace- there would be countless examples. Ex wives. Etc. I don’t think they are above doing things of that nature. The juice is just not worth the squeeze. Look at the Astros. Someone opened there mouth. In this day and age - nobody is keeping quiet. Just to many moving parts to successfully choreograph a game. They can’t even get the coin toss right dude. Almost messed that up and you think they are all award winning performers manipulating plays and then shutting up about it. I’ve been watching this for over 30 years. It’s just not the case

RobertAnthonyT7

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yawn. What a shocker. Niners backers whining about the refs instead of admitting that they messed up trying to be sharp and backing Jimmy G over Mahomes. Refs didn’t impact much really. Couple weak whacks to the head on both sides that they could have called, but glad they didn’t reward them with that soft shit. The Kelce PI was blatant. Kittle doesn’t catch the ball without pushing off. You can bitch about holding all day. Personally, I’d much rather they don’t call em instead of bringing back big plays all game with that shit. They stayed out of the way, and let the players decide it. Pretty soft to blame the refs in this one.
    I’ve seen you post before. I know you are reasonable. Go watch the 3rd & 15 play and tell me Bosa wasn’t dragged down by an inferior player. You can bitch about holding all day when it’s the strength of the 49ers and the refs are negating that strength. Go look a Mike Lombardi, former GM. He was all over it.

RobertAnthonyT7

“Trying to be sharp”. When the game was -440, at 20-10 after the 49ers made the pick - KC wasn’t looking so hot. As a matter of fact they needed everything to go right from that point forward. Help from the refs, bad coaching, bad QB play, and they did make plays down the stretch

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

“Trying to be sharp”. When the game was -440, at 20-10 after the 49ers made the pick - KC wasn’t looking so hot. As a matter of fact they needed everything to go right from that point forward. Help from the refs, bad coaching, bad QB play, and they did make plays down the stretch
    The book I was at shut the money line down in the 4th quarter. I was getting ready to put a little on the Chiefs at a nice plus. Books and there bullshit. They had the total off the board too almost the whole fourth.

12 Last