RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Dude, I wear SBR panties.

Next question
    i actually like seeing your food

why do the tomatoes have eyes and what kinda meat is that green stuff?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Oh wow. I’m going to look for these broads.

Thread taking off.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Donker is this one of them?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

No DDD, that's soon to be "Lisa from page 5"

I hope she turns pro.

DiggityDaggityDo

Let’s see if Donker says thats one of the girls he plowed.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Maggy Mae’s is still around.

How do I know? Well I’m glad you asked, let me tell you how I fukkin know.

Becasue they have my fukkin debit card.

I went bar hopping Thursday night on 6th and Maggie Maes was my last stop. I left the tab open then forgot to grab my card on my way out.

This place claims to be open seven days a week from 3 PM until 2 AM. I have gone back three different times after 3 PM and they were closed every single time, even on Sunday during the Houston Texans playoff game. Wtf kinda shit is that?

And they NEVER answer their god damn phone.

I think I’m just going to have to report the card as lost to the bank and close it down.

Fuk Maggie Mays
    best story of all time at maggie mae's was fighting through the crowd just to get to the front bar after paying c over, seeing a fine as hell babe at the bar, angling toward her, and pulling upside along her to order a drink (as the two guys I went there with were still making' their way through the crowd)..... babe was facing the other way, back to me, but when she heard my deep as fuk voice, immediately turned around to see me smiling right at her, and says ,"OH MY, I wanna go home with you tonight..." with huge smile on her face, kinda half joking, half serious, prompting my response of "well, we can stay here and drink all night, get hammered, and by the time we get home well be so wasted the sex won't be near as good, or we can leave now, head to my place, and get it started before we get wasted, and it'll probably be the best sex of both of our lives.".... she says, "I like the way you think"..... bartenders (always slo as hell, hadn't even brought my drink, so I tell her "let's go" and we start headin' out (she told her two friends she was leaving), and my two buds haven't even made it to the bar yet.... when I tell them the code phrase that I'm buggin' out to get laid, "boys, don't chop any wood, cause daddy's bringin' home a load"....

two guys I was with had come up from corpus for the weekend, and I had driven down to sixth street from my condo up on 32nd st.... so they have to cab it, one shows up at my place after stealing a pizza on sixth street (he reached in the window of one of those street side places that sell it by the slice, and grabbed the entire pan and walked off with it becuase he was so loaded and hungry), and knocking a guy out who tried to steal a piece of his stolen pizza.... he's wasted, I let him into my two room condo, tell him he's got the couch....

he pops into my bedroom doorway about twenty mins later after I'd just finished another round with my babe, as she's lying flat on her stomach, head turned in my direction, away from the door.... i had this lamp with a dimmer switch, and it was barely on, but enough light to see this babe's fine ass, which I'm slowly carressing as she just lies there in post O bliss..... i signal my bud to make his way over, and he starts sneaking up on us, loaded, with an insane look on his face.... quietly, I lift my hand as he gets right there, and he clamps his hand down on her ass....

she says, "tell your friend to take his hand off my ass".... she didn't jump or show any surprise or concern, but just said it matter of factly....he gets this ultra paranoid look on his face and backs the fuk out quietly the same way he'd come in, and closed the door..... i went back to caressing her ass and finishing off another round or two....

next morning on the way back to her hotel (she'd come over from houston with two of her hot ass friends who were also strippers), i asked her how she new it was my friend's hand, as I thought we'd done the transfer pretty smoothly, and she laffs and says "well, I've got your warm, wonderful feeling hand slowly caressing me, and all of a sudden this cold hand puts a near death grip on my ass, I knew it wasn't you".... me: well, that certainly makes sense....

we pick up my death grip friend''s brother at the hotel he wound up to bang some other babes, and head to her hotel.... she'd gotten my friend's brother horned up showing him her tan lines, and she tells him how hot her friends are, and that they'd probably be up for fun, so the next thing we know, he runs up stairs with her, and comes down and tells me we have to go back up.... next thing you know, it's three on two and we tagged teamed them right up until I had to leave for the airport to pick up a babe flying in from dallas at mueller airport at 5pm.... no timem to even shower, I show up to pick up her up smelling like paltrow's candle times three, and she had to know it....

first thing she wanted to do was bang, and still no time to shower as my friend with the dead grip waits on a cab and leaves.... I could still smell the three other pussies on me as we get that shit going, and she tells me later it made her hotter than hell knowing she was going to have to compete with whatever pussy I'd allready been in toi get me off..... (no, I didn't have the nerve at the time to tell her it was "pussies, plural, not pussy, that I'd been in right up until I left for the airport with only 30 mins til her plane hit the ground....) damn good times to be had in austin, for sure....
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Diggity call me

Auto Donk

Donker is this one of them?

I remember a better lookin' brunette, but again, this was 1988 or 89.... thirty f'n years ago!

if she's in her early fifties/late forties, it could be..... still, I remember hotter....,.

DiggityDaggityDo

Smelling like Paltrow’s candle

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I remember a better lookin' brunette, but again, this was 1988 or 89.... thirty f'n years ago!

if she's in her early fifties/late forties, it could be..... still, I remember hotter....,.
    What you remember & what actually happens are completely "unconnected". JK I'm jelly AF when it comes to your story telling skills/experiences. Would love to know how it comes out "live" as you recall so many countless perfected details.

DiggityDaggityDo

I think it’s her Donker.

Lanay Fournier
    lives in Plano Texas

You banged this lady and her two sisters.

Let’s hope this thread gets good search ranking on Google.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Smelling like Paltrow’s candle

Times three.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Times three.

she's on this page of the yearbook from travis high in austin, and year's right, and there are other babe's with that name fo sho.... and when we uncover all of them, you'll see the second sister is the trophy/finest of the bunch......

she was a lot of fun with a great attitude.... for me to keep going back in that day and age, she had to be damn good, a ton of fun, and something special..... and to remember her name, that says a lot as well.... tho it was unique, with a rhyme, and a french element that added to the experience, as well....

Auto Donk

I think it’s her Donker.

Lanay Fournier
    lives in Plano Texas

You banged this lady and her two sisters.

Let’s hope this thread gets good search ranking on Google.
    I'm sure it will thrill her to death to know that she was one of 300-400 phillies I ran through my condo back in her glory days..... haha.... and to re-live the whole two sisters a month apart in totally different scenarios/small world syndrome moment.....

DiggityDaggityDo

That picture is too small, and gets blurry when enlarged.

Which one is she?

Which one is the girl you fornicated with?

Auto Donk

I want to find a decent photo from back in the day via these damn year books that refreshes my recollection on her looks as well, and those of her sisters.......

from that one older photo, I need a computer aging expert to tell if it's her or not.... does she mention travis high, if so, it's gotta be her....

DiggityDaggityDo

I'm sure it will thrill her to death to know that she was one of 300-400 phillies I ran through my condo back in her glory days..... haha.... and to re-live the whole two sisters a month apart in totally different scenarios/small world syndrome moment.....
    Well her name now is Lanay Fournier-Stokes.

Mr. Stokes likely not gonna be too pleased when he finds out what a sex freak his beautiful wife and her sisters were before he met them.

DiggityDaggityDo

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow, page 5 is going to be responsible for perhaps more than one new SBR sign up sometime in the future.

I hope they turn pro, or at least like to post T & A GIFS.

Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Well her name now is Lanay Fournier-Stokes.

Mr. Stokes likely not gonna be too pleased when he finds out what a sex freak his beautiful wife and her sisters were before he met them.
    I think we can all pretty much assume that any women that were once hot babes have had an ample supply of dik every waking moment of their lives, and have acted on as much of it as they wanted.....

I know we have apps that can age a photo, we need one that we can reverse age someone back into the glory days of their past..... then I could tell for sure.....

jjgold

Auto you big?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Auto you big?
    (2.5 JJ) x 3.5 = (8.75 Donk)

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Great Song !!! I will always be a numbers guy

stevek173

BeatTheJerk

jjgold

Yes

stevek173

Good cover

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Good cover
    I understand that is not the same song.

Auto Donk

from this version, Diggity, the babe on the right minus thirty years would have been right in my "maggie mae's at midnight to 2 a.m." wheelhouse.....

DiggityDaggityDo

Did we solve the case, Donker?

So now we wait for one of them to find us.

DiggityDaggityDo

Auto Donk

Did we solve the case, Donker?

So now we wait for one of them to find us.
    from what I can see from that profile, we seem to be short a few sisters..... unless I was unclear on the third roommate and thought she was a sister.....

we'll pick her up in a donked up ride and take her to the four seasons on first street.....

then again, i've killed off a lot of brain cells over the past thirty years, so I can't be sure.... I thought I'd recognize the face for sure.... the travis high 1981 lanay is definitely her, wish I could find one of those yearbook sites that gives you a real look at the pages, so we could tell.....

DiggityDaggityDo

Do you remember the sisters names?

Auto Donk

no, I tried to run em through the ol memory, and nothing specific, tho I wanna say one them rhymed with lanay.... like cherey, or something like that... I remember the sister's awesome rack and pretty face, most of all....

First ... 2345678 Last