jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who is this poster is that the real Kelly in Vegas?

She has lots of free plays if this is the real girl on every platform

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

What would the NFL 100 have to do with the first Super Bowl? The first ever NFL Championship was the Akron Pros vs. the Decatur Staleys. I don't see either team getting to the big game this year. Packers/Chiefs was in 1967. It's not the NFL 52. No one cares about that.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who is this poster is that the real Kelly in Vegas?

She has lots of free plays if this is the real girl on every platform
    She’s visiting Costa Rica.......glad to have her on board

jjgold

The theory never really works just guess right

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

this is kelly in vegas posting this? op we need pics for educational purposes

kelly@Vegas
    kelly@Vegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    lions got cheated against packers bs hands to face penalty twice
    Now you see the big picture. This is why I think it’s the narrative they are pushing. They been helping the packers all year. Packers are one of the worst 13-3 teams I have ever seen. Why would pats lose at home to the dolphins to ruin their bye chances for the chiefs? If everyone thinks it’s so easy just take the ravens vs niners and count your money right???? Wrong

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    this is kelly in vegas posting this? op we need pics for educational purposes

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I have it at 64-1 and 52-1. as well as the packers to win at 20-1.

jjgold

The theories are funny but just for losing gamblers

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by kelly@Vegas View Post
    Now you see the big picture. This is why I think it’s the narrative they are pushing. They been helping the packers all year. Packers are one of the worst 13-3 teams I have ever seen. Why would pats lose at home to the dolphins to ruin their bye chances for the chiefs? If everyone thinks it’s so easy just take the ravens vs niners and count your money right???? Wrong
    Maybe because they were one of the worst 12-4 teams we've ever seen? Bottom 5 strength of schedule, 3-3 record against teams over 500. Anybody that watches football knows this wasn't one of the vintage Patriot teams. Good, but not great by any means.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It seems as if all of you "script" lovers fail to remember the 2012 Superbowl between the Ravens and the 49ers. If you are going to fall for this garbage, do it right. You can get Minny +7 against the 49ers. IF you really like that, then jump on it.

NBAtony
    NBAtony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Clete is also the ref for the packers game.
    Was also the ref when they played the lions...
    He basically gave them that game.

This actually spins the narrative of Seattle ML for me. If packers win and Clete is involved, would be a shit show for the NFL.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It seems as if all of you "script" lovers fail to remember the 2012 Superbowl between the Ravens and the 49ers. If you are going to fall for this garbage, do it right. You can get Minny +7 against the 49ers. IF you really like that, then jump on it.
    Please post your fades. Thanks QuitterH.

kelly@Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by NBAtony View Post

This actually spins the narrative of Seattle ML for me. If packers win and Clete is involved, would be a shit show for the NFL.
    So there wasn’t a shit show for the nfl with what happened with the saints last year? You guys are foolish to think this shit isn’t somewhat rigged and refs have an agenda. Saints been getting hosed due bounty gate.

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

You guys know the 49ers beat the packers 37-8 right?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by kufan11 View Post
    You guys know the 49ers beat the packers 37-8 right?
    We knew

But also a chance they play hawks who did win in sanfran sans kittleee

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

The Nfl has been pushing the 100th season narrative down our throats all season. If you watched any packers games this year you would see how refs had their hand in almost every win for the packers esp at home. The nfl wants a rematch of the first Super Bowl which was between the packers and the chiefs. I’m not saying this is going to happen but if it were you have to question if sports is really in fact scripted. Everyone thinks it’s going to be the niners and ravens. But that’s just too easy for it to be that obvious. People think the ravens are unstoppable but are we really forgetting this team got blown out at home to the dam browns? Chiefs can very well beat them. And I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see Vikings with a now healthy cook and thielen to beat an overrated niners team that should have been a 5th seed and lost their last game to the lousy Seahawks. Let’s be serious it came down to a missed pass inference, a false start at the 2 and a inch or two from a td for the niners to even win that game and get the 1 seed. But let’s say Vikings take them out and win. it would set up for a Vikings packers nfc champ game and we know packers will be at home and they own the Vikings. This is setting up perfectly for the packers vs chiefs. It’s worth the plus 900 odds to bet that matchup. just my two cents. And chiefs win the super bowl as well.
    Everyone's acting like every SB contender can't lose or something...
    Sorry but I'm not into this kind of conspiracy theories.

Selfish Lover
    Selfish Lover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

OMG Kelly where are you? can we meet up again...

NBAtony
    NBAtony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

So there wasn’t a shit show for the nfl with what happened with the saints last year? You guys are foolish to think this shit isn’t somewhat rigged and refs have an agenda. Saints been getting hosed due bounty gate.
    yeah, so they going to avoid the shit show this year =)

also bill vinovich lives in LA...
    (head ref that game)

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Stopped betting NFL really after the Packer VS Detroit...... just cant....so I agree here.....they will do their best to make it happen.....cant guarantee anything as the game is under a microscope......but IF they have to go out of the box like the det game...they Will.....GB could do it with no help.....but they help will be there if needed.....like the det game.....dropped passes...pick 6 off helmet.....they didn't want to have to make those calls...but they will if required...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

like they give a penetrate.....lol......they will take you $ and keep the league rolling right along...
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAtony View Post

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

send me two bet points Kelly & I'll call off my investigation.

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I think i agree with this, i can def see the vikings who sucked all year going to san fran and playing outside where they usually suck and beating the number 1 pass D in the country this year who is on 2 weeks rest with Diggs who had 2 catches for 8 yards last week and is battling the flu and Thielen who is now listed as Questionable with multiple stitches in his ankle following an injury at practice on Tuesday. I also think they could run all over the 49ers with Cook who rushed for 3.4 yards/carry and failed to top 100 yards despite 28 carries against the saints who were without Rankins and Marcus Davenport. Their OT win aided by 2 untimely turnovers by the saints, a missed FG and another botched offensive pass interference call is much more impressive than the 49ers who also are 3 weeks removed from a win in NOLA where brees actually played amazing and OT was not needed. But go ahead and lose your money if you want folks.

jjgold

The real Kelly getting buried the last month

She is hitting 40%

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

If this turns out to be true and we get the State Farm super bowl on the nfl 100th season I’ll be so done with the nfl and their garbage.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    packers chiefs

chiefs win
    Thanks for fuxking me

kelly@Vegas

State Farm commercial with Mahomes and Rodgers........ interesting

marco14
    marco14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2919

Red background means KC wins

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by marco14 View Post
    Red background means KC wins
    Except that happens to be State Farm's colors.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    If this turns out to be true and we get the State Farm super bowl on the nfl 100th season I’ll be so done with the nfl and their garbage.
    LMFAO ROFL @ State Farm Super Bowl. They can have some stat on their screen about history.....cause they love records being broken every single game as it is. "This is the first Super Bowl where one of our commercial partners predicted the teams. Rodgers vs Maholmes. Next, people will start paying more attention maybe Jim?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

State Farm is giving away one million dollars this Super Bowl if you predict the exact yards Rodgers and Maholmes will throw for.....Look it here. The great nephew of one of the board members won it. What a prediction Tony!

flakeandbake

Everyone saw that commercial and pounded chiefs vs packers

Now the SBR bots are in a frenzy
    Last edited by flakeandbake; 01-12-20 at 01:40 AM.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by capperator View Post
    If the narrative is out with the old, in with the new. Then that started wildcard weekend and continue in the divisional. Bye bye Rodgers.
    So clueless

flakeandbake

They do believe it’s real though that’s what baffles me

It’s not “kind of rigged” it’s written on the wall

flakeandbake

The Nfl has been pushing the 100th season narrative down our throats all season. If you watched any packers games this year you would see how refs had their hand in almost every win for the packers esp at home. The nfl wants a rematch of the first Super Bowl which was between the packers and the chiefs. I’m not saying this is going to happen but if it were you have to question if sports is really in fact scripted. Everyone thinks it’s going to be the niners and ravens. But that’s just too easy for it to be that obvious. People think the ravens are unstoppable but are we really forgetting this team got blown out at home to the dam browns? Chiefs can very well beat them. And I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see Vikings with a now healthy cook and thielen to beat an overrated niners team that should have been a 5th seed and lost their last game to the lousy Seahawks. Let’s be serious it came down to a missed pass inference, a false start at the 2 and a inch or two from a td for the niners to even win that game and get the 1 seed. But let’s say Vikings take them out and win. it would set up for a Vikings packers nfc champ game and we know packers will be at home and they own the Vikings. This is setting up perfectly for the packers vs chiefs. It’s worth the plus 900 odds to bet that matchup. just my two cents. And chiefs win the super bowl as well.
    It already has set up perfectly for Chiefs vs Packers

The hedge is Niners & Seahawks

Titans is the easiest hedge in the world

Feel like Vegas needs the niners bad here

First 123 Last