kelly@Vegas
    kelly@Vegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Guys look at the big picture see what the nfl wants

The Nfl has been pushing the 100th season narrative down our throats all season. If you watched any packers games this year you would see how refs had their hand in almost every win for the packers esp at home. The nfl wants a rematch of the first Super Bowl which was between the packers and the chiefs. I’m not saying this is going to happen but if it were you have to question if sports is really in fact scripted. Everyone thinks it’s going to be the niners and ravens. But that’s just too easy for it to be that obvious. People think the ravens are unstoppable but are we really forgetting this team got blown out at home to the dam browns? Chiefs can very well beat them. And I wouldn’t be shocked at all to see Vikings with a now healthy cook and thielen to beat an overrated niners team that should have been a 5th seed and lost their last game to the lousy Seahawks. Let’s be serious it came down to a missed pass inference, a false start at the 2 and a inch or two from a td for the niners to even win that game and get the 1 seed. But let’s say Vikings take them out and win. it would set up for a Vikings packers nfc champ game and we know packers will be at home and they own the Vikings. This is setting up perfectly for the packers vs chiefs. It’s worth the plus 900 odds to bet that matchup. just my two cents. And chiefs win the super bowl as well.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Makes sense to me. I agree the Packers had a lot of "assistance" in their games this year. Likewise, the Patriots rolled over and played dead at home in week 17 to the Dolphins to ensure the Chiefs would have a bye. The league is setting the dominoes up to fall just right.

kelly@Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Makes sense to me. I agree the Packers had a lot of "assistance" in their games this year. Likewise, the Patriots rolled over and played dead at home in week 17 to the Dolphins to ensure the Chiefs would have a bye. The league is setting the dominoes up to fall just right.
    Forgot about that point as well lol. Who would have thought the dolphins being a 17 point underdog would go into New England and beat them to ensure the chiefs a bye! Wow now it’s becoming more obvious lol
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave kelly@Vegas 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

State Farm would love it
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave hanco21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kelly@Vegas

Mahomes the mvp last year. 3.5 favs at home to pats last year. Guess what happened they lost. Ravens have the mvp this year and at home will prob a 3.5 fav against chiefs and the mvp will get knocked off again by a former one. Also chiefs already beat the ravens in the regular season

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Or....the 50th anniversary of the last NFL championship game, MN over Cle (now Balt) to celebrate, or SB3 rematch MN vs KC 50 years later....

Hmmmmmmmmmm

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

it will take a lot of help to get packers there as well as chiefs but what a great little narrative they can play over and over for 2 weeks if both happen to make super bowl

kelly@Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    it will take a lot of help to get packers there as well as chiefs but what a great little narrative they can play over and over for 2 weeks if both happen to make super bowl
    They been getting help all year why does it change now? And if Vikings beat niners. Then Vikings have to go from New Orleans to San Fran to Green Bay in consecutive weeks that’s a tough stretch of road games. And Vikings have lost to the packers twice this year. The way the packers been getting calls at home I don’t see them beating the packers if Vikings happen to beat the niners

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by kelly@Vegas View Post
    They been getting help all year why does it change now? And if Vikings beat niners. Then Vikings have to go from New Orleans to San Fran to Green Bay in consecutive weeks that’s a tough stretch of road games. And Vikings have lost to the packers twice this year. The way the packers been getting calls at home I don’t see them beating the packers if Vikings happen to beat the niners
    well more people watching therefore open to more scrutiny but not like they ever cared about that anyway in fact I think they encourage it so yea the help might keep coming

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

Holy shit put your tinfoil hats on!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

double check that

ill give you a discount to do it

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

MVP hasn't won SB in a while. I only looked back about 10 years maybe 15 and never found one in that span that did. That's enough reason for me to bet against the hype.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

The 1920 APFA season was the inaugural season of the American Professional Football Association, renamed the National Football League in 1922. The league was formed on August 20, 1920, by independent professional American football teams from Ohio, all of whom had previously played in the Ohio League or New York Pro Football League (NYPFL). At the meeting, they first called their new league the American Professional Football Conference. A second organizational meeting was held in Canton on September 17, adding more teams to the league, and at the meeting, the name of the league became the American Professional Football Association. Four other teams also joined the Association during the year. Meanwhile, Jim Thorpe of the Canton Bulldogs was named the APFA's first president but continued to play for the team.
    Scheduling was left up to each team. There were wide variations, both in the overall number of games played, and in the number played against other Association members. Thus, no official standings were maintained. In addition, football teams in the APFA also faced independent football teams not associated with the league. For instance, the Rochester Jeffersons played a schedule consisting mostly of local teams from their local sandlot circuit and the NYPFL, not the APFA.
    The Akron Pros ended the season as the only undefeated team in the Association. Despite this, two one-loss teams—the Decatur Staleys and Buffalo All-Americans—who both tied Akron that year made cases for a co-championship. At the league meetings in Akron on April 30, 1921, the Pros were awarded the Brunswick-Balke Collender Cup for the 1920 season, the only year the trophy was used.
    If modern NFL tie-breaking rules were in force in 1920, the Buffalo All-Americans (9–1–1) would have been co-champions with the Akron Pros (8–0–3), as both had a win percentage of .864 and their only game was tied, while the Staleys (10–1–2) would have finished third with .846.
    Further, if games against non-APFA teams were excluded, Akron (6–0–3) would still have won the championship with .833, with the All-Americans (4–1–1) and the Staleys (5–1–2) finishing equal second with .750 as they did not play each other.
    Of the 14 teams that played in the APFA/NFL's inaugural season, the Chicago Cardinals, now known as the Arizona Cardinals, and the Decatur Staleys, now known as the Chicago Bears, are the only teams that remain in the league.[1]

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

My favorite fix was the year Brady was suspended for 4 games. Goodell did everything possible to be on stage to give him the Superbowl trophy.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

packers chiefs

chiefs win

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Frogs is that you pal??? Where is Lonathan???

kelly@Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    packers chiefs

chiefs win
    I got the same thing. Brees, Brady, Ben, Wilson, Rodgers wave is over. Mahomes beating Rodgers ends that wave and the new wave starts with Mahomes, Jimmy g, Watson, Lamar

kelly@Vegas

You sheep must not like money. Doesn’t surprise me tho most don’t have a dollar to their name here

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Lay off drugs op

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Every year some guys bet on the super bowl they think the NFL wants. Works as often as throwing a dart, mostly just gets you buried. Are there crooked refs? Probably. But it's not as rigged as anyone thinks, mostly just random as hell (which works perfectly fine for the books)

This idea that NFL (or any other sport) is able to force their dream championship match-up is provably and laughably false if you just look at history. There are so many absolute goddamn stinkers

NFL is probably most unpredictable sport out there, but it's easy to convince yourself it's not with hindsight and revisionist justification
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 01-06-20 at 09:08 PM.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

+925 at Heritage for this matchup. Not a bad play.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don’t buy any of that it’s a good theory though

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

The playoff format favors teams with byes, so if you buy that, then this matchup makes sense.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave funnyb25 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think we would all be rich if there was some sort of pre-determined plan especially if some haven’t figured out

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

You didn't get your script in the mail jj????

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Hey kelly how much is your platinum package? I’m interested in buying your paid plays

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

On to something guy

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Out with the old, in with the new. Year of the Black Quarterback. NFL wants this narrative too... Kap firmly in rear view mirror to boot.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Out with the old, in with the new. Year of the Black Quarterback. NFL wants this narrative too... Kap firmly in rear view mirror to boot.
    Garappollo gets hurt and Mullens leads 49ers over Mahomes.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

lions got cheated against packers bs hands to face penalty twice

THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Why not packers beat 49ers? Vikings will not advance this upcoming week. I actually believe all home teams will win and we'll see #1 vs #2 on both sides.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Hey kelly how much is your platinum package? I’m interested in buying your paid plays
    Kelly post plays for free on twitter

capperator
    capperator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

If the narrative is out with the old, in with the new. Then that started wildcard weekend and continue in the divisional. Bye bye Rodgers.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

it's andy reid's time no patriots in the way this time, defense is better chiefs are your superbowl champs

123 Last