MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Wow, someone turned awful partisan all of a sudden......
    I'm not partisan, the "bills" certainly are thou

This 116th congress has been in session for basically 12 months averaging 14 days per.

That's 168 days in session. Suddenly, we are being told that there's 300 (that's 2 per day, non stop) bills sitting on McConnells desk, and they should all be voted on.

Seriously.... there's a reason the SCOTUS only takes up a handful of cases per year- they need to be meaningful and legally ambiguous. Same goes with the Senate. It's not a "rat race to file as much bull shit legislative matters required to prove your credentials to the special interests that own your district" qoute from my former neighbor US Senator Rod Grams from St Francis, MN. No, it's a chamber established to debate meaningful bills and legislation that 1) can impact society in a positive way and 2) can actually pass the chamber. Afterall, if it's DOA, why bother? (Kinda like the impeachment.....)

Democrats waste peoples time, give their constituents false hope and create or add no value to the system of government we have.

The current form of the party, once lead by marquee names like Harry Truman, John Kennedy, Hubert Humphrey, and even Bill Clinton is now nothing more than a collection of fringe politicians representing districts segregated by racial, financial, class and gender politics.

They are fukkin losers who cannot unite themselves, let alone a Country, behind a single issue or cause, without physically (because they take to redistribute) alienating 50% of the population. Whereas, the alternative (GOP) practices policy that alienates by subtraction (the other 50% are pissed because the G'VNT did NOT take from someone to redistribute).

It is a shame we have come to this, Jay and Hamilton are rolling over in their graves....the Federalists would not recognize today's Democrat party, hell, they would barely recognize most of the GOP.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    It’s a bit hard for Dems to let his normal behavior go unchecked when he openly welcomes small forms of corruption. Dude was like this before the election. I am not sure (and I say this as an independent that doesn’t love any candidate in the field) there is many redeeming qualities about him other than he didn’t tank a successful economy. I’d be fine with trump if he would just shut the fukk up but he can’t go 1 day without insulting a dead person, female, foreign ally.

Like does no one in the GOP go and be like shut the fukk up or we will all bail on you and send u to jail? It really blows my mind they can’t even stop his attacks in GOP war vets!!
    I’m with you, his mouth and twitter account my 2 biggest beefs with the guy. He is the ultimate troll and sadly that the shit most morons respond/relate to these days. While we prefer he stfu every now and again the problem is his mouth is what gets him so much the divided votes he needs.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25693

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Of course how many you guys acted in a similar matter when it was Obama in office? I recall at least one member of the right talking bout how he hoped Obama failed.
    not a member of the forum...but that fraudulent prick Rush expressed that. i don't want the country to fail...i want his unethical policies to fail. i actually hope the economy sees a temporary decline leading up to the election. that seems to be the only deterrent for greedy voters who care more about money than the future of our planet/country.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I’m with you, his mouth and twitter account my 2 biggest beefs with the guy. He is the ultimate troll and sadly that the shit most morons respond/relate to these days. While we prefer he stfu every now and again the problem is his mouth is what gets him so much the divided votes he needs.
    USA gets ran the fukk over at all these shit stain events and we just give money

They can now laugh at Trump all they want, but they are starting to pay their fukkin bills

All I care about

RudyRuetigger

From 2021, Germany will increase its contribution to the NATO budget to be in line with what the US pays. NATO officials hope the move will diffuse tensions surrounding the cost of maintaining the military alliance.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-to-mat...get/a-51446211

its about fukkin time

and it took TRUMP to do it

we are winning

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Rudy is schooling the Libs here

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    USA gets ran the fukk over at all these shit stain events and we just give money

They can now laugh at Trump all they want, but they are starting to pay their fukkin bills

All I care about
    I’m not against him by any stretch. Just rather the president didn’t tweet. That is all. Lol

RudyRuetigger

I’m not against him by any stretch. Just rather the president didn’t tweet. That is all. Lol
    to pretend he isnt human?

id rather him say whatever the fukk he wants instead of following procedures like every other politician

RussCulver
    RussCulver's Avatar Become A Pro!

The GOP is all but dead already. Trump couldn't even deliver in Kentucky and Virginia last month. Embarrasing! Trump's name is toxic trash. Lost 40 seats in Midterms. 90% of GOP Congress is old, white, and dying (just like his base.) No principles, just subservient behavior for their dear leader. All scared cowards of losing their seats.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by RussCulver View Post
    The GOP is all but dead already. Trump couldn't even deliver in Kentucky and Virginia last month. Embarrasing! Trump's name is toxic trash. Lost 40 seats in Midterms. 90% of GOP Congress is old, white, and dying (just like his base.) No principles, just subservient behavior for their dear leader. All scared cowards of losing their seats.
    Welfare rat alert!

Obama lost nearly twice as many seats in his 1st midterm.

Trump started off +165 to win reelection and is now -102. That's quite a line move.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Welfare rat alert!

Trump started off +165 to win reelection and is now -102. That's quite a line move.
    Pound it
    Will be 150 once creepy Joe is announced

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Nancy gonna wait to bring it to the Senate now.. This has become so political. She's doing this to protect the Senate Democrats up for re-election and to save them in the Trump heavy States..

They vote YES to impeach Trump now in the Senate they could lose votes.. Nancy wants to wait it out til after the elections.

Sneaky move by old Nancy!! This impeachment crap dies now..

RussCulver

Welfare rat alert!

You're on some kind of assistance no doubt. Probably on disability with that smart mouth. I see you posting here every hour all day 7 days a week.

RoyBacon

You're on some kind of assistance no doubt. Probably on disability with that smart mouth. I see you posting here every hour all day 7 days a week.
    You see all that after being a member for 1 day?

RudyRuetigger

you just signed up today

so basically admitting youre a ghost

sad

RussCulver

Looks like your running short on Gif's now. I see that one posted atleast 20X in your history already.

RoyBacon

Looks like your running short on Gif's now. I see that one posted atleast 20X in your history already.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

The new guy getting absolutely buried

Vitty come save him

RussCulver

All out of words for the rest of the day once again. Need to get your fresh talking points from Tucky baby and Hannity tonight so you can come out swinging tomorrow. Disability must be nice.😂🖕

RussCulver

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    The new guy getting absolutely buried

Vitty come save him
    I already buried you this morning in my first 5 posts. Come back 8 hours later and you're still here chirping it up like a school girl. Another clown on disability?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Nancy gonna wait to bring it to the Senate now.. This has become so political. She's doing this to protect the Senate Democrats up for re-election and to save them in the Trump heavy States..

They vote YES to impeach Trump now in the Senate they could lose votes.. Nancy wants to wait it out til after the elections.

Sneaky move by old Nancy!! This impeachment crap dies now..
    I'm not sure they can wait it out....

1- a new congress would have to re-impeach
    2- she could lose the house in the election
    3- she could lose her base and support if they don't go thru with it.

She looked absolutely pathetic today whining about fairness lol....its not fair she says lol

RoyBacon

I already buried you this morning in my first 5 posts. Come back 8 hours later and you're still here chirping it up like a school girl. Another clown on disability?
    Why is it that welfare rats and trannys hate to admit they are libs???

All you have to do is look at the 2016 election demos.

Why you fuggers so ashamed of it?

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Seriously.... there's a reason the SCOTUS only takes up a handful of cases per year- they need to be meaningful and legally ambiguous.
    seriously...why are they taking on the case about Trump's taxes then?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I'm not partisan, the "bills" certainly are thou

This 116th congress has been in session for basically 12 months averaging 14 days per.

That's 168 days in session. Suddenly, we are being told that there's 300 (that's 2 per day, non stop) bills sitting on McConnells desk, and they should all be voted on.

Seriously.... there's a reason the SCOTUS only takes up a handful of cases per year- they need to be meaningful and legally ambiguous. Same goes with the Senate. It's not a "rat race to file as much bull shit legislative matters required to prove your credentials to the special interests that own your district" qoute from my former neighbor US Senator Rod Grams from St Francis, MN. No, it's a chamber established to debate meaningful bills and legislation that 1) can impact society in a positive way and 2) can actually pass the chamber. Afterall, if it's DOA, why bother? (Kinda like the impeachment.....)

Democrats waste peoples time, give their constituents false hope and create or add no value to the system of government we have.

The current form of the party, once lead by marquee names like Harry Truman, John Kennedy, Hubert Humphrey, and even Bill Clinton is now nothing more than a collection of fringe politicians representing districts segregated by racial, financial, class and gender politics.

They are fukkin losers who cannot unite themselves, let alone a Country, behind a single issue or cause, without physically (because they take to redistribute) alienating 50% of the population. Whereas, the alternative (GOP) practices policy that alienates by subtraction (the other 50% are pissed because the G'VNT did NOT take from someone to redistribute).

It is a shame we have come to this, Jay and Hamilton are rolling over in their graves....the Federalists would not recognize today's Democrat party, hell, they would barely recognize most of the GOP.
    So, what deadphish posted is fake news? When Obama was elected in his 1st term and he had control of all houses, that was the most productive congress in modern history even when the pubes, behind closed doors signed PLEDGES to obstruct a dully elected prez. Can you say butt hurts? What you see today and every day is payback. You started this shit, we WILL finish it!

RussCulver

Why is it that welfare rats and trannys hate to admit they are libs???

All you have to do is look at the 2016 election demos.

Why you fuggers so ashamed of it?

Whise ashamed of what? Ask a coherent question. Another old recycled Gif again. Just hold off until tonight after you know whst.

deadphish

All I care about
    wish you cared about more than that...such as the environment, gun violence, huge tax cuts for the wealthy, etc.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    wish you cared about more than that...such as the environment, gun violence, huge tax cuts for the wealthy, etc.
    environment....go talk to the real culprits HINT: NOT USA

gun violence....is that a joke???

huge tax cuts for wealthy? would you rather give $1million to a business man or $1 to 1 million broke people...I think we all know which will create jobs

RoyBacon

Whise ashamed of what? Ask a coherent question. Another old recycled Gif again. Just hold off until tonight after you know whst.
    Is English not your first language?

RussCulver

environment....go talk to the real culprits HINT: NOT USA

gun violence....is that a joke???

huge tax cuts for wealthy? would you rather give $1million to a business man or $1 to 1 million broke people...I think we all know which will create jobs
    As a hard hitting business man myself. I would put that 1M to use in the form of stock buybacks. Def not hiring more useless workers.😂

deadphish

closed-minded tool can't figure out how that info could be available to a new member. now that's sad.

RussCulver

Is English not your first language?
    I speak 7 actually. Not some fake crap like Melania does. I'm talking real language like Mayor Pete 😁

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    It’s a bit hard for Dems to let his normal behavior go unchecked when he openly welcomes small forms of corruption. Dude was like this before the election. I am not sure (and I say this as an independent that doesn’t love any candidate in the field) there is many redeeming qualities about him other than he didn’t tank a successful economy. I’d be fine with trump if he would just shut the fukk up but he can’t go 1 day without insulting a dead person, female, foreign ally.

Like does no one in the GOP go and be like shut the fukk up or we will all bail on you and send u to jail? It really blows my mind they can’t even stop his attacks in GOP war vets!!
    this has nothing to do with corruption or behavior.. This is more of a desperate attempt to deviate from progressive thought (something they're incapable of attempting because they're always working the angle that gets themselves paid under the table) which is what this country really needs. Thats why Nancy will now withhold the necessary documents which will just make for a long pressing trial that will accomplish nothing. Just another elaborate ruse to keep the american public entertained while they line their pockets for another 4 years.

The Dems wanted someone like trump in office to be honest. a big rah rah rah guy to keep everyone distracted while not doing any harm to the policies Barack had in place that have done nothing but hurt this country and lined their pockets.So now that they can operate their alternative motive which is what they've done in the past and now in the dark, they will get trump back in office for another 4, continue the parade and then take over the office again in 2024 while have forfeited the presidency (while never losing any power if not gaining) and then get it back anyways in 2024. Quite the scam there running but what do you expect America isn't a nation of Rocket scientists to begin with so you can't blame them considering there aren't many holding public office that are of high moral ground to begin with.

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger;29130404[COLOR=#000000
    huge tax cuts for wealthy? would you rather give $1million to a business man or $1 to 1 million broke people...I think we all know which will create jobs[/COLOR]
    neither

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

the Constitution is absolutely clear about the Senate’s authority. Article I, Section 3 says: “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Pelosi has no leverage.

RussCulver

Neither was the correct answer. We already negative 23T. Another T wasted in stock buybacks already.

First ... 1516171819 Last