2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I think tb is going to be there pretty much every game but they don't have the ability to hold teams at Bay enough to get wins more often then losses. Big fan of Arians. He will make jameis a little better

As for the Panthers they are the same story. They can beat any team in the league on the day but they will be tight vs shit teams
    Only thing I feel decent about sayin will happen in this game is Tampa won’t like mccaffery go nuts, he prob be better than 1st meeting but don’t see him owning the game. Curious what panthers offense looks like if Ed not carrying the team down the field?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'm on Carolina, the fact Daniel Jones out up 32 on that defense makes me think Carolina has their way here. It is a more important game for Tampa though with their record.
    I don’t like they been on road so long, prob my biggest problem w taking Bucs.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You think? Opened at 4 didn’t it? With way both been playing it doesn’t surprise me it down to -3. Calling them equal on neutral which i think lot of ppl would say niners better at this point. Hard not to but I also think niners losing that fulllback is a blow to their run game.
    I still don't trust garrpolo against good defenses but rams defense has been trash. 49er defensive line should give rams problems too. Much bigger game for rams but I just think 49ers are better right now.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

SF is dealing with a lot of injuries on their O line. Kittle is questionable with a groin that he injured on Friday. Gurley and Talib out for Rams but they get a few other D starters back from injury.

I've been to both Rams home games this year and while the opposing teams have been out en masse in years past, the stadium has been mostly Rams fans this year. I expect a good amount of 9ers fans and lots of fights in the stands.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    SF is dealing with a lot of injuries on their O line. Kittle is questionable with a groin that he injured on Friday. Gurley and Talib out for Rams but they get a few other D starters back from injury.

I've been to both Rams home games this year and while the opposing teams have been out en masse in years past, the stadium has been mostly Rams fans this year. I expect a good amount of 9ers fans and lots of fights in the stands.
    Mathews is out too.

2daBank

I still don't trust garrpolo against good defenses but rams defense has been trash. 49er defensive line should give rams problems too. Much bigger game for rams but I just think 49ers are better right now.
    I agree I think niners better right now as well, like you said it hugely important for rams and niners on short week w few guys banged up.
    Definitely reason I initially liked niners was the front 6 vs rams o-line, they nasty and rams oline is deteriorating.

Just feels like a game rams find a way to win. They better get back to running the damn ball tho. If Goff drops back another 50+ times they be toast!!!

2daBank

Rams home field doesn’t seem overwhelming like other places but they seem to handle business there.,

Dunno Gurley out matters? He been a no show recently anyways. Whoever in backfield they better start handing it to them, they can’t keep having Goff throw 50+ times!! That is madness!!

D has to be better, they capable. They took lot of weeks off last year too but when they needed it the D stepped up. I’d expect that here. No talib hurts but since niners don’t have a true 1 wr maybe not worst week to miss??

thomorino

I agree I think niners better right now as well, like you said it hugely important for rams and niners on short week w few guys banged up.
    Definitely reason I initially liked niners was the front 6 vs rams o-line, they nasty and rams oline is deteriorating.

Just feels like a game rams find a way to win. They better get back to running the damn ball tho. If Goff drops back another 50+ times they be toast!!!
    Yeah I think your point on rams offensive line is the key, everyone focused on gurley but it's the rams offensive line with key players like Sullivan gone, and Goff is trash without a clean pocket.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Hard to take niners after big Monday night win. I'm leaving that game.

Let's be honest card is trash.

Might and I say might take the falcons

2daBank

Yeah I think your point on rams offensive line is the key, everyone focused on gurley but it's the rams offensive line with key players like Sullivan gone, and Goff is trash without a clean pocket.
    It would help their cause a great deal if they let them do some run blocking early!!! When rams were best team in league the run game was a huge part of it!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hard to take niners after big Monday night win. I'm leaving that game.

Let's be honest card is trash.

Might and I say might take the falcons
    I hate the card. Warming up more and more to rams.,

I’m shocked falcons this bad. I gave them a pass last year cause all the injuries on d but it a joke how they playing now., if they can’t go to zona and beat a rookie qb with a crappy college coach they should fire everyone.

thomorino

Little is good but they are all part of shanahans system.

2daBank

Little is good but they are all part of shanahans system.
    Missing that fullback guy with the hard J name is maybe even bigger. He big part of their run blocking scheme.,

thomorino

Missing that fullback guy with the hard J name is maybe even bigger. He big part of their run blocking scheme.,
    Yeah he's good, but rams defense was trash with taking out, weddle looks slow replacing Joyner too. I think shanahan is a better offensive coach than mcvay and he'll want to show it. Rams offense without a running game goes to shit 49era offense just looks better and less predictable.

2daBank

Yeah he's good, but rams defense was trash with taking out, weddle looks slow replacing Joyner too. I think shanahan is a better offensive coach than mcvay and he'll want to show it. Rams offense without a running game goes to shit 49era offense just looks better and less predictable.
    Totally agree w shanny over mcvey. Rams have to run the ball or I agree they be toast. That front 6 will tee off on Goff if they pass a ton.

I think the defense will show better this week, they still have the ability. Last year even they looked awful a bunch of times cause they could get away w it, when they needed to they stepped up. Lot of stars who pull that shit on that d.

Shanny the man offensively no doubt, but wade is no slouch at calling D.

thomorino

Totally agree w shanny over mcvey. Rams have to run the ball or I agree they be toast. That front 6 will tee off on Goff if they pass a ton.

I think the defense will show better this week, they still have the ability. Last year even they looked awful a bunch of times cause they could get away w it, when they needed to they stepped up. Lot of stars who pull that shit on that d.

Shanny the man offensively no doubt, but wade is no slouch at calling D.
    Agree with you on Phillips, I just don't think he has the players. Defense really struggled without taking last year.

2daBank

That another thing. Niners running lot of 6 man defensive fronts not 7. You gotta run on them in that package, you have to think mcvey will dictate they use that package w formations then run on it! Has too!! If he half as smart he gets credit for!! Don’t care who running the ball!!

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Didn't realize Alvin Kamara is questionable? He traveled with the team but that big move on JAX seems to indicate he's out. Ramsey also might play for the Jags.

First I wanted nothing to do with this game but now under 43 looks very attractive. If Saints can't run the ball, they are toast!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Didn't realize Alvin Kamara is questionable? He traveled with the team but that big move on JAX seems to indicate he's out. Ramsey also might play for the Jags.

First I wanted nothing to do with this game but now under 43 looks very attractive. If Saints can't run the ball, they are toast!
    Oh wow, yea I did not realize that., ok line makes way way more sense to me now..

2daBank

You know who all gonna suit up for kc this week AG?

asiagambler

You know who all gonna suit up for kc this week AG?
    I didn't really look at that game... I could only back Texans there but line moved too much already.

I know ERic Fisher and Chris Jones are both out, two big losses for Chiefs. Mahomes banged up, Watkins doubtful. I think another OL is doubtful too. They say Tyreek Hill is questionable but @profootballdoc is very bearish on his status.

I would love to play Texans but don't think I can do it at 4 and looks like it's even headed to 3.5

2daBank

I didn't really look at that game... I could only back Texans there but line moved too much already.

I know ERic Fisher and Chris Jones are both out, two big losses for Chiefs. Mahomes banged up, Watkins doubtful. I think another OL is doubtful too. They say Tyreek Hill is questionable but @profootballdoc is very bearish on his status.

I would love to play Texans but don't think I can do it at 4 and looks like it's even headed to 3.5
    Jfc. I was hoping they were getting guys back! I’d love to play houston or the over., can’t play over with all those injuries. With line so far down only way I’d go is houston money line and dunno if I’m ready to go there?

asiagambler

Jfc. I was hoping they were getting guys back! I’d love to play houston or the over., can’t play over with all those injuries. With line so far down only way I’d go is houston money line and dunno if I’m ready to go there?
    My thinking exactly. Maybe throw in moneyline in a longshot parlay

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I'm on
    Houston
    Tampabay
    Cleveland
    Jax
    Philly
    Jets
    Steelers tomorrow huge plate
    Good luck

2daBank

My thinking exactly. Maybe throw in moneyline in a longshot parlay
    I can def get behind that!! Lol. Who else goes in it? Start with Bucs? Browns. Titans? Kinda like those 4 smallish dogs.

I like bungals to cover but not win.

Oh, dolphins!! That the ticket!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I'm on
    Houston
    Tampabay
    Cleveland
    Jax
    Philly
    Jets
    Steelers tomorrow huge plate
    Good luck
    Good looking card Harry. Dunno bouts Philly tho, I can’t touch that game, everything but cousins says minny to me. Lol.

Has what’s his face cleared concussion protocol for Steelers? Long as they not on 3rd string qb I like them too, their d should chew up chargers oline. Under worth a look there as well

thomorino

Good looking card Harry. Dunno bouts Philly tho, I can’t touch that game, everything but cousins says minny to me. Lol.

Has what’s his face cleared concussion protocol for Steelers? Long as they not on 3rd string qb I like them too, their d should chew up chargers oline. Under worth a look there as well
    Agree and Philly secondary is shit right now, I think cousins has a big game and then Philly goes all in for Ramsey.

2daBank

Agree and Philly secondary is shit right now, I think cousins has a big game and then Philly goes all in for Ramsey.
    Seems like their kind of move but the asking price too high!! Nobody can give up 2 1st plus salary he wants. He not worth it.

Just tough for me to back minny cause if eagles pass rush gets home won’t matter how bad secondary is cousins will turn it over., if minny smart they will run them around all 1st half w screen game to cook, that will be a nightmare for philly!!!

The over starting to make a ton of sense in that one to me. 44? Surely both teams hit 20+!!

asiagambler

I can def get behind that!! Lol. Who else goes in it? Start with Bucs? Browns. Titans? Kinda like those 4 smallish dogs.

I like bungals to cover but not win.

Oh, dolphins!! That the ticket!!
    Can't say I disagree with any of those, Bucs Browns and Titans. Dolphins might as well too!

I think Mayfield finally has a big game, Seahawks secondary is a really bad unit

thomorino

Seems like their kind of move but the asking price too high!! Nobody can give up 2 1st plus salary he wants. He not worth it.

Just tough for me to back minny cause if eagles pass rush gets home won’t matter how bad secondary is cousins will turn it I over., if minny smart they will run them around all 1st half w screen game to cook, that will be a nightmare for philly!!!

The over starting to make a ton of sense in that one to me. 44? Surely both teams hit 20+!!
    Eagles defensive line hasn't been the same this year with Bennett gone , they brought in Jackson but he's hurt and jeenigan is out too. I don't trust Vikings offensive line on grass, but at home on true I think they'll be okay, you have to respect the run too, which should help the online.

thomorino

Just tough for me to back minny cause if eagles pass rush gets home won’t matter how bad secondary is cousins will turn it over., if minny smart they will run them around all 1st half w screen game to cook, that will be a nightmare for philly!!!

I think the asking price for Ramsey is too high for teams rebuilding, but for a contender like the eagles with one Bigg issues, the secondary I think it makes sense. They still need to get the d line healthy too though.

2daBank

Eagles defensive line hasn't been the same this year with Bennett gone , they brought in Jackson but he's hurt and jeenigan is out too. I don't trust Vikings offensive line on grass, but at home on true I think they'll be okay, you have to respect the run too, which should help the online.
    Cook is awesome. If teams respected cousins he would break a 80 yarder every week!!

2daBank

I’m feeling the over 44. Putting that on my card.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Good teaser for Browns and Titans. Don’t trust either team to win. Lots of tight lines this week.

Every tout and internet smart guy on the Jags. now they are -3. Give me a break. Saints can keep it close.

why are niners only +3 and Cowboys -7? Fishy lines for good reason.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Good teaser for Browns and Titans. Don’t trust either team to win. Lots of tight lines this week.

Every tout and internet smart guy on the Jags. now they are -3. Give me a break. Saints can keep it close.

why are niners only +3 and Cowboys -7? Fishy lines for good reason.
    Niners I’m assuming popular, they opened at 4.

I felt same way as you w saints/jags but if Kumara out that would be a stay far away or under.

I keep thinking someone gonna get physical w saints and pound ball, cowboys coaches are nit wits and havnt gotten Zeke going for weeks!! Seattle fell behind. Tampa not really capable.

Maybe this the week jags shove fornette down their throats?? Not sure saints pass rush be as effective on grass either??

Im just playing devils advocate in what they see cause I was thinking same as you questioning all the jags love?? I assumed they put out a fishy number and Mfers just ate up the “contrarian” angle but more i look more I understand. I’ll tell ya one thing, anytime I play a game like this against a saints, pats, Manning in past, the team end up winning but not coving the 1-2-3 point line! Shady ass nfl!! Lol

First 123456 ... Last