Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Also like Tampa Bay +2.5. Can't reason why it's not PK at worst
    Tb opened as favorites.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I think hawks are in trouble tomorrow yet I can’t fukin put money behind terrible quarterbacks anymore so I’m torn.
    I agree but I hear ya. More worried Russ finds a way late., Faker should be fine vs ya’ll soft pass rush tho.

2daBank

I changed my mind on teaser cause LB has me nervous bout Dallas. Feel better getting over a td with titans.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I like the Browns, niners, titans and under in both KC and Minny in teasers. maybe also str8 plays in a round robin parlay.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Tb opened as favorites.
    Who the hell loves panthers that much?? Only thing I don’t like bout Bucs they been on road awhile.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Kinda like Dolphins ML. I think they may play with more heart than the Skins, who are a mess. They win the turdbowl at home.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

Tb opened as favorites.
    Looks like they have two offensive linemen out. Still, Minshew picked them apart last week. Unless someone can make a convincing case for Carolina, I'm not in agreement with this move

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I like the Browns, niners, titans and under in both KC and Minny in teasers. maybe also str8 plays in a round robin parlay.
    I started week liking niners but I’ve changed my mind and totally flipped. Lol. Feel like sf little banged up and this is virtually rams season. Niners front 4 is a problem tho., rams defense and oline gonna have to play much better., niners missing fullback is a big piece in their run game!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Kinda like Dolphins ML. I think they may play with more heart than the Skins, who are a mess. They win the turdbowl at home.
    I like them better than Seattle. But such a garbage game!! Lol

Cuse0323

I’m not backing Jameis against Carolina. He’s good for a pick or two. Game will be close.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    houston has ZERO chance of winning

dallas you think ML is a lock but feels weird since jets have QB back - be careful

for some reason i think the packers lose MNF

the card sucks... always hate betting ravens vs bengals. each week the winless teams get more desperate to win

i am backing 100% off backing rams over 49'ers... too many injuries. maybe the under is in play now
    Kc could absolutely lose, zero chance my ass.. Houston will score plenty on them.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I like them better than Seattle. But such a garbage game!! Lol
    My favorite to bet on!

I love having it all on some bum team. Can’t help myself.

2daBank

I’m not backing Jameis against Carolina. He’s good for a pick or two. Game will be close.
    He better than the kid panthers have playing. He hasn’t been throwing picks. Maybe Arians fixing him? I liked him coming into the league, victim of horrible coaching his whole career.

2daBank

My favorite to bet on!

I love having it all on some bum team. Can’t help myself.
    Lol. I think fish win too. I might be right there with you. Meant to use them as one my picks in the point super contest but forgot when I was making them, lol

Jake paul 1
    Jake paul 1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Let’s talk about how your trash ass told ppl to take the cardinals and Iowa tonight .lmao penetrating bum, Stop it ,just please stop giving out plays.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jake paul 1 View Post
    Let’s talk about how your trash ass told ppl to take the cardinals and Iowa tonight .lmao penetrating bum, Stop it ,just please stop giving out plays.
    Lmao. Oh look a broke dick loser., I gave out way more winners than losers today. Didn’t see any your plays clown.

Jake paul 1

Lmao. Oh look a broke dick loser., I gave out way more winners than losers today. Didn’t see any your plays clown.

You don’t need to know any of my plays Fuking bum, stop posting losers , 17k posts lmfao , half of them are losers , Fuking bum

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Kc could absolutely lose, zero chance my ass.. Houston will score plenty on them.
    whatever will help the Colts... won't happen

so KC wins, perfect type of game Houston will be right in it and then blow it with a bad turnover

2daBank

You don’t need to know any of my plays Fuking bum, stop posting losers , 17k posts lmfao , half of them are losers , Fuking bum
    We can tell you lost, nobody bitch. Borrow 100 bucks from mommy then come back. Until then, play in traffic.

Jake paul 1

Yikes .... this guy really told you guys to bet Iowa .... LMFAO... yuck, what a piece of shit

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    whatever will help the Colts... won't happen

so KC wins, perfect type of game Houston will be right in it and then blow it with a bad turnover
    Kc might win. Just saying that game far from a foregone conclusion., who playing for Kc this week??

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Kc might win. Just saying that game far from a foregone conclusion., who playing for Kc this week??
    the refs

Jake paul 1

Lmaoooo this load of shit still giving out advice!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cuse0323

He better than the kid panthers have playing. He hasn’t been throwing picks. Maybe Arians fixing him? I liked him coming into the league, victim of horrible coaching his whole career.
    He has been better, but still not that great. Evans had no catches last week. Godwin doing it all. I don’t know. Panthers just seem to win even though Allen is average at best.

2daBank

Yikes .... this guy really told you guys to bet Iowa .... LMFAO... yuck, what a piece of shit
    Played 10+ games today. Way to pick out one of the 3 losers clown. Where your plays? Done with you. Nothing but another anonymous gutless bitch.

2daBank

He has been better, but still not that great. Evans had no catches last week. Godwin doing it all. I don’t know. Panthers just seem to win even though Allen is average at best.
    Godwin a beast. Evans had that saints stud on him last week, he shutting down everyone this year.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO

Who the hell loves panthers that much?? Only thing I don’t like bout Bucs they been on road awhile.
    Revenge game??

Cuse0323

Godwin a beast. Evans had that saints stud on him last week, he shutting down everyone this year.
    Yeah Lattimore tough to go up against. Godwin okay will all the attention on Evans. It’s hard to make a case for Carolina, but just one of those games.

Jake paul 1

Lmfao please SBR stop listnening to this fraud ass load of shit

lakerboy

Rams should take care of business but the line smells

Jake paul 1

“That saints stud”. LMFAO

2daBank

Revenge game??
    I don’t like they were so close together at all. Love the teaser number, don’t love Bucs but I’m sure I’m betting due to time slot. Lol.

I’m just not totally sold on panthers. Some reason like this Tampa team. Like coaching staff and they got plenty of talent on both sides. They play to some unexpected results tho!! I think the defense is solid then they give up 50 points, lol. I’m still scared of shamus but he been playing pretty clean lately and Ariana seems to try and keep pressure off him as much as possible. Their run game not great but usually have lot of attempts.

lakerboy

I don’t like they were so close together at all. Love the teaser number, don’t love Bucs but I’m sure I’m betting due to time slot. Lol.

I’m just not totally sold on panthers. Some reason like this Tampa team. Like coaching staff and they got plenty of talent on both sides. They play to some unexpected results tho!! I think the defense is solid then they give up 50 points, lol. I’m still scared of shamus but he been playing pretty clean lately and Ariana seems to try and keep pressure off him as much as possible. Their run game not great but usually have lot of attempts.
    I think tb is going to be there pretty much every game but they don't have the ability to hold teams at Bay enough to get wins more often then losses. Big fan of Arians. He will make jameis a little better

As for the Panthers they are the same story. They can beat any team in the league on the day but they will be tight vs shit teams

2daBank

Rams should take care of business but the line smells
    You think? Opened at 4 didn’t it? With way both been playing it doesn’t surprise me it down to -3. Calling them equal on neutral which i think lot of ppl would say niners better at this point. Hard not to but I also think niners losing that fulllback is a blow to their run game.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think tb is going to be there pretty much every game but they don't have the ability to hold teams at Bay enough to get wins more often then losses. Big fan of Arians. He will make jameis a little better

As for the Panthers they are the same story. They can beat any team in the league on the day but they will be tight vs shit teams
    I'm on Carolina, the fact Daniel Jones out up 32 on that defense makes me think Carolina has their way here. It is a more important game for Tampa though with their record.

First 12345 ... Last