2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Let’s talk ncaa week 7

Back by popular demand, we had tons of good discussion and bunch of winners last week so figured might as well try it again. We can either put NFL here as well or I can start another? Doesn’t matter, let’s just worry about banging out some ncaa winners right now!!!

I’ll start with few im already on.

Colorado/ducks over 60.,, think ducks will get their offense going tonight against a banged up Buffs defense. Big game on deck so think they look to put Colorado away early with some big strikes.

Iowa +3.5.,,,, talked about last week was hoping they lost to Michigan cause it sets this one up even better. Iowa at home at night with revenge on their minds. Added bonus, if Iowa wins it sets up so pretty for next week for psu to whip Michigan!! Lol.,

Loving ole miss again but haven’t bet yet simply cause at +12 I rather wait and see if we can get 13, doesn’t really matter if it drops, anything better than 10 is money imo and will also be sprinkling the money line. Mizzou gonna be without their best linebacker and prob best defensive player overall. Against rich rod offense that is really running the ball w the new kid at qb that gonna be a huge problem. I was really surprised this line was more than 7/8. Absolutely think ol piss will be in this game late.

Have plenty more leans but just wanted to get thread started so everyone could start contributing.

2daBank

Where everyone at???

Id love to play uva tonight but that line stinks to high heaven. Staying far away.

2daBank

If you don’t like horns w the points you don’t pay attention!! Lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

miami -2 or -2.5 w/e

memphis -5 or w.e below 7

tennessee +6.5 or w.e ( i think 7 now)

2 lines moved with me and 1 against (tn up to 7 which sucks for me)

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Just the fact that Miami is a favorite tonight, which makes zero sense, means they prolly the play.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    miami -2 or -2.5 w/e

memphis -5 or w.e below 7

tennessee +6.5 or w.e ( i think 7 now)

2 lines moved with me and 1 against (tn up to 7 which sucks for me)
    You like Memphis huh? I was really considering temple, they tough as home dogs.

Canes makes sense as total contrarian, every dumb ass (including myself, lol) likes uva!! Lol. That why I’m staying far away!!

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Horns/Sooners over of course

Horns with the points as well. Game hasn't been decided by dd since 2013 and Tex won that one

Hawaii/Boise over 60. Hawaii should put up some scores on the Smurf turf

Iowa +4 took earlier in week. Penn St has yet to face a great defense, they faced a good one in Pitt and got held to 10 at home. Think they gonna struggle to find separation on the road here.

Baylor and Iowa st I like as well.

Wanna take temple but missed the better numbers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Just the fact that Miami is a favorite tonight, which makes zero sense, means they prolly the play.
    Yea I know, I can’t do it tho. Taking everything in my power not to play uva! Thank god I got cardinal baseball or I’d prob be a sucker!! Lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

memphis is a top play bro

i wouldnt bet temple

ok maybe, temple wins and you say i told you so

but i like to think im better than 50/50 at top plays so in the long run id pass on temple

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Iowa is a great Play

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Miami is a train wreck
    That being said they probably win

They gave 28 point lead last week

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Indiana -27.5
    Rutgers is just that bad..

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I dont trust colorado to push that total over. They struggle vs good defenses and Shenault is questionable. In the games without him Colorado really struggled and oregon has an elite defense. Tough to bet over when only one team is scoring and this version of the ducks doesnt drop the hammer like previous yrs Ducks. They run A LOT. Cristabol is a defensive minded coach so he tends to put the brakes on up big as well

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Horns/Sooners over of course

Horns with the points as well. Game hasn't been decided by dd since 2013 and Tex won that one

Hawaii/Boise over 60. Hawaii should put up some scores on the Smurf turf

Iowa +4 took earlier in week. Penn St has yet to face a great defense, they faced a good one in Pitt and got held to 10 at home. Think they gonna struggle to find separation on the road here.

Baylor and Iowa st I like as well.

Wanna take temple but missed the better numbers.
    Pretty much agree w all that bro. I’m staying away from red river total, I hate those early start 70s totals!! Understand it but all it takes a slow qrtr and it tough. Love the points in this game as always. Don’t care how bad horns secondary is, this Game always close. Not ready to buy ou defense.

Been talking bout Iowa since last week, love they lost at Michigan to set this one up, just like I’ll love psu next week if they lose this one!!! Lol.

I been trying to talk myself into rainbow warriors but over might make more sense.,

I like temple to pull the upset but I missed good number too, at this point it money line or nothing but haven’t decided yet??

I been on the Baylor bandwagon for weeks but this the week I’m hopping off. Now they ranked and finally getting oddsmaker respect it doesn’t seem like a great week to back them imo. I think they win but afraid to lay the points. Baylor, cincy, and one other team (can’t forget who? Maybe Memphis?) fits into this thing where a team finally gets into top 25 then go on road as favs. They do not fair well ats in these spots.

If I was gonna lay DD on road this week isu looks like the team to do it with imo!! The over makes sense there as well., loved isu last week, couldn’t believe they were only -3.5 to tcu. Them and Baylor my surprise big-12 teams this year!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    I dont trust colorado to push that total over. They struggle vs good defenses and Shenault is questionable. In the games without him Colorado really struggled and oregon has an elite defense. Tough to bet over when only one team is scoring and this version of the ducks doesnt drop the hammer like previous yrs Ducks. They run A LOT. Cristabol is a defensive minded coach so he tends to put the brakes on up big as well
    I think ducks gonna come out fast this week and kinda expect they look to hit some big shots before this udub game next week. Imo if ducks up big as I suspect Montez will be able to put some garbage time points up. Ducks 1st half might make sense.

Renegades

See if Shenault is playing. He is the key to the colorado offense

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    memphis is a top play bro

i wouldnt bet temple

ok maybe, temple wins and you say i told you so

but i like to think im better than 50/50 at top plays so in the long run id pass on temple
    I would’nt do the I told you so thing bro. That ain’t what these threads about!!

I respect your opinion enough to stay away from temple. I was kinda back and forth on that game anyways and there lot I like this week where I don’t have to play them!!!

2daBank

See if Shenault is playing. He is the key to the colorado offense
    Will do. Thanks. I know buffs are really beat up!! What you think of ducks?? I was afraid of back door but sounds like you don’t see them scoring???

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Indiana -27.5
    Rutgers is just that bad..
    I don’t know much of shit bout Hoosiers but you right bout Rutgers, they are really bad!!

Renegades

The ducks are getting healthy on offense but I dont like their new style. More running and not enough explosive pass plays. That being said the Colorado defense is like tissue paper. Im worried about a 35-17, 38-17 type game. With Wash on deck I dont see them dropping the hammer, thats why I think Colorado will determine the over/under. If Colorado is scoring then oregon will keep their foot on the gas.

Anyone else feel like Herbert is overrated? I dont see him as a #1. He’s a gym shorts qb. Looks great in gym shorts throwing on air, checks all the physical boxes, but then gets on the field and the results are kinda meh

2daBank

The ducks are getting healthy on offense but I dont like their new style. More running and not enough explosive pass plays. That being said the Colorado defense is like tissue paper. Im worried about a 35-17, 38-17 type game. With Wash on deck I dont see them dropping the hammer, thats why I think Colorado will determine the over/under. If Colorado is scoring then oregon will keep their foot on the gas.

Anyone else feel like Herbert is overrated? I dont see him as a #1. He’s a gym shorts qb. Looks great in gym shorts throwing on air, checks all the physical boxes, but then gets on the field and the results are kinda meh
    The fact he went back to school always gives me pause for real. If you Big time and gonna be a top 10 pick you jump ship imo!!! Hard to say but I wouldn’t feel great taking him.,

I think they gotta put some explosive plays on tape before next week. If they go to udub and huskies don’t have to respect them over the top they might be in trouble. If there was ever a week to take some shots on the outside this be the week imo.

That -13.5 1st half looks kinda sexy.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with you on Iowa, I live close to Penn State and watch all their games, they've gotten no attention despite being more impressive than Wisconsin, they have an elite defensive front and no one has been able to run on them. Iowa QB is trash, if you take away his running game like Michigan did last week he gets exposed. Penn State offense is nothing special, should be a low scoring game, lean under, but I like Penn State to cover. Penn State started the year slow against teams they didn't respect and they've been significantly undervalued the last 2 weeks.

thomorino

I feel like every bettor in Vegas on the planet is one Iowa, I disagree.

2daBank

Iowa qb is fine. Just had too much pressure in his face last week. I expect the oline will play way better at home., the week to take psu will be next week at home vs Michigan. We shall see but these stretch of games set up perfect imo. Iowa loses to Michigan. Gets disrespected and gets revenge on psu., psu then blast Michigan at home. Love when a plan comes together. Anything more than a fg I absolutely thinks cashes but honestly think Iowa wins outright.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Iowa qb is fine. Just had too much pressure in his face last week. I expect the oline will play way better at home., the week to take psu will be next week at home vs Michigan. We shall see but these stretch of games set up perfect imo. Iowa loses to Michigan. Gets disrespected and gets revenge on psu., psu then blast Michigan at home. Love when a plan comes together. Anything more than a fg I absolutely thinks cashes but honestly think Iowa wins outright.
    It does look good on paper

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I feel like every bettor in Vegas on the planet is one Iowa, I disagree.
    That was last week. Didn’t like them last week. Love they lost that game actually.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    It does look good on paper
    We see if it plays out but when I saw how schedule set up I got a little boner! Lol. Part 1 worked out and Iowa lost a shitfest to Michigan, let’s see if parts 2 and 3 go as planned!! If Iowa pulls this one out I’ll def be pounding psu next week!!

thomorino

Iowa QB is trash against good defense, look at him last year against Penn State and Michigan, and then again this year against Michigan. Penn State offense is nothing special but I like Penn State.

thomorino

Iowa Penn State looks like another 13-10 like game, I hate betting unders with totals this low in college though.

2daBank

Iowa QB is trash against good defense, look at him last year against Penn State and Michigan, and then again this year against Michigan. Penn State offense is nothing special but I like Penn State.
    Maybe, just think this was predetermined when I saw schedule. Sometimes these things just have a way of playing out oh so lovely. God I’ll freaking LOVE psu next week if they lose here!!

2daBank

Iowa Penn State looks like another 13-10 like game, I hate betting unders with totals this low in college though.
    Yea I def agree w that.

thomorino

Maybe, just think this was predetermined when I saw schedule. Sometimes these things just have a way of playing out oh so lovely. God I’ll freaking LOVE psu next week if they lose here!!
    I hear what you are saying but as a Wisconsin alum I think its funny Wisconsin is getting all this attention but Penn State is getting completely overlooked even though I think Penn State is the better team. I think we are seeing Wisconsin overvalued ATS and Penn State undervalued ATS too.

2daBank

I hear what you are saying but as a Wisconsin alum I think its funny Wisconsin is getting all this attention but Penn State is getting completely overlooked even though I think Penn State is the better team. I think we are seeing Wisconsin overvalued ATS and Penn State undervalued ATS too.
    If they lose we should get a really sweet line to take them vs Michigan! And I think they will crush Michigan at home!!!

I’m tempted to fade wiscy this week but so hard for me to trust sparty. I’m not convinced that d is as strong as years past? They have given it up in key moments. Honestly think they played up to their capabilities last week., weather is supposed to be nasty tho so 10.5 seems like a lot for wiscy to lay.,

thomorino

If they lose we should get a really sweet line to take them vs Michigan! And I think they will crush Michigan at home!!!

I’m tempted to fade wiscy this week but so hard for me to trust sparty. I’m not convinced that d is as strong as years past? They have given it up in key moments. Honestly think they played up to their capabilities last week., weather is supposed to be nasty tho so 10.5 seems like a lot for wiscy to lay.,
    Agree, Wisconsin's QB Coan is nothing without a running game. I think the the value is with Michigan State. Every team that gets shit kicked by Ohio State seems to become undervalued. Not a great spot or MSU though obiously off the big game.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I guess almost everyone agrees this is the week that Penn St falls out of the race for the playoff. I don't agree and took PSU -3.5.

1234 ... Last