leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m not gonna make a thread for the nlcs but if anyone curious I think the way to play it is to chase cards to get a win at home. Reason being pretty simple, I wouldn’t argue with anyone chasing nats for a road win either (especially now that line is climbing).

I got cards -115 tonight so they were cheap enough to go this route since I’m assuming Nats will prob be -140ish 2marro so chasing cards just made a little more sense (chasing w plus money way smarter imo!)., fully expect they leave stl tied 1-1 but more confident cards for sure win at least 1., not scared of going against max if we lose tonight. I’d be more scared having to chase w nats laying -140 or -150 (assuming that where gm2 will be) against waino at home where he been great and now that temps cool so park playing big. I don’t think nats can mask their pen in a 7 game series the way they did in the 5 gm nlds.

I’d love to play the over tonight but the weather is holding me back, rainy and gonna be really chilly tonight so the park gonna play big. They gonna have to absolutely crush a ball to get it out of park the next 2 days!!!
    Cards for -130 here, leggo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I got them cheaper but think that right side. Mostly cause we can chase w plus money if they lose tonight. Strongly believe it be 1-1 going to Washington.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Not shocked at all..
    Just think OU scores at will in the beginning and UT struggles..
    Looking at 37-27..
    I think 10 is the margin..
    Hard to take or lay the points for.me..
    It not even capping this game for me. It just like taking Steelers last week w +3.5 vs ravens. Some teams/franchises just always play close no matter who on the field and this series qualifies. I take horns w the points every year and cash every year! Lol. If they played again in big 12 championship might be different but red river you take the points and don’t look back imo!! If things ever flip and horns start being the fav that when you would see me on Ou! Lol.

I think it be in horns best interest to play under the total, lot of qb runs controlling the clock I think be best move so think we have a rooting interest in each other’s plays here!! Lol

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Tonight, that CSU/New Mexico game screams over 66.
    Yes, CSU is not a powerhouse but I'm uber impressed with their QB O'Brien and New Mexico can be passed on all night. Man New Mexico gives up a shitload of points.

Ticket Accepted Date Risk To Win Status Wager
    586721144-1 10/11/19 2:47pm $52.50 $50.00 Pending 10/11/19 8:00pm Reduced Football 111 Colorado State/New Mexico Over 66 -105*
    I like the -4 too but the total better.

I really like Wake over Louisville -7 Saturday as well.

stevenash

Passing but watching I wish you Cards backers well, Nationals (who I dislike) scare me.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

I like Colorado St and New Mexico over 66

Colorado st gets their best receiver Warren Jackson back from a concussion after missing last 2 games. If you look at their last two games, O'brien struggled a lot without Jackson. Jackson is 6'5'' and NFL prospect, I don't see anyone on New Mexico roster that can cover him. New Mexico defense is as bad as it gets anyway and has some key injured defensive players too

New Mexico has a new OC and he's using a spread offense that's given Colorado St lots of trouble this year. Looking back to week 4, Toledo ran all over them (436 yards). New Mexico ground game has been really good under Dailey and they're starting a new QB that scrambles really well too

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I like Colorado St and New Mexico over 66

Colorado st gets their best receiver Warren Jackson back from a concussion after missing last 2 games. If you look at their last two games, O'brien struggled a lot without Jackson. Jackson is 6'5'' and NFL prospect, I don't see anyone on New Mexico roster that can cover him. New Mexico defense is as bad as it gets anyway and has some key injured defensive players too

New Mexico has a new OC and he's using a spread offense that's given Colorado St lots of trouble this year. Looking back to week 4, Toledo ran all over them (436 yards). New Mexico ground game has been really good under Dailey and they're starting a new QB that scrambles really well too
    Hadn’t even looked into this one. Sounds good I will check out.

Make sure you start posting some stuff on Saturdays Games bro!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Passing but watching I wish you Cards backers well, Nationals (who I dislike) scare me.
    To me it just a 2 game chase and went cards cause I got -115 and assume they will be sizable dogs 2marro. If nats were gonna be dogs gm2 I woulda chased w them. Fully expect 1-1 after 2. And 2-2 after 4. This screams 6-7 game series doesn’t it? They both do!!!

leetreaper

Over/Under totals gurus in here???

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

It not even capping this game for me. It just like taking Steelers last week w +3.5 vs ravens. Some teams/franchises just always play close no matter who on the field and this series qualifies. I take horns w the points every year and cash every year! Lol. If they played again in big 12 championship might be different but red river you take the points and don’t look back imo!! If things ever flip and horns start being the fav that when you would see me on Ou! Lol.

I think it be in horns best interest to play under the total, lot of qb runs controlling the clock I think be best move so think we have a rooting interest in each other’s plays here!! Lol

Let's get some Banker..
    GL

2daBank

Lean over gm1 but the weather a problem., park gonna play huge w temps in 40s!!!

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

New Mexico is trash. They are the type of team that gets 500 yards of offense and scores 10 pts. And you are like, how?!?!. Then you look at the drive chart and you see they had 2 missed fg’s, two to’s in the redzone, got stopped on 4th down twice inside the 10 etc etc. I hate them!! Actually im just bitter because thats what they did on another game of theirs that I bet over

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    New Mexico is trash. They are the type of team that gets 500 yards of offense and scores 10 pts. And you are like, how?!?!. Then you look at the drive chart and you see they had 2 missed fg’s, two to’s in the redzone, got stopped on 4th down twice inside the 10 etc etc. I hate them!! Actually im just bitter because thats what they did on another game of theirs that I bet over
    Lmao. Kinda like a mlb over where teams combine to go 1-21 with risp! Lol. Hate that shit!!!

leetreaper

Lean over gm1 but the weather a problem., park gonna play huge w temps in 40s!!!
    Also H2H lean heavily UNDER, cant play Over at all...

2daBank

Also H2H lean heavily UNDER, cant play Over at all...
    If it was 70-80 degrees i would pound over with this pitching matchup. Can’t do it w 40 degree temps tho., You see waino in gm 3 of nlds? He pitched great but had that been a few weeks ago Braves woulda hit 4-5 bombs that died at or in front of track w the cold temps, Busch plays huge when it cold, we have frost advisories tonight!! Lol

leetreaper

If it was 70-80 degrees i would pound over with this pitching matchup. Can’t do it w 40 degree temps tho., You see waino in gm 3 of nlds? He pitched great but had that been a few weeks ago Braves woulda hit 4-5 bombs that died at or in front of track w the cold temps, Busch plays huge when it cold, we have frost advisories tonight!! Lol
    Oh yeah for sure.

stevenash

Have you seen some of those New Mexico games?
    They beat New Mexico State 55-52.
    Notre Dame bitch slapped them back to the desert 66-14.
    Shit, even that football juggernaut Sam Houston hung a 31 burger on the Lobos.

Yeah, I'll take my chances with that 66 total tonight,

Buckandadime
    Act as if

O7.5

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Have you seen some of those New Mexico games?
    They beat New Mexico State 55-52.
    Notre Dame bitch slapped them back to the desert 66-14.
    Shit, even that football juggernaut Sam Houston hung a 31 burger on the Lobos.

Yeah, I'll take my chances with that 66 total tonight,
    Uve been here long enough to understand that each game caps differently right? 2 shitty teams going at it plus one is missing their top QB, if i were to bet Id pass. Gl if you do of course, ill root for you.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Miami has zero discipline

2daBank

O7.5
    It is so chilly here man and only gonna get worse by time it starts. If the weather was better I’d love it. Not only does it suck to hit when it cold but ball don’t carry here at all. They gonna have to string hits together cause it will take a bomb to get it out the park tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Miami has zero discipline
    I hate that team and like uva but that line stinks to high heaven imo.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I agree

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I agree
    Thank god for baseball or I’d prob be a sucker. Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I appreciate your threads bro

Buckandadime
    Act as if

It is so chilly here man and only gonna get worse by time it starts. If the weather was better I’d love it. Not only does it suck to hit when it cold but ball don’t carry here at all. They gonna have to string hits together cause it will take a bomb to get it out the park tonight.
    Agree about the hitting and the weather..
    Pitching control will be off as well..
    Don't ya think?
    PLus, with the cooler temp, thinking both starters don't see the 5th..
    I dunno... Just spittin here..
    No long ball but not a lot of strikeouts either..

2daBank

Agree about the hitting and the weather..
    Pitching control will be off as well..
    Don't ya think?
    PLus, with the cooler temp, thinking both starters don't see the 5th..
    I dunno... Just spittin here..
    No long ball but not a lot of strikeouts either..
    I don’t like either starter so I don’t really disagree. Just hard for me to play a over when ball isn’t gonna carry at all., prob comes down to their approaches. If guys stay within themselves and don’t swing for fences they could string good abs together, if they try to hit jacks it will be 1-0 in the 7th. Lol.

I’ve never associated cooler temps w guys not pitching as deep? No clue if that accurate??

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Yeah, Banker and me used to do this for years, whoever wakes up first right, now Im faken working every Saturday, he will represent the team who absolutely DESTROYS Sat football.

Respect Bank, Ill try to throw some pick on tomorrow morning.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave leetreaper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Thanks brotha.

leetreaper

Yep, The U wins a snooze-fest, probably like 19-17 or something like that. Smell a non cover but a ML win by Canes.

2daBank

Yep, The U wins a snooze-fest, probably like 19-17 or something like that. Smell a non cover but a ML win by Canes.
    I know if I bet uva that stupid turnover chain be out all night! Lol

Buckandadime
    Act as if

I don’t like either starter so I don’t really disagree. Just hard for me to play a over when ball isn’t gonna carry at all., prob comes down to their approaches. If guys stay within themselves and don’t swing for fences they could string good abs together, if they try to hit jacks it will be 1-0 in the 7th. Lol.

I’ve never associated cooler temps w guys not pitching as deep? No clue if that accurate??
    It is a.coin flip for sure..
    I'm not sure if there is a.correlation to temps and IP..
    Just thought it was logical..

2daBank

It is a.coin flip for sure..
    I'm not sure if there is a.correlation to temps and IP..
    Just thought it was logical..
    Under seems to be getting pounded which I gotta assume is weather related? Makes no sense to me this thing is ticking down to ace type number with each teams 4th freaking starter on mound!! I’m dying to join you at this point! Lol

stevenash

Uve been here long enough to understand that each game caps differently right? 2 shitty teams going at it plus one is missing their top QB, if i were to bet Id pass. Gl if you do of course, ill root for you.
    I hear ya, but O'Brien is a good one, I'm counting on him to do some heavy damage. New Mexico gives up almost 400 yards a game passing. But I could be walking into a steaming pile of shit
    Let's see how this shakes out.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

guys, ND is gonna beat the dog shit out of USC tomorrow

First 123456 ... Last