thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

But they didn’t cover the close anywhere legit. Dunno what book closed less than 2??
    The loneost of Sunday was pickem to -2, bet online had the game at pick most of the morning.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Tbh morino is looking good out here

Many attacking him and I used to as well, but it’s kinda old...dude is posting winners
    I’ve stayed out of it forever. Even have said how sick of it all I’ve gotten., then tonight he kept claiming bears beat closer., other than that I ain’t interested in all the stupid shit.

thomorino

I’ve stayed out of it forever. Even have said how sick of it all I’ve gotten., then tonight he kept claiming bears beat closer., other than that I ain’t interested in all the stupid shit.
    The line in the bears Denver game ranged from pickem to -2 on Sunday most of the day. Obviously it was higher during the week, like when I posted it here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The loneost of Sunday was pickem to -2, bet online had the game at pick most of the morning.
    I saw mostly 2s, I didn’t look after 10ish central but sbr odds shows 2.5 or 3 at every book at close. Maybe a 1 popped at some point somewhere but not what I see, way early in week shows a few of them.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Well good job whoever. i could give a fukk, I don’t have time for 100 page recess games on SBR lmao have a good one all

2daBank

The line in the bears Denver game ranged from pickem to -2 on Sunday most of the day. Obviously it was higher during the week, like when I posted it here.
    Odds page shows nothing but 2s all morning but I was out the last 2 hours before kick.

thomorino

I saw mostly 2s, I didn’t look after 10ish central but sbr odds shows 2.5 or 3 at every book at close. Maybe a 1 popped at some point somewhere but not what I see, way early in week shows a few of them.

Odds page shows nothing but 2s all morning but I was out the last 2 hours before kick.
    Bet online and many books had the game at pickem today, obviously different books have different exposure and lines. It was clear some syndicate or individual liked Denver and hot them hard in the morning today.

2daBank

Then sbr page fukked up, it whatever, if you counted it as loss or even push (it wasn’t in your opening post so never saw it in here) I ain’t got no issue.

I said all week where I was on that Game, under all the mfin way. It was only way I could see playing it. If they been on equal rest I’d have loved donks but didn’t like the short week vs 10 days for bears.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

So let's recap.

Mourinho posts here to track his picks. Except they're not his picks at all, his actual "wagers" are at different lines and for various amounts. Anytime a pick lose it was a bad beat, he actually bet a different line or just that bet was for a small amount. Why are you so desperate to build a record and get cred here?

Not saying there's anything wrong with posting picks, might be fun with the attention, but you obviously do not post here just to track your "bets" or participate in any kind of discussion since you just keep digging deeper whenever anyone points out that you're wrong.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

I said they covered the closing line. The line on Sunday that's my point.
    The closing line at what book?

Bears closed -3 at Westgate, Mirage and Pinnacle to name a few. Closed -2 1/2 at Stations.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

But they didn’t cover the close anywhere legit. Dunno what book closed less than 2??
    Correct.

No reputable book closed the Bears -1

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

The closing line at what book?

Bears closed -3 at Westgate, Mirage and Pinnacle to name a few. Closed -2 1/2 at Stations.

Correct.

No reputable book closed the Bears -1
    Many books had the Bears at pickem to -1.5 during the day

thomorino

[quote=juicername;28897830]So let's recap.

Mourinho posts here to track his picks. Except they're not his picks at all, his actual "wagers" are at different lines and for various amounts. Anytime a pick lose it was a bad beat, he actually bet a different line or just that bet was for a small amount. Why are you so desperate to build a record and get cred here?

Not saying there's anything wrong with posting picks, might be fun with the attention, but you obviously do not post here just to track your "bets" or participate in any kind of discussion since you just keep digging deeper whenever anyone points out that you're wrong.[/quote

The vast majority of the time the lines posted at are what I bet the game at, sometimes I post after having bet and the line is gone, I also might bet a game at a certain lone and then bet again if I think their is more value because of a line move.

thomorino

Little troll juicer if I like the bears at -2.5 and I bet them at -1 I don't see any issue not that I would care if you thought their was one.

It's no different than recommending a stock at 50 and buy a ** at 45, if you liked it at 40 of course you like it lower barring a chance in the facts.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    So let's recap.

Not saying there's anything wrong with posting picks, might be fun with the attention, but you obviously do not post here just to track your "bets" or participate in any kind of discussion since you just keep digging deeper whenever anyone points out that you're wrong.
    I'm not desperate for anything little guy. I just post picks and track, the attention I get I could care less about. The more interesting observation is why people like you are so obsesseded with me when I've never initiated interactions with any of you originally.

juicername

I'm not desperate for anything little guy. I just post picks and track, the attention I get I could care less about. The more interesting observation is why people like you are so obsesseded with me when I've never initiated interactions with any of you originally.
    So why use a forum to track? Seems extremely inefficient and you obviously make a lot of mistakes, intentional or not.

thomorino

So why use a forum to track? Seems extremely inefficient and you obviously make a lot of mistakes, intentional or not.
    I don't have any inaccurate records, I find tracking here to be efficient. I am on the forum anyways too, for contests and what not. The reality is people like you need people like me, without people like me you'd have no one to troll, which is obviously a big part of your miserable life.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Just wow.

Is this guy still here?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Just wow.

Is this guy still here?

Trust me it's more amazing that you've posted a thousand times in my threads in a week than that I'm still here. Get on the meds.

thomorino

Cleveland -6.5

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Hopefully we've succeeded in changing this mentally retarded idiots behavior.

Good luck with all the fighting with Cosbyorino, it's tough when he does nothing but lie.

Clearly the Forum, and I mean everyone, is keeping him on his toes.

It's too bad the Forum has to baby sit the mentally deficient sometimes, but it does happen from time to time.

Good Luck everyone I know even the compliments to the guy will be met with fighting, as it always has, but he really should stop quoting me when he knows outright I don't read his posts.

As if I have anything to do with this guy's constant lying and as if fighting with me is somehow going to get his integrity back.

Good Luck again everyone.

juicername

I don't have any inaccurate records, I find tracking here to be efficient. I am on the forum anyways too, for contests and what not. The reality is people like you need people like me, without people like me you'd have no one to troll, which is obviously a big part of your miserable life.
    You keep saying you don't have any inaccurate records. You get tons of them thrown in your face. You say fuk off. Rinse and repeat...

thomorino

You keep saying you don't have any inaccurate records. You get tons of them thrown in your face. You say fuk off. Rinse and repeat...
    Obviously you aren't very smart, anyone who track thousands of plays will have minor 1 unit mistakes, that means nothing. Get lost.

thomorino

Hopefully we've succeeded in changing this mentally retarded idiots behavior.

Good luck with all the fighting with Cosbyorino, it's tough when he does nothing but lie.

Clearly the Forum, and I mean everyone, is keeping him on his toes.

It's too bad the Forum has to baby sit the mentally deficient sometimes, but it does happen from time to time.

Good Luck everyone I know even the compliments to the guy will be met with fighting, as it always has, but he really should stop quoting me when he knows outright I don't read his posts.

As if I have anything to do with this guy's constant lying and as if fighting with me is somehow going to get his integrity back.

Good Luck again everyone.

I think this is post 2 thousand to me, get on the meds.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This guy so buried at this point. So worried about other posters posting he forgets it's his lying and cheating that caused it all.

thomorino

This guy so buried at this point. So worried about other posters posting he forgets it's his lying and cheating that caused it all.
    No one cares about your posts you are crazy, bye. Get on the meds.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Just stop lying Cosbyorino, stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He’s a loser in every sport every year... starts new threads when he’s down, has been caught manipulating plays and records multiple times...
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I actually caught you posting a fake record in NBA back in late 2017 if I remember correctly. If you don't recall the exchange got so heated that you got banned from the forum for it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    weird how 11-8 (57.89%) magically became 59%
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Morino, your plays are impossible to keep track of. The whole reason you get the rep you have is because your plays were scattered about, you tried to say your record was x when it was really y, and then you went back and edited all the plays when Mike called you out.

Now everyone just assumes you're lying...
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u "forgot" to count keys loss
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Thermaflu, but your brain doesn’t add up. You lose constantly yet time & time again you say you are up. There in lies the problem, councilor.
    So you drop 1.28 units, but instead of rounding it to 1.30 lost you make it 1.20 lost...
    Very next play you risk 1.23 and count as a 1.20 loss. So that's 0.11 skimmed in just two plays. Over 300-400 plays it adds up.
    You chose to round -7.88 to -7.8 rather than -7.9. I would say that's not the norm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    guess you aren’t counting the Clemson/Texas AM over as a loss right?? You are a fukking fraud
    ...post the same side twice without Vig, on two consecutive days, claim “accident”, you forgot all about the first post because well, you just aren’t very bright. Low IQ individual. But you only count it as one loss, even though you expose yourself in this very thread as a cheat (post’s 121 and 122), and say nothing until someone questions you about your BS...
    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Wow, morono is a fraud?????

Never imagined it possible
    ...You could easily post all your “bets” in a couple of posts or start a new thread to help with your “memory troubles”
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I just have to ask....
    How is KVB lying or getting destroyed!!!!!?????
    LMAO..
    Keep up the good work KVB
    WTF!

Here you go again you scamming con-man!...

…This BS posting all your “air-bets” without the juice like this? Just exposes you yet again

Why are you posting? Do you get extra internet time on the noodle farm for being good or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    It's pointless. Let him do his thing and when he goes tout or scams someone SBR can get rid of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It has been said before but burying thomorino is not something to brag about. Very easy task.

thomorino

Just stop lying Cosbyorino, stop trolling.

Not 1 post with an record off by more than a unit that want immediately corrected. Get on the meds.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Cleveland -6.5
    Fuk!! FUk!!!!FUK!!!!

thomorino

Fuk!! FUk!!!!FUK!!!!
    Fuk off

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Fuk!! FUk!!!!FUK!!!!
    It's ok, Buck, when it loses, just "forget about it".

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u "forgot" to count keys loss

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    guess you aren’tcounting the Clemson/Texas AM over as a loss right?? You are a fukkingfraud
    ...you forgot all about the first post because well, you just aren’t very bright. Low IQ individual. But you only count it as one loss, even though you expose yourself in this very thread as a cheat (post’s 121 and 122), and say nothing until someone questions you about your BS...
    Too bad real money doesn't forget to leave our accounts when a play loses.

Too bad.

Good Luck Buck!!

thomorino

It's ok, Buck, when it loses, just "forget about it".

Right?

Too bad real money doesn't forget to leave our accounts when a play loses.

Too bad.

Good Luck Buck!!

More quotes from worthless trolls. Get on the meds. That over was counted as a loss the same day as the result.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

More quotes from worthless trolls. Get on the meds. That over was counted as a loss the same day as the result.
    Trolls!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post

Trolls!
    Fuk off

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Lashing out and name calling, instant sign of guilt.

Just getting sad anymore though we've seen this before...

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I actually caught you posting a fake record in NBA back in late 2017 if I remember correctly. If you don't recall the exchange got so heated that you got banned from the forum for it.....

First ... 2345678 ... Last