BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    My God

Greenie, Sanchez, everyone saying Utah is going to the playoff because of a weak schedule

Didn't we just see an undefeated UCF team get snubbed despite beating the SEC champs 2 years ago?

These clowns haven't learned a damn thing

UTAH lol
    You mean, like some wuss team from Minnesota? Wusses from the Group of 5 get snubbed. Good teams from Power 5 conferences do not. Minnesota finished with two losses. Had they been in the Pac 12, they would have finished with at least 6. They defeated 4-8 Fresno State by 3 points and Georgia Southern by 3. Like everything else in Minnesota, they are nothing but a bunch of patsies. you being the biggest.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    K-State and USC are both 8-4.

Don’t you think OU would be blowing out teams like Colorado, Arizona, Etc as well?

I don’t think the #4 team has any shot at wining it this year but I’m not sure why Utah is ahead based on the “eye test” when they’re blowing out a lot of bad teams.

OU blew out UCLA too...
    Utah better without question, they actually play some defense.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

CBS sports has Utah jumping Georgia now for the #4 spot.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    CBS sports has Utah jumping Georgia now for the #4 spot.
    I will be SHOCKED if the CFP committee tomorrow night has Utah ranked ahead of Georgia.

CBS Sports is simply projecting that Utah will beat Oregon on fri night and LSU will beat Georgia on Sat night.

that's all.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I don’t think OU or Utah have any chance.

I’m just wondering what this “eye test” consists of.

Utah hasn’t really beaten anyone.

Does the committee think Utah looks like they have better players? If that’s the case, Bama should be in.

A lot of teams would look dominant with Utah’s schedule.

They might be good but their resume isn’t that impressive to this point. If they go out and dominate Oregon then I’ll jump on board.

If they barely win by like 3-7 points I still won’t be sold.
    you are completely missing the point. they are not comparing Utah (1 loss) to Bama (2 losses). when Bama had only 1 loss, they compared them and Bama was ranked higher.

they are comparing Utah to OU because both of 1 loss. they are also comparing Utah to Baylor, who also has just 1 loss.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    you are completely missing the point. they are not comparing Utah (1 loss) to Bama (2 losses). when Bama had only 1 loss, they compared them and Bama was ranked higher.

they are comparing Utah to OU because both of 1 loss. they are also comparing Utah to Baylor, who also has just 1 loss.
    Good point.

This year I really don't have a huge problem with who the #4 team is. I'm just saying that Utah hasn't really played anyone good.

Washington is a 7-5 team and they scored 28 points and gave them a scare. USC is a 8-4 team and they scored 30 and beat them.

Utah has a good defense but I don't see them holding Ohio State or LSU under 30.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    My God

Greenie, Sanchez, everyone saying Utah is going to the playoff because of a weak schedule

Didn't we just see an undefeated UCF team get snubbed despite beating the SEC champs 2 years ago?

These clowns haven't learned a damn thing

UTAH lol
    Auburn Tigers were not SEC champs that year

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

ACC is a penetrating joke...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I would love to see UVA upset Clemson, but it is not going to happen. Their non-con schedule was ridiculously easy. They beat FCS William & Mary, one win Old Dominion, and 2nd year Independent Liberty. They did play one good non-con tgeam. Notre Dame routed them. UVA lost 3 out of the 5 games they played on the road.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I would love to see UVA upset Clemson, but it is not going to happen. Their non-con schedule was ridiculously easy. They beat FCS William & Mary, one win Old Dominion, and 2nd year Independent Liberty. They did play one good non-con tgeam. Notre Dame routed them. UVA lost 3 out of the 5 games they played on the road.
    Send me the fades ya rat.

First 12