2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    It ABSOLUTELY does. NFL offseason features 100's of transactions that are impossible to memorize. Just from a KYP standpoint as a gambler the experience is tremendous. Week 1 will set the tone for a bettors entire season. Guys that think they are just going to roll in week 1after betting bases and hoops for 7 months and be 100% prepared and familiar with each teams new pieces are just hamburgers. NFL is a complex sport and ignoring it until week 1 is not sharp at all.
    I’ve paid attention to preseason many years, it don’t mean shit.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m just noticing my bullshit at&t uverse freaking dropped nfl network. So I pay these fukks extra for sports package and they get rid of one the channels I want??? What the fukkin fukk??!?!?!?? I pay out the ass for this bs, getting my old lady to call these rooster suckers now!!
    Red Zone gone too.

Fuk that.

I'm dropping U-verse by the end of the month.

To our U-verse TV and DIRECTV NOW customers
    Our rights to provide the NFL Network in your TV lineup have expired. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
    The NFL Network and RED ZONE CHANNEL® remain available to all fans on DIRECTV. However, as we continue to manage content costs, we could not reach an agreement with the NFL to continue to carry those channels on U-verse and DIRECTV NOW.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    If you want a side I’d go patriots. Hoyer gets the start. Stidham comes in who has apparently looked good in camp. Lions had an 0-4 preseason last year. Patricia doesn’t care I guess.

It’s a -1 right now. Was even yesterday. Probably gonna keep going up.

Good to see some preseason action finally going.
    Lions were 1-3 in the pre-season last year, and I could see Patricia trying to impress his old mentor. Maybe check your facts before giving bad advice?

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Lions were 1-3 in the pre-season last year, and I could see Patricia trying to impress his old mentor. Maybe check your facts before giving bad advice?
    Sorry. They beat the bucs. My bad. I apologize. Still stand with the rest of it. Maybe improve your actual life before turning to a forum to vent your pent up anger and be an asshole in the hopes you feel slightly better about yourself.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yanks and Braves TT overs.. Both teams banging in alot of runs lately, bats are hot, both teams facing below average pitchers at best.. Yanks and Braves should score a bunch today in conclusion.

Yanks past 5 game run totals..

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    8/8 @ Toronto 4:07 PM PDT
    YES, RSN
    8/3 vs Boston W 6 - 4
    8/4 vs Boston W 7 - 4
    8/5 @ Baltimore W 9 - 6
    8/6 @ Baltimore W 9 - 4
    8/7 @ Baltimore W 14 - 2

Braves last 5 game run totals

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    8/8 @ Miami 4:10 PM PDT
    FSFL, FSSE
    8/3 vs Cincinnati W 5 - 4
    8/4 vs Cincinnati L 6 - 4
    8/5 @ Minnesota L 5 - 3
    8/6 @ Minnesota W 12 - 7
    8/7 @ Minnesota W 11 - 7
    Easy one with the Yanks as this bet below cashes in the 3rd and at plus odds which is always nice https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/new-yor...ays-390808114/

One TT over bet down and one to go with the Braves now..

$100.00 $105.00 Pending 8/8/19 7:05pm MLB Baseball 959 New York Yankees Over 6½ +105* vs Toronto Blue Jays (D German - R must Start T Pannone - L must Start)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Well Atlanta blew up on me today. JIBBY fail here. Gotta post the good with the bad..

Kind of a wash today in MLB TT OVER prop play.. Oh well live to play another day it happens.. I didn't like the schedule today. Braves had bases loaded in a few innings and just couldn't cash in to cover.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/atlanta...ins-390808128/

$125.00 $100.00 Loss 8/8/19 7:10pm MLB Baseball 951 Atlanta Braves Over 4½ -125* vs Miami Marlins (D Keuchel - L must Start E Hernandez - R must Start)

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    Sorry. They beat the bucs. My bad. I apologize. Still stand with the rest of it. Maybe improve your actual life before turning to a forum to vent your pent up anger and be an asshole in the hopes you feel slightly better about yourself.
    And now here is my apology, oh wait... you're a f*cking moron, oops. Nice call on the Lions not caring, but what's up with all the animosity, Dr. Phil? There was literally no anger in my post, but... since you're asking, I think people like you are a waste of life. Clearly the one with the issues is you, I just called you out on a false "fact". But the fact is this forum and this world would be better off without morons like you. So, maybe do your family a favor and kill yourself? IDK, I doubt anyone would care, although I doubt you have the balls to do something that actually benefits society instead of playing fake tough guy on the internet.

Edit: PM sent, tough guy!
    Last edited by CJ; 08-08-19 at 11:11 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sorry for the bump, need to catch up on the results here....

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Ok, going to need to catch up from when I was gone. Sorry for the wham bam tracking slam, but that's what separates me from all of you fukks. Well, a some of you fukks.

Here's the KVB MLB Contrarian Fund after Thursday, through 495 plays...

958 8-Aug SD -104 0.96
    963 KC +145 -1
    966 MIN -103 -1
    Thu -1.04
    Weeks 1-5 -1.32
    Weeks 6-10 -1.23
    Weeks 11-15 -4.9
    Week 16 -2.69
    Week 17 10.88
    Week 18 -8.18
    Week 19 3.43
    Mon -0.14
    Tue 4.44
    Wed -1.2
    Total -1.95

There were no Contrarian RL plays on Thursday...

First 12