TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I'm so glad Kawhi is going to the Clips. LeBron single-handedly destroying the Lakers.
    Going to be interesting to see how the personalities mesh between James and Davis. Davis seems to be in his own world at times... yes he's great... but doesn't seem interested in team ball. James on the other hand... has done it all... credentials speak for themselves. All it will take is one aggressive conversation James to Davis.... and watch the Meltdown unfold. Davis doesn't seem like a player that's going to be told what to do... or criticized for his play.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Going to be interesting to see how the personalities mesh between James and Davis. Davis seems to be in his own world at times... yes he's great... but doesn't seem interested in team ball. James on the other hand... has done it all... credentials speak for themselves. All it will take is one aggressive conversation James to Davis.... and watch the Meltdown occur. Davis doesn't seem like a player that's going to be told what to do... or criticized for his play.
    Maybe but gotta consider he wanted to play w him so gotta figure they have a good relationship and AD knew what he was getting into.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Going to be interesting to see how the personalities mesh between James and Davis. Davis seems to be in his own world at times... yes he's great... but doesn't seem interested in team ball. James on the other hand... has done it all... credentials speak for themselves. All it will take is one aggressive conversation James to Davis.... and watch the Meltdown unfold. Davis doesn't seem like a player that's going to be told what to do... or criticized for his play.
    Davis and lebron are best friends and have same agent and hamg out all the time. I'm sure they will mesh fine lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Davis and lebron are best friends and have same agent and hamg out all the time. I'm sure they will mesh fine lol
    What does that matter? It's totally different when you have to go to work with someone day in and day out. Some personalities survive when distance is involved. You act like their so close... they share each others women.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

who comes off the bench. danny green, kuzma or cousins? should danny green start cause he got 15 mil? kuzma obviously better. does cousins start to pair with davis as they were good combo? not sure how kuzma would feel coming off the bench. or do you want boogie to start to get more out of him? maybe they send kuzma to the bench for bench points, but gonna be hard to resign him when time comes if they do that. fuk the money, green should come off the bench.

Demonata

What does that matter? It's totally different when you have to go to work with someone day in and day out. Some personalities survive when distance is involved. You act like their so close... they share each others women.
    It matters a lot. Usually if you are friends off the court you play well together on the court... Nobody shares women no matter how good of friends you are.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    who comes off the bench. danny green, kuzma or cousins? should danny green start cause he got 15 mil? kuzma obviously better. does cousins start to pair with davis as they were good combo? not sure how kuzma would feel coming off the bench. or do you want boogie to start to get more out of him? maybe they send kuzma to the bench for bench points, but gonna be hard to resign him when time comes if they do that. fuk the money, green should come off the bench.
    I think danny green should start so for sure they will have a good 3 point shooter on the floor.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I think danny green should start so for sure they will have a good 3 point shooter on the floor.
    so you benching kuzma or cousins?

2daBank

Cousins. Don’t think he can be counted on for more than 25 min or so a night anyways.

2daBank

Or you let kuzma be the guy to run the second unit and only play all them together late in games??? That might work?

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30468

Yes Green should start for his shooting. Kuzma should get lot of minutes though and probably close. Cousins should start too

Demonata

Kuzma.

asiagambler

Davis much more comfortable at PF. Lakers should play him at the 4 most of the time.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Or you let kuzma be the guy to run the second unit and only play all them together late in games??? That might work?
    i just think if you bench kuzma you are going to lose him in free agency eventually. having kuzma and ad when lebron leaves are good pieces.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Cousins. Don’t think he can be counted on for more than 25 min or so a night anyways.
    i think you definitely use cousins like the 5th rotation guy in baseball for AD. rest AD 25 games and let cousins feel good in a starters roll. i think boogie will be a 20/10 guy again when given the chance.

Demonata

I want the lakers to have at least 2 good 3 point shooters starting. Maybe a lineup of rondo,green,kuzma,bron, davis?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I want the lakers to have at least 2 good 3 point shooters starting. Maybe a lineup of rondo,green,kuzma,bron, davis?
    yeah that will work. get cousins starts when davis rest and try and get cousins close to 30 mins a game. lebron can get same stats only playing 30 minutes a game and with these vets he should get more rest this year. play rondo 25 minutes and get cook in for 3 pt shooting with the starters too. i just hope they get iggy and vince. gonna be a nice 5 and bench.

maritsa1819
    T27
    maritsa1819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43873

most balanced NBA has been since curry got into the league

asiagambler

I don't think Kuzma will mind too much taking a back seat this year. He could even be packaged in a trade for Beal if Lakers are really afraid of losing him.

Demonata

yeah that will work. get cousins starts when davis rest and try and get cousins close to 30 mins a game. lebron can get same stats only playing 30 minutes a game and with these vets he should get more rest this year. play rondo 25 minutes and get cook in for 3 pt shooting with the starters too. i just hope they get iggy and vince. gonna be a nice 5 and bench.
    Yeah i agree man! Or maybe get amare staudamire or monta ellis. Or camelo since carmelo can shoot well.

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    If true the best scenario to keep LaBronna whimpering as an also-ran.
    Canada's team was not going to repeat,
    Cash poor OKC should revert back to Seattle
    and suck the tech tit money.

After all is said and done it was a momentous night for the NBA and
    the new Champion Clipper franchise!!

OKC would never go back to the armpit of the NBA Seattle.....

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah i agree man! Or maybe get amare staudamire or monta ellis. Or camelo since carmelo can shoot well.
    melo over amare. he gave houston 14 off the bench last year before they blamed him for everything lol.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I don't think Kuzma will mind too much taking a back seat this year. He could even be packaged in a trade for Beal if Lakers are really afraid of losing him.
    don't know. last week team was touted as lebron, ad, and kuz. now he's on the bench? and after last year's trade rumors? he can get big bucks in free agency after next season. not sure if 5th year is player or team option. i think the team is better if he comes off the bench. but def don't start any trade rumors during season and risk losing him that way lol. not even sure kylie jenner would still want him if he's coming off the bench. and those late pick guys always have a chip on their shoulder.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...WyUHe3Vf6Lcg6D

Demonata

melo over amare. he gave houston 14 off the bench last year before they blamed him for everything lol.
    Yeah melo can shoot well from anywhere on the court. A 1 year contract would be good i think. Yeah i don't know why he was blaned so much.

asiagambler

don't know. last week team was touted as lebron, ad, and kuz. now he's on the bench?
    To be fair, that was their entire roster last week

If I was coaching, I'd have him off the bench, keeping Davis at the 4 but handling the ego stuff is definitely important too and a factor here.

2daBank

I thought Beal would be great w bron but figured they gave so much up for AD they were prob out of bullets to pull another trade. If they could get him for kuzma they absolutely should do it!!

2daBank

Who is the second good shooter?

asiagambler

I thought Beal would be great w bron but figured they gave so much up for AD they were prob out of bullets to pull another trade. If they could get him for kuzma they absolutely should do it!!
    Yeah they would definitely have to throw in a lot of picks which I realized they don't have much if any of after sending them all to the Pelicans

2daBank

Lol. They prob have both fukked one or 2 the same groupies!

2daBank

i just think if you bench kuzma you are going to lose him in free agency eventually. having kuzma and ad when lebron leaves are good pieces.
    No clue what his mindset is on that? Maybe can sell him on idea when he out there w the second unit he will be given opportunity to take as many shots as he wants plus give a championship caliber team a spark off the bench. I dunno if his ego be ok with that or not? Might actually get more shots in a situation like that than simply being 3rd option when they all on floor? Beats me, should be able to work it out, most the time if a team winnings ego’s take a back seat. It when things going bad when everyone pissed off about their role.

Demonata

Who is the second good shooter?
    I think kuzma. He can shoot the 3 and will get better at it imo.

2daBank

Yeah they would definitely have to throw in a lot of picks which I realized they don't have much if any of after sending them all to the Pelicans
    I dunno, im assuming he gonna be a free agent in not too distant future and wtf the chances he stays w wiz? Maybe they be better off taking kuzma than gettin nothing. Again not sure the situation or it feasible, I don’t follow this stuff other than reading what ya’ll write!! Lol

2daBank

I think kuzma. He can shoot the 3 and will get better at it imo.
    Wasn’t sure what his 3 point percentage was like, assumed it wasn’t very high but you right it can def improve.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakers loaded

Demonata

Wasn’t sure what his 3 point percentage was like, assumed it wasn’t very high but you right it can def improve.
    I used to shoot around with him at the university of utah. He's good.

First 12345 Last