thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Makes me wonder if Russell Westbrook might be on the trading block with the acquisition of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. Don't know who would take him, but it would solve their salary cap issues.
    This could happen

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

This is the most balance at the top of the nba in like 25 years, probably since Jordan left the bulls the first time

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Really surprised at this move. Wow!

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

KL signed with a choker who just had shoulder surgery.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    That’s what I love about all of this, none of these teams are sure things!
    Last edited by thetrinity; 07-06-19 at 08:51 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    george most game winning shots last year

https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/...uston-rockets/

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Kingdom broke ass might try to beat you to it
    hows your dad homo? crying little bitch.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

probably sad dying knowing he raised a homo. but since he was one too, maybe he was proud??

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    I think Leonard fukked Lakers on purpose
    It definitely feels like it. Lebron and AD looked happy at summer league game like they knew they were getting Leonard then abruptly left. I wonder if that's when they got word that he's going to the Clippers.

Still hard for me to imagine the Lakers weren't his 2nd choice. No way he was signing long term with Toronto.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    pg rondo
    sg kuzma
    sf green
    pf james
    c davis

iggy and crawford off the bench. i'll take that. there may be money left to sign boogie if he takes a 2 yr/15 mil player option deal.
    rondo's style doesn't work with james because rondo can't shoot worth shit. Such a dumb pickup of the Lakers last year.
    They need to get Reddick or a good 3 point shooter.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Actually excited for an NBA season for the first time in years.
    I agree 100%. More than likely getting the NBA League Pass this year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I agree 100%. More than likely getting the NBA League Pass this year.
    That going a little far. The regular season will still be mostly meaningless crap. I do expect I’ll be much more interested in the playoffs than I have been for some time tho.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

fukked the lakers royally. missing out on curry, d rose, ariza etc. gonna have to get cousins, iggy, danny green and vince carter now.
    so far got green and cousins. iggy gonna take some work. don't understand why they love kcp so much, but not a bad price. vince made 123 3 pt. last year shooting 39%. i guess they can still get caruso. gonna have to get rondo because no quality pg left.

asiagambler

so far got green and cousins. iggy gonna take some work. don't understand why they love kcp so much, but not a bad price. vince made 123 3 pt. last year shooting 39%. i guess they can still get caruso. gonna have to get rondo because no quality pg left.
    Lakers got some good size now. That's gonna be problematic for Clippers

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

pelinka took my call. just signed rondo too. now just need vince and iggy to close it out.

2daBank

pelinka took my call. just signed rondo too. now just need vince to close it out.
    Lol. Man I wish I could get cardinals Gm to take my calls! At least the manager!!! Lol

asiagambler

Lol KCP basically got AD's $4 million dollar trade bonus

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Lakers got some good size now. That's gonna be problematic for Clippers
    yes. mcgee too. they can rest ad about 20 games and let boogie start those and let boogie rest plenty. way to pick up the pieces in less than 24 hours. quinn cook and rondo too? scooping up all the scraps, but making a meal out of it. i'm liking this team more than just getting kawhi.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol KCP basically got AD's $4 million dollar trade bonus
    he has to shoot better than 35% percent from 3 since he is virtually left open all the time. even more so now that ad is there too.

2daBank

yes. mcgee too. they can rest ad about 20 games and let boogie start those and let boogie rest plenty. way to pick up the pieces in less than 24 hours. quinn cook and rondo too? scooping up all the scraps, but making a meal out of it. i'm liking this team more than just getting kawhi.
    I thought it was a forgone conclusion once they landed AD they would have no problem filling out roster. Of course guys gonna wanna play w bron and AD, they should have no shortage of good looks and of course a chance to compete for championship!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lol. Man I wish I could get cardinals Gm to take my calls! At least the manager!!! Lol
    i saw that 20 left on base thing yesterday. wow. hey at least it's not my mets team. even a 4th grader could run that squad better.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I thought it was a forgone conclusion once they landed AD they would have no problem filling out roster. Of course guys gonna wanna play w bron and AD, they should have no shortage of good looks and of course a chance to compete for championship!!
    may be highest ranking western conf. finals in history if both teams make it.

asiagambler

may be highest ranking western conf. finals in history if both teams make it.
    It's almost gonna be 7 road games for the Clippers if that's the case. But Kawhi does seem to thrive in those conditions...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I'm so glad Kawhi is going to the Clips. LeBron single-handedly destroying the Lakers.

2daBank

i saw that 20 left on base thing yesterday. wow. hey at least it's not my mets team. even a 4th grader could run that squad better.
    At least they gettin guys on! For a few weeks the mfers never even had baserunners! Offense starting to get it going here lately. Getting carp out the lineup has helped (so glad we just gave him huge extension! lol), this little tommy edman kid has been a huge spark!! If they continue this play when they get Ozuna back they will once again be a threat!!! Luckily the central has been beating each other up so nobody running away, still up for grabs and all 5 teams in it!! Gonna be a exciting second half!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

At least they gettin guys on! For a few weeks the mfers never even had baserunners! Offense starting to get it going here lately. Getting carp out the lineup has helped (so glad we just gave him huge extension! lol), this little tommy edman kid has been a huge spark!! If they continue this play when they get Ozuna back they will once again be a threat!!! Luckily the central has been beating each other up so nobody running away, still up for grabs and all 5 teams in it!! Gonna be a exciting second half!!
    yeah. actually tied in the loss column. 1.5 back. that division is gonna be a battle and not sure milw is built for it. but everybody has been sporadic so def there for the taking. seems like you guys were horrible and then boom! right in the thick of it. class organization always.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

It's almost gonna be 7 road games for the Clippers if that's the case. But Kawhi does seem to thrive in those conditions...
    i didn't think about that. something tells me pg won't thrive. he will have the fans ire as much as kawhi as he shafted them and then demanded a trade to clips. lakers fans gonna buy all those newfound clipper fans tickets lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

injuries not factored in

Nobody knows anything what will happen next year

GSW THIS YEAR

2daBank

yeah. actually tied in the loss column. 1.5 back. that division is gonna be a battle and not sure milw is built for it. but everybody has been sporadic so def there for the taking. seems like you guys were horrible and then boom! right in the thick of it. class organization always.
    Mfers had the best record in baseball after the 1st month! Crazy cause their pitching was horrendous early on and the offense carried them. Now the pitching doing pretty well so if they start scoring some runs they definitely have as good a chance as the others.

I still think the reds are dangerous, just got off to a horrific start, but that lineup is nasty and pitching much better than ppl realize.,,

Cubs can’t win away from wrigley.

I don’t think milw starting pitching is good enough and the pen not as strong as previous years. Cards pen is actually best in the central now and one of best in baseball, even w the loss of Hicks!!

I think pirates end up at the bottom before all said and done, Bell doesn’t have enough help. If they finish above .500 he should win mvp!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Mfers had the best record in baseball after the 1st month! Crazy cause their pitching was horrendous early on and the offense carried them. Now the pitching doing pretty well so if they start scoring some runs they definitely have as good a chance as the others.

I still think the reds are dangerous, just got off to a horrific start, but that lineup is nasty and pitching much better than ppl realize.,,

Cubs can’t win away from wrigley.

I don’t think milw starting pitching is good enough and the pen not as strong as previous years. Cards pen is actually best in the central now and one of best in baseball, even w the loss of Hicks!!

I think pirates end up at the bottom before all said and done, Bell doesn’t have enough help. If they finish above .500 he should win mvp!!
    all spot on. i think its cubs and cards in the end as usual. not sure reds can be consistent enough. gonna be a great ride after the break.

2daBank

all spot on. i think its cubs and cards in the end as usual. not sure reds can be consistent enough. gonna be a great ride after the break.
    Yea prob not but they will play a big factor in the race.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

I just hope after my dodgers make the world series again they will actually win.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I just hope after my dodgers make the world series again they will actually win.
    Not even gonna make it this year!! As bad as cards have been I know ya’ll don’t wanna see us in playoffs!! Kinda like we never wanna see the Giants!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Not even gonna make it this year!!
    I heard that last two years lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I heard that last two years lol
    Not from me I don’t think. Maybe one of them, I don’t remember. Lol