sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

official: Terry Rozier 3 years @ 58 mil to Hornets
    official: Brook Lopez 4 years @ 52 mil to Bucks
    official: Khris Middleton 5 years @ 178 mil to Bucks

where the heck are Bucks getting all this money from? dont know how they can match Brogdon now if someone forces their hand with a hefty deal(Knicks?)

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

middleton grossly overpaid.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    middleton grossly overpaid.
    Middleton can hoop. good fit alongside Giannis to keep floor spread. he got 10 mil less a year then what his max would be if im looking at it correctly. so I would say fair value

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Michael Jordan the worst owner of all time

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

kemba max was close to 45 mil a yr. just cause its there all guys not worth it. was middleton all nba? he is getting 35 mil a year with this deal. if he wasn't all nba not getting that super max.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    oh my!!! traded Porzingis for nothing!?

they will overpay the hell out of somebody
    Dennis Smith Jr. baby!

They have some young pieces. Better to just try to land young talent that can develop. It ain’t happening anytime soon, so work towards the future. Just so much pressure to be a contender, yesterday, that they will make dumb moves.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Michael Jordan the worst owner of all time
    mainly for not ever hiring a good gm. you would assume being mj he could have some good nba relationships. hiring a good gm is as important as any player you sign in a mid market.

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    kemba max was close to 45 mil a yr. just cause its there all guys not worth it.
    Yes but they didn't even offer him a standard max contract. It was reportedly almost an insulting offer.

That's not to mention that they could have traded him before the deadline and gotten some assets in return.

Crazy theory is that Walker then couldn't have started in the All-Star Game as a Hornet... lol

sosawestbrook

you got to look at context too though. Middleton will be playing alongside Giannis for the entirety of his contract. he can pickup Giannis whenever he needs it & create his own shot. Also is an elite spot up threat when Giannis attacks the basket. Middleton is pretty much as good as it gets when you are talking about guys who are just tremendous basketball players but not necessarily stars. Plus they already have Che Mistry. my question is whats next? they are starting to get tied up salary wise & might lose Brogdon

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Dennis Smith Jr. baby!

They have some young pieces. Better to just try to land young talent that can develop. It ain’t happening anytime soon, so work towards the future. Just so much pressure to be a contender, yesterday, that they will make dumb moves.
    oh yeah I like their pieces as well. Knox is a solid prospect. Dennis smith can ball. Mitchell Robinson is a freak. Alonzo trier is still underrated & thats my guy too I played pick up with him several times he's been slept on since high school. that hunger doesn't go away

only problem with Knicks is same issue my Suns have - the management/owners/governors are not trustworthy and the environment to succeed does not exist due to the losing culture. you need game changers from every level - management, coaching & players to shock the system & see real change

asiagambler

Terrence Ross staying with Orlando. He could have been a huge addition for a title contender

First 12