2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Doesn’t the fact he clearly has never seen inside of a weight room bother ppl? Of course lots of guys improve immensely but those guys did it by working incredibly hard, what can we point to and say “that kid a hard working Mfer who sure to succeed”??

His loudmouth dad def helped his marketing and got him more money than he should of but did getting handed those things make it easy for him to be complacent/have a sense of entitlement?

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    If he could stay healthy an entire season, he would make a lot of progress on his shot/confidence/etc. Maybe now that he's not going to be wearing shitty BBB shoes, he can. Kid has skills, but he's not worth the headache.
    100% fair criticism.

I would just disagree saying thats he's a headache. idont see that. his Dad can be. but Dad's voice will be drowned out now that Lonzo is no longer in LA.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ghetto people lol
    Love the rebate wager Avatar

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I think this trade will benefit Balls game the most. He can get out the LA Limelight and work on his game. Sometimes it takes being traded to realize that your shit does stink. I think he's going to be a significant leader on this Pelican team. Now hopefully his dad crawls back into his hole.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    most people that are wrong feel as you do. stats do matter and if you think a 40%>shooting percentage is great. fine. But for me no go.
    you said the NBA is watered down with talent and that Lonzo ball is comparable to Shawn Bradley.

NBA is stacked with talent and im sorry but you are a completely fool for that comparison.

you bragged about watching Ron Harper play as if that gives you any extra sort of credibility when it comes to assessing talent or something.

don't say im wrong as if your right.

please stop bro. you cannot go bar for bar with me on any type of basketball related topic. I promise you

sosawestbrook

2dabank I don't see why he you are saying he needs to be bigger. he is 6'5 and playing against point guards who are 6'0 to 6'3 at most. he is one of the bigger point guards in the league.

but here ya go

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

watched rondo play in high school ball ****** up shot. But he was player of the year in ky. tubby recruited him. The next year alan houston wanted to go to ky but tubby said that he already had 1 guy (rondo) that was not as good as expected. So he refused to recruit alan houston which cost him his job. Now rondo has a fukked up shot but he makes everyone around him better. That is the job of a point guard unless you are a nikki van exel or russell westbrook type. HE doesn't shoot that well to be included in that group. he rondo put up better numbers in 16 less minutes a gaame

sosawestbrook

watched rondo play in high school ball ****** up shot. But he was player of the year in ky. tubby recruited him. The next year alan houston wanted to go to ky but tubby said that he already had 1 guy (rondo) that was not as good as expected. So he refused to recruit alan houston which cost him his job. Now rondo has a fukked up shot but he makes everyone around him better. That is the job of a point guard unless you are a nikki van exel or russell westbrook type. HE doesn't shoot that well to be included in that group. he rondo put up better numbers in 16 less minutes a gaame
    bro you can't be serious?

you are comparing Rondo in his 10th year in the league vs Lonzo ball's 2nd year?

don't be a fool. look at Rondo's first couple of years in the league then tell me what you think.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    you said the NBA is watered down with talent and that Lonzo ball is comparable to Shawn Bradley.

NBA is stacked with talent and im sorry but you are a completely fool for that comparison.

you bragged about watching Ron Harper play as if that gives you any extra sort of credibility when it comes to assessing talent or something.

don't say im wrong as if your right.

please stop bro. you cannot go bar for bar with me on any type of basketball related topic. I promise you
    dude i said i went to school with ron harper. I watched oscar robinson. I watched o.j.mayo. i watched lebron (my cousins kid held him to 16 points in state final) I had season tixs to uc and xavier college in 90's 2000's so i watched their players. You think shooting 36% in the nba is great? Get the penetrate out of here. I have watched ball when he played against the rockets and pacers. He is over hyped at this stage of his career. If he is so great than why did no one trade for him when the lakers tried to get rid of him? Also you need to get some you tube of harper when he played for cavs. He was definitely better than your boy.

chico2663

bro you can't be serious?

you are comparing Rondo in his 10th year in the league vs Lonzo ball's 2nd year?

don't be a fool. look at Rondo's first couple of years in the league then tell me what you think.
    dude i told you rondo had a fukked up shot. He got better. That is what i hope ball does. Apples to apples who had a better year for the lakers?

chico2663

chico2663

notice that is jeffrey michael jordan guarding ron harper

sosawestbrook

so you went to school with Ron harper and that is prevalent to this topic how?

you watched all those guys and that is prevalent to this topic how?

you not gonna impress me with any names bro. ive played with and against guys who were top scorers in the country. Markus & Jordan Howard, Dewayne Russell, Jahii Carson, Alonzo trier.

you think Lonzo sucks. I think he will be great. lets leave it at that for now and check back in when the times right to see who was right and who was wrong.

peace

chico2663

people don't realize he gave up his persona to play with jordan

2daBank

If ball has a career anywhere close to Harper I’d be impressed.

chico2663

so you went to school with Ron harper and that is prevalent to this topic how?

you watched all those guys and that is prevalent to this topic how?

you not gonna impress me with any names bro. ive played with and against guys who were top scorers in the country. Markus & Jordan Howard, Dewayne Russell, Jahii Carson, Alonzo trier.

you think Lonzo sucks. I think he will be great. lets leave it at that for now and check back in when the times right to see who was right and who was wrong.

peace
    don't think he sucks. just not as hyped as you are. I hope he ends up great. Not a hater and want to see players get better. But you have to admit his shooting is suspect at this time. You said you know more than me but don't know your nba history. Oscar is best guard to ever play. Kareem said he is best guard he ever played with. I just told you ron harper his first 3 years in nba was better than lonzo. Showed you a video so you could see a young ron harper. Not mad at you but when you call someone out at least have the facts on your side.

chico2663

Oscar Robertson vs. Michael Jordan? | Yahoo Answers

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100820173834AAPop2V
    Aug 20, 2010 · Kareem said oscar was absolutely better than jordan and lebron. I know also from watching that jordan smoked kobe so bad his rookie yr he was taken out of game. Kobe couldnt even touch a young mj. Oscar is and always was the goat. There was also a street player that was the prob the best ball player ever. Till he got on drugs.

chico2663

Oscar Robertson was simply the most complete player in basketball history. In his first season as a pro, he averaged 30.5 ppg, 9.7 rpg, and 9.7 apg. (Jordan averaged 28.2, 6.5, and 5.9). Over the course of his first five seasons Robertson AVERAGED a triple-double. Triple-double games were not recorded when Robertson played. It was another day at the office for him. This perfectly illustrates the difference between Robertson and Jordan. The media made a big deal out of Jordan having the first (recorded) triple-double in All-Star history, just like they make a big deal out of Jason Kidd’s 7-or so triple-doubles he has each year. For Robertson, he didn’t need to have an extra assists to reach 10, to have that "triple-double," because it wasn’t a big deal. Back then, fans recognized greatness by one's play, and not because a guy has 10 assists, 10 rebounds, and 10 points. Furthermore, Robertson didn’t simply have triple-doubles of the Jason Kidd 10-10-10 variety. No, he had man-sized triple-doubles. His triple-doubles were on the order of 30-11-10. In 1962, he finished in the top 10 in rebounds, something Jordan never did, nor came close to doing. Robertson led the league in assists 5 out of his first 6 years, and finished in the top 10 11 out of his 13 years. The only times he missed was because injuries kept him from getting the minimum needed to qualify. Jordan NEVER led the league in assists and only finished in the top 10 one time. In 1968, Oscar became the only player in history to lead the league in ppg, apg, and ft%.in the same season. Defensively, when Robertson played, there was no defensive player of the year award, and the all-defensive team was introduced after he was out of his prime, but he had a reputation as a first-rate defender. There simply was no weakness to his game. He is far, far, more complete than Michael Jordan. The facts speak for themselves.Showtime · 9 years ago

2daBank

Big O wasn’t playing against the same level of competition as jordon bro.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Big O wasn’t playing against the same level of competition as jordon bro.
    playing against better. there were less teams which meant better players. KAREEM said big o was the best. not me and not you. Google it. remember last few years of jordan's career if you breathed on him he got to shoot ft. During big o these let those guys kill you. You are just too young to know what it was like then. every team was stacked. If they had 3 pointers and all fouls he would of ave 50. Back then if they took more than a dribble it wasn't an assist.

chico2663

big o had a problem with he was jim brown before jim brown. HE always bitched about racism. Spent his time chasing white woman and would say he wasn't

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lin Been a very effective player when he plays

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Lonzo cannot shoot. Period.

The NBA is no place to improve your shot.

Any PG who shoots below 50% from the free throw line, is dead last in the league two years in a row, and also has the ugliest looking shot in the league is a lost cause.

He can run, and jump, and rebound, and pass.......but Lonzo cannot shoot.

2daBank

Oh come on, Jordan got abused when he went to the rim the majority of his career. Yes towards the end he got lot of calls but not for most. And yes big O was before my time but I’ve seen plenty of film and they didn’t play any type of defense in his era lije they did in the 90’s.. I don’t give a fukk what any ex player says, just cause you were taller than everyone and has unstoppable hook shot don’t make you a expert any more than the rest of us!!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Lonzo cannot shoot. Period.

The NBA is no place to improve your shot.

Any PG who shoots below 50% from the free throw line, is dead last in the league two years in a row, and also has the ugliest looking shot in the league is a lost cause.

He can run, and jump, and rebound, and pass.......but Lonzo cannot shoot.
    sort of like when renaldo nehamiah sp tried to play wide receiver with sf.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Ball's shot alone makes you cringe.. It never goes in from 3.. Ugly as hell. He's now getting injured already, his defense is still a work in progress.. He can dribble and pass though..

He's got a very little Jason Kidd in him that's it maybe at best..

sosawestbrook

ugly jumpshots don't hold you back from being a good or at least average shooter. you gotta think, these guys have been shooting this way their entire lives yet they made it to the NBA. then when you make it in the league playing basketball becomes a full time job & you can start ironing out the quirks in your game and advance your skills.

guys love comparing Lonzo to Kidd. he didn't ask for those comparisons. he never says nothing. he just plays basketball. but if we are going to be fair, Jason Kidd shot 38% his first 2 years in the league. 27% from three. 69% from FT. fast forward 18 years into his career & he sits #10 on the all time three point field goals made list.

how many times did they say Bron couldn't shoot his first couple of years in the league? LeBron is now an above average shooter that even surpassed that elite 40% clip during his run in Miami. the mentorship he got from being under LeBron's wing this past year is everything. its like being under the wing of Warren Buffett if you are a stock trader. if he had stayed in LA then he would have never been able to fully grow his game really. getting traded was a blessing in disguise. him & Zion will be a helluva duo. they will feed off each other. and they still got a lot of picks/free agents to keep adding on to that roster. thats a good team that will probably make playoffs pending how the rest of the summer plays out and health status of certain guys.

sosawestbrook

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

big o had a problem with he was jim brown before jim brown. HE always bitched about racism. Spent his time chasing white woman and would say he wasn't

big O also played in a very very inflated super super fast paced scoring league, where all stats were outrageous

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

playing against better. there were less teams which meant better players. KAREEM said big o was the best. not me and not you. Google it. remember last few years of jordan's career if you breathed on him he got to shoot ft. During big o these let those guys kill you. You are just too young to know what it was like then. every team was stacked. If they had 3 pointers and all fouls he would of ave 50. Back then if they took more than a dribble it wasn't an assist.

it was garbage ball back then

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Oh shiiit.. Got OJ? He's on twitter now..

He played the race card and it worked during his trial.. Moved the jury to downtown LA and no way he was gonna get convicted with that jury. Killed two whitey's and living the good life now..

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...2657--spt.html

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    big O also played in a very very inflated super super fast paced scoring league, where all stats were outrageous
    Yep. Total nonsense comparing the crap defense he faced to the best defenses ever that forced rules changes that Jordan faced.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

LaVar Ball reacts to the trade that sent his son Lonzo to the New Orleans Pelicans and Anthony Davis to the Los Angeles Lakers. LaVar is adamant that L.A. made a mistake and the team will never win another championship.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    LaVar Ball reacts to the trade that sent his son Lonzo to the New Orleans Pelicans and Anthony Davis to the Los Angeles Lakers. LaVar is adamant that L.A. made a mistake and the team will never win another championship.

All I can say to this retard is they closer now than they woulda ever been w his shitbag son playing for them.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Oh shiiit.. Got OJ? He's on twitter now..

He played the race card and it worked during his trial.. Moved the jury to downtown LA and no way he was gonna get convicted with that jury. Killed two whitey's and living the good life now..

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...2657--spt.html

as usual

Jibby is on his own planet, driveling on about something that is not at all related to the comment above

First 1234 Last