HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    WTF.... Hurry, that sounds like something you do not need to get involved with.

You better watch out man, that doesn't sound worth the risk.

Don't do it
    I know but I need the $. Need to move out and increase my personal security, the gun is a start, the money guarantees ill recover the $600 investment and have leftover funds to move out to a more discrete location where ill take all measures to use VPN, ghost proxys, no social media or Google on my phone so I cant be locked down by GPS.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Show me a Mfer that can honestly say they don’t enjoy a good margarita from time to time???!!!! Maybe ya don’t wanna cop to it but anyone who says no lying!

I’ll say it, I drink me a good giant margarita anytime I go out for Mexican food!!! Hell just a few weeks back my brother made them at his house when I was over, they were delicious!!!

Exactly, when you go to a mexican restaurant, which we do every week, you get margaritas.

I'm not fkn ordering them at the steakhouse

The morons sit at home eating roman noodles and point fingers

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I know but I need the $. Need to move out and increase my personal security, the gun is a start, the money guarantees ill recover the $600 investment and have leftover funds to move out to a more discrete location where ill take all measures to use VPN, ghost proxys, no social media or Google on my phone so I cant be locked down by GPS.
    What you doing that you need all this stuff for?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Exactly, when you go to a mexican restaurant, which we do every week, you get margaritas.

I'm not fkn ordering them at the steakhouse

The morons sit at home eating roman noodles and point fingers
    Lol. No doubt.

I usually do couple long islands then a big beer at steakhouse.

2daBank

Sounds like hurry getting back into the game.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Hes an internet detective now. Threats on his life for things he's googled lol.
    Last edited by jts1207; 06-16-19 at 08:59 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I can’t afford margaritas but guys technically should not drink them

Better off with Gin and tonic

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I can’t afford margaritas but guys technically should not drink them

Better off with Gin and tonic
    Pretty much every dude no matter how manly or how ferry drinks margaritas at the Mexican spots!!!

Wtf you mean you can’t afford? You can have those w your meal and bill still not shit at Mexican joints compared to other places.

jjgold

A few years ago I was drinking one and some chick said I was sweet meaning likes cok

Never had another one

2daBank

A few years ago I was drinking one and some chick said I was sweet meaning likes cok

Never had another one
    You really so soft you let what some random broad say influence you? I say fukk that ho, I’ll slap her and drink 2 more!! (Not really I don’t hit woman but you get the point)..

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Margaritas for soy boys who have more women friends than guys

Even if I loved margaritas I wouldn't admit it

HurryUpAndDrink

Investigative research, mostly exposing powerful pedophiles or simply corrupt politicians/corporate thugs

My YouTube channel is growing quickly, got to 3k subscribers this week... started it a month ago... Been very vocal about the crimes of a lot of powerful people... for obvious reasons I dont share it here.

Have had contact with important people/witnesses on a lot of cases so far...

My documentary is about the murder of Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington and Monica Petersen to cover the tracks of human trafficking pedophiles in powerful positions of society. Just spoke with the a publicist and manager (for 28 years) who toured with Chris during his last 3 weeks... 28 years her close friend since his early Soundgarden days in Seattle.

2 weeks ago I made a recreation on video about the "suicide" and how it would have happened and nothing makes sense... that set his killers off...

I also exposed and doxed 2 frauds that contribute at an important Hollywood gossip site called Crazy Days and Nights (ran by a supposed former actor and now important LA-based lawyer), a supposed True Crime researcher called "CDAN Jen" who turned out to be a 40yo MILF convicted of identity theft and some other holes in her plot.

One of my main collaborators got bribed and bought off by Cornell's killers, deleted all his Cornell videos and turned on us, his friends and colleagues... he was broke 2 months ago, and now he is traveling the world. Some Scotsman named Kris Taylor.

He knew most of the things I was working on, so safe to say whoever paid him off knows too

2daBank

Hurry figure out a way to tell me how to subscribe and I will! Dunno if I’ll ever watch or read but I’ll support your numbers!!

Fire in da hole

Never had another one
    So she basically exposed you for being gay?

Were you not out of the closet yet?

Fire in da hole

Investigative research, mostly exposing powerful pedophiles or simply corrupt politicians/corporate thugs

My YouTube channel is growing quickly, got to 3k subscribers this week... started it a month ago... Been very vocal about the crimes of a lot of powerful people... for obvious reasons I dont share it here.

Have had contact with important people/witnesses on a lot of cases so far...

My documentary is about the murder of Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington and Monica Petersen to cover the tracks of human trafficking pedophiles in powerful positions of society. Just spoke with the a publicist and manager (for 28 years) who toured with Chris during his last 3 weeks... 28 years her close friend since his early Soundgarden days in Seattle.

2 weeks ago I made a recreation on video about the "suicide" and how it would have happened and nothing makes sense... that set his killers off...

I also exposed and doxed 2 frauds that contribute at an important Hollywood gossip site called Crazy Days and Nights (ran by a supposed former actor and now important LA-based lawyer), a supposed True Crime researcher called "CDAN Jen" who turned out to be a 40yo MILF convicted of identity theft and some other holes in her plot.

One of my main collaborators got bribed and bought off by Cornell's killers, deleted all his Cornell videos and turned on us, his friends and colleagues... he was broke 2 months ago, and now he is traveling the world. Some Scotsman named Kris Taylor.

He knew most of the things I was working on, so safe to say whoever paid him off knows too
    Holy shit, you always got some crazy info.

Let me know the channel and I'll sign up as well

Along with banker, not sure if I'll watch much, but it will add a subscriber.

HurryUpAndDrink

Thank you guys, Ill think of something

jts1207

Thank you guys, Ill think of something
    Translation: He will find some channel with 3k subscriberd he can say is his.

So your partner is a world traveler now and they were only gonna offer you 5k lmao

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

So your partner is a world traveler now and they were only gonna offer you 5k lmao
    You are a fukkin ignorant piece of shit... his channel started 1 year ago, he had like 20k subscribers... his videos pionereed some of the facts of Cornell's murder, if this people can GPS location I'm sure they checked my finances and social media...

Also, Scotland's way of life is more expensive than CR.

jts1207

You are a fukkin ignorant piece of shit... his channel started 1 year ago, he had like 20k subscribers... his videos pionereed some of the facts of Cornell's murder, if this people can GPS location I'm sure they checked my finances and social media...

Also, Scotland's way of life is more expensive than CR.
    So you're trying to tell us the people that supposedly murdered Cornell has paid off your friend enough to make him a word traveler and offered you 5k. LoL

HurryUpAndDrink

So you're trying to tell us the people that supposedly murdered Cornell has paid off your friend enough to make him a word traveler and offered you 5k. LoL
    It was not the same penetrating people, thats also you assuming shit you don't know...

The person who threatened me and offered that $ are related on a different, WAY LESS notorious case (Isaac Kappy).

You are a fuckin retard and someone needs to put a bullet trough your face.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Sorry Rudy, you are wrong here, the shit you pointing out, if true, dont change a damn thing, still a funny video from a VERIFIED solid poster.

KidCudi super VERIFIED too.

2 faceless trolls who are obviously too scared to show face in any way shape or form are auto DQ.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

END THREAD

We don't often agree and are pretty harsh to one another

Respect the real

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    We don't often agree and are pretty harsh to one another

Respect the real
    Hey man, we have our differences as far as personality goes I guess, althought I have been mellowing out myself...

Trying to stop feeling I'm at war all the time (not just with others, but against myself, mainly)

Either way, we seem to agree on the most important things as far as forum shit goes, we know who is who here ... and despite me being broke sometimes, I am SUPER VERIFIED too...

You have never been on my list of hated posters, you threw a jab here and there, but it was never stalking like these retards... I just gave you a hard time from time to time toO. I have been getting to like your posts more, recently... so there's that. And also, I'm not THAT proud/stubborn of a person, I have to give credit where credit is due... what I said is 100% real, despite the fact I would align with pretty much anybody who is feuding with jts1207... I would love to send that guy to the ER

Fukk this anon losers, cowards, no balls.

To be an SBR verified top poster, you need to create popular/traffic getting threads and please, post some pics and fun videos from time to time... the whole site adds on value by posters doing that.

What do this people have to offer? NADA
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 06-16-19 at 10:55 PM.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

fire looks like he could whup JJ!!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Hey man, we have our differences as far as personality goes I guess, althought I have been mellowing out myself...

Trying to stop feeling I'm at war all the time (not just with others, but against myself, mainly)

Either way, we seem to agree on the most important things as far as forum shit goes, we know who is who here... and despite me being broke sometimes, I am SUPER VERIFIED too...

Fukk this anon losers, cowards, no balls.

To be an SBR verified top poster, you need to create popular/traffic getting threads and please, post some pics and fun videos from time to time... the whole site adds on value by posters doing that.

What do this people have to offer? NADA

Thats respect man. Kanye once said "Yo we at war, we at war with terrorism, racism, but most of all we at war with ourselves" Most people hate Kanye but that is a quote from Jesus Walks (2004) and I believe it is still true today. Many folks are straight up at war with themselves...period. Yet it gets taken out on others, whether it be here, real life, whatever.

You can be anybody on SBR without verification, or shit the whole internet. Its just the best/funny when like you noted, anon trolls try to come at verified folks

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Thats respect man. Kanye once said "Yo we at war, we at war with terrorism, racism, but most of all we at war with ourselves" Most people hate Kanye but that is a quote from Jesus Walks (2004) and I believe it is still true today. Many folks are straight up at war with themselves...period. Yet it gets taken out on others, whether it be here, real life, whatever.

You can be anybody on SBR without verification, or shit the whole internet. Its just the best/funny when like you noted, anon trolls try to come at verified folks

I used to dislike Kanye, his ego was out of control years ago, now that I know what I know, I feel sorry for him.

The hate he receives for being a Trump supporter is ridiculous, I enjoyed some of his moments during the last 3 years... and I must say I worry and pity him.

YES, he is super talented, BUT, he is broke... and married to that ugly fake/shallow bitch but hell, she supports him, so it seems she truly loves him. So I respect that about Kim K. I also despise Jay-Z, he is an illuminati/freemason killer involved in human trafficking... he has had lots of people killed... and Jay-Z screwed Kanye and now owns his whole catalog. He is a very bad person.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I used to dislike Kanye, his ego was out of control years ago, now that I know what I know, I feel sorry for him.

The hate he receives for being a Trump supporter is ridiculous, I enjoyed some of his moments during the last 3 years... and I must say I worry and pity him.

YES, he is super talented, BUT, he is broke... and married to that ugly fake/shallow bitch but hell, she supports him, so it seems she truly loves him. So I respect that about Kim K. I also despise Jay-Z, he is an illuminati/freemason killer involved in human trafficking... he has had lots of people killed... and Jay-Z screwed Kanye and now owns his whole catalog. He is a very bad person.
    Meh he isn't broke, thanks to YEEZY brand/Adidas, they will pay ANYTHING to keep him. 4th on Forbes rappers list this year, 240mil.

I hate Netflix but I watched the David Letterman/Kanye interview and it was very good imo, I like Dave but he tries to bully him like the rest of the liberals for even thinking about liking Trump or not being involved in group think brainwashing. Worth a watch

2daBank

I don’t particularly like Kanye but he has a handful of excellent songs with either incredibly good/catchy beats and/or really strong lyrics. Can’t deny that. He would prob tell us that cause he a musical genius. That may be true but He is def a asshole!! Lol..

AOC
    AOC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

🤣😂🤣😂

jjgold

Kayne is rich

lol guys dumb here

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

do not fukk with Stan Wawrinka's doppelganger

jts1207

So now Kanye is broke and JayZ is a sex trafficker. Stop reading National Inquirer guy.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

wish i was broke as Yeezy

but lay the pipe to Courtney after wifey fall asleep

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I don't know if Jay Z is a murderer and sex trafficker but his music sure does suck.

I want to bang Courtney too.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 5678