eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Get back to us when you really wanna set up those boxing matches pussy. Until then I promise nobody gives 2 fukks about you or what you think you trigger other than erections for the ppl you drive home like the good little bitch you are.
    Hey bud, your girl called from the trailer park. She said to pick up some diapers from Walmart. Would recommend picking up some birth control as well to help lower society’s costs for when your children end up in prison as well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Hey bud, your girl called from the trailer park. She said to pick up some diapers from Walmart. Would recommend picking up some birth control as well to help lower society’s costs for when your children end up in prison as well.
    Lmfao, see what I mean? You not even worth the time, not smart enough to even come up w something funny or remotely accurate other than the fact I do get pussy (try it sometime, much better than in fact being a pussy).

I’m one them smart Mfers that never had kids thanks to good luck, good planning, and a big ups to drugs prob lowering my sperm count.

You one them pos Mfers that don’t have kids cause without roofies you would be a virgin (your rooster of course not your ass I’m sure has been abused much like your jaw by bigger tougher ppl). You know what they say in prison? Once a punk, always a punk, and you kid are a straight up punk. The type of bitch that so weak they wouldn’t even trade you for smokes cause everyone could just take it. Tell me I’m wrong??

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

guys relax

thread will get closed if go too hard

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Fkn uber driver

GTFO,

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rusty Kuddles has an 82 inch tv man

2daBank

Touch me and I’ll sue boy. Straight coward boy. Can’t believe Mfer can look in the mirror boy. You got no pride or self respect boy. That why you constantly brag about meaningless shit boy...

I’ll holla later cause I’ll need a lift, boy.

Pick up fire too boy, he don’t need to be driving boy. That how it goes when you got friends and do shit, boy.

Fire in da hole

Banker, don't forget to leave a 5 start review and throw a few bucks extra for a tip...

That extra dollar or two means the world

2daBank

I’m big on tipping the service industry but I’ll be real even if it makes me look a little bad, I only tip chick drivers bro. No real man gives out rides for a living so fuck’em, plus they might be rooster suckers like this guy and think the tip is me flirting or looking for extras like his regulars, ya dig? Hate to beat some ferry’s ass over miscommunication!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rusty Kuddles has an 82 inch tv man
    i think that is larger than the width of my house

2daBank

And while ya’ll talking bout who winning threads that is how you straight bury a coward little punk

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i think that is larger than the width of my house
    yeh he has money man
    rich

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10644

seems all you guys are living the good life ..

jjgold

Hook it’s all fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    seems all you guys are living the good life ..

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Notice the only fks still posting here are old single ass broke fks

get a life and let it go

Keep circle jerking each other every other post

Damn man, great video, and honestly I was into the 3rd page and was about to mark this thread as legendary... until the usual trolls pieces of shit who have NEVER and WILL NEVER have the balls to make a video invaded it. They are a cancer.

Still a solid thread, just disappointed in SBR letting this jts1207 faggott ruin threads, troll posters all while contributing nothing else.

Now you see why Ive been posting less and less?

I love my fam here, you included, but the truth is fam doesn't need to prove point, trolls do, and so their presence becomes dominant
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 06-16-19 at 08:18 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Your perception is off. Fire and cuddles won thread. The end.
    +1

Fukkin JJ is a kunt whose opinion only seeks attention, not common sense

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you cannot win a thread while posting a video admitting you are driving drunk

SORRY
    Sorry Rudy, you are wrong here, the shit you pointing out, if true, dont change a damn thing, still a funny video from a VERIFIED solid poster.

KidCudi super VERIFIED too.

2 faceless trolls who are obviously too scared to show face in any way shape or form are auto DQ.

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Damn man, great video, and honestly I was into the 3rd page and was about to mark this thread as legendary... until the usual trolls pieces of shit who have NEVER and WILL NEVER have the balls to make a video invaded it. They are a cancer.

Still a solid thread, just disappointed in SBR letting this jts1207 faggott ruin threads, troll posters all while contributing nothing else.

I love my fam here, you included, but the truth is fam doesn't need to prove point, trolls do, and so their presence becomes dominant
    Yeah, I typically do a better job of ignoring the broke dik trolls

I've noticed you haven't been posting as much, what have you been up to?

Hope you didn't go through with the crypto investment you were thinking about earlier.

HurryUpAndDrink

Why you guys even respond to that jobless Uber driving clown?

JJ fun to mess with, that eagles bitch doesn’t even warrant a response. Punk f\*g actually got his jaw broke while his friends laughed then sued guy like a coward. Lmao

x10000000 sooooooo TRUE

I would kill this queer with my angry stare alone

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

You love your fam here LMAO. Only forum your allowed to still post at. Hows the scamming and begging going for you? Biggest shit stain loser I've ever seen.

HurryUpAndDrink

Hope you didn't go through with the crypto investment you were thinking about earlier.
    Tons of work (journalism/research/writing)

Also working on the documentary...

Been partying a lot this week tho... feel kinda guilty about it, kinda been having a mental breakdown so I avoid posting when I am in a down state, for obvious reasons...

Also, every post/thread I make, I have the same 3-4 trolls ganging up talking shit... I just dont wanna deal with that shit in any shape or form

And no, I passed on the investment

A friend asked me for assistance to help him collect some $ (some "friend" stiffed him for $5k, money he borrowed him to help him in an emergency... I'll keep half

He tells me the guy is a pussy, so not worried about the guy but the logistics... (mostly worried about location and make sure zero witnesses or survaillance around).

Just need to scare the guy and punch him a couple of times, purchasing a 9mm just in case.

jts1207

Investment? This clown was begging for rent weeks ago. Lmao

jts1207

Been partying a lot this week tho... feel kinda guilty about it, kinda been having a mental breakdown so I avoid posting when I am in a down state, for obvious reasons...

Also, every post/thread I make, I have the same 3-4 trolls ganging up talking shit... I just dont wanna deal with that shit in any shape or form

A friend asked me for assistance to help him collect some $ (some "friend" stiffed him for $5k, money he borrowed him to help him in an emergency... I'll keep half

He tells me the guy is a pussy, so not worried about the guy but the logistics... (mostly worried about location and make sure zero witnesses or survaillance around).

Just need to scare the guy and punch him a couple of times, purchasing a 9mm just in case.
    You can't make this shit up from this pathetic loser. LMAO

Guy searches Google for research and now posts he and his family are being threatened lol.

You can't afford a 9mm you fukking loser....you were begging for rent money a month ago.

2daBank

When did guns become that expensive? Surely still cheaper than rent, lol..

Fire in da hole

WTF.... Hurry, that sounds like something you do not need to get involved with.

You better watch out man, that doesn't sound worth the risk.

Don't do it

2daBank

WTF.... Hurry, that sounds like something you do not need to get involved with.

You better watch out man, that doesn't sound worth the risk.

Don't do it
    Definately sounds like a bad idea. I didn’t wanna be the lame one to point it out tho!! Lol

jts1207

When did guns become that expensive? Surely still cheaper than rent, lol..
    His rent is less than 200 and he was begging for it. This guy can't keep up with all the lies he tells.

Fire in da hole

Definately sounds like a bad idea. I didn’t wanna be the lame one to point it out tho!! Lol
    Fk it, I'll be the lame one in this case.

This thread has had it all

jjgold

Let’s change fireheads name to margarita I’m going to call him that next time I see him

What a dick

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I forgot that he is the guy who picks me up from the airport

Good call banker
    lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

END THREAD

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    His rent is less than 200 and he was begging for it. This guy can't keep up with all the lies he tells.
    God damn, that cheap rent!! Dunno if i could get a 9 for cheaper than that or not I havnt tried in a long time. Prob one that has some bodies on it already, lol.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    You love your fam here LMAO. Only forum your allowed to still post at. Hows the scamming and begging going for you? Biggest shit stain loser I've ever seen.
    Coming from you, that means literally NOTHING.

But keep trying pal, I'm sure you'll break me one of these days LMAO.

HurryUpAndDrink

God damn, that cheap rent!! Dunno if i could get a 9 for cheaper than that or not I havnt tried in a long time. Prob one that has some bodies on it already, lol.
    Banker, this guy has no clue what he's talking about... Ive never disclosed my rent in the forum...

Gun is $600... used, no bodies... from my coke supplier...

Fire in da hole

Let’s change fireheads name to margarita I’m going to call him that next time I see him

What a dick
    What should we call you GAYJ?

Go find a glory hole and make some extra cash

2daBank

What a dick
    Show me a Mfer that can honestly say they don’t enjoy a good margarita from time to time???!!!! Maybe ya don’t wanna cop to it but anyone who says no lying!

I’ll say it, I drink me a good giant margarita anytime I go out for Mexican food!!! Hell just a few weeks back my brother made them at his house when I was over, they were delicious!!!

Fire in da hole

What a dick
    Fkn troll just cannot help himself

First ... 45678 Last