ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Can you imagine if goat off’d himself and the Warriors came back to win?
    LOL. SBR would post-humously award him his Betpts!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    It's nice that the series will be close, but KD limping off... that's just it, man
    MRI Tuesday

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    MRI Tuesday
    not needed. achilles tear. the doctors already know. the MRI will simply confirm what we know.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    ill go Under for the max Grivas
    Do you still want it mike?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

After watching the first quarter of game 5, you understand why Goat’s bet made sense. He was wagering that KD and GS were being conservative with a ‘mild’ calf strain and would play some some good minutes at game 4. With a 70% or better KD coming back for game 4, Warriors would be up 3-2 going home.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave italianbandit 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW

His 8k is almost worth 4k now.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    not needed. achilles tear. the doctors already know. the MRI will simply confirm what we know.
    And how bad.

Tragic.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    After watching the first quarter of game 5, you understand why Goat’s bet made sense. He was wagering that KD and GS were being conservative with a ‘mild’ calf strain and would play some some good minutes at game 4. With a 70% or better KD coming back for game 4, Warriors would be up 3-2 going home.
    Can't deny KD was making an impact early.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Yep

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Thank you, someone understands. I said that when Durant comes back, Toronto won't win another game. No one can tell me who watched that game last night that Toronto wasn't in trouble for the series.... This bet made complete sense...

In other news, once I do win this bet, which I will, because like I said, Raptors are not ready for this moment, I will be posting picks of stacks and jewels like this site has never seen. Never ever question my wagers. I will bury those who question my bets, like I did with many already in the past. Ya'll don't know my history here? Sent many people packing. I end careers on SBR.

If the Warriors lose, than it's fukking bullshit anyway, because Durant went out. Anyone that questioned my bet when we all assumed Durant would play even at 70% is a moron. Anyone that thought raptors would win even 1 more game with Durant back in action is also foolish. They wouldn't come within 20. Every game a blowout with Warriors backs on the wall.

Now just watch carefully how this team slowly crumbles.

Watch when Vanvleet start missing. When Gasol starts missing. When Lowry f's up. When Leonard doesn't score 35. When Warriors role players actually do something, because they're still NBA players. In the end, the law of averages wins more times than not. Law of averages shows that Toronto has overperformed and Warriors have underperformed as a team thus far. In real life, Quinn Cook is as good as Vanvleet. Look at their averages over a large sample size when both guys start. Same stats, quinn cook even better stats.

Law of averages.

Watch and take notes.
    Points Awarded:

stepaside777 gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Thank you, someone understands. I said that when Durant comes back, Toronto won't win another game. No one can tell me who watched that game last night that Toronto wasn't in trouble for the series.... This bet made complete sense...

In other news, once I do win this bet, which I will, because like I said, Raptors are not ready for this moment, I will be posting picks of stacks and jewels like this site has never seen. Never ever question my wagers. I will bury those who question my bets, like I did with many already in the past. Ya'll don't know my history here? Sent many people packing. I end careers on SBR.

If the Warriors lose, than it's fukking bullshit anyway, because Durant went out. Anyone that questioned my bet when we all assumed Durant would play even at 70% is a moron. Anyone that thought raptors would win even 1 more game with Durant back in action is also foolish. They wouldn't come within 20. Every game a blowout with Warriors backs on the wall.

Watch when Vanvleet start missing. When Gasol starts missing. When Lowry f's up. When Leonard doesn't score 35. When Warriors role players actually do something, because they're still NBA players. In the end, the law of averages wins more times than not. Law of averages shows that Toronto has overperformed and Warriors have underperformed as a team thus far. In real life, Quinn Cook is as good as Vanvleet. Look at their averages over a large sample size when both guys start. Same stats, quinn cook even better stats.

Law of averages.

Watch and take notes.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Durant shouldn't of been playing though, this was warriors last desperate roll of the dice, it didn't look like Durant was going to play then fake or leaked news about some warriors not happy with Durant played a role

homie1975

Awful wager. Cousins has had 1 good game

U got caught making an awful wager. Just awful

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

So I see Goatboy has all his bases covered now:

If Dubs win, he's King of the Petting Zoo. If Raps win, it's all bullshit because Durant went out.*

*There were plenty of people saying all along that Durant would not play at all in this series, or that he wouldn't be anywhere near 100% if he did play... It's not our fault Goatboy's ego superseded sage advice.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So I see Goatboy has all his bases covered now:

If Dubs win, he's King of the Petting Zoo. If Raps win, it's all bullshit because Durant went out.*

*There were plenty of people saying all along that Durant would not play at all in this series, or that he wouldn't be anywhere near 100% if he did play... It's not our fault Goatboy's ego superseded sage advice.
    exactly. new nickname: GOAT-Scape, as in he always has an excuse and someone to blame............

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Goat still have a chance. Does he believe?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Goat still have a chance. Does he believe?
    Good Luck, Goat brother. Ultimate man-down situation.

MiDNiTe

Game 6 all out Toronto they have to win in 6, momentum can be huge if Gs win game 6 they will be rolling in the confidence

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

people are delusional if they dont think this isnt going 7

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    I guess game 6 is free money gs

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    So you're saying Goatboy is delusional for thinking it goes 7. Got it.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Time to buy out half the bet. Toronto +3 game 6, $4000.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So you're saying Goatboy is delusional for thinking it goes 7. Got it.
    You’re gonna cause that man to have a stroke trying to figure out what you mean

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

When do you ever see a game at Oracle -2.5?

Must win situation... and giving you -2.5

Unrealz

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Anyone that questioned my bet when we all assumed Durant would play even at 70% is a moron.

Assuming Durant would play makes you the moron. One of the worst bets this board has ever seen.

I feel bad for Warriors backers who bet them midseason. They couldn’t have foreseen injuries.

But you bet this even after Durant was out over a month. You deserve to lose whatever $$$ or PSI or forum credibility you have

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Assuming Durant would play makes you the moron. One of the worst bets this board has ever seen.

I feel bad for Warriors backers who bet them midseason. They couldn’t have foreseen injuries.

But you bet this even after Durant was out over a month. You deserve to lose whatever $$$ or PSI or forum credibility you have
    All true. Idiotic bet. Hopefully GOAT-scape learns a lesson. But he won't
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Law of averages.

Watch and take notes.
    Yeah, how insane that some people bet that a guy who was so injured he wasn't playing in the goddamn finals and had been unable to play for weeks MIGHT NOT BE healthy for the end of the series. He was legitimately still too injured to play and was pushed into it, then he got hurt. What a crazy fluke! lol?

Nevermind that the Raptors are actually good enough to beat a healthy KD a decent amount of the time. Still though your level of delusion is bizarre

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post

goat check in

The Kraken

Did KD not play?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Cook was a -23 in the finals leading up to game 5. The boner for him is hilarious. Everyone knew KD was banged up and wasn't going to have a big enough impact in this series. Luckily there's no real money on the line here just sbr ego.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Cook was a -23 in the finals leading up to game 5. The boner for him is hilarious. Everyone knew KD was banged up and wasn't going to have a big enough impact in this series. Luckily there's no real money on the line here just sbr ego.
    Per minute played, has anyone in this series had a bigger impact?

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Can't deny KD was making an impact early.
    Yes he's as good a spot up shooter as VanVleet. ​

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Goat OUT

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Fantastic thread. Does he get paid for this?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's a little weird, kind of rooting for GOAT here.

It would be epic to say the least.

First ... 67891011 Last