Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's a little weird, kind of rooting for GOAT here.

It would be epic to say the least.

Warriors got their shit pushed in by LeBron & Co in an epic fashion. I would love to see them take it to game 7, lead all the way and lose on another Kawhi buzzer beating miracle shot.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Oh yeah, and I would like to see their team doctors fired and/or sued by Durant's crew.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Grivas_Digeni 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pr0ph3t
    Pr0ph3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

If Raptors don’t win 6, surely they take 7. No KD. GSWs hobbling.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's a little weird, kind of rooting for GOAT here.

It would be epic to say the least.

not really

you could get way better odds now

hence why no check in

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    Oh yeah, and I would like to see their team doctors fired and/or sued by Durant's crew.
    KD wanted to play. Trust me. He wanted to prove the haters wrong.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ph3t View Post
    If Raptors don’t win 6, surely they take 7. No KD. GSWs hobbling.
    If the Dubs win tomorrow it's too much momentum their way so I'd pick GS in gm 7. Maybe.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Thank you, someone understands. I said that when Durant comes back, Toronto won't win another game. No one can tell me who watched that game last night that Toronto wasn't in trouble for the series.... This bet made complete sense...

In other news, once I do win this bet, which I will, because like I said, Raptors are not ready for this moment, I will be posting picks of stacks and jewels like this site has never seen. Never ever question my wagers. I will bury those who question my bets, like I did with many already in the past. Ya'll don't know my history here? Sent many people packing. I end careers on SBR.

If the Warriors lose, than it's fukking bullshit anyway, because Durant went out. Anyone that questioned my bet when we all assumed Durant would play even at 70% is a moron. Anyone that thought raptors would win even 1 more game with Durant back in action is also foolish. They wouldn't come within 20. Every game a blowout with Warriors backs on the wall.

Now just watch carefully how this team slowly crumbles.

Watch when Vanvleet start missing. When Gasol starts missing. When Lowry f's up. When Leonard doesn't score 35. When Warriors role players actually do something, because they're still NBA players. In the end, the law of averages wins more times than not. Law of averages shows that Toronto has overperformed and Warriors have underperformed as a team thus far. In real life, Quinn Cook is as good as Vanvleet. Look at their averages over a large sample size when both guys start. Same stats, quinn cook even better stats.

Law of averages.

Watch and take notes.
    While I defended your original bet (although I would have wanted a better price as I mentioned to play it) and agree with your description of the players skill level, your logic on law of averages is flawed. Humans don’t regress just because they can. These trends occur over a longer period of time. So if this was the first series of the playoffs and you observed this, you could more precisely say that they couldn’t keep this up and you plan on fading them in the right spots. We’re just talking about 1 game here.

This next game is very difficult to cap, Toronto is the right play but situationally (Oracle’s last game) makes it unfavorable.
    I’m rooting for GS.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Rooting for TORONTO !!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    Not that I care a lawsuit would go nowhere, Durant will get paid next year anyways so their won be any financial damages, and just because he got hurt doesn't mean that he didn't know the risks - it also doesn't mean Warriors were negligent.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    KD wanted to play. Trust me. He wanted to prove the haters wrong.
    I agree he wanted to play but probably not for the reason you said. The guy loves to play basketball, period. He wanted to help get a 3rd straight championship with his team. I know he is a bit thin skinned but he knows he doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone on the court. Greatest scorer of his era and an all time great already.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pabonaparte

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

One of the worst bets of all time in SBR history is complete.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Goat must of smashed TV when Klay went down

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

10k views on this sheeesh, no hedge no nothing

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I admit I just came to see who bumped this

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Shit happens. It’s the right call, but the basketball God’s had different ideas. They win this game easily if Klay doesn’t blow out his knee. You can’t cap that shit. This is why it’s so hard to three peat. Eventually you get hit with injuries. Get it back on football. We’re almost there. Don’t let these fools bother you Goat. They live to watch other people lose. It’s a sad life.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Raps win, KD barely played a lick, and it turns out Kyle Lowry isn't the worst player of all time...

Damn, did Goatboy hit on anything? Mush City!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Can’t cap injuries.

Somebody had had some serious voodoo on dem Oakland boys.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Buried, goatmilk is digging his grave to lie down in

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Can’t cap injuries.

Somebody had had some serious voodoo on dem Oakland boys.
    He made this “bet” before Durant even played, everyone knew he was 50 percent at best.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    He made this “bet” before Durant even played, everyone knew he was 50 percent at best.
    True, he was hoping like other GS backers that Durant would do a Willis Reed imitation. Unfortunately, neither KD and ultimately Klay could come walking through that door.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Shit happens. It’s the right call, but the basketball God’s had different ideas. They win this game easily if Klay doesn’t blow out his knee. You can’t cap that shit. This is why it’s so hard to three peat. Eventually you get hit with injuries. Get it back on football. We’re almost there. Don’t let these fools bother you Goat. They live to watch other people lose. It’s a sad life.
    Right, because they were winning easily when he left the game... What a furious rally by Toronto for the win!

Oh wait, that's not what happened at all...

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Right, because they were winning easily when he left the game... What a furious rally by Toronto for the win!

Oh wait, that's not what happened at all...
    The guy had 30, and him being out allowed the Raps to box and one Curry. And yet you think them losing by a bucket wouldn’t have been different if Klay is still in. Gotcha. Also forcing Cook and Livingston to play, who were trash down the stretch.

MiDNiTe

No free ring for cousins

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Goat cheese + goat gyro. Goat wasn't the only one. Think about how much blood-letting from people who thought GoldSt was a shoe-in.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

The guy had 30, and him being out allowed the Raps to box and one Curry. And yet you think them losing by a bucket wouldn’t have been different if Klay is still in. Gotcha. Also forcing Cook and Livingston to play, who were trash down the stretch.
    could of went either way, gs won by 1 point a game before. gs backers were banking on winning 3 in a row and klay being ok after the first injury

Eddy Munny

The guy had 30, and him being out allowed the Raps to box and one Curry. And yet you think them losing by a bucket wouldn’t have been different if Klay is still in. Gotcha.
    It's speculation on your part, bozo... It was a tight game when Klay was in there, even with his 30 points, so why are asserting that the Warriors win easily had he continued being in there?

Did the Warriors win game 1 easily with Klay?

Did the Warriors win game 4 easily with Klay?

Were the Warriors winning game 6 easily with Klay?

We don't know what would've happened. What we do know is that GS is capable of losing to TOR with or without Klay.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

all those missed FT by Warriors

the careless turnovers by Green at times

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

The worst thing about this bet is he knew that half the Warriors team was injured when he did it including Durant who had been out a month

Cuse0323

What we do know is that the Warriors play better with Klay in there, and they basically lost by one. To think he doesn’t have a + effect on the score is just dumb. This game came down to the last few minutes. Toronto can’t clamp down on Curry if Klay is out there. I know you all know this, but are blinded by the Warrior hatred. Warriors still had their chances, and didn’t come out on top. To say Klay doesn’t improve their chances is just a fantasy, but the Raps hit the shots that mattered. It’s like the Sixers in ‘83. No one remembers it. Worthy was out and they swept, but you don’t hear about it. We won’t hear about this one expect when talking about the injuries.

Eddy Munny

What we do know is that the Warriors play better with Klay in there, and they basically lost by one. To think he doesn’t have a + effect on the score is just dumb. This game came down to the last few minutes. Toronto can’t clamp down on Curry if Klay is out there. I know you all know this, but are blinded by the Warrior hatred. Warriors still had their chances, and didn’t come out on top. To say Klay doesn’t improve their chances is just a fantasy, but the Raps hit the shots that mattered. It’s like the Sixers in ‘83. No one remembers it. Worthy was out and they swept, but you don’t hear about it. We won’t hear about this one expect when talking about the injuries.
    Of course they play better with Klay, Captain Obvious...

Doesn't equate to an automatic victory, much less an "easy" one, just means the game would have unfolded differently.

As for the outcome? We'll never know.

Cuse0323

Of course they play better with Klay, Captain Obvious...

doesn't equate to an automatic victory, much less an "easy" one.
    You don’t think that the scores changes from a one point loss to being up with Klay in there? Livingston and Cook having to play instead of Klay doesn’t change the +/-?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

You don’t think that the scores changes from a one point loss to being up with Klay in there? Livingston and Cook having to play instead of Klay doesn’t change the +/-?
    nobody knows man, that situation ceases to exist. What about warriors winning by 1 WITH Klay?? injuries are part of the game

MiDNiTe

This thread has turned into a bukkake thread, goat on his knees depressed and angry at the injuries and everyone taking turns, here have some of this fap fap have some goat milk all over the face
    Last edited by MiDNiTe; 06-13-19 at 11:39 PM.

Eddy Munny

LOL relax dude, a personnel change in a parallel dimension could portend an infinite number of possibilities...

Klay left the game, that's all we know. It was a tight game with him in there, it was a tight game until the end.

Klay played the majority of this series and AT NO POINT did Toronto look overmatched. That's my point.

It applies to tonight's game as much as any other.

Cuse0323

LOL relax dude, a personnel change in a parallel dimension could portend an infinite number of possibilities...

Klay left the game, that's all we know. It was a tight game with him in there, it was a tight game until the end.

Klay played the majority of this series and AT NO POINT did Toronto look overmatched. That's my point.

It applies to tonight's game as much as any other.
    The possibilities are endless, sure. But, we know that with Klay that increases their probability of scoring more, and even decreases the Raptors ability to score with his defense. I know that you know that the Warriors are better with Klay in there. It would still be a close game, but he was the best player on the floor tonight. That can’t be dismissed. If Toronto lost Kawhi at the same time, and lost, then you guys would be blaming the loss on that, even though the game was close with him in there.

First ... 7891011 Last