1. #36
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Not that I care Wade is a star but he couldn't get out of the first round of the playoffs without Shaq and Lebron - superstar is laugable. No one regards Wade as on the same level as Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, that's a joke. Wade was not a superstar his 3rd year in the league, not even close - did he play at a high level for the series against Dallas, yes - but he wasn't an established superstar in 2006, he wasn't even close.

    Garnett lost in the 1st round of the playoffs 7 straight years, not a superstar. Pierce was good but no one would regard him as a superstar, same with Allen - and all 3 were older.

    You're dumb.

  2. #37
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i nicknamed him "young mike" in that series as i had not seen a player look that dominant in the finals since jordan. not sure wade was ever as good again as he was in those finals. but for those last 4 games he was absolutely amazing.
    Exactly, 2dabitch is too dumb to get that even though Wade played at an incrediblly high level for 4 games in that series he's never been regarded as a superstar, he couldn't even get out of the first round of the playoffs without Shaq or Lebron. 4 games don't make a career.

  3. #38
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Or they just don’t know shit. Thermaflu don’t know shit

    Apparently not all HOFers are stars!! Lol
    Fuk off

  4. #39
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,963
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Exactly, 2dabitch is too dumb to get that even though Wade played at an incrediblly high level for 4 games in that series he's never been regarded as a superstar, he couldn't even get out of the first round of the playoffs without Shaq or Lebron. 4 games don't make a career.
    Donít call ppl bitches when you would sooner suck my dick than fight me.

    He wasnít agreeing with you ya dumb fukk.

    is wade a HOFer?

    Hof equals superstar.

  5. #40
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Wade had a very good year in 2006 but its stupid too say he was a superstar at that point - that was his first year he averaged over 25 a game, he was not regarded by anyone as a superstar that season.

  6. #41
    Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-01-09
    Posts: 9,713
    Betpoints: 1106

    Kawhi is the most fundamentally sound player in NBA history

    Name a single guy who has better all around game.

  7. #42
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Don’t call ppl bitches when you would sooner suck my dick than fight me.

    He wasn’t agreeing with you ya dumb fukk.

    is wade a HOFer?

    Hof equals superstar.
    Fuk off

  8. #43
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Not that I care the NBA hall of fame is joke - Dennis Rodman is in the hall of fame - no one regards him as a superstar. Far more than half the players in the hall of fame, which includes college and the NBA, are not superstars.

    Another stupid argument.

  9. #44
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Vlade Divac is entering the hall of fame this year - he's not a superstar either.

  10. #45
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,963
    Betpoints: 78

    I canít take anymore back and forth with This retarded phony bitch who calling a top 50 all time player not a superstar.

  11. #46
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I can’t take anymore back and forth with This retarded phony bitch who calling a top 50 all time player not a superstar.
    Fuk off

  12. #47
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Not that I care there are many players on the top 50 list no one with a brain would consider superstar, Pippen was very good player, not a superstar.

  13. #48
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1945

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Exactly, 2dabitch is too dumb to get that even though Wade played at an incrediblly high level for 4 games in that series he's never been regarded as a superstar, he couldn't even get out of the first round of the playoffs without Shaq or Lebron. 4 games don't make a career.
    lol Wade is a superstar and was top 5 when he joined lebron. i just don't believe he ever looked that good again as he played out of his mind for a young player in that series.

  14. #49
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post

    lol Wade is a superstar and was top 5 when he joined lebron. i just don't believe he ever looked that good again as he played out of his mind for a young player in that series.
    Wade is not a superstar, he's a star who played great in the 2006 finals. Wade couldn't even get out of the first round of the playoffs when he didn't have Shaq or Lebron. No one regards Wade as a top 20 all-time player - you can argue he could have been a superstar if not for injuries, but who cares.

  15. #50
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,963
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    lol Wade is a superstar and was top 5 when he joined lebron. i just don't believe he ever looked that good again as he played out of his mind for a young player in that series.
    Very few have ever looked as good as wade did in that series. If therma didnít think he was a superstar going in he solidified his status in that series... yet therma-boy says that team won without superstars. Just like Boston w 3 HOFers! Lmao. Widely known around circles that have a clue the pistons were only championship team without a superstar.

  16. #51
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Wade averaged over 25 points just 5 times in his 15 plus year career, he was a star who had several great years - not a superstar and not a top 25 all-time player -really no close.

  17. #52
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,291
    Betpoints: 207814

    The post at the beginning says won without stars, but Wade was a superstar.

  18. #53
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Very few have ever looked as good as wade did in that series. If therma didn’t think he was a superstar going in he solidified his status in that series... yet therma-boy says that team won without superstars. Just like Boston w 3 HOFers! Lmao. Widely known around circles that have a clue the pistons were only championship team without a superstar.
    Fuk off

  19. #54
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,291
    Betpoints: 207814

    Wade a sick all around player rebounding, handles, passing, defense. He used to jump center in college unreal player.

  20. #55
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    The post at the beginning says won without stars, but Wade was a superstar.
    Not that I care the debate is if teams won without superstars, not stars. Wade was a star - too argue he was a superstar in 2006 is an absolute joke, Wade averaged over 25 points just 5 times in his 15 plus year career. He's a star but not on the same level as Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, Shaq in his prime - other superstars.

  21. #56
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1945

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wade averaged over 25 points just 5 times in his 15 plus year career, he was a star who had several great years - not a superstar and not a top 25 all-time player -really no close.
    okay paul pierce. lol. how many nba titles? how many all nba teams? how many all defense teams? how many all star teams? top 5 shooting guard all time. they call it wade county. cmon man. what guy is the king of their city that isn't a superstar???

  22. #57
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1945

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care the debate is if teams won without superstars, not stars. Wade was a star - too argue he was a superstar in 2006 is an absolute joke, Wade averaged over 25 points just 5 times in his 15 plus year career. He's a star but not on the same level as Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, Shaq in his prime - other superstars.
    as a lawyer that is a terrible argument. there are only about 5 other humans that walked the face of the earth that compare to those 5. so if you aren't one of the top ten of all time you aren't a superstar? jerry west is the friggin logo and he isn't even top 20. guess he wasn't a superstar either?

  23. #58
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post

    as a lawyer that is a terrible argument. there are only about 5 other humans that walked the face of the earth that compare to those 5. so if you aren't one of the top ten of all time you aren't a superstar? jerry west is the friggin logo and he isn't even top 20. guess he wasn't a superstar either?
    There have been about 15-20 superstars in the league, bird, magic, Jordan Hakeem Shaq Kobe lebron

    Wade isn't one of them, it's not even really close

  24. #59
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    okay paul pierce. lol. how many nba titles? how many all nba teams? how many all defense teams? how many all star teams? top 5 shooting guard all time. they call it wade county. cmon man. what guy is the king of their city that isn't a superstar???
    I said Pierce wasn't a superstar and Miami franchise was trash before Wade came that's why they love him so much he's still no superstar.

  25. #60
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 7,806
    Betpoints: 1219

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Don’t call ppl bitches when you would sooner suck my dick than fight me.

    He wasn’t agreeing with you ya dumb fukk.

    is wade a HOFer?

    Hof equals superstar.
    lets bet wade gets HOF bank

  26. #61
    kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-25-10
    Posts: 10,093
    Betpoints: 1945

    you totally whiffed on the pierce reference. a few weeks pierce proclaimed he had a better career than wade and the internet pretty much murdered him for a week.

  27. #62
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,695
    Betpoints: 5699

    Another match winning display

  28. #63
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Beast

  29. #64
    MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 8,087
    Betpoints: 4792

    dude is currently #1

First 12
Top