bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The double standard is amazing. Lillard sucked yesterday and now you want to give him credit for not taking over?

I remember it wasn’t that long ago lbj was winning championships, being a good leader and not always taking over, and guys were riding him for not being a good leader and taking over

its incredible
    Nah, he didn’t suck yesterday. He contributed in many ways. Steals, boards, dimes, he didn’t score a ton but the buckets he did make were key. He understands when you’re doubled - there’s an open man. When you’re not making shots and your teammate is on fire, no need to try and snatch the spotlight. Matched his lowest FGA in the series.

Your boy Russ would’ve kept chucking shots up despite being double teamed or cold .. in Game 5 he insisted on taking the last shot despite PG13 being 14/20 and Russ was 11/31...that’s just about half the FG%!

So yeah, I am giving him credit.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He does get credit

But honestly, Lillard hasn’t accomplished anything yet

Lebron has three rings and three finals mvp’s, no comparison
    Fair enough. Lillard found a way yesterday though, his shot wasn't falling and he contributed in other ways. That's jordanesque

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have it backwards, +\- dont mean shit without a larger sample size. The fact this alludes you is not surprising
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, plus minus does not require a larger sample size, it requires you to watch the game and match the stats with what you're seeing. As everyone else in here except your crackhead comments suggest, Lillard was great in every way except shooting, and game 7 at altitiude it was expected shooting numbers would drop - which they did for both teams. Bye little guy.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care, plus minus does not require a larger sample size, it requires you to watch the game and match the stats with what you're seeing. As everyone else in here except your crackhead comments suggest, Lillard was great in every way except shooting, and game 7 at altitiude it was expected shooting numbers would drop - which they did for both teams. Bye little guy.
    You are clearly incapable of understanding the most basic of concepts, Im not gonna waste anymore time. Like trying to explain the theory or relativity to a retard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11999

Lillard needs to show up big time to give the Blazers a chance in this next series.. I like the dude but McCullum stealing his spot light in these playoffs so far..

Lillard needs to re-establish his dominance and considering little Steph Curry will be guarding him most of the time he should light it up!!!

GO BLAZERS!!!!

thomorino

You are clearly incapable of understanding the most basic of concepts, Im not gonna waste anymore time. Like trying to explain the theory or relativity to a retard
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, Kraken the crackhead, the last person on the planet to realize Westbrook is joke and Lillard shits on him. You're too dumb to even understand plus minus.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not that I care, Kraken the crackhead, the last person on the planet to realize Westbrook is joke and Lillard shits on him. You're too dumb to even understand plus minus.

You obviously care or you wouldn't respond.. Just saying. Not that I care means you care..

Fuk off and Not that I care.... Hmmmm?

The Kraken

If you ever read the thread you would know it was all in jest and Im actually a Lillard fan.

And calm down dude, you’re way too fired up for this petty ass argument

“You dont understand +\-“,
    “No, you don’t understand +\-“
    “No, YOU don’t understand it”
    “Not that I care but fukk you crackhead, you think Russ is better than Lillard and don’t understand +\- dumbfuk Kraken. Bye little guy, I’ve gotta go fukk your mom lololol“

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

You obviously care or you wouldn't respond.. Just saying. Not that I care means you care..

Fuk off and Not that I care.... Hmmmm?

If you ever read the thread you would know it was all in jest and Im actually a Lillard fan.

And calm down dude, you’re way too fired up for this petty ass argument

“You dont understand +\-“,
    “No, you don’t understand +\-“
    “No, YOU don’t understand it”
    “Not that I care but fukk you crackhead, you think Russ is better than Lillard and don’t understand +\- dumbfuk Kraken. Bye little guy, I’ve gotta go fukk your mom lololol“
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, dumbfuk thinks you need a large sample size to understand plus-minus - 48 minutes tells the story, you can't play 40 minutes and be +8 and be bad when your team wins by 4, get a clue little guy.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Forget the numbers, if you just watch the game he is an impressive, poised player. Always plays with a chip on his shoulder. Only thing I hold at fault on Lillard is that most of his big games & big shots are at home. How come the shooting doesn’t translate on the road?(this might need a fact check)

Also, when did Lillard become flop queen? My god. Every play he’s flopping seems like. Like yo, you can’t drive to the basket w/o yelling “AYYY!” every time? Wtf

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not that I care, dumbfuk thinks you need a large sample size to understand plus-minus - 48 minutes tells the story, you can't play 40 minutes and be +8 and be bad when your team wins by 4, get a clue little guy.
    Lol... Fuk Off next post..

Spam Bot on SBR. You are consistent I'll give you that much. Autism is a beaatch!!

thomorino

Lol... Fuk Off next post..

Spam Bot on SBR. You are consistent I'll give you that much. Autism is a beaatch!!
    Fuk off

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11975

Lillard needs to show up big time to give the Blazers a chance in this next series.. I like the dude but McCullum stealing his spot light in these playoffs so far..

Lillard needs to re-establish his dominance and considering little Steph Curry will be guarding him most of the time he should light it up!!!

GO BLAZERS!!!!
    Lillard usually shows up and puts up numbers whenever he plays back in his hometown in Oakland, usually buys a bunch of tickets for family members to come see him play, but should be a good one

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

I'll go GS in 6. Great run for Portland and dame. Ain't no shame in his game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jm8122 View Post
    Lillard usually shows up and puts up numbers whenever he plays back in his hometown in Oakland, usually buys a bunch of tickets for family members to come see him play, but should be a good one
    Yup, doesn't always show on the road.. Lillard is a home town player for sure.. Good time to play his player props are home.. I noticed that all year long.

shadymcgrady

Not alot to lean on in terms of comparing westbrick to Lillard.

Westbrick had a far superior star in Paul George than Lillard had in McCollum

Steven Adams about 5 times the big man that cheesecloth sieve kanter is as well

I guess Dolla Dame just that much better than westbrick is when it comes to winning

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Not alot to lean on in terms of comparing westbrick to Lillard.

Westbrick had a far superior star in Paul George than Lillard had in McCollum

Steven Adams about 5 times the big man that cheesecloth sieve kanter is as well

I guess Dolla Dame just that much better than westbrick is when it comes to winning
    PG13 not that much better than CJ imo. just my opinion

homie1975

Dame not playing well at all here in game 2. not being aggressive enough IMO

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They should just double him every play. Cannot pass.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Dame not playing well at all here in game 2. not being aggressive enough IMO
    Within mins of my post he upped his aggressiveness
    Hos coaches must've told him what we could all see

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1569

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    They should just double him every play. Cannot pass.
    It's hard when he shoots his threes from the parking lot. He has to stop doing that.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

lillard is a lussy

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1569

Here's where he shot from tonight......

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

shadymcgrady

Dolla Dame was flopping alot last night, looking for charity from the refs. Not a bad idea considering Kenny mauer was the lead official

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Here's where he shot from tonight......

Def gotta drive more...that’s ridiculous. He played better than game 1 at least. This team frustrates me because they still don’t know how to handle double teams. As if they’re surprised every time. In the first half they were passing early and often..GSW upped the intensity in 2nd half and Portland didn’t match.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

They should have freed up Seth to take the final shot yesterday.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave 7deuceoff$uit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

But that shot Dane hit to end the OKC series, damn he’s the best in the game.

Mf’er can’t lead his team to 1 fukking victory in the conf finals, embarrassing. The Clips took 2 ffs

Westbrook>Mo Williams>Liltard

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang

Mf’er can’t lead his team to 1 fukking victory in the conf finals, embarrassing. The Clips took 2 ffs

If that’s the case, what does it say about Russ that he could only lead his team to 1 victory against Lillard and the Blazers?

homie1975

Kraker you're better than this. U know the Dubs overlooked the 8 seed clips but the 3 seed trail blazers have the Dubs full attn and they play more as a team w out KD. best ball movement since 2016 is what they've shown the last 4 games going back to game 6 at Houston.

The Kraken

Cmmon Homie, always an excuse for Lillard. Hold his ass accountable for once. He’s never led Portland anywhere. Last year they were swept first round, year before they were swept first round. This year they’re prolly gonna get swept out of the playoffs again

LBJ has three rings and 5 losses in the FINALS, and guys talk about how overrated he is. Yet they wanna ride Lillards nutz every year and he gets swept every year. Dude has never been to one finals

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    If that’s the case, what does it say about Russ that he could only lead his team to 1 victory against Lillard and the Blazers?
    Im not just talking about this year, Im talking referring to their careers. Russ has averaged a triple-double 3 years in a row, been to the finals, been an mvp, theres really no comparison as to which players has had the better career

First 12345 Last