The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Most Annoying NBA Player: Damian Lillard

Portland just won a first round series against a pretty bad OKC team and he can’t shut his fukking mouth. Poor loser, poor winner. No wonder Aldridge wanted out, could see the writing on the wall.

Every day he’s rambling on about this and that, acting like they just won something.

Dude has never even been outta the 2nd round Swept outta the first round the last two years

Dbag, just shut your mouth and play until you actually achieve something

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Portland going nowhere

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Kraken,

He's had the worst teams imo. Can't even believe Portland gets these high seeds some years. Think he's the 2nd best PG in the game right now. If that was Westbrook that hit that shot, he wouldn't shut up. Lillard was so calm when he hit it. Like he didn't even care that much. His team blows. Anyway, I can see how people don't like him. He's got a smugness to him. But he's damn clutch. Beat Paul George and Westbrook in 5 games by himself, that's a pretty big accomplishment.

Think Anthony Davis should go to Portland. Anyone legit superstar who plays with Lillard has a chance to win a ring imo.

The Kraken

Nope, never do. Especially without Nurkic.

They might actually beat SA or Den, neither of those teams are dynamite. This might finally be the year Portland makes it to the conf finals just to be swept

Just tired of hearing or reading quotes from Lillard after winning a first round series

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Kraken,

He's had the worst teams imo. Can't even believe Portland gets these high seeds some years. Think he's the 2nd best PG in the game right now. If that was Westbrook that hit that shot, he wouldn't shut up. Lillard was so calm when he hit it. Like he didn't even care that much. His team blows. Anyway, I can see how people don't like him. He's got a smugness to him. But he's damn clutch. Beat Paul George and Westbrook in 5 games by himself, that's a pretty big accomplishment.

Think Anthony Davis should go to Portland. Anyone legit superstar who plays with Lillard has a chance to win a ring imo.
    I don’t disagree with ya, just don't need to hear it from him. Case could be made for him being the best pg in the game. I like Russ but I’ve hung out with him a few times and he was super nice. As a player and for people that dont know him away from the game I can see why they wouldn’t like him

If AD went to Portland, they would challenge the Warriors, and then we’d never hear the end from DL

Hman

Honestly I heard Lillard on the Dan Patrick show the other day and not only was he humble, also refused to speak badly about Westbrook.

What's he saying now?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The guy a solid individual

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Kraken super salty Portland and lillard steam rolled OKC....this is absolutely hilarious that you pump a trash talking clown like Westbrook and have the nerve to talk bad about on of the most respectful humble players on the court... are u serious right now lol
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Kraken super salty Portland and lillard steam rolled OKC....this is absolutely hilarious that you pump a trash talking clown like Westbrook and have the nerve to talk bad about on of the most respectful humble players on the court... are u serious right now lol
    1000% correct

The Kraken

Dude just keeps talking about that shot, about the okc series, blah blah blah shit

I guess when you’ve never been outta the second round thats a big deal but the rest of us don't give a damn about it

If he cant get past Den/SA, he should retire this year

And I didn’t really defend Westbrook, just said if you don’t know him on a personal level I get why you wouldn’t like him but irl he’s actually super chill and nice

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dude just keeps talking about that shot, about the okc series, blah blah blah shit

I guess when you’ve never been outta the second round thats a big deal but the rest of us don't give a damn about it

And I didn’t really defend Westbrook, just said if you don’t know him on a personal level I get why you wouldn’t like him but irl he’s actually super chill and nice
    Tend to believe he keeps being asked about the shot lol

The Kraken

He should learn from Russ

Next question!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that I care what a stupid post, Lillard only talked trash because Westbrook wouldn't shut the fuk up, Aldridge left because because nobody could market him and he got pissed when Lillard become a star after he'd been their so long. Alridge doesnt' dunk or shoot 3's, he's not flashy, and no one wanted to market him, when Lillard came in and was a better player and became a bigger star Aldrige left like a baby.

The Kraken

Mo you’re the biggest loser on this site, you were hitting around 19% in your thread

Thats undeniable

You know what else is undeniable? That Lillard is a loser. During his time, Portland has only won a handful of playoff games.

Not surprising one loser defends another

Now go fukk yourself

Hman

He did give that unnecessary wave goodbye at the end of the game.

thomorino

Mo you’re the biggest loser on this site, you were hitting around 19% in your thread

Thats undeniable

You know what else is undeniable? That Lillard is a loser. During his time, Portland has only won a handful of playoff games.

Not surprising one loser defends another

Now go fukk yourself
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care but you're a moron Lillard won more playoff games at this point in his career than many stars including Kevin Garnet.

Here's an education for you - in the western conference you can't win anything without multiple all-stars, and since Mccollum has played at an all-star level Portland has been to the second round in 2 of the last 4 years. The real reason Portland has struggled in the West is because Portland's GM is an idiot and they had no talent around him - their big free agent signing was Evan Turner.

My NBA record shits on you.

The Kraken

Funny how many guys love Lillard because he hasn’t won anything, they defend him out of sympathy

They trash KD because he’s a winner, maybe the best player ever

Weird that guys do that

thomorino

Not that I care but if LIllard played in the East or had a third all-star on his team he would be discussed as the second best point guard in the league, he's better than Westbrook and Wall, both can't shoot and are player no one wants to play with.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Westbrook and Wall, both can't shoot and are player no one wants to play with.

Hey there's an idea.

Since nobody wants to play with Lebron either, they should all get together.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

You never get tired of Westbrook. Why not?

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You never get tired of Westbrook. Why not?
    He won’t let him go

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Kraken,

“If Westbrook hit that shot”. It been years since that dude made any 3 let alone a game winner! Guy can’t even hit free throws anymore.
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Rather he was a asshole and could shoot.

2daBank

Funny how many guys love Lillard because he hasn’t won anything, they defend him out of sympathy

They trash KD because he’s a winner, maybe the best player ever

Weird that guys do that
    Gs won before KD showed up, he might be great but he signed up w proven winners to receive that “winner” label. If he was the greatest ever he would have done like Jordan and took his lumps till getting his team over the hump. Not joined the team he couldn’t beat. Greatest ever my ass.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    He has a rivalry w Russ Westbrook and Russ is always running his mouth.

The shot was from 37 feet to win a series. It was a dagger
    An absolutely sick shot.

He deserved to do whatever the hell he wanted to after that

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Lol, yah well he was being in game taunted every time okc would go on a run...he showed far more class by a mile

homie1975

Kraker my guy but this is clearly sour grapes about his OKC team losing.

Lillard deserves the time to shine right now. Kid has been doubted his whole career beginning in HS. Was only a 2 star recruit. Tears it up at small Weber State. Lottery pick. Playing w a so so roster he is tearing it up in the NBA. Maybe it's his time. Maybe not. But that series and that shot vs OKC was .

Russ Westbrook and your stupid assss facial expressions sit the phukk down. U got owned.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Gs won before KD showed up, he might be great but he signed up w proven winners to receive that “winner” label. If he was the greatest ever he would have done like Jordan and took his lumps till getting his team over the hump. Not joined the team he couldn’t beat. Greatest ever my ass.

GS won it that one year, I dont think they would’ve won again without LD, no way of knowing for sure but kd has carried them in the finals

Just kidding about him being the best ever, but he still has time

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Kraker my guy but this is clearly sour grapes about his OKC team losing.

Lillard deserves the time to shine right now. Kid has been doubted his whole career beginning in HS. Was only a 2 star recruit. Tears it up at small Weber State. Lottery pick. Playing w a so so roster he is tearing it up in the NBA. Maybe it's his time. Maybe not. But that series and that shot vs OKC was .

Russ Westbrook and your stupid assss facial expressions sit the phukk down. U got owned.
    Probably correct on all accounts

2daBank

GS won it that one year, I dont think they would’ve won again without LD, no way of knowing for sure but kd has carried them in the finals

Just kidding about him being the best ever, but he still has time
    He has def been the man in the finals no denying that but they did win without him, maybe they would have continued without him, maybe not. But if he was the best he would have been a man and made it his mission to knock them off, not join them. He took the easy path is why ppl don’t like him. that my problem w him anyway, no respect for joining the team who beat you the previous year. For me that kind of shit (along w gay rule changes) what ruined the sport. I enjoyed watching guys work to overcome the teams that beat them to reach the top.

homie1975

Probably correct on all accounts
    Kraker i live in LA and have known about Russ Westbrook longer than 99% of the people you will ever speak to on this site or anywhere as he was a HS player in Lawndale, CA in 2004 when i first heard about him, two years before he started at UCLA.

trust me he really is not a chill guy. he is intense as Phukk. lillard more lowkey than Russ is. just trust me.

and if Russ was on a different team you would hate his guts due to those goddamn phukking facial expressions. oh and he constantly talks shittt.

you would love lillard if he was on your team. you would probably dress your dog in his jersey.

i still love you Kraker but you are really pissed about losing the series and is clouding your judgement on this subject. i get it. i've been there many times when i was angry as helll about a game result.

The Kraken

I’ve actually hung out with Russ on a few occasions, and he was super chill and super nice every time. I’ve been to dinner with Sefalosha, Russ, KD, kd’s momma, Collison and Ibaka, went to Mahogony’s steak house. Went bowling with Russ and a few others at Redpin.

My wife coached a lot of the Thunder Girls and was taking classes with Sefoloshas wife, so we actually got to know them pretty well. Over time, we ended up hanging out with most of the players a time or two.

Both Serge and Russ dated friends of my wifes, so naturally we crossed paths more frequently

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Kraken is a known pill junkie. Don’t pay this clown any mind

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

I’ve actually hung out with Russ on a few occasions, and he was super chill and super nice every time. I’ve been to dinner with Sefalosha, Russ, KD, kd’s momma, Collison and Ibaka, went to Mahogony’s steak house. Went bowling with Russ and a few others at Redpin.

My wife coached a lot of the Thunder Girls and was taking classes with Sefoloshas wife, so we actually got to know them pretty well. Over time, we ended up hanging out with most of the players a time or two.

Both Serge and Russ dated friends of my wifes, so naturally we crossed paths more frequently
    A drug addict from an internet chitty chat room claiming he’s hung out with NBA superstarsnow ive heard it all. I hung out with Obama last Thursday

1234 ... Last