JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    He lasted less than a Half hour

LOL OF COURSE he didn't "last"!! He replied as fast as he saw the post! Triple D, AKA "Waves jr." strikes again!

He has NO ability to prevent himself from posting the childish replies! JUST like his dad Waves Sr. LOL

I could keep him on a string forever by simply replying! But who gives a damn? What do I really win?

It is like "Winning" against a child! Who the hell CAN'T make a child "perform" like a marionette?

Some people like waves and waves jr. (and Jerk Pee-Pee) just CAN'T be civil on here! All they want to do is instigate!

I'll try to take the high road this time and not reply at all, because you can bet a MILLION DOLLARS that when Trip D, AKA "waves jr." sees this, he will NOT be able to make himself abstain from replying! LOL

(Just like any child, or Trip D's dad Waves Sr. has no ability to refrain from replying!)
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-15-19 at 05:23 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    He lasted less than a Half hour

Not only did Trip D, AKA "waves jr." last less than a half hour before he made a childish reply,

he TOTALLY avoided replying to THIS post by me!! This ENDS it if he is an adult! But no reply to this post!

Hint: It is because he CAN'T reply like a child to this post! He can only reply/act like a man, so he doesn't reply to it!!

"I just seriously want to start with you, and tell you and EVERYBODY else on here this!

I don't "dislike" any of you, and I don't want to do the name calling or "bickering" or "arguing" or whatever it is called on here ANY more!!

We can play the childish name calling games, or we can NOT be children and NOT play them and be civil towards each other instead!

I swear I don't have ANYTHING against TripleD, but when I saw him going back and forth with the idiot waves, I saw IMMEDIATELY what it looked like! It didn't look like only ONE of them was acting like a childish school-girl, it looked like BOTH of them were acting like childish school girls!!

And I knew from right then on, that I didn't want to look like that on here anymore!
    I'll try to never start one on here again! And I'll even try to not reply if someone else starts it and tries to provoke me! But I am no good at the latter yet! I can infuriate people with my sharp tongue after they start it, and I kinda enjoy it! LOL

But go start looking from this point forward and see if I EVER start one of the childish interactions myself again on here!

If you see one and you call me on it, then I will quickly apologize for it! Even if you see me replying after some idiot provokes me, say something about it and I will try to stop retaliating!

Take care!"

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Not only did Trip D, AKA "waves jr." last less than a half hour before he made a childish reply,

he TOTALLY avoided replying to THIS post by me!! This ENDS it if he is an adult! But no reply to this post!

Hint: It is because he CAN'T reply like a child to this post! He can only reply/act like a man, so he doesn't reply to it!!

"I just seriously want to start with you, and tell you and EVERYBODY else on here this!

I don't "dislike" any of you, and I don't want to do the name calling or "bickering" or "arguing" or whatever it is called on here ANY more!!

We can play the childish name calling games, or we can NOT be children and NOT play them and be civil towards each other instead!

I swear I don't have ANYTHING against TripleD, but when I saw him going back and forth with the idiot waves, I saw IMMEDIATELY what it looked like! It didn't look like only ONE of them was acting like a childish school-girl, it looked like BOTH of them were acting like childish school girls!!

And I knew from right then on, that I didn't want to look like that on here anymore!
    I'll try to never start one on here again! And I'll even try to not reply if someone else starts it and tries to provoke me! But I am no good at the latter yet! I can infuriate people with my sharp tongue after they start it, and I kinda enjoy it! LOL

But go start looking from this point forward and see if I EVER start one of the childish interactions myself again on here!

If you see one and you call me on it, then I will quickly apologize for it! Even if you see me replying after some idiot provokes me, say something about it and I will try to stop retaliating!

Take care!"
    Overall, another weak post, lacking original content with only some minor hypocrisies for humor. Seems not to understand how forums work, reading meaning into responses after seeing content, while doing the same himself? Entertainment value of the content is weak to begin with, and made even weaker by the fact that he seems unable to understand them. Arrogant hypocrisy is entertaining, but the same behavior from a simpleton elicits pity, not laughter. Compared to expectations set by the initial release, this latest product is sub-par.

Rating: 1/5 gold stars (rating inflated to ensure ADA compliance)

JoeCool20

LOL Easiest money ever made!

"You can bet a MILLION DOLLARS that when Trip D, AKA "waves jr." sees this, he will NOT be able to make

himself abstain from replying! LOL
    "He has NO ability to prevent himself from posting the childish replies!

JUST like his dad Waves Sr. LOL

I could keep him on a string forever by simply replying! But who gives a damn? What do I really win?

It is like "Winning" against a child! Who the hell CAN'T make a child "perform" like a marionette?"

Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-15-19 at 10:23 PM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30006

Joe, dude, you've been strung along and baited into long, rambling replies far more than anyone throughout this entire thread so your taunts to Triple D are laughable

Oooh, can you make yourself abstain from replying!?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Joe, dude, you've been strung along and baited into long, rambling replies far more than anyone throughout this entire thread so your taunts to Triple D are laughable

LOL I guess I have you on a string too huh? But forget that! GREAT post by you!

And to answer your question, actually no, I was waiting for someone to say something like that!

Like I have already said, it NEVER looks like I, or anyone else is just "replying to the bait" that someone else started!

Because not much of anybody here is smart enough to see it that way! It is only seen as BOTH people doing it!

So therefore, I will raise the "congenial flag" again! LOL And TRY not to reply when goaded or baited by instigators.

I admit it is VERY hard for me to not reply when goaded, because my intelligence and "sharp wit" makes it so easy for me to always kick ass and make fools of the very people trying to goad me!

But this is stupid, and has gone on long enough. I can't stop OTHERS like you and waves jr. from stirring the pot.

But I can CERTAINLY try to not "lower myself down to y'alls level." And I WILL try harder! PEACE PAL! No more!

But now since you copied EXACTLY what I had just posted about not replying......

(Don't worry, people copy my stuff ALL the time, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!)

I put it right back to ya slick! Is this dumb shit over? Can YOU make YOURSELF abstain from replying?

Or do I have you on a string like a puppet too?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-15-19 at 11:35 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

what kind of work do u do joe u must be paid per word

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Triple D, AKA "Waves jr."

Trip D, AKA "waves jr."
    Funny how I would take my son Tripe for 29k, winning the largest poker bet in SBR history.

If that pencil neck geek Tripe was my son with his Baby New Year ears, I would have put him up for adoption the day he was born.

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    If he is he should be filthy rich. I almost forgot about the tournament and the thread is still going lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14781

You're just fukkin with me now, right

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51533

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Indeed. People both here and elsewhere have often made a similar complaint about me, how I'm far too verbose when I make a post/email of any kind. I of course don't view it that way - I think of it as being "thorough", trying to cover all my bases when I'm making a statement, but nevertheless sometimes I definitely come off that way to others.

That said, as I've stated before, I continue to be impressed by Joe's amazing stamina in making these fantastically long posts over and over. Next time someone here or elsewhere complains about my posts/emails being "tldr", I plan to just redirect them to some of Joe's masterpieces. Surely then they will never complain about my writing being too lengthy ever again will they??

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17125

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Indeed. People both here and elsewhere have often made a similar complaint about me, how I'm far too verbose when I make a post/email of any kind. I of course don't view it that way - I think of it as being "thorough", trying to cover all my bases when I'm making a statement, but nevertheless sometimes I definitely come off that way to others.

That said, as I've stated before, I continue to be impressed by Joe's amazing stamina in making these fantastically long posts over and over. Next time someone here or elsewhere complains about my posts/emails being "tldr", I plan to just redirect them to some of Joe's masterpieces. Surely then they will never complain about my writing being too lengthy ever again will they??
    Arun….Your reign is over bro. Hail the new king!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14781

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

Yikes blanco, looks like you got "baited" into posting on a forum, just like he wanted you to. Can you imagine how nice life must be when you feel like you're pulling the strings on people doing what they were going to do anyways? "LOLOMG, you breathed just like I said you would, I CONTROL EVERYTHING!!1!1!"

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    ...If that pencil neck geek Tripe was my son with his Baby New Year ears, I would have put him up for adoption the day he was born.
    Absolutely the right thing to do; in your circumstances, putting a kid up for adoption would be best, so they could be adopted by a family with the financial and mental means to properly raise them. Glad we agree on something for once!

I agree that a reply should be as long as necessary to ensure it's thorough....from my experience, it seems to be a trait of people with technical backgrounds like ours. There's a world of difference between that and what Joe does (and bobbo I suppose, who posts the same thing 4 times instead of saying it 4 times in one post...not sure which is worse!)...so I think you're safe

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Absolutely the right thing to do, putting me up for adoption would be best.
    Absolutely, as you're an embarrassment.

It's refreshing to agree on something for once.

bobbywaves

Top 3 Queens for long winded moronic posts:

1) JoeFool
    Tie for 2nd & 3rd: Tripe & Arunsh

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Top 3 Queens for long winded moronic posts:

1) JoeFool
    Tie for 2nd & 3rd: Tripe & Arunsh

LOL Like I say, I am a freakin celebrity on here! I have more people here "on strings" than even I had imagined!

But who cares? The shit just keeps getting dumber and dumber.

And certainly more childish now that little boy "baby waves" has jumped in!

How the fuk stupid do you have to be to ever appoint yourself the "post length judge of SBR" anyway?!

Who the fuk cares how "long" my replies are! Maybe I like to write!

I'll let #2 and #3 reply to "baby-waves" the most hated, biggest whining crybaby a lot of us have EVER seen!

JoeCool20

LOL OMG How did I not come up with it sooner! The PERFECT name for the biggest childish whiner on here!

"baby waves"!!!!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I admit it is VERY hard for me to not reply when goaded, because my intelligence and "sharp wit" makes it so easy for me to always kick ass and make fools of the very people trying to goad me!
    You should use quotation marks for 'intelligence' as well as 'sharp wit'.

I'm not sure you can give up the crown because half of Joe's posts are, in large part, copy and paste jobs.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17125

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    You should use quotation marks for 'intelligence' as well as 'sharp wit'.

I'm not sure you can give up the crown because half of Joe's posts are, in large part, copy and paste jobs.
    Oh shit. When Yis gets in, it's serious.

JoeCool20

LOL Right now I can't think of quoting or posting anything, other than "baby waves"

bobbywaves

"waves" the most hated
    Perhaps...although Tripe's recent most hated poll, you received more votes than me. I get entertainment value from slow rolling pricks such as yourself. So if I'm the most hated player, it's a badge of honor.

biggest winning player a lot of us have EVER seen!
    Correct...won the largest poker bet in SBR history, thanks to ignorant Tripe.

First ... 4567