mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Joe, go pick up a poker book and learn the basic concepts. Then get back to me.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

lol @ poker books

never read a line and will smoke all you joefools

experience is the only thing that matters

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL I got down to 4 people left and got a pre-flop all in call when I had AA in the hole.

Some dude called with 99 and donked in 5 6 8 and a 7 on the river for a donkey straight against my hole Aces.

If that wild luck-donk shit don't happen to my hole Aces, then I might have won the WHOLE tournament!

If you don't want to hear about it, then either read about it and move on, or just shut the fuk up after you read the chat or post! That's ALL you have to do to not look like an instigating assshole!!

How about all the people who had Auburn on the money line and then Virginia got away with a blatant double dribble, AND THEN got a foul on a 3 point shot at the buzzer, and then made all 3 free throws to win the game?

If they make a post in a gambling forum like this one about how bad it sucked to lose that bet in that fashion, are you going to tell them to "stop whining" so much?

Or are you just going to read it and move on with your life?

Hint: Doing one of those things (whining about another person whining) makes you look like an idiot-hypocrite jackass!

While simply shutting the fuk up after you read it, and moving on, makes you look like a normal adult.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-08-19 at 05:45 PM.

JoeCool20

Learn it, know it, live it!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Joe, you're being a total fuk'in dick head. You made the final table and pocketed $200. Be happy you made it that far you fuk'in noob ungrateful asshole. All you did was bitch on chat the whole fuk'in time after you got eliminated. Top 4 is a damn good finish anytime. Dig the fuk'in sand outta your vagina and move on. Consider yourself fuk'in lucky you finished in the money being here less than a damn year.

That's just how it is with this damn software, get use to it.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave mikejamm 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Joe, go pick up a poker book and learn the basic concepts. Then get back to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    lol @ poker books

never read a line and will smoke all you joefools

experience is the only thing that matters

LOL Who the fuk needs a "poker book" when you have 4 people left and you get AA in the hole?

The guy just has a case of "hopeless foolishness"! LOL

But at least he has admitted that he is just trying to instigate and antagonize me! But he don't know me very well do he? LOL

LOL You can't antagonize The Joke of Cool.

You can't instigate something with someone who thinks everything is a big fuking joke!

And 2 things besides that:

#1 I won $200 and beat all but 3 people, and it took my AA in the hole getting donked to beat me!!

And #2 Like I would ever give a shit what some idiot posts on this forum.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Joe, you're being a total fuk'in dick head. You made the final table and pocketed $200. Be happy you made it that far you fuk'in noob ungrateful asshole. All you did was bitch on chat the whole fuk'in time after you got eliminated. Top 4 is a damn good finish anytime. Dig the fuk'in sand outta your vagina and move on. Consider yourself fuk'in lucky you finished in the money being here less than a damn year.

That's just how it is with this damn software, get use to it.

LOL Well it is certainly obvious that this idiot can't read either!! Just a bit of advice, READ the previous posts before you make a post that "assumes" somebody is "bitching" or whining!! Because if you don't, then it makes you look like a TOTAL imbecilic fool!!!

And CERTAINLY don't bitch about somebody else that you assume is bitching! Or you become an idiot-hypocrite-fool.

Sheez mikejamm, I made replies about this less than 15 posts ago! Posts # 96, 99, and 101.

You don't "assume" someone is "bitching" and then make a post bitching about them bitching!!
    Or you look like the dumbest idiot-hypocrite on earth!!

Can't you fuking read you moron??!!

Obviously not, because if you COULD read then you wouldn't have just made a fool of yourself with this post "wrongly assuming" that I am "ungrateful" and "bitching" about winning $200!!
    If you don't like what somebody posts in poker chat, then DON'T READ POKER CHAT ANYMORE!

But certainly don't "Assume" they are "bitching" and then make a post where you bitch about them bitching!

LOL That makes you look like some dumbass goon who desn't know what the word hypocrite means!!
    Geez dude how in the fuk could you make such a post after you have read this reply by me only 11 posts before yours??

Here is post #99 again re-pasted for you, but if you CAN'T read, then I can't help you!!

"LOL and YET ANOTHER idiotic dumb-ass who can't fukkin read what I post!

So he makes a total idiot-fool out of himself saying I'm a "cry baby" and assuming that I am "upset" about winning $200!!! LOL are you joking dude? Or are you REALLY that fukking stupid?

Dude, Learn to fukin read before you make an absolutely idiotic fool of yourself with a post like this!!!

I have PLAINLY stated TEN DAMN TIMES on this thread alone that this SBR poker bullshit and all the wild freakin donks on all-ins are absolutely hilarious to me!!

LOL If some stupid idiot keeps "assuming" the wrong thing because he can't fukkin read then what the hell do I do?!! "
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-08-19 at 06:18 PM.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    <iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/WWSwVOtPh0ewo" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a rel="nofollow" href="https://giphy.com/gifs/life-like-ways-WWSwVOtPh0ewo">via GIPHY</a></p>
    you're starting to get it

mikejamm

You don't what a bad beat is, you fuk'in big mouth moron idiot. Try play'in here for 8 plus years and then you might have a fuk'in leg to stand on.

You bitch about one bad beat like you're whole fuk'in life depended on it. Maybe it does for you, $200 will buy a lot of ramen, sand vagina bitch, so you should at least eat good for while.

You complain about someone's play'in style, like Mpas said, when you have no fuk'in style or class of your own.

Do us a favor and change your avatar to JoeAsshole, cause there's nothing fuk'in "cool" about you.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-08-19 at 06:32 PM.

mikejamm

Hurry Joe, Get that sand outta there!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this mother fukker still whining about losing a hand three days later.....

notice how he isn't whining about sucking out when he was forced to shove with some chicken shit hand well prior to busting out, I think it was some shithole hand like q8, and he survived.

this f'n idiot should have been out long before he was but for "donking" -- as he likes to say -- some other mother fukker who had the better hand.....

LOL It's hard to call some dumb muther fukin idiot like you "wrong" when you are never right to begin with!

But you are dead wrong again as usual you imbecilic moron!

I remember the hand very well because I thought I had been donked out of the tourney by the dude's 4 on the flop!

At that point in the tourney, I had been dealt hole pairs 5 times that got an ace donked on them EVERY TIME!!

And I had been dealt an ace in my hand 11 times and NEVER got an ace on the board all 11 times!

I truly thought I was done for with shitty luck like that!

I only had like $1800 chips left so I go all in with K 5 (suited I think) and everybody folds but some goofball called with Q 4 offsuit!

LOL and he flopped a 4 and had over come my K 5!!! But the turn was a King so I survived his donk!

Then I went all in a few more times with my small stack and every time I had an Ace with kicker in my hand.

And whoever called my all in's had a WORSE starting hand than me and unbelievably I didn't get donked and my hands held up!!

And I got back up to around 12 grand in chips and off I went!

But like I say, why correct a dumb ass like you who is never right anyway?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

joe blow
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-08-19 at 06:46 PM.

JoeCool20

You don't what a bad beat is, you fuk'in big mouth moron idiot. Try play'in here for 8 plus years and then you might have a fuk'in leg to stand on.

You bitch about one bad beat like you're whole fuk'in life depended on it. Maybe it does for you, $200 will buy a lot of ramen, sand vagina bitch, so you should at least eat good for while.

You complain about someone's play'in style, like Mpas said, when you have no fuk'in style or class of your own.

Do us a favor and change your avatar to JoeAsshole, cause there's nothing fuk'in "cool" about you.

LOL If you can't read then I can't help you pal.

There wasn't but 3 places that I could have finished that would have made me more than the $200 that I won!

I've said several times to several of you idiots that I am absolutely thrilled that I won $200 before I got wildly donked!

I've also said that if what people say on poker chat is going to make you a lunatic idiotic hypocrite dumb-ass,

THEN TURN THE FUKIN CHAT OFF SO YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT LUNATIC DUMB ASS HYPOCRITE! LOL

But If you can't read then how can I feel good about making an idiot out of you!!

Just try not to make posts "bitching" about other people that you think are "bitching"!!!

or it makes you look like a flaming idiot who doesn't know the meaning of the word "hypocrite"!

Take care!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 04-08-19 at 06:47 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

reigle9

dennis miller is a retarded person slightly dumber people think is smart cause he writes with words you've never heard of

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Well it is certainly obvious that this idiot can't read either!! Just a bit of advice, READ the previous posts before you make a post that "assumes" somebody is "bitching" or whining!! Because if you don't, then it makes you look like a TOTAL imbecilic fool!!!

And CERTAINLY don't bitch about somebody else that you assume is bitching! Or you become an idiot-hypocrite-fool.

Sheez mikejamm, I made replies about this less than 15 posts ago! Posts # 96, 99, and 101.

You don't "assume" someone is "bitching" and then make a post bitching about them bitching!!
    Or you look like the dumbest idiot-hypocrite on earth!!

Can't you fuking read you moron??!!

Obviously not, because if you COULD read then you wouldn't have just made a fool of yourself with this post "wrongly assuming" that I am "ungrateful" and "bitching" about winning $200!!
    If you don't like what somebody posts in poker chat, then DON'T READ POKER CHAT ANYMORE!

But certainly don't "Assume" they are "bitching" and then make a post where you bitch about them bitching!

LOL That makes you look like some dumbass goon who desn't know what the word hypocrite means!!
    Geez dude how in the fuk could you make such a post after you have read this reply by me only 11 posts before yours??

Here is post #99 again re-pasted for you, but if you CAN'T read, then I can't help you!!

"LOL and YET ANOTHER idiotic dumb-ass who can't fukkin read what I post!

So he makes a total idiot-fool out of himself saying I'm a "cry baby" and assuming that I am "upset" about winning $200!!! LOL are you joking dude? Or are you REALLY that fukking stupid?

Dude, Learn to fukin read before you make an absolutely idiotic fool of yourself with a post like this!!!

I have PLAINLY stated TEN DAMN TIMES on this thread alone that this SBR poker bullshit and all the wild freakin donks on all-ins are absolutely hilarious to me!!

LOL If some stupid idiot keeps "assuming" the wrong thing because he can't fukkin read then what the hell do I do?!! "
    rude
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-08-19 at 10:57 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Guys let's all get along

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Guys let's all get along
    you tried and failed to fukk with me, yet tonight

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Guys let's all get along

LOL Rudy, I am having an absolute BALL on here!

I'm a freakin national celebrity because I posted about donks so much! LOL

And just look at this Cincykid513 dude's posts!

He CAN'T shut the fuk up, but yet he makes a post about shutting the fuk up!! LOL

He is SCREAMING out for all to hear: "I'm an idiotic hypocrite!!" LOL

LOL I'm so sorry man, but if somebody is THAT imbecilic, I CAN'T resist making them look imbecilic! LOL It's too easy!!

mikejamm

leo chip leader 96k
    dlo willy 88k
    chucky 50k
    4uklife 33k
    grivas 18k
    gummo 17k
    thechaoz 16k
    joecool 15k
    crusher 18k
    Joe douche bag at a final table and a chip leader with 7 times his stack and the fuk head is still bitch'in about go'in out in 4th. Your ass was smoked from the start. You should have bubbled you fuk'in nit.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You say two words about this joe guy and he writes you a 300 word essay in response

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    You say two words about this joe guy and he writes you a 300 word essay in response
    doubtful joe does the twitter
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leovegas

reigle9

sounds like someone else i know

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    sounds like someone else i know
    How was your date last night with Cuse? Know you and him were at the bar talking it up until 2am or so. Seems like you two hit it off.

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

doubtful joe does the twitter
    lol

I bet you do!

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Daily tournaments are back! Wait, why is there 280k chips in play in a daily?

JoeCool20

Joe douche bag at a final table and a chip leader with 7 times his stack and the fuk head is still bitch'in about go'in out in 4th. Your ass was smoked from the start. You should have bubbled you fuk'in nit.

LOL thanks for showing 2 things!

#1 this idiot-hypocrite cincykid is posting about ME talking about hands, while HE is posting and talking about hands!

LOL One of my favorite quotes that I made up is that: "You can't beat sheer and utter stupidity!"

And #2 What a tribute this is to my poker playing abilities to be able to finish FOURTH and win $200 from that position!!

And it took a 99 donking my AA to even get me out in FOURTH!! LOL Thanks dumb ass! Try again!

You were trying to be a juvenile idiot instigator, but instead all you did was show off my immaculate poker acumen!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

do you have to write a chapter in a book every time joe, can't you just keep it short and sweet

LOL
    Points Awarded:

eaglesfan371 gave cincinnatikid513 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

One of Joe's favorite "quotes he made up", that is, according to him one of the most brilliant thoughts he's ever had in his life that he's very proud of was: "You can't beat sheer and utter stupidity!"

That's the sort of mental giant we're dealing with here

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    One of Joe's favorite "quotes he made up", that is, according to him one of the most brilliant thoughts he's ever had in his life that he's very proud of was: "You can't beat sheer and utter stupidity!"

That's the sort of mental giant we're dealing with here
    In Joe’s mind, if he gets it in good he should just win the pot. Eliminate all luck and variance involved. Only way joe would be happy.

blankoblanco

In Joe’s mind, if he gets it in good he should just win the pot. Eliminate all luck and variance involved. Only way joe would be happy.
    Pretty much. Which is hilarious, because if you're never getting it all-in with the worse hand it pretty much exposes that you have absolutely no idea how to play tournament poker and are terrible. This is ESPECIALLY true when dealing with SBR structures

And this is one of those things that like 50% of players here understand and 50% are like... ???????? I WANT HAVE BEST HAND RIGHT
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eaglesfan371

blankoblanco

I probably overshot it with the 50% who would understand what I'm talking about tbh
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

JoeCool20

SO close eagle!! The only "problem" I have with that is that if I "get it in good" and lose........... Then guess what?

LOL I'm going to start posting/chatting about the donk!! LOL But it sure as hell don't mean I ain't happy!

I promise I don't want enemies or to be disliked because I comment about fuckin donks man!! LOL I promise!!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Blowjob still up his old tricks

First 1234567 Last