daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Tom Brady is going to bury the forum

according to statistics, 70% of SBR is on the Chargers.

do you guys know who you’re fading here?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I just posted before this thread its Pats and Eagles again.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

The public hammered the Chargers last week and those effing burgers are gonna give it all back.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Chargers are a great team but being a Wild Card and constant road games will get to most of them . Very unusual to be one of the best records yet a Wild Card . Tough sledding
    This one could be it , expect the Pats to be ready this weekend .

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Wouldnt bet on this game for anything. Bad weather. Old/Bad Tom and Phil.

No chance we see a repeat of Pats Philly and thank god.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

We will see. This is the hardest division round game the pats have had in years.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

4 points is a tough line. I can easily see the Pats winning, but not covering. Too early yet to commit.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The line makes this game almost a no play, but there’s no chance I’m betting against the Pats in this spot. When will we learn?

I REALLY wish Rivers could get over this hump though, at least once in his career. Other than his completely infuriating face, he seems like a genuinely good dude.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

pats 11-1 coming off a bye at home, 8 straight AFC championship games. 25 degree weather. chargers playing/travelling a ton the past 3 weeks. belichick. i wouldnt back the chargers with house money

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

I know I'm on chargers spread only. The G.O.A.T. and his coach are notorious for clock management and winning by 3. Chargers do have enough for a shootout.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47673

The Patriots don't beat themselves, the Chargers often do. The Chargers have the better roster top to bottom. If they can play mistake free football(big if considering environment/conditions), I think they win the game.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    according to statistics, 70% of SBR is on the Chargers.

do you guys know who you’re fading here?
    U mean 20 guys on here with 10 SBR names each

KingKolzig

really bradys last chance. this team is very old, 4th oldest in the NFL but their stars are the oldest. brady 41. edelman, gronk obviously slowing down and injury prone. mccourty brothers are old. patrick chung is ancient. this teams last chance the end of a dynasty i wonder if it will be closed out by the mouthy p.rivers

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Anyone got an alt line lac -9.5?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Old, shitty Brady. Sony Michel decides if the Pats win or lose this game. You're going to see a ton of running and screen passes/short passes to White. Gronk is done, defense is weak. Brady is going to be getting pressured all game long. Bill won't let him throw more than 10 yds. Anybody laying 4 here with the Pats is getting what they deserve. Only play I would consider is under if it gets to 48 pts. Rivers and the Chargers special teams should make enough mistakes to wipe a few pts. off the board.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    pats 11-1 coming off a bye at home, 8 straight AFC championship games. 25 degree weather. chargers playing/travelling a ton the past 3 weeks. belichick. i wouldnt back the chargers with house money
    what if seaweed takes pats ml

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

He’s already on Rams. My teaser I made last week is sad

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2906

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Old, shitty Brady. Sony Michel decides if the Pats win or lose this game. You're going to see a ton of running and screen passes/short passes to White. Gronk is done, defense is weak. Brady is going to be getting pressured all game long. Bill won't let him throw more than 10 yds. Anybody laying 4 here with the Pats is getting what they deserve. Only play I would consider is under if it gets to 48 pts. Rivers and the Chargers special teams should make enough mistakes to wipe a few pts. off the board.
    and conversely anyone stupid enough to bet against Tom Brady and Bill Belechick coming off a bye week, not to mention a meaningful postseason game at the Razor in sub freezing temps, also deserves what they have coming to them......for what it's worth, I've been on fire in the bowl games and wildcard weekend betting all dawgs...and not only have they covered but many of them have won outright as well...however, the Pats are a horse of a different color...battled tested and championship pedigree...they are the only favorite that I'm leaning this week...I'm still waiting for the number to keep dropping before I pounce on it...truth be told, I'm willing to lay anything less than a TD...

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

It's so hilarious how the whole world is looking for the Patriots final demise. Why can't educated grown men just accept the fact that this Team has defied all odds and put together an improbable run that will probably never be duplicated ? I just don't get it, are some of you guys really that stupid? Just curious, perhaps NE won't win but Jesus Christ, they've been money for 20 years!!! Is the jealousy really that bad??? Myself, I'm laying the points, I think they will blow this Chargers team out at home. Just my .02 on it

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    and conversely anyone stupid enough to bet against Tom Brady and Bill Belechick coming off a bye week, not to mention a meaningful postseason game at the Razor in sub freezing temps, also deserves what they have coming to them......for what it's worth, I've been on fire in the bowl games and wildcard weekend betting all dawgs...and not only have they covered but many of them have won outright as well...however, the Pats are a horse of a different color...battled tested and championship pedigree...they are the only favorite that I'm leaning this week...I'm still waiting for the number to keep dropping before I pounce on it...truth be told, I'm willing to lay anything less than a TD...
    yep that coming off a bye is huge it just is. chargers a lot of travelling lately. im on pats and will be until they start to truly fall apart. until then gillette will be cold and rocking. Pats -6.5 +125

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    what if seaweed takes pats ml
    Even the bad juju of seaweed can not stop this -Pats roll man - it’s fcking playoff time

ikid2groove415

I always laugh when guys think this will be any different - Patriots definitely wanted the Chargers - not the ravens

Redchevy

Old, shitty Brady huh!!! I hope you didn't bet anything you can't afford!! Old, shitty Brady is going to smoke those Chargers come Sunday take it to the bank!! Brady is not losing this game, he has # 6 in his gunsight!!!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10584

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    this ...

VegasStacker34
    VegasStacker34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

I'm starting to get the feeling the Pats are the right side. All I'm hearing in my book is Chargers. No way I can take them now.

ikid2groove415

Guys pay 2 much to the regular season and forget who takes care of business in the playoff when it matters - There’s no way belichick is losing 2 a Qb he owns - Take it 2 the bank - New England will make the super bowl again because the colts will take out KC !!!

KingKolzig

i could also see the Pats getting the benefit of some close calls. not saying a fix by any means but really LAC going to the superbowl they dont want that. they know brady/bill might hang it up very soon. get one last ratings spree out of them

at Mahomes. big ratings

superbowl vs saints.....the matchup that everyone has wanted

pats win this

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Weather and the bye week are already factored in. Gillette in Jan. is a 3.5 pt. maybe 4 pt. advantage. Pick 'em game on a neutral field with superior talent on the Chargers side. Belichek is not putting this game in Tom Brady's hands. Lots of running, minimize possessions, minimize mistakes. He's banking on Rivers and company making at least 2 turnovers. I expect to see a very conservative game plan. Screen passes and draw runs to fight off the blitz. Keep Tom off his back and run as much as possible. Just my take after watching Brady closely the last 8 Weeks. He has looked very human.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Dane, I'll take the Chargers +4 for 2000 points, no juice.

Let me know if you're interested, tough guy.

ikid2groove415

You give belichick a bye and think he’s going lose ? Lollollol - Chargers had better teams and couldn’t win at home - I love rivers but sorry bud -

ikid2groove415

I don’t wanna hear this is New England weakest team? They are still 8-0 at home!!!! Case closed

Redchevy

Weather and the bye week are already factored in. Gillette in Jan. is a 3.5 pt. maybe 4 pt. advantage. Pick 'em game on a neutral field with superior talent on the Chargers side. Belichek is not putting this game in Tom Brady's hands. Lots of running, minimize possessions, minimize mistakes. He's banking on Rivers and company making at least 2 turnovers. I expect to see a very conservative game plan. Screen passes and draw runs to fight off the blitz. Keep Tom off his back and run as much as possible. Just my take after watching Brady closely the last 8 Weeks. He has looked very human.
    Watch what happens Sunday, Belichick and Josh will have it all scripted for Brady, that's what they do best unless you didn't know!! They'll take what the defense gives in the first half and then they'll blow it apart in the second half, NE wins big here!!!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I don’t wanna hear this is New England weakest team? They are still 8-0 at home!!!! Case closed
    8-0 at home and an average of almost 33 pts/home game...yet, the total is sitting at 47 with no weather in the forecast. You don't find that telling?

ikid2groove415

With all the success the patriots have over the years? Guys think they give a fck about the regular season? This is when the season starts- the playoffs- they will killed the Chargers this weekend!!

1234 ... Last