MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    The wall does next to nothing to stop drugs from coming into this country. Drugs come in by car and truck through legal checkpoints, by boat, by air and by tunnels UNDER THE STUPID WALL. It is a 5th century solution for a 21st century problem. These poor bastards aren't walking a thousand miles to carry a couple kilos of coke through the desert.

Wait, I thought they were all innocent "Dreamers" looking for freedom?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 549

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Wait, I thought they were all innocent "Dreamers" looking for freedom?
    These refugees aren't trying to come here to bring drugs they are trying to get away from their countries which in many cases were destabilized by the US regime change wars/military actions (done while both R and D were in charge)
    They caught 6 possible terrorists at the border in the last 6 months the vast majority of suspected possible terrorists come through airports which a Wall will do ZERO to stop.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

He raised the national debt 2 Trillion already, he promised to eliminate it.
    He promised Mexico would pay for a border wall, No Wall and Mexico not paying a cent.
    He promised to help US companies keep jobs here, his tariffs are doing just the opposite, for example, Ford and Harley two of the most American companies are leaving and American jobs are going with them. He promised Carrier employees he would keep the plant here instead of moving it to Mexico, the company is moving to Mexico. Trump took credit for an economy that Obama had going in the right direction and now that Trump's policies are starting to affect the economy it is rapidly heading in the wrong direction.
    BUT SO MUCH WINNING RIGHT ?
    You are so misinformed...where do you get your info from?

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    His reply looks spot on to me, the proof is out there, just do the research....

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

These refugees aren't trying to come here to bring drugs they are trying to get away from their countries which in many cases were destabilized by the US regime change wars/military actions (done while both R and D were in charge)
    They caught 6 possible terrorists at the border in the last 6 months the vast majority of suspected possible terrorists come through airports which a Wall will do ZERO to stop.
    The illegals that come via plane/boat are much less problematic, they at least have the money to afford travel fare.

Illegals that cross the border by foot are much more problematic because they are overwhelmingly poor and thus destabilize the socioeconomic hierarchy; they increase the poverty class which increases crime and strains Wellfare.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    His reply looks spot on to me, the proof is out there, just do the research....
    I know that his info is bs

I do my own research in places that you don't even know exist

EmpireMaker

Trump has hurt our economy worse than he has hurt China's
    Obama is MUCH smarter than Trump, I don't agree with a number of things he did but in terms of intelligence it is no contest whatsoever.
    Ending clean power and rolling back environmental protections is a HORRIBLE thing, eventually you won't be able to drink the water or breathe the air.
    Out of Paris agreement does nothing more than to encourage people to pollute the world
    Trump said he would end NAFTA that's not what's happened
    wants to start a new war with Iran... BAD
    Not fiscally responsible in any way shape or form. Trump has already added 2 TRILLION to the deficit (while in charge of WH, Senate and House)
    Made healthcare worse and more expensive for everyone, life expectancy in the US dropped for last 2 years
    Screwed the Vets over repeatedly
    Made it legal for people with mental conditions to buy guns
    Took steps to destroy public education, put inept charter school criminal in charge of public education while she had never been inside a public school and planned to divert money away from already strapped public schools.
    Public school failure is what produced idiots like you that can't tell when you are being had, and actively work against your own best interests.
    EPA keeps our water and air clean, I hope the frack in your neighborhood, see if you still like the regulations being gone.
    air strike on Syria for no reason, no plan, no follow up, announced leaving Syria because Erdogan told him to, now maybe we'll stay
    Yates served the country honorably for her entire career. She came and warned the asshole the Flynn was a foreign agent, Trump did nothing.
    Yes he said radical islamic terrorist, so what
    ROY:
    Tax cuts did nothing positive for the economy whatsoever, they gave money to Corporations and Billionaires (ran up national debt and will continue to, Trump has already added 2 Trillion to the debt in just two year and it will get much worse.)
    wage increases are mainly attributable to Bernie's fight for $15 which has been adopted in many cities.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and new to the list;

putting China in check since obama was an idiot.... check

Trump ends Clean Power Plan... check

DACA is ended... check

over 800 regulations frozen or rolled back since Trump took office... check

not increasing refugee in-take 550%... check

supreme court justice... check

out of tpp.. check

out of paris accord... check

renegotiating NAFTA... check

treating iran like the enemy they are instead of an ally... check

increased business optimism and hiring... check

actual deportations instead of fake ones... check

a real, financially responsible, budget proposed.. check

healthcare reform... check

veteran affairs reform... check

2 regulations removed when a new one is implemented... check

pro-life support which defunded planned parenthood from pushing abortions abroad... check

getting rid of anti-american gun regulations put in place by obama... check

stopped giving privileges to illegals in detention centers... check

updated, old and out of date, vetting program to see who is entering this country... check

stopped 4 million illegals from getting amnesty... check

public education system back on track... check

anti-american and unscientific EPA regulations gone... check

approved keystone... check

forced G-20 to remove any mention climate change scam from joint statement... check

strike on syria...check

cut costs of new regulations to just .012% of obama's, 33million vs 26 billion... check

fired anti-americans like sally yates... check

said the words "radical islamic terrorist" which obama NEVER did during presidential address... check

L8night

I know that his info is bs

I do my own research in places that you don't even know exist
    uh oh, when people say something like this, there is usually a conspiracy theory to follow......

EmpireMaker

Government statistics
    Nobel prize winning economists

Where do you get your info? Trump? Fox? and Reddit? Gab ? Roger Stone? Alex Jones?

EmpireMaker

uh oh, when people say something like this, there is usually a conspiracy theory to follow......
    In other words, places where they make shit up.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Obama is MUCH smarter than Trump, I don't agree with a number of things he did but in terms of intelligence it is no contest whatsoever.
    Ending clean power and rolling back environmental protections is a HORRIBLE thing, eventually you won't be able to drink the water or breathe the air.
    Out of Paris agreement does nothing more than to encourage people to pollute the world
    Not fiscally responsible in any way shape or form. Trump has already added 2 TRILLION to the deficit (while in charge of WH, Senate and House)
    Made healthcare worse and more expensive for everyone, life expectancy in the US dropped for last 2 years
    Took steps to destroy public education, put inept charter school criminal in charge of public education while she had never been inside a public school and planned to divert money away from already strapped public schools.
    Public school failure is what produced idiots like you that can't tell when you are being had, and actively work against your own best interests.
    EPA keeps our water and air clean, I hope the frack in your neighborhood, see if you still like the regulations being gone.
    air strike on Syria for no reason, no plan, no follow up, announced leaving Syria because Erdogan told him to, now maybe we'll stay
    Yates served the country honorably for her entire career. She came and warned the asshole the Flynn was a foreign agent, Trump did nothing.
    ROY:
    Tax cuts did nothing positive for the economy whatsoever, they gave money to Corporations and Billionaires (ran up national debt and will continue to, Trump has already added 2 Trillion to the debt in just two year and it will get much worse.)
    wage increases are mainly attributable to Bernie's fight for $15 which has been adopted in many cities.

EmpireMaker

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Prove (with actual facts) where anything I said there was untrue. (Fox News, Nunes, Roger Stone, Trump,Alex Jones, Gab are not factual sources).

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

ROY:

I refuse to accept you could possibly be this stupid even with severe TDS.

DwightShrute

Prove (with actual facts) where anything I said there was untrue. (Fox News, Nunes, Roger Stone, Trump,Alex Jones, Gab are not factual sources).
    No need to. Anyone who could post what you did cannot be reasoned with. You posted zero facts, only fake news nonsense. Nice try Jim Acosta. Smart people aren't buying it.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18938

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Maybe not attributable, but what did Bernie get some workers. A 4 to 7 dollar raise. Trump got them 1%. A .10 to .50 cent raise which they will lose over the next 10 years because their tax's will increase to pay for tax cuts to the rich & corporations.

EmpireMaker

You aren't a smart person.
    You are a sheep that listens to and believes and regurgitates all of the bullshit the Trump and Fox news pump down your throat.
    No need to. Anyone who could post what you did cannot be reasoned with. You posted zero facts, only fake news nonsense. Nice try Jim Acosta. Smart people aren't buying it.

khicks26

Thanks for this brooks85 type nothing post. Go sit down shill.

DwightShrute

You are a sheep that listens to and believes and regurgitates all of the bullshit the Trump and Fox news pump down your throat.
    thanks for making my point again Don Lemon.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Trump has hurt our economy worse than he has hurt China's(totally wrong and data proves it. Again, you are clueless)
    Obama is MUCH smarter than Trump, I don't agree with a number of things he did but in terms of intelligence it is no contest whatsoever.(again, totally wrong and all data proves it which is why obama WILL NOT show his C average college degree.)
    Ending clean power and rolling back environmental protections is a HORRIBLE thing, eventually you won't be able to drink the water or breathe the air.(wrong and all data proves it)
    Out of Paris agreement does nothing more than to encourage people to pollute the world(wrong and all data proves it)
    Trump said he would end NAFTA that's not what's happened(wrong, he said he would get better deal at least and he did. )
    wants to start a new war with Iran... BAD(Wrong, Iran HAS BEEN AT WAR WITH US. Damn you are clueless)
    Not fiscally responsible in any way shape or form. Trump has already added 2 TRILLION to the deficit (while in charge of WH, Senate and House)(yes, again you have no idea what you're talking about. It is impossible.)
    Made healthcare worse and more expensive for everyone, life expectancy in the US dropped for last 2 years(healthcare tracking FAR better than under obama and all data proves it.)
    Screwed the Vets over repeatedly(then how come vets repeatedly say he did the opposite and data proves it?)
    Made it legal for people with mental conditions to buy guns(you mean allowed the law to be followed with REAL background checks now. Yes.)
    Took steps to destroy public education, put inept charter school criminal in charge of public education while she had never been inside a public school and planned to divert money away from already strapped public schools. (wrong and all data proves it.)
    Public school failure is what produced idiots like you that can't tell when you are being had, and actively work against your own best interests. (Public school wasn't failing while I was in school moron. Again, this proves how low IQ you are.)
    EPA keeps our water and air clean, I hope the frack in your neighborhood, see if you still like the regulations being gone.(you are a moron. EPA is a largely a waste of tax dollars and data proves it.)
    air strike on Syria for no reason, no plan, no follow up, announced leaving Syria because Erdogan told him to, now maybe we'll stay(not for no reason. LEarn to read real news but good call bringing it up because if hillary was president we would have entered into a war in 2017)
    Yates served the country honorably for her entire career. She came and warned the asshole the Flynn was a foreign agent, Trump did nothing.(t. Flynn is not a foreign agent moron)
    Yes he said radical islamic terrorist, so what(again, proving obama was an ally to the enemy.)
    notice how you got buried by facts but your entire response here contains NONE?

"Trump has hurt our economy worse than he has hurt China's"

only an ignorant moron would say this. You said it.

khicks26

Dwight gets his news from people with down syndrome.

EmpireMaker

Trump is deranged and so are you for being a sucker and believing him.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Trump is deranged and so are you for being a sucker and believing him.
    Dude, you need psychiatric help if you actually believe anything you wrote.

Companies could care less what Bernie Somebody says. They pay higher wages because they have to and NO other reason. They have to because wages are rising because there are many new jobs and the market is tightening.

EmpireMaker

You are the one that needs meds because you are completely out of touch with reality.

Dude, you need psychiatric help if you actually believe anything you wrote.

Companies could care less what Bernie Somebody says. They pay higher wages because they have to and NO other reason. They have to because wages are rising because there are many new jobs and the market is tightening.

EmpireMaker

https://foreignpolicyi.org/trumps-pr...enefits-china/

EmpireMaker

https://www.businessinsider.com/thre...t-trump-2017-1

khicks26

Brooks85, Dwight, Roy Bacon, the Prager U, Trilateral Troll Commission.

Don't take these gaslighting strawmen seriously.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Dwight gets his news from people with down syndrome.
    Khicks, comparing people with down syndrome to the deplorables Dwight gets his news from is offensive.

EmpireMaker

Your the one that provided NO DATA and NO FACTS
    Contrary to your simple-minded belief what you heard on fox or read on Gab isn't the truth and has no basis in fact.
    [Q
    UOTE=brooks85;28325351]notice how you got buried by facts but your entire response here contains NONE?

only an ignorant moron would say this. You said it.[/QUOTE]

EmpireMaker

No one should. They spew all of the silly garbage and never have any facts, articles, statistics to back them up. (I heard it on Fox or DJT said it are not forms of evidence)

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Brooks85, Dwight, Roy Bacon, the Prager U, Trilateral Troll Commission.

Don't take these gaslighting strawmen seriously.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Khicks, comparing people with down syndrome to the deplorables Dwight gets his news from is offensive.
    Your right, I am sorry to the down syndrome community.

But sometimes these fuking Bozo's only understand if you stick in their face.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

No one should. They spew all of the silly garbage and never have any facts, articles, statistics to back them up. (I heard it on Fox or DJT said it are not forms of evidence)
    Brooks doesn't like facts...he likes "trends"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Just build the wall and beef up border security what's the big deal? Silly Dems block everything.. Worthless party right now...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I didnt watch either

Trump won

Dems lost

NOTHING NEW

L8night

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just build the wall and beef up border security what's the big deal? Silly Dems block everything.. Worthless party right now...
    hey Jibbby,

Good to see you again, hope life is good for you.

You mean Mitch blocks everything, as for worthless party, they are finally putting a check on Donnie and the band of grifters that are left, something Ryan wouldn't do....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

hey Jibbby,

Good to see you again, hope life is good for you.

You mean Mitch blocks everything, as for worthless party, they are finally putting a check on Donnie and the band of grifters that are left, something Ryan wouldn't do....
    It's all mindless politics on both sides.. Nothing will get done anymore for the people.. I give up..

First ... 78910111213 ... Last