The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Not a Guy Better

Quote Originally Posted by clip1 View Post
    Fuk you ass bitch fuking scumbag bitch ass fuking fagot jinxed the fuking rams play you fuking bitch ass fuking dumb fuk piss of shit scumbag fuking piss of shit dushbad fagot fuk you bitch fuk dik eating fuk
    you should be lucky I touched the Rams if you took them. When the Great One makes a play you shit your little bitch mouth and you lock it in. The best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. Thanks for stopping by my thread to justify once again who the c o c k of the walk is around here!

AND STILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
    Attached Images  

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Win View Post
    OMG man you just posted like 20 times in an hour bumping posts from days ago or some shit relax lmao.. I know your excited about your 2-0 day im sure you dopamine levels are thru the roof right now .... relax act like you been there try not to get too high on your good days or too low on your bad days. Amateur hour Dont put winning on a pedestal or you will continue to be a loser.
    When the Shooter comes to town. You pay the full pop, the big ticket item just to have a look at him. You watch him, you analyze him, and you f u c k I n g learn from the Great One. When I tell you I like both road dogs, you god damn listen. When I tell you to take your shoes off at the front door of my mansion you do it. When I say you grab me a beer you get the god damn beer and get it quick. Welcome to The Shooter Shack. Day after day night after night I get it done. THE SHOOTER! How bad do guys like you wish I fell off ? Wish I blew my wad, wish I was laughed off the forum. I will continue to produce and I will only get better. I’m actually ice cold to my standards. Get used to it! ALLLLLLLL ABOOOOOOARD!!!!!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Guy fukking bumps a post of mine from a week ago to talk sh#$. What a baby squirrel you are man.

Again... glad I'm on your mind pal. (I have that effect on people.)

Isn't it obvious you don't make these calls? You get these calls from other people and then post.

You lied about being in Division I

You were a fukking ball boy.

Give it up bro... and your touting scheme. Small time baby squirrel runner.

How tall are you pal? About 5'7''?
    The only thing on my mind is the 21,000$ I’m up. The only thing on your mind and head is a bucket full of SPUNK! MONEYSHOT YOUR A LOSER !!! Probally 65 years old, 5’9 275, massive fat hairy barrel on ya with a size 6 shoe Quadrople E. Cottage Cheese all over your body, creepy glasses, and the same shit stained sweat pants you’ve had on since the late 80’s. I would bet the house (and I am the top gambler around) that you haven’t been laid in years. Your a volunteer amateur Bukkake film dump bucket. Seriously get the love juice out of your ear drums and have a listen.....what’s that sound ? It’s the f u c k I n SHOOTER EXPRESS LEAVING THE STATION and heading to the bank ONCE AGAIN!! Give it up pedophile your an embarrassment ! Make a wager for once you coward. And wipe your eyes. And look at a real man, the Great One...THE C O C K OF THE WALK....THE SHOOOOOOTER !!!!

The Shooter

37-26-2 +20,175$ is the current Record

Just to keep all the vultures in check big daddy Shootsy figured he would post the updated numbers. It’s been a mediocre month for me at best. I expect better, I expect more. And what THE SHOOTER WANTS THE SHOOTER GETS. So sit back relax and be ready for another week right here @ The Shooter Shack. Let’s keep the good times rolling, and let’s all pitch in a few bucks and get Money Shot an actual job, because the salty dinners he’s been having has his blood pressure boiling to a point of no return. Mix in some p u s s y dude. That ridiculously minuscule unit is just begging for a warm hole. Hahhaha hahahahahah !!!

Another day, another dollar, from Shooter Big Papa Father.

Dont worry about capping the games the next few days, I’ll take care of that.

Looking foreard to keep makijg all your great folks money, just keep your chips in play right here with ol Uncle Shooter!

Goodnight SBR...I won’t be far....

Fade2Win
    Fade2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

haha Thanks for quoting my post twice I dont even have to respond my post still owned you.. maybe you should read it again.... I hope you make it in wrestling you a rookie in this biz... cant wait until you go tout and say im tired of giving the losers free money lmao sick sample size brah i'll be lmao at the suckers who fall for it... you know how many times I went on a heater 5-0 days all ats like it was nothing but never bragged on a forum to strangers. Anyone can get hot you havent even capped a 100 games yet lmfao shitshow amateur hour with you like always. Dumbass talking like 65 games with huge chalk mls and teasers like its 1k or 2k sample all ats ROFLMMFAO.. When you get humbled I wont even come in here and kick you when you down I already know your fate kid you were me 10 years ago talking mad shit

The Shooter

haha Thanks for quoting my post twice I dont even have to respond my post still owned you.. maybe you should read it again.... I hope you make it in wrestling you a rookie in this biz... cant wait until you go tout and say im tired of giving the losers free money lmao sick sample size brah i'll be lmao at the suckers who fall for it... you know how many times I went on a heater 5-0 days all ats like it was nothing but never bragged on a forum to strangers. Anyone can get hot you havent even capped a 100 games yet lmfao shitshow amateur hour with you like always. Dumbass talking like 65 games with huge chalk mls and teasers like its 1k or 2k sample all ats ROFLMMFAO.. When you get humbled I wont even come in here and kick you when you down I already know your fate kid you were me 10 years ago talking mad shit
    Hahaha holy shit man your a joke. You’ve never capped shit, you’ve never done anything in this buisness to make a name for yourself. I don’t have room for more clients pal, my client roster is stacked and I have zero room for more. And even after my inbox on here is flooded daily with requests for packages I turn it down. I’ll give losers like you the same opportunity as other solid cappers on this forum. Like I tried to find some threads or videos on you, but you have nothing, your a no body pal. I’ve picked at over 71% in over 3000 games in the last 8 years. You have f u c k all. The rosebuds that on the toilet paper I wipe my ass with the morning after crushing Taco Bell and 25 beers have more value then you. The pieces of cotton from my boxers that get stuck to my sack after a workout have a bigger following then you ya worthless little rat. “I’ve done so many 5 game heaters blah blah blah”....the only heaters you have are those Whiteheads all over Toucan Sam beak. Your worthless bro, just keep following my lead and reading my novel on the guide to greatness. Get used to it bro. The only thing your good at is being a GOOF! ANOTHA “W” for THE SHOOTER !

This site for me is for fun, to post my wagers, and let clowns like you see how the Pro’s do it. Use your head and try and learn something. Your a grown man who loves reading other men’s threads and chime in like your somebody. Dude I barely have time to even keep up with my inbox messages of people trying to buy my picks and packages. So don’t worry ya Tout lover, if your looking for a big long thick juicy TOUT, your on the wrong thread, only thing big long and meaty is my Johnson & my bank account. Fade your way off my thread and go eat a fat dick.

The Shooter

Oh and I forgot lol. I was you 10 years ago ? We have nothing in common, I’m literally one of the most talented handicappers to ever play. Like I’m talking all time. You and I are nothing alike. You would Literally suck a d i c k to be me for a second. And that’s the truth, so get a handle on it

Fade2Win

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    Hahaha holy shit man your a joke. You’ve never capped shit, you’ve never done anything in this buisness to make a name for yourself. I don’t have room for more clients pal, my client roster is stacked and I have zero room for more. And even after my inbox on here is flooded daily with requests for packages I turn it down. I’ll give losers like you the same opportunity as other solid cappers on this forum. Like I tried to find some threads or videos on you, but you have nothing, your a no body pal. I’ve picked at over 71% in over 3000 games in the last 8 years. You have f u c k all. The rosebuds that on the toilet paper I wipe my ass with the morning after crushing Taco Bell and 25 beers have more value then you. The pieces of cotton from my boxers that get stuck to my sack after a workout have a bigger following then you ya worthless little rat. “I’ve done so many 5 game heaters blah blah blah”....the only heaters you have are those Whiteheads all over Toucan Sam beak. Your worthless bro, just keep following my lead and reading my novel on the guide to greatness. Get used to it bro. The only thing your good at is being a GOOF! ANOTHA “W” for THE SHOOTER !
    ROFLMMFAO AHAHAHAHA holy shit thats gold and I bet there are a few idiots out there that actually believe you... you made my fukking day LMFAO!!!

71 pct over 3k games and 80 pct nfl back to back years im going to stop responding you to you now I feel like a tard I just realized how dumb you are GL on conning as many as you can man. Just exposed yourself and you dont even realize it... clownshow

Fade2Win

show some requests for packages you lying piece of shyt hahahaha thats fukkin funny

The Shooter

show some requests for packages you lying piece of shyt hahahaha thats fukkin funny
    Hahaha I thought you were done responding ? But you had to type to big Daddy one more time eh ? There’s only one pic you need to see. Have a look at greatness Ralphy Rectum...
    Your inbox must be pretty bare over there eh FadeawayGay ? Does that hurt your gay little feelings that know men message you asking for your pics ? Not even dick pics ? Lonely FadeawayGay can’t even get the boys to come over and play. I guess it’s possibke when your not very well liked or don’t have a thread that anyone reads or uses his picks, I guess it makes sense for yours to be drier then a nuns c u n t.

Still want that pic?? Take a look at the best!
    whos that ? He’s the best to ever do it !

Attached Images  

The Shooter

ROFLMMFAO AHAHAHAHA holy shit thats gold and I bet there are a few idiots out there that actually believe you... you made my fukking day LMFAO!!!

71 pct over 3k games and 80 pct nfl back to back years im going to stop responding you to you now I feel like a tard I just realized how dumb you are GL on conning as many as you can man. Just exposed yourself and you dont even realize it... clownshow
    81 and 83% actually. But hey who’s counting? And your Probally one of those men who say you were born gay. Whatever makes you sleep at night. Grab a towel and wipe the load off your hairy belly, the salt is awfully smelly. Keep on kicking rocks and slurping c o c k s....

The Shooter

Gold Play Pistons +6....1100/1K....LETS GO

MLK DAY ALL DAY!

Taking the Pistons on the road ATS...

1100/1000$

37-26-2 +20,175$

The Shooter

La kings money line 1500/1500$

Taking LA @ home on the money line vs the Blues today. Happy MLK day to all the brothas ! Shooter loves ya

The Shooter

38-27-2 +20,575$$

the KINGS WIN !!! Let’s go ! Pistons lose ! BUT HES STILL IN THE GREEN

The Shooter

Forgot to Post. But Hey I Still Love Ya’s

Really really pissed off I didn’t post my plaunon GSW -13.5....snuck it in right before 1030. But obviously didn’t post it here. So won’t xount it ethier way. But anyone seeing this live, follow the lead...MLK DAY wasn’t a huge one but winning 400 peanuts is better then losing like most guys or making nothing because most guys don’t wager. The Shooter just feels good right now, picking at 60+ % on this site is like picking at 95% Becusss I have yet to find many winners in here. When is SBR giving THE SHOOTER his own show on here? Not sure if you guys do that but there’s only one Great One and only one with the charmisa to keep the fans coming back. Keep the eyes on the prize ! THE SHOOOOOOOOOTER BABY !

The Shooter

Hahahha fade-away. Your such a joke dude. Your own grandmother thinks your a piece of shit. She told me that after she gave me and my buddy a couple gummers today. Lol. Took the teeth out and did her thing and I gotta hand it to her, she can’t handle a pretty meaty unit. So hey, respect to you. Your G-Ma gets it done ! Hahahahhaha fade-away and his gummy grandma don’t play. (You don’t gamble, but she doesn’t play when it comes to sucking a fat one)

love a very relaxed,

SHOOTER

DJKhalid
    DJKhalid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Sorry I been jamming up your inbox lately brotha. Keep em' coming SHOOTER!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

could use a winner in here huh

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by DJKhalid View Post
    Hey you good brotha ! ANOTHA ONE

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    could use a winner in here huh
    Ya I’m in on it large. Just can’t count it for my record here obviously, but ya of course Hooky, could always use another couple grand. SHOOTERS SHOOT BABY!

Fade2Win

Shooter why not tell the whole story? I banged your girl and your mom while you sat in the corner watching like the cuckold you are while taking their verbal abuse and they even made this poor bastard clean up my jizz on their faces 1 hr later... I know I promised I wouldnt say anything but you broke your promise as well.
    Last edited by Fade2Win; 01-22-19 at 02:48 AM.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

What u like today brother

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Lmao not even good at making the ghosts type differently 😂🤣 fckn brutally dumb.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post

Lmao not even good at making the ghosts type differently 藍 fckn brutally dumb.

The entire thread is done so shi@#y for sales

Ghost accts are lame

Leader is a dud.

Can't make this sh@# up.

DJKhalid

The entire thread is done so shi@#y for sales

Ghost accts are lame

Leader is a dud.

Can't make this sh@# up.
    Says the guy that couldn't believe GURLEY and the REF actually swapped jerseys. Great investigative work BD. ANOTHA ONE! LMAO!

TheMoneyShot

k ghost. Give ole shi#$er the reacharound.

2 posts...

Hey brother... good call. Hey brother... great call. How do you win man???

You sound like a complete fuk.

DJKhalid

GAGA has LIl' Monsters and THE SHOOTER has Lil' Dribblers. Consider me BOTH. The wife does the COOKIN' the lawyer does the TAXIN' the shooter does the CAPPIN'. All I do is wake up and eat!

TheMoneyShot

GAGA has LIl' Monsters and THE SHOOTER has Lil' Dribblers. Consider me BOTH. The wife does the COOKIN' the lawyer does the TAXIN' the shooter does the CAPPIN'. All I do is wake up and eat!
    The only thing you do pal is the kneeling and the bobbing.

GTFO with your scheme. It's weak.

DJKhalid

Big suspensions coming for GURLEY and the REF. We're they working together? Let MONEYSHOT get to the bottom of this one. LMAO.

ans61201

The only thing you do pal is the kneeling and the bobbing.

GTFO with your scheme. It's weak.
    Talks the same. Less than 100 posts majority rubbing shooters back.

Capitalizes words the same way in sentences. He’s not even smart enough to be good at it

DJKhalid

Talks the same. Less than 100 posts majority rubbing shooters back.

Capitalizes words the same way in sentences. He’s not even smart enough to be good at it
    You gotta start betting real money at some point ANSY. Surely you don't hang in a gambling forum all day for GAY talk?

ans61201

You gotta start betting real money at some point ANSY. Surely you don't hang in a gambling forum all day for GAY talk?
    You gotta remember to sign in and out of the right accounts to use ghosts accounts correctly for your tout buisness dude.

DJKhalid

You gotta remember to sign in and out of the right accounts to use ghosts accounts correctly for your tout buisness dude.
    DJKhalid. Beat Novacane. or Arab Attack. Only my motha calls me DUDE.

ans61201

DJKhalid. Beat Novacane. or Arab Attack. Only my motha calls me DUDE.
    Shooter, homo, loser, broke fuk, nobody cares

DJKhalid

Shooter, homo, loser, broke fuk, nobody cares
    And nobody calls me SHOOTER not even my motha!

First ... 49505152535455 ... Last