The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

TBL in Reg (3 way) Platinum Play 2175/2000$... RAPS -7.5 GOLD for 1K

Hey boys first of just to recap, the shooters got a heavy record of

34-23-1 and up 17,575$

my first play of the night is Tampa Bay 3 way vs The Leafs

2175/2000$

ALLLLLL ABOARD!!!

My second play is and I’m so Sorry Brutus I’m taking the Raptors @ -7.5 with a GOLD Wager of 1175/1K.....

WISH EVERYONE LUCK !

LETS KEEP THIS THING ROLLIN BABY!

THE SHOOTER!!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Let's get'em Shooter!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Ravens ML 15,250/5000$....

3 team Tease 5600/4000$

12800/4000 Texans ML
    WTF is that ?

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    WTF is that ?
    The best Russian to ever play and the biggest veiny Meaty piece of salami anyone has ever seen in SBR !! (THESHOOTER! Lol) hahahahhahah

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Adding UCSB -2. GL Shooter

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    WTF is that ?

the reason your boy is up the "17k". i didn't add the colts bet that same day when he had an imaginary 40k in action lol. rest of the plays he is down and below average.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Adding UCSB -2. GL Shooter

brutus sucking his dick so he can hijack his thread lol.

The Shooter

34-25-1 + 14,225$

Off night. No biggie.

hope y’all did well. I accept my losses like a man. All the best boys.

still the best to ever do it !

THE SHOOTER !

The Shooter

the reason your boy is up the "17k". i didn't add the colts bet that same day when he had an imaginary 40k in action lol. rest of the plays he is down and below average.
    AMMMMERRRRICANNNNN DREAMMMMMMMMMM!! FAT penetrating POKADOT SLOB!!!

The Shooter

Up 15K more then you have ever seen clam MITT

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    AMMMMERRRRICANNNNN DREAMMMMMMMMMM!! FAT penetrating POKADOT SLOB!!!
    Shooter
    Please use your words
    Thanks
    Shute

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    Up 15K more then you have ever seen clam MITT
    RIP bitch. this thread is dead. you are a clown like i said the first week. your final shot is gonna be a huuuge kc ml play. and thats all you got cause you can't cap for shit. you were funny to laugh at. when you come back as someone else, be a funny troll or attempt to be a good capper. you fail at trying to do both.

Fade2Win
    Fade2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

Tampa playing its 4th game in six nights after a 3 game road trip.. Shooter airlines/genius capping... cant believe ppl fall for this shit

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Win View Post
    Tampa playing its 4th game in six nights after a 3 game road trip.. Shooter airlines/genius capping... cant believe ppl fall for this shit
    True enough...maybe he was looking at Tampa's 9 game win streak at home...and the Leafs vacationing in Florida...Leafs played well tonight...got smoked last time in their barn

Fade2Win

Fester heres a thought why dont you be your own man for a change or you can just stick to doing what you do best which is taking loads to the face

vacationing in florida like toronto is a shithole haha nice try bud
    Last edited by Fade2Win; 01-18-19 at 03:04 AM.

Brutus84

Shooter and myself are the best 2 gamblers on this forum. This thread should cost money to look at but instead he’s giving you winners for free. I’ll even give you guys winners once in a while because I know most of y’all are on your last $100 and ready to make that all in bet. Now put your headphones on, put a couple pieces of gum in your mouth (instead of dicks like you guys have been), and enjoy the flight.

Festoon

Fester heres a thought why dont you be your own man for a change or you can just stick to doing what you do best which is taking loads to the face

vacationing in florida like toronto is a shithole haha nice try bud
    Here is my thought...and my point was...a good cappper takes into account a number of factors....maybe you don't understand that? yes they have had a busy schedule the past week...I'm sure he knew that, like any one else who can actually read. Being a Leaf fan, they don't historically play well in Florida...check it out for once...normally the families travel with the team and ACTUALLY vacation like any other normal human...Why don't you do what your name suggests and Fade2win? you would have went 2-0!! and shut the fuk up! I just see you as another one of them that I would group in the UNEDUCATED...IN THIS FORUM...and there are a lot...IF YOUR NOT SURE WHAT I MEAN...this is you TO A TEE!

UNEDUCATED PERSON
    - an ignorant person. ignoramus, know nothing. unskilled person - a person who lacks technical training.
    aliterate
    , aliterate person - a person who can read but is disinclined to derive information from literary sources.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-18-19 at 07:43 AM.

The Shooter

RIP bitch. this thread is dead. you are a clown like i said the first week. your final shot is gonna be a huuuge kc ml play. and thats all you got cause you can't cap for shit. you were funny to laugh at. when you come back as someone else, be a funny troll or attempt to be a good capper. you fail at trying to do both.
    20,000 views and a being bird just pumping full of blood!!!

feeling better today boys and should be buisness as usual. Looking forward to tonight! Hey Kingdom you like my own thread more then I do. How’s that feel fatty? Ya slob! Lol hahah I’m back baby!

The Shooter

Shooter and myself are the best 2 gamblers on this forum. This thread should cost money to look at but instead he’s giving you winners for free. I’ll even give you guys winners once in a while because I know most of y’all are on your last $100 and ready to make that all in bet. Now put your headphones on, put a couple pieces of gum in your mouth (instead of dicks like you guys have been), and enjoy the flight.
    Atta Boy Brutus. Sit back relax and let the shooter take you to your destination.

The Shooter

The Leafs were partying on the nose beers Wednesday night to the weeeee hours of the morning. These are things you’d never know ya average Joe. I know the players, I talk to the fellas. I know who the are porking. Hey listen boys not everyone can do what I do at this level for this long. Just enjoy the show baby !!! CHOOOO CHOOOOOO!!!!

The Shooter

Fatty go sing your song !

Aaaaaaaammmerrrriiicannnnn Dreaaaamm
    He's just a common working hard with his hands
    he's just a common man working hard for the man

Hey He's Amerrrrrrrrrrriiccann Dreammm
    (American Dream)

If you are black or white
    redneck funky that's alright
    blew up on out of soul
    call the man he's got his goal

Hey He's Amerrrrrrrrrrriiccann Dreammm (American Dream)
    (American Dream)
    A Dream, A Dream, A Dream

Brutus84

Shooter-hate the card today. Like the Blue Jackets tho but not sure who’s the goalie yet for either team. GL on your plays.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Shooter-hate the card today. Like the Blue Jackets tho but not sure who’s the goalie yet for either team. GL on your plays.
    You like the Blue Jackets but not sure who who the goalie is???? Huh? And this is of little matter to you????

Ok, the goalie is a recent call up. Still like them?

The Shooter

Feeling Relaxed and Ready for Tea Baggin

The Shooter is feeling good ! Just has a massage, a little tug on the front end and I’m ready for business. No excuses but to be honest with you guys I haven’t went through my normal homework last 3-4 days as I’ve been under the weather fighting the Colombian Cold. But he f u c k e r s I’m back baby !!

AND THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYS!!!

The Shooter

Yes sir brother! Let’s try and keep this thread to The Shooters picks. Start one up I’ll support ya brother ! But you know what they...THIS IS SHOOTERS TOUR! Let’s go Brutttty!

Brutus84

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You like the Blue Jackets but not sure who who the goalie is???? Huh? And this is of little matter to you????

Ok, the goalie is a recent call up. Still like them?
    15-1 last 16 plays. But yes, there is a thing in the sports betting world where you can LIKE a team without knowing exactly who is playing goalie for EITHER team but if the goalies you hope play for each team then you LOVE it.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

15-1 last 16 plays. But yes, there is a thing in the sports betting world where you can LIKE a team without knowing exactly who is playing goalie for EITHER team but if the goalies you hope play for each team then you LOVE it.
    Hahahaha.. ok . Never heard of that “sports gambling world “ that I’m living in.

Oh, do you do the same thing in baseball if you don’t know who’s pitching?

Fade2Win

Oh Festy telling me how to cap a game lmao... When you have never seen me dissect a game... hate to break it to ya but you are nowhere near the capper I am been doing this for years. I only fade a person if they are cold/forcing bets through emotion/tilt/chasing..you fukking dipshit. I did take Toronto but didn't know he was on the other side until later on.

Your mancrush is singing songs and admitted to not doing his homework and is under the weather. Going to laugh my ass off when you start buying the packages.
    Last edited by Fade2Win; 01-18-19 at 03:41 PM.

Festoon

Oh Festy telling me how to cap a game lmao... When you have never seen me dissect a game... hate to break it to ya but you are nowhere near the capper I am been doing this for years. I only fade a person if they are cold/forcing bets through emotion/tilt/chasing..you fukking dipshit. I did take Toronto but didn't know he was on the other side until later on.

Your mancrush is singing songs and admitted to not doing his homework and is under the weather. Going to laugh my ass off when you start buying the packages.

The Shooter

I take Festy over you FadeawayGAY any day of the week. Your a clown and a pretender. Real gamblers and PRO CAPPERS like me have no problem taking a night off. I didn’t like the games and I don’t just throw money into the air. You could learn a thing or two from me FADEAWAYGAY. Just keep checking in on the most popular thread SBR has ever seen and wait for the GREAT ONE. Festy would way you alive in a capping battle. You don’t have the moosenuts or the knowledge for your own plays. You just grab any meat your baby hands can hold and go the other way. That’s not capping. That’s a gay. Assuming your a man. But you talk like a boy. When your on the Great Ones thread, you shut your mouth and wait for what I do ! Why’s that ? CUZ ITS SHOOOOOTERS TOUR !!!! THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYS !!!!!!! Suck it baby c o c k.

THE SHOOTER !

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Hahahaha.. ok . Never heard of that “sports gambling world “ that I’m living in.

Oh, do you do the same thing in baseball if you don’t know who’s pitching?
    Come on BeanTown. That was like when I played a round of golf at my private club against David Price. Nice humble guy. Former Blue Jay current Red Sox. Who won ? THE SHOOTER. And gave him 4 shots. Whether we are in the course, the ice, the stat sheet, the bedroom know one does it better then THE SHOOOOOOTER !!!!

WOOOOO THATS THE WAY TO DO HER!!! Hahahah

The Shooter

Stay hot BRUTIS !! Stay hot kid ! HUM NOW !

The Shooter

The Great One, The Shooter, The GOAT, Big Daddy D I C K, Papa Big Meat

The Best to Ever do it boys !!! Thanks for tuning in, day after day, night after night, week after week, month after month and I’d coirse year after year. You won’t find one better !

WHY ? BECUASS HES THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME !!!! Have a good look at me !! Have a peak ! Take a gander ! Look into the eyes of greatness! The honourable , desirable, most popular and hated Number one Capper on the face of GODS GREEN ESRTH! Who’s number 1 ??

LOOK AT EM BIYS !!!WOOOOO!!!

THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYS !!!!!

HAHAHHA YA BABY !!!! Who’s number 1!!????

HAVE A LOOK !!!

The Shooter

The Honourable, The Great One.....

And stillll.......

Look into the eyes of the one dropping loads on your bookie!!!

Take a peak!!!

Alllllll abooooard!!!
    Attached Images  

Fade2Win

Of course you would take him he sucks your balls I tell you the truth you are a phony bastard... I hope I am motivating you enough to be a winner for the first time in your life son everytime I put you in check you learn from it hopefully if your not a total dumbfukk....focus on capping math and situational angles to make money and less on wrestling and trash talk giving you some free advice stop the fake persona and start looking up box score data and start researching otherwise this is gonna end badly for you..looks like you aged 20 years when you see that mughot compared to your failed tout gif days that you keep bumping... dont get me started on your desperate attempt at a rap career bro you gonna be a door to door vacuum salesmen next? amateur hour..... Listen to me be patient take your time only play games when there is serious value/logic/reasoning behind the play. You took a team playing its 4th game in 6 nights after a 3 game road trip use your head then you can talk to me

First ... 46474849505152 ... Last