khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    What happens when a recession hits or markets change and the company(the employees) loses money?

They don't get a paycheck? They will use their savings to fund the company when they are not getting paychecks??
    There's no guarantees for any company. Don't they all go out of business sooner or later. If the boss lays you off you don't get a check either. I really don't see a difference. Just that if you own the place, there's a chance to get back in the black.

At Mondragon the workers all elected to take a pay cut for the good of the company. But nobody lost their job, like in a top down company.

I think this is in 2013.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nt-cooperative

Keep searching Roy, their has to be a way to suppress these workers also. LOL

OK I have answered many of your questions. Now you answer one.

Why do you hate workers so much? Be honest, I will know if your lying.
    Last edited by khicks26; 12-28-18 at 03:41 PM.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

So a company like GE that is losing money you expect 200k rank and file owners to not only NOT get a paycheck but answer a owners cash call to keep the company going for what could be a year or two or three?

Companies wouldn't last a month the first time they hit a bump and their so-called "owners" would quit rather than empty their savings in THEIR company, the one not paying them.

There wouldn't be any companies moving here obviously and there wouldn't be any new companies started under those conditions for dam sure. Do you ever think about the consequences?

khicks26

So a company like GE that is losing money you expect 200k rank and file owners to not only NOT get a paycheck but answer a owners cash call to keep the company going for what could be a year or two or three?

Companies wouldn't last a month the first time they hit a bump and their so-called "owners" would quit rather than empty their savings in THEIR company, the one not paying them.

There wouldn't be any companies moving here obviously and there wouldn't be any new companies started under those conditions for dam sure. Do you ever think about the consequences?

Many of these companies have been around a long time. It all depends on who's running them. Just like any company.

I'm done if your not going to answer my questions. But I will not be buying any of your fake support for workers anymore. I will troll your ass also to let everyone else know as well.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Many of these companies have been around a long time. It all depends on who's running them. Just like any company.

I'm done if your not going to answer my questions. But I will not be buying any of your fake support for workers anymore. I will troll your ass also to let everyone else know as well.
    You are definitely done. Well past done and I was just getting started.

You must encourage investment money to come here and stay here. What you described would cause a quick and mass exodus.

This is where I have concluded that you would accept a crashing economy if the trade off is some so-called economic justice. The crash would wipe out the middle class. Collateral damage to a greater cause, I know I know.

Venezuela chased away investors too. Their death spiral is a blueprint of what happens when investors flee.

khicks26

You are definitely done. Well past done and I was just getting started.

You must encourage investment money to come here and stay here. What you described would cause a quick and mass exodus.

This is where I have concluded that you would accept a crashing economy if the trade off is some so-called economic justice. The crash would wipe out the middle class. Collateral damage to a greater cause, I know I know.

Venezuela chased away investors too. Their death spiral is a blueprint of what happens when investors flee.
    This is your opinion, not facts. Reading the forum, not many care about your opinion.

I know I know, you went to night school & took an accounting class. There for you are an expert.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I know I know, you went to night school & took an accounting class. There for you are an expert.

Spot on!
    Bud, don't waste your time with this uneducated Hillbilly...he doesn't even realize that US is failing right now precisely because of clowns like him.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Spot on!
    Bud, don't waste your time with this uneducated Hillbilly...he doesn't even realize that US is failing right now precisely because of clowns like him.
    You know it my brother. Russia doesn't even need to fuk with us or our elections.

We are destroying ourselves just fine.

RoyBacon

Uh huh...

Your Communism just doesn't work. Ask your boya russian rocket.

You were born in the wrong era. In the 1800's you could get away with a master communist gov pulling all the levers. Money and people couldn't leave.

That ship has long since sailed. We need to compete with Canada and Mexico not chase all of our business and money there.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You know it my brother. Russia doesn't even need to fuk with us or our elections.

Merry Christmas (which is the real Orthodox Christmas on the 7th of Jan) and Happy New Year to you and you family.

All the best and keep that online battle winning rate at over 99.6%

khicks26

Uh huh...

Your Communism just doesn't work. Ask your boya russian rocket.

You were born in the wrong era. In the 1800's you could get away with a master communist gov pulling all the levers. Money and people couldn't leave.

That ship has long since sailed. We need to compete with Canada and Mexico not chase all of our business and money there.
    So because workers own a company that produces goods to sell in a capitalist market. Its Communism?

What difference does it make who owns stuff? Your not making sense Roy.

khicks26

Merry Christmas (which is the real Orthodox Christmas on the 7th of Jan) and Happy New Year to you and you family.

All the best and keep that online battle winning rate at over 99.6%
    Merry Christmas! (I never knew that). Have a great New Year also.

Your not bad yourself. I'm smart enough to not fuk with you. Be like fighting with myself.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

So because workers own a company that produces goods to sell in a capitalist market. Its Communism?

He is a pathetic lowlife clown

Ask yourself why would we ever waste our time on that?

Ask yourself what us talking for days will ever change anything in that tiny brain of his?...The answer is nothing...so it's just better to let it go

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Merry Christmas! (I never knew that). Have a great New Year also.

Your not bad yourself. I'm smart enough to not fuk with you. Be like fighting with myself.
    we also celebrate The Old New Year on the 14th of January - that involves the old calendar from Peter the Great times

most companies in Russia are closed from 29th of Dec to 15 of Jan...we don't fukk with our history...especially Peter The Great history)

RoyBacon

Well the gov is going to have to control all the commerce because there will be no private investors, there will be no executives either. The employees will be broke after the 1st bad quarter and will mismanage the business because they don't know how to run it. There will be zero credit available so yea, eventually and rather quickly the gov will have to capitalize these companies.

It's a very fine plan in academia. It has no place in practice because the collateral damage will quickly destroy the economy aLa Venezuela.

khicks26

He is a pathetic lowlife clown

Ask yourself why would we ever waste our time on that?

Ask yourself what us talking for days will ever change anything in that tiny brain of his?...The answer is nothing...so it's just better to let it go
    Your right. Wise man.

But sometimes we have to counter the stupid. Or it will spread.

My problem is I do it to much, & as you say. It becomes a waste of time.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    Look for a more volatility and then a drop and bear market for 2019.
    Not yet, we're still extremely oversold

khicks26

we also celebrate The Old New Year on the 14th of January - that involves the old calendar from Peter the Great times

most companies in Russia are closed from 29th of Dec to 15 of Jan...we don't fukk with our history...especially Peter The Great history)
    Tradition is important. I wouldn't fuk with it either. That's also a nice little vacation to start the year. That I really like.

khicks26

Well the gov is going to have to control all the commerce because there will be no private investors, there will be no executives either. The employees will be broke after the 1st bad quarter and will mismanage the business because they don't know how to run it. There will be zero credit available so yea, eventually and rather quickly the gov will have to capitalize these companies.

It's a very fine plan in academia. It has no place in practice because the collateral damage will quickly destroy the economy aLa Venezuela.
    I'm done Roy. I can see I'm sending you into a panic with all this workers rights stuff.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

RoyBacon

I'm done Roy. I can see I'm sending you into a panic with all this workers rights stuff.
    Uh-Huh... you could always move to venezuela if you really want to see your worker rights dream 1st hand.

Mrhighlimits31
    Mrhighlimits31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I have 400k in market well i did and i am down this year take a look at my page minny fats and tell me if i should sell any of these losers i own lol

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Uh-Huh... you could always move to venezuela if you really want to see your worker rights dream 1st hand.
    But Instead he's gonna chill at my crib in Malibu- have a best time of his life...and both of us gonna laugh at your pathetic ass and how much you straggle

you're pathetic little man ...swallow it good

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by Mrhighlimits31 View Post
    I have 400k in market well i did and i am down this year take a look at my page minny fats and tell me if i should sell any of these losers i own lol
    I'm a dummy I don't know where your page is. Could you post the link?

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

How do poor people open co-ops?

khicks26

But Instead he's gonna chill at my crib in Malibu- have a best time of his life...and both of us gonna laugh at your pathetic ass and how much you straggle

you're pathetic little man ...swallow it good
    LOL, Hell Yeah Man.

Got to hand it to you. You shut Roy the fuk up with one post. LOL

First ... 3456