biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Biggie I might be moving to Detroit
    gross better off moving to windsor ontario

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Never smoked it in my life and never will but it should be legal everywhere.

It grows right out of the ground for God's sake.
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave Hman 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I know 15 guys moving there within three months

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

I think California Only had about $88 million in tax dollars- they were expecting triple that amount off weed

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

great. now we just need people to agree to move to that methlab of a state.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Never smoked it in my life and never will but it should be legal everywhere.

It grows right out of the ground for God's sake.
    So do coco leaves...

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    great. now we just need people to agree to move to that methlab of a state.
    You can get every street drug pharmaceutical-

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So do coco leaves...

To be honest I'm not that educated on different drugs.

But with Cocaine isn't there some additives, meaning it's man-made?

jjgold

this is great news

NJ next??

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    To be honest I'm not that educated on different drugs.

But with Cocaine isn't there some additives, meaning it's man-made?
    yes, there's massive amounts of processing

jibby likely thinks you smoke the leafs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm aware of the processing, Coco leaves are the main ingredient to manufacturing the drug though.. Without coco leaves there is no cocaine...

Step 1: Workers harvest the coca leaves.

The coca plant grows best in the mountains and jungle areas of South America. According to National Geographic, South Americans have been cultivating coca for 8,000 years. Today, there are small laboratories scattered throughout the main growing areas of Colombia and other countries that produce cocaine, and workers pick the coca leaves by hand.

Step 2: The leaves are soaked in gasoline.

After bringing the leaves to a jungle lab, workers will put them in industrial-sized drums and cover them with gasoline in order to extract the coca base. This is the solvent extraction method, which is more common. In the acid extraction method, the leaves are placed in sulfuric acid and macerated until the coca leaves have turned into cocaine sulfate.

Step 3: The gasoline is drained.

The metal drums are drained, and the gasoline that now contains cocaine alkaloid is filtered into a barrel and mixed with diluted acid. Workers later remove the gasoline and add ammonia or sodium bicarbonate to make the cocaine base, which is filtered through a cloth.

Step 4: The cocaine base is dried.

After removing the liquid from the base using a filter, workers dry out the substance that remains, which results in a purer base for the final product.

Step 5: The dried substance is dissolved in a solvent.

Workers then dissolve the cocaine base in a solvent like acetone, ethyl acetate, or ether before heating it until it boils. Once the substance is boiling, they add another solvent like methyl ethyl ketone to the mixture, as well as a concentrated form of hydrochloric acid, which will result in crystallization.

Step 6: Excess solvents are removed, and it is dried into bricks.

The workers will remove the excess solvents by hand before running the cocaine hydrochloride through a hydraulic press. Then, they will place it in a microwave oven to remove any remaining solvents, which gives them the dried base for powder cocaine.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So do coco leaves...

I've done that before...lol.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Whatever w all this legal weed. Somehow banker has did real time for weed, then after I got off parole they put banker back on paper for a smidge if weed once again!!! Shit legal yet banker has multiple felonies for weed!!! And you mf’ers get all bent out of shape when someone kneels during anthem, fukk this country of ours!!
    Points Awarded:

biggie12 gave 2daBank 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave 2daBank 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bosigga gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Whatever w all this legal weed. Somehow banker has did real time for weed, then after I got off parole they put banker back on paper for a smidge if weed once again!!! Shit legal yet banker has multiple felonies for weed!!! And you mf’ers get all bent out of shape when someone kneels during anthem, fukk this country of ours!!
    i feel for you my man. guys doing 6mth-2 year on a couple kilos is just insanity.

the amount i hold if ever caught in the states would be long time.gone for.me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    i feel for you my man. guys doing 6mth-2 year on a couple kilos is just insanity.

the amount i hold if ever caught in the states would be long time.gone for.me.
    I got a 10 year sentence for 100 lbs!! 1st felony so ended up doing little more than 3 of it then rest on paper.. wAlked my parole down then got jammed up w little less than a pound and couple shots of testosterone and got 5 years of probation this time around so back to jumping thru hoops for these rooster suckers!

2daBank

Guess I got lucky in a way biggie. One my boys they pegged as ring leader got conspiracy to traffic over 1000 keys, he got basically same time as me but federal so he had to do 85% of his sentence.,, I could have easily been in same boat but just turned out I got jammed up in some ho-dunk ass town drivin thru Mississippi so didn’t get the fed indictment for conspiracy to traffic... couldn’t believe they threw 10 at me for 100 measly pounds tho!! We were moving real weight back then, 100 lbs was a drop in the bucket!! lol..

I seriously figured slap on the wrist for little weed and 1st felony!! apparently they thought it be cute to punish me for not being a snitch!! Bitch mf’ers held me for months without a bond, kept coming back w bunch of suits trying to scare me, all I did was laugh at them and run my mouth!! What I took away from it is most punks snitch cause these ho’s were shocked I wasn’t willing to “help myself”, lol.

There was one super fine red bone task force bitch they always brought I guess cause I talked to her, not bout nothin they wanted to hear! I’d always ask her out or whatever, lol. The last time she was like “you really are just one of those ain’t ya?” I was like “damn right girl, last of a dying breed! So you wanna go out after I beat this shit?”, lol. Couldn’t get her digits but think she wanted me!!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-07-18 at 12:24 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I got lucky back in the day Banker, Any other person in our crew gets pulled over like I did, they get searched and 100 elbows of weed is the least of our problems, but it is a problem.

I was the face and there was a reason for that.

Saw many of my boys from college get pinched. If we were running together, we would have done everything we could to get you out.

And we would have succeeded.

biggie12

100lbs???? drop in the bucket? where was it seized from vehicle house ?....

im small time i guess.

biggie12

LOL KVB sure buddy

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Ahhh let the waterfall flow down to Ohio......bring on the 50MG edibles

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Ahhh let the waterfall flow down to Ohio......bring on the 50MG edibles
    making some budder today. had tons ofnl popcorn buds and switching it up tired of the bubble hash

PaperTrail07

It was already medically legal there with grows and shops..... honestly people that are NOW weed associated aren't happy about it LOL....now the BIG $ takes a piece of their pie...

PaperTrail07

Bubble Hash is Old News but flavorful and natural Just Purge It Correctly
    making some budder today. had tons ofnl popcorn buds and switching it up tired of the bubble hash

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    It was already medically legal there with grows and shops..... honestly people that are NOW weed associated aren't happy about it LOL....now the BIG $ takes a piece of their pie...

It should AT LEAST be legal medically Nationwide.

Shame on anyone who's against it if it can in any way help people suffering from illnesses.

jjgold

I might set up shop there

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

We did it

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Disgusting
    Poverty ridden state bringing in more drugs

2daBank

100lbs???? drop in the bucket? where was it seized from vehicle house ?....

im small time i guess.
    In my trunk. Back then bro we were fukkin w the cartel, they were dropping 1000 at one my boys house every 6 months or so. That was right round the time things were getting ugly tho. They started having problems getting across boarder and all the wars were breaking out down there (that was just what I heard, wasn’t like I was involved in that part!). So started getting lighter, one time met a Mexican in a box truck on side of 44 at 3am to grab 450 of compressed 1 lb bricks!! That was nerve racking! Lol., then all a sudden it dried up and our plug disappeared from the scene (guess whoever our guy worked for side was losing! Lol) At that point we were accustomed to having the money flowing so freaked out when it stopped., so I started searching high and low for more.. friend of mine was in navy w a brotha who lived in Houston. Told me he could get me them for 400 per (we were paying 650 when delivered) so I started driving to Houston and bringing back myself, made more money but doing the driving is what got me pinched!!

Crazy times, that was pretty much the end of rags and when it all started switching to high end medical grown in good old USA like all we see now!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I got lucky back in the day Banker, Any other person in our crew gets pulled over like I did, they get searched and 100 elbows of weed is the least of our problems, but it is a problem.

I was the face and there was a reason for that.

Saw many of my boys from college get pinched. If we were running together, we would have done everything we could to get you out.

And we would have succeeded.
    Bro. I been pulled over so many times and they never got in trunk. So many times in Missouri, twice in Texas. Used to be illegal for them
    To get in trunk, or glove box, anywhere locked without probable cause (see something in view, dog hitting, etc) then I got pulled over in Mississippi and those worthless cheating pieces of shit didn’t care bout no laws and when I laughed at him when he said open the trunk he his gun out and me cuffed laying on my belly in seconds saying “you don’t know where you are do ya boy”, next thing ya know there bout 10-15 Mississippi state patrol on side of road giving high fives, standing on my weed taking pictures, just so proud of themselves like they just saved the world. Hope all those lousy mf’ers wives cheat on them after they find out they have testicular cancer!!

2daBank

After I got out I hooked up w a guy w 2 grow houses. Man I had fun using all the plant material to make hash then cook with it!! I love cooking so we made butter then came up w all kinds of stuff!! Tried to do oil for the e-cigs, I could never get that right. I mean it tasted awesome and if you hit a bowl in morning then you could use that throughout day and it help keep ya high but to actually try to get high w just that you would have to just rip it a good 8-10 times., dunno wtf I was doing wrong w it??? This was all years ago, we were kinda on the cutting edge before it got legal in Cali and Colorado and it all started popping up all over the place!! Lol

123 Last