biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

2dabank how old are you early 30's?

im making ecig oil also... its garbage tho im just mixing vg terpens and shatter... feel like its a waste of concentrate never get buzzed.

ive always been on my own no looking over my back etc. neeve been a drug dealer most of.my shit is either given away or smoked by me
    Last edited by biggie12; 11-07-18 at 12:51 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    2dabank how old are you early 30's?
    I wish!! Lol. Just turned 40 few months ago

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I wish!! Lol. Just turned 40 few months ago
    true

2daBank

100lbs???? drop in the bucket? where was it seized from vehicle house ?....

im small time i guess.
    Back then you had to move real weight to make money. Now days w the high end weed you can do well w far less quantity which is huge since sentencing is all about weight. When I finally got a bond and was out about 6-7 months during trial process, I figured this out and started flying to Cali and buying 10-20 at a time and ups them back here to stl.. back then prices were sky high as in I was paying bout 2500 per and flipping them for 4K!!! Now days I hear shit going for super cheap, I’m way removed from the game, just a working stiff now but I’ve heard you can get them round here for bout 1500-1800!!!!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

If only Michigan would legalize sports betting

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of dealers in this thread

Interesting

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Interesting
    Not anymore coach.. all past tense, have to be retarded to be talking the stuff I am if I was still currently involved!!! I guess not unheard of, see these dumb ass kids these days flossing their drugs, money, and guns all over social media, god how stupid can you be???

I’m just talking bout my glory years pal, sometimes it good to reminisce! If you recall I pretty much told my life story on this stuff about 10 years ago when I got out and joined this site!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Interesting

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I got lucky back in the day Banker, Any other person in our crew gets pulled over like I did, they get searched and 100 elbows of weed is the least of our problems, but it is a problem.

I was the face and there was a reason for that.

Saw many of my boys from college get pinched. If we were running together, we would have done everything we could to get you out.

And we would have succeeded.
    LOL KVB sure buddy

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    It was already medically legal there with grows and shops..... honestly people that are NOW weed associated aren't happy about it LOL....now the BIG $ takes a piece of their pie...
    yuup

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So do coco leaves...

But Coca leaves can't be snorted or smoked in it's natural state. It goes through a chemical process to become cocaine or crack. That's a big difference.

Let's be honest. The government doesn't care about it's people. The government's only concern is can they control it and make a profit. That's why cigarettes and alcohol is legal. That's why weed is becoming legal in a lot of states.
    Last edited by NardVa; 11-07-18 at 03:22 PM.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Michigan is gonna make a ton of money on Weed MIPS, minors in possession of marijuana. It’ll be more readily available and they’ll hand those tickets out like hot cakes like they do with alcohol MIPs here.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not anymore coach.. all past tense, have to be retarded to be talking the stuff I am if I was still currently involved!!! I guess not unheard of, see these dumb ass kids these days flossing their drugs, money, and guns all over social media, god how stupid can you be???

I’m just talking bout my glory years pal, sometimes it good to reminisce! If you recall I pretty much told my life story on this stuff about 10 years ago when I got out and joined this site!!!

i hope you banked some cash before u went away..... what u do for work now ?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If I ever was a drug dealer growing up which I'm not and wasn't I would have buried a suitcase full of cash some where no would ever find again but me.. Wrap the cash tight in plastic wrap and put it in the suitcase that is made of hard weather resistant plastic.. I'd spend a good day digging a hole 5 feet deep.. Drop the case in the hole and fill it back up with dirt and forget about it until I really needed it again years later....

Most drug dealers end up in jail then come out broke 10 or 20 years later after the DEA and FEDS seize all their assets..

2daBank

i hope you banked some cash before u went away..... what u do for work now ?
    Well I wasn’t real smart w my money, I spent like it would never stop (totally understand these athletes that broke few years out of league, when you young and dumb and never had money before it easy to run thru it! Lol), plus I had just paid for the green they stole (40k), plus when I finally got a bond had to put my brothers house up plus 15k, 30k for lawyer. I still had some not a lot, the 6 months I was out on bond I hustled hard so that I had enough money put away so ex-wife could continue making house payments, come down to see me (Mississippi had conjugal visits still! ) and send me stuff to maintain certain level of living!! Lol.. in end when I got out cash was mostly gone but I had bought a lot of gold while things were booming and that was before it skyrocketed so did alright selling it off so could live when I got out...

I’m a union laborer, been doing demolition last 5-6 years but recently just switched and am starting a fence business with a friend of mine!! Pretty excited!!
    Points Awarded:

biggie12 gave 2daBank 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

If I ever was a drug dealer growing up which I'm not and wasn't I would have buried a suitcase full of cash some where no would ever find again but me.. Wrap the cash tight in plastic wrap and put it in the suitcase that is made of hard weather resistant plastic.. I'd spend a good day digging a hole 5 feet deep.. Drop the case in the hole and fill it back up with dirt and forget about it until I really needed it again years later....

Most drug dealers end up in jail then come out broke 10 or 20 years later after the DEA and FEDS seize all their assets..
    Smart guys don’t get assists seized, never had anything in my name. My ex wife always worked (decent job), everything was in my family’s name who are all respectable members of society unlike myself!! lol. Well I try now..

Most my friends got out and had enough put away where they all started business and most doing pretty well.. of course a few just never changed and been in and out still going hard in the paint. Most of us straightened out tho and doing the family thing, paying taxes, and all that lame shit!!! We just looked at it like we had a fukkin blast from late teens thru bout 30, paid the price, then grew up (or gave up) and put it behind us..,,wouldn’t change any of it, we lived like Rock stars and did whatever whenever we wanted, good times!!! Lol

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Thank you
    Aren’t you the same bald fuk who said “weed is for losers” and “it is a gateway drug”?
    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I think California Only had about $88 million in tax dollars- they were expecting triple that amount off weed
    Cali is seeing a shortfall in expected tax revenue because they set up a terrible system. The taxes they are adding to everything only encourages people to go back to their dealer. $110 1/8 ‘s of brand name mids is embarrassing. A lot of store products got trashed once all of had to be lab tested. A lot of dirty grows in Cali when lab test results came back.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    It was already medically legal there with grows and shops..... honestly people that are NOW weed associated aren't happy about it LOL....now the BIG $ takes a piece of their pie...
    100% spot on. Michigan has some great growers and extraction companies that have been taking care of the medical market for years and they are about to get crushed by big businesses that don’t care about quality or their patients, just cheapest per pound production rate.
    I might set up shop there
    Less than zero chance you would be hired for anything position above janitor or trimmer in training.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^JJ rolls with Grits punches constantly.. Better man then I am on this forum.. JJ the man!!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Obviously not enough people have seen "Stoned", the 1980 ABC after school special that Scott Baio starred in

If you did you would never go near the stuff

It makes you "freak out"

jjgold

Legal weed is much more higher quality than the illegal weed

speyside_88
    speyside_88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

You say that cuz you were prob only smoking mid back in the day, corbin.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Looking forward to the easily accessible edibles. Love going to the shops in CO to get whatever you want.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I got lucky back in the day Banker, Any other person in our crew gets pulled over like I did, they get searched and 100 elbows of weed is the least of our problems, but it is a problem.

I was the face and there was a reason for that.

Saw many of my boys from college get pinched. If we were running together, we would have done everything we could to get you out.

And we would have succeeded.
    I don't know why, but this post cracked me up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Many x drug dealers turned gamblers on this forum.. Degenerate capita...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Funny when I approach the border. No cannabis at border crossing. Okay so just wait till you cross now lmao?

biggie12

JJ get you weight up

2daBank

Many x drug dealers turned gamblers on this forum.. Degenerate capita...

Bitch judge I had acted like I was trafficking hey-Ron or yayo!! I was like ya’ll realize we talking bout weed right?? You know how god damn rich id have been if I didn’t have morals and pushed that shit instead,?!??!?????

I was a degen long before I knew anything bout drugs jibber, I was running football pools/ncaa March madness brackets by time I was in 7th grade. Taking bets not long after. My 1st big venture into real action was the bills 1st Super Bowl loss to gmen. Took bout $350 worth of bets on nyg (was a lot for a poor kid like I was) was just learning bout spreads and other kids didn’t know yet so thought I had these fukks hustled just needing bills to win! (Think they were bout a td fav). When Norwood missed that fg my heart sank! Had to sell off some baseball cards (that was my 1st hustle I remember) and to get myself out of hole I got bunch of cheap brett hall cards, forged his autograph on them and popped them off for 10 bucks a piece!! Wonder if there any 40 year olds w a framed “autographed” Brett hall St. Louis blues pro set card?? LmfAo. I always been a hustler!!

jjgold

weeds leads to heroin
    be careful
    100% proven

2daBank

weeds leads to heroin
    be careful
    100% proven
    100% stupid. Apparently what weed leads to is dumb mfers telling uninformed lies about it!! Go spread your nazi propaganda somewhere else baldy.

Let’s play a game to try to teach the not so smart a little something.

Pretend you have these 2 things that your lying sack of shit government lies and tells you are really bad. Naturally you will have a set of free thinking individuals who don’t give 2 fukks what those liars tell them and try whatever they do choose. Then of course you have the other set of really stupid ppl who believe whatever their lying nazi government tells them and never experience anything fun, you know the type, 1st time they get laid they marry the broad, turn out fat, bitter, angry, most the trump supporters around here most likely!

So your free thinking group of rebels all try pot because fukk’em we do what we want.

The mindless twits who can’t see their cocks any longer let alone get a woman to touch it of course are “good” citizens and never try pot “cause after all it bad!”.

Which group you think is more likely to try heroin ya big dummy?? You think pot had anything to do with them trying H? That the weed somehow lead to sticking a needle in their arm?? Or just fuckin maybe Instead of using skewed numbers with no rational thought as yet another pathetic government scare tactic we could logically come to the conclusion that group A is simply genetically predisposed to try things regardless of what nazi tell them not to. So yes of course group A that has tried pot will have more in the group that have also tried H without pot having anything to do with it!!! They prob also more likely to try all other kinds of things and not one of them was a result of tryin weed!! You can also bet your sorry ass group A is a profoundly more happy group even if we have few more dead junkies in it!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: biggie12, and cwnotorious

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

So true....its hard for some to believe, BUT the locals take care of each other better than BIG $ will..... a buddy went to Oregon to possibly help a company expand its operation......Overseas $ backed....He is VERY worried about health and quality.....when he got there...there was trim in barns molding that they were using for oil production......the current manager blackballed his ideas and ways and convinced the backer he knew what was best.......its a semi large company that seemingly puts out a nice product in stores......DISGUSTING....

100% spot on. Michigan has some great growers and extraction companies that have been taking care of the medical market for years and they are about to get crushed by big businesses that don’t care about quality or their patients, just cheapest per pound production rate.

jjgold

I would be going to all stores four times a day if I lived in Michigan someone send me money so I can move their

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Nothing really changes. You just wont get in trouble if you have a little on you

jjgold

Michigan real estate values went up 15% off this decision

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Never understood why alcohol was acceptable and weed wasn't. Only difference I can see is the second hand smoke if it were done in public.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I always have ....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and that is all.....same govt that "FDA ALLOWS" Oxy's and BANS and JAILS over weed lol...does not take Sherlock holmes here....corrupt penetrates LOL......let em BURN
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Never understood why alcohol was acceptable and weed wasn't. Only difference I can see is the second hand smoke if it were done in public.

First 123 Last