Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Utah is Mormon Dem. Tough living there if you're not.. Good luck buddy!!!!

Been to Utah many times, great National parks!!! Arches park especially.. Been to a Utah Jazz game front row when Karl Malone and John Stockton were on their game. That was fun.. My best friend at the time and I got no play though with the ladies.. There was nothing there to be had really.. It was dead...

Skiing was good though.. Loved Skiing in Utah.. Park West and what not... Same buddy moved to Salt Lake City for a few years with his wife because he loved skiing, bought a NICE house but couldn't take it.. Moved back to So Cal... He was an Olympic caliber skier also..
    Thanks man. Will probably be here for at least a few more years until hopefully I move to California. I miss surfing. Yeah the snowboarding is good here. No beach and lots of crime since cops here are so lazy. Yeah Stockton and Malone closest team to beat Jordan in nba finals. Bet that was an amazing game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Thanks man. Will probably be here for at least a few more years until hopefully I move to California. I miss surfing. Yeah the snowboarding is good here. No beach and lots of crime since cops here are so lazy. Yeah Stockton and Malone closest team to beat Jordan in nba finals. Bet that was an amazing game.
    Yup you young punks snow board now, us older guys only know skiing...

Look me up Dem when you come to Cali.. I'll long board surf with ya in key spots.. Show you the ropes..

Watching Bellator now.. Rory Mac as the dog baby in the main!!!! Mousasi is no joke though!!! Love MMA!!

http://www.bellator.com/live

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup you young punks snow board now, us older guys only know skiing...

Look me up Dem when you come to Cali.. I'll long board surf with ya in key spots.. Show you the ropes..

Watching Bellator now.. Rory Mac as the dog baby in the main!!!! Mousasi is no joke though!!! Love MMA!!
    Sounds good man. I'm going to hold you to it! Yeah I'm trying to watch mma and like 3 college football games and utah jazz preseason game lol.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

checking in

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Gamblers see the world differently

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Gamblers see the world differently
    Same with Atheists and Believers in God.. Same with athletes and professionals in life.. Same with Democrats and Republicans in politics.. Etc....

Free will is a biiitch with humans, right? Addictions as well. We certainly don't all roll on the same page in life that's for sure..
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    spot on jibby. you have to be in control. there was a time i wasnt and hated when my gf asked me to go anywhere on the weekend because gambling meant that much. it can be like any drug. people hang on the forum cause its hard to find people in real life that love the play as much as you. even many poker players i know don't sports bet.
    I read ya Kindom.. Everyone who gambles has a story to tell.. Gamblers do live an alternate life though in some shape or form..

I'll be honest and say I'm never proud to say I'm a sports gambler when introduced to anyone, instead I say I own real estate and manage my properties and semi retired.. It's the truth half way but I know it's a total cop out on my part..

First 12