Why?

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

What do you mean?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ranger your a face of it that’s is what I mean .

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

JJ..... is this just because you cant talk to the ladies?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

JJ means everyone posting are degen gamblers and have no life.. ..

It happens...

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Fuk gold

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Fuk gold

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Come on Gold,your always banging on about being all about business,and here you are posting this nonsense on College Football Saturday.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Social disorder

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

it's true

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Your average SBR poster look...

jjgold

It’s something I’ve been noticing and analyzing the last two years and I find it very very interesting

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

lots of 50+ year old single guys here.

lonely

sad

at least they can come here and argue together about sports, betting, politics and tv and momentarily forget how alone they are in life.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’s something I’ve been noticing and analyzing the last two years and I find it very very interesting
    8 years and u have probably made 12 threads get some new material.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The bald guy who is spending his weekend in NYC to buy a new rug is complaining about social disorders.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Biggest disorder is guys putting something WILL happen in thread titles and losing them at a 90%clip

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The bald guy who is spending his weekend in NYC to buy a new rug is complaining about social disorders.
    JJ going for a new look.. Mr. Clean not happy about this..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Great band

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Great band
    Decent band, great is a strong word.. Has a few hits, good voice.. Catchy tunes.. If this is the band you are talking about...

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Betting makes you antisocial, dont wanna go out just wanna watch games, nothing else matters and you think all these social types are squares and vice versa

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Betting makes you antisocial, dont wanna go out just wanna watch games, nothing else matters and you think all these social types are squares and vice versa
    Not necessarily Richy, think of it as having the boys over for a big game and you have big money on that game, you are still being social and it may even get exciting if you are winning.. Gambling can be social at times.. Vegas is social in a big nutshell..

Now if you are a degen and dialed in on the juice it's tunnel vision.. That is all you will be focusing on.. Nothing else matters.. Then you are being anti-social.. Or you are living a double life and being social but not really there around other people and score board watching out the corner of your eye..

Lastly if you are compulsive you probably won't be taking care of yourself physically, you would rather watch a games and sit around.. You'd rather be alone if you loaded up then go out with a chick on a date and spend..Gambling is trip when you break it down..

I could go on and on.. I've been gambling for 25 years now consistently. Had a best friend almost lose his marriage and life to it and then rebound enormously after going to GA, he's worth 15 million today, was broke and renting a boat to live on on a dock with a community bathroom at his lowest point.. He still has the itch today though he told me...

I have gambling buddies that make money off it to and hold jobs.. Light weights though, Etc...

It's a trip when you break it all down. I could probably write a book on it.. It's kinda like recreational drug or alcohol use, if you abuse it and take it to far you are toast, reel it in and really try and work it you may just make a buck or two and enjoy it!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-29-18 at 06:58 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

It is not I that be disordered, it is society.

jjgold

Gamblers for the most part are anti social

"Leave me alone syndrome"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rich Boy

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I go play basketball pick up games Friday Saturday and Sunday to be social. Also work and kick people out all day at my job. Rest of the time betting and talking with people in the forum. I enjoy talking in the ufc threads and in the in game threads. People can live there lives anyway they want. Older you get less social.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I go play basketball pick up games Friday Saturday and Sunday to be social. Also work and kick people out all day at my job. Rest of the time betting and talking with people in the forum. I enjoy talking in the ufc threads and in the in game threads. People can live there lives anyway they want. Older you get less social.
    I dated all summer and was very social and now tired of it as summer has ended. I even got in really good shape. Tan and stacked. Still haven't met my soul mate yet. Young girls drive me crazy but they look good. I'll try again next year... Back to gambling now.. LOL..

I got away from capping hard this last year and it showed because I wanted to date.. Very hit and miss with gambling.. Gotta be all in if you wanna win.. This coming winter I'm on it!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-29-18 at 06:40 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Jibbby it's 76 and sunny

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby it's 76 and sunny
    Nope getting cold at nights and I got marine layer by the beach now here in Santa Monica.. It sucks.

I was going to beach every day and the ocean water was warm and surprisingly clear this summer.. I went 2 days ago and froze, water temp has dropped.. I'm done..

It was a nice day today though I can't lie.. Been kicking inside all day.. Just being lazy today.. Probably why I'm posting like a phenom..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i don't consider doin' this to be a social disorder....:

this, on the other hand, according to flamin' pussy mikejam, is indicative of a highly flawed individual who doesn't respect women:

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Nope getting cold at nights and I got marine layer by the beach now here in Santa Monica.. It's sucks.

I was going to beach every day and the ocean water was warm and surprisingly clear this summer.. I went 2 days ago and froze, water temp has dropped.. I'm done..

It was a nice day today though I can't lie.. Been kicking inside all day.. Just being lazy today.. Probably why I'm posting like a phenom..
    Jibby
    Do you work or are you employed?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I dated all summer and was very social and now tired of it as summer has ended. I even got in really good shape. Tan and stacked. Still haven't met my soul mate yet. Young girls drive me crazy but they look good. I'll try again next year... Back to gambling now.. LOL..

I got away from capping hard this last year and it showed because I wanted to date.. Very hit and miss with gambling.. Gotta be all in if you wanna win.. This coming winter I'm on it!!!!
    Yeah i feel ya. In utah girls are way easy so hard to find your soulmate here unless you are Mormon. Found my soul mate twice got engaged and screwed over(once while I was mormon). Yeah jibby now hopefully time to kill it in ufc and football and world series and nba. Let's make that money!!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Not necessarily Richy, think of it as having the boys over for a big game and you have big money on that game, you are still being social and it may even get exciting if you are winning.. Gambling can be social at times.. Vegas is social in a big nutshell..

Now if you are a degen and dialed in on the juice it's tunnel vision.. That is all you will be focusing on.. Nothing else matters.. Then you aren being anti-social.. Or you are living a double life and being social but not really there around other people and score board watching out the corner of your eye..

Lastly if you are compulsive you probably won't be taking care of yourself physically, you would rather watch a games and sit around.. You'd rather be alone if you loaded up then go out with a chick on a date and spend..Gambling is trip when you break it down..

I could go on and on.. I've been gambling for 25 years now consistently. Had a best friend almost lose his marriage and life to it and then rebound enormously after going to GA, he's worth 15 million today, was broke and renting a boat on a dock with a community bathroom at his lowest point.. He still has the itch today though he told me...

I have gambling buddies that make money off it to and hold jobs.. Light weights though, Etc...

It's a trip when you break it all down. I could probably write a book on it.. It's kinda like recreational drug or alcohol, if you abuse it and take it to far you are toast, reel it in and really try and work it you may just make a buck or two!!
    spot on jibby. you have to be in control. there was a time i wasnt and hated when my gf asked me to go anywhere on the weekend because gambling meant that much. it can be like any drug. people hang on the forum cause its hard to find people in real life that love the play as much as you. even many poker players i know don't sports bet.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Jibby
    Do you work or are you employed?
    Retired today and I probably shouldn't be just for my sanity.. ... Live off my rental income that I collect monthly.. Any money I make extra today is from gambling.. Honest truth..

I worked hard and smart in my life time and built a nest egg. I was smart and determined in that regard.. I'm not better or smarter then anyone else though.. Just was up against it early on in life and was on a mission to do better...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-29-18 at 07:08 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ranger your a face of it that’s is what I mean .

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Great band

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yeah i feel ya. In utah girls are way easy so hard to find your soulmate here unless you are Mormon. Found my soul mate twice got engaged and screwed over(once while I was mormon). Yeah jibby now hopefully time to kill it in ufc and football and world series and nba. Let's make that money!!!
    Utah is Mormon Dem. Tough living there if you're not.. Good luck buddy!!!!

Been to Utah many times, great National parks!!! Arches park especially.. Been to a Utah Jazz game front row when Karl Malone and John Stockton were on their game. That was fun.. My best friend at the time and I got no play though with the ladies.. There was nothing there to be had really.. It was dead...

Skiing was good though.. Loved Skiing in Utah.. Park West and what not... Same buddy moved to Salt Lake City for a few years with his wife because he loved skiing, bought a NICE house but couldn't take it.. Moved back to So Cal... He was an Olympic caliber skier also..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-29-18 at 07:27 PM.

12 Last