hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    There are good reasons why the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets are #30, #31, and #32 in the Super Bowl futures list. 1 of those teams will likely climb above the other 2 and have an average season, but I wouldn't care to guess which of the 3 it will be.
    Eagles were 30-1 last year....NEXT.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Enough with the BS - bump this thread in late December - case closed

ikid2groove415

I have nothing against Tannehill- just giving a fair judgement and this guy goes nuts

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I have nothing against Tannehill- just giving a fair judgement and this guy goes nuts
    Lol, its just you had no substance to your opinion. This QB sucks because I can't come up with a valid reason that sticks isn't good enough for any arugment. Literally, you haven't brought any fact that wasn't able to get shot down immediately.

hamburglar628

Enough with the BS - bump this thread in late December - case closed
    This threat is going to have more bumps than Foerster and you having a night out on South Beach.

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar628 View Post
    This threat is going to have more bumps than Foerster and you having a night out on South Beach.
    Thread.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Can we leave the bullsht politics at the blogs where they belong?

When it comes to sports all I want to know is who's going to cover and what's the score.

Dgaf ab any of the other noise

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post

When it comes to sports all I want to know is who's going to cover and what's the score.

I agree.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Well it appears kneeling is now part of the game, no?

I'm done, rant over...

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2334

We have one of the worst rosters in the league, Tannehill always choked at the end of the season before he got injured, instead of tanking we go out and spend on Robert Quinn and Amendola and Albert Wilson. We suck and wont be good for awhile until we actually rebuild instead of paying old washed up players instead of what little young talent we had. We will win 4-6 games and get the 8-12th pick like every year, never ending cycle

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

5-11

ikid2groove415

Good chance dolphins finish last in the AFC east and Tannehill doesn’t last the season -_- zZz

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

You are obviously a GIANT HOMER, you don't come with any facts to support your irrational opinion that Miami makes the playoffs. There are ZERO scenarios where the Dolphins make the playoffs this season. This Miami team has all the looks of a 4 win team (only because they get to play Buffalo and the Jets twice each or it would be worse).

Lol, its just you had no substance to your opinion. This QB sucks because I can't come up with a valid reason that sticks isn't good enough for any arugment. Literally, you haven't brought any fact that wasn't able to get shot down immediately.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tannenhill is a loser. I still remember the story of him yelling at players on the practice squade who intercepted his passes about how much more money he made then them - what a loser, you will never win with him at QB. This division will be the Patriots for at least another year. Dolphins only advantage is the heat, this is not a hard stadium to play at, at all. Dolphins defense also has holes, Vernon is gone, Wake is old. They have talent at receiver even with Landry gone, but no great running game, and you will never win with a QB like Tannenhill with a mediocre running game.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Shady trying to play a tough guy in this thread.

Hey, Shady, have you even played a down in the NFL??

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Tannenhill is a loser. I still remember the story of him yelling at players on the practice squade who intercepted his passes about how much more money he made then them - what a loser, you will never win with him at QB. This division will be the Patriots for at least another year. Dolphins only advantage is the heat, this is not a hard stadium to play at, at all. Dolphins defense also has holes, Vernon is gone, Wake is old. They have talent at receiver even with Landry gone, but no great running game, and you will never win with a QB like Tannenhill with a mediocre running game.
    He does win with the hot wife Lauren Tannehill

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    You are obviously a GIANT HOMER, you don't come with any facts to support your irrational opinion that Miami makes the playoffs. There are ZERO scenarios where the Dolphins make the playoffs this season. This Miami team has all the looks of a 4 win team (only because they get to play Buffalo and the Jets twice each or it would be worse).
    Lol your whole outlook of Miami depends on how they played in their preseason game. Watch out, Dak Preskott is going to complete 100% of his passes this year. Gase is a winner. Look at the team Miami had on the field last year and they were still able to win games. He got all the divas out and there's no way you pay for Landry. Amendola and Albert Wilson are basically interchangeable while you have multiple burners on the outside with a giant TE. This whole year depends on Tannehill so we'll see.

There are ZERO scenarios...yea, Brady gets injured would be the obvious scenario. The next obvious scenario is Tannehill having the same win % as his last full season in the weak AFC. Any more clues you need me to point out?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I live in Miami and I give almost zero penetrations about the Dolphins and all of their kneeling bs. They are an 8 win team best case scenario.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Lol your whole outlook of Miami depends on how they played in their preseason game. Watch out, Dak Preskott is going to complete 100% of his passes this year. Gase is a winner. Look at the team Miami had on the field last year and they were still able to win games. He got all the divas out and there's no way you pay for Landry. Amendola and Albert Wilson are basically interchangeable while you have multiple burners on the outside with a giant TE. This whole year depends on Tannehill so we'll see.

There are ZERO scenarios...yea, Brady gets injured would be the obvious scenario. The next obvious scenario is Tannehill having the same win % as his last full season in the weak AFC. Any more clues you need me to point out?
    Last time Brady went down I believe we won the Division with Pennington and Sporano

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    5-11
    That's if they sweep the Jets, could be 4-12.

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Last time Brady went down I believe we won the Division with Pennington and Sporano
    The division is about to be up for grabs. This TB12 playing until 45 is nonsense. I believe you gotta give the fins THIS YEAR only to see exactly what they need to do with THill and the other roster pieces. Gase is a proven winner and no team could have won with the scenario the fins were put into. You can’t play football for 16 weeks straight and think you have the same advantage as every other team.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

The division is about to be up for grabs. This TB12 playing until 45 is nonsense. I believe you gotta give the fins THIS YEAR only to see exactly what they need to do with THill and the other roster pieces. Gase is a proven winner and no team could have won with the scenario the fins were put into. You can’t play football for 16 weeks straight and think you have the same advantage as every other team.
    I’m just glad the Pats got rid of Jimmy G dude. Could you imagine being stuck in a division with that for another 10+ years?? Fuk

ikid2groove415

He was able to put them in position to make the playoffs (8-5) the last time he was healthy...NEXT.
    Dwight OP? Miami and Tannehill so good? You gotta make a ghost account 2 defend them? Embarrassing man- stick 2 hockey

hamburglar628

Dwight OP? Miami and Tannehill so good? You gotta make a ghost account 2 defend them? Embarrassing man- stick 2 hockey
    You are an idiot. You call having an account for over 11 years a ghost account ...this is coming from the guy who joined less than 9 months ago. Stick to being a complete moron.

ikid2groove415

You are an idiot. You call having an account for over 11 years a ghost account ...this is coming from the guy who joined less than 9 months ago. Stick to being a complete moron.
    Only moron I know on this forum
    Is saying Miami will go 10-6 and can’t post on his regular name - Go stick your head behind that loose vagina of yours

hamburglar628

Only moron I know on this forum
    Is saying Miami will go 10-6 and can’t post on his regular name - Go stick your head behind that loose vagina of yours
    Your parents must have lied to your annoying ass when you were a kid which is giving you some trust issues right now in your pathetic adult life. There are no dummy accounts. I post during football season only and I like the ponies. Stop looking out your window right now thinking everyone in the world is after you. How is going 10-6 this year so farfetched to you? It happened 2 years ago when we had a healthy starting QB for 13 games.

ikid2groove415

Your parents must have lied to your annoying ass when you were a kid which is giving you some trust issues right now in your pathetic adult life. There are no dummy accounts. I post during football season only and I like the ponies. Stop looking out your window right now thinking everyone in the world is after you. How is going 10-6 this year so farfetched to you? It happened 2 years ago when we had a healthy starting QB for 13 games.
    Dwight I like you - We bump this thread in late December - Case closed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

8-8

BigPapi
    BigPapi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

3-13.

Under 7 season wins is a gift. This is a very bad team, something like 28th in offense and 29th in points given up last year and a very low IQ franchise.

No building blocks are in place and the coaching staff appears moronic.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Miami’s issues have been locker room chemistry & constant staff changes

they have def improved both

pretty impressive through all that

to make playoffs here and there

prob is jets and bills are improving now

Trade a top 10 back outta spite?

But agree with the idea

Miami fan base all around is one of the worst in the league in each major sports

side note : OP is a very underrated sharp

BigPapi
    BigPapi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Dolphin starters outmatched again tonight. If Miami starts 0-3 or so and Tannehill goes down ( Not that he is real good, just OK) but their backup QB's are very bad and I don't believe 0-16 is off the table for this team if Tannehill gets injured

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

haha. Let's see what Gase can get out of them.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    haha. Let's see what Gase can get out of them.
    Dwight I never look much into pre-season - honestly I don’t know much about Miami roster - maybe they surprise people - Gase is a good QB whisper - I think jets and buffalo got better defense and New England is going win 12 games

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

after 2 weeks

• Tied best record in the NFL
    • First place in the AFC East

All 3 Florida teams are undefeated.

ikid2groove415

Good call with the fins for now Dwight - they beat 2 micky mouse teams - I auctually had them ML today

First 1234 Last