DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

2018 Miami Dolphins

Gonna be an interesting year in Miami. Tannehill hasn't played a game in over 606 days. Seems like forever. This kid has shown brilliance at times. Hard to believe he's 30 already.

Lots of changes in Miami. Gone are Suh, Cutler and Landry. In are Albert Wilson, Frank Gore, Tannehill and Amendola. If Avante Parker can stay healthy, he could be a dominant WR. Wildcard could be Mike Gesicki from Penn State at TE.

Could be an exciting year for Fish fans like myself. I smell playoffs.

“I feel like I did before everything happened, so I feel good,” Tannehill said.

DwightShrute

Tannehill is starting the game
    worth a shot
    08/09/2018 @ 07:00 PM NFL [1256] 1H Miami Dolphins -0.5 -115

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

My nephew is a lifelong Dophins fan also

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

7-9

We fuked up paying Suh QB money and he hasn’t been worth a shit since. I like Gase and I like Tannehill...We made the playoffs first year with Tannehill and Gase and our defense was shit....We will see what happens....I hated getting rid of Landry that was the only move they hav made I haven’t liked. Love this Fitzpatrick kid from Bama...,Ray Lewis had him as the best player in the draft and I’ll take his word for it

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    7-9

We fuked up paying Suh QB money and he hasn’t been worth a shit since. I like Gase and I like Tannehill...We made the playoffs first year with Tannehill and Gase and our defense was shit....We will see what happens....I hated getting rid of Landry that was the only move they hav made I haven’t liked. Love this Fitzpatrick kid from Bama...,Ray Lewis had him as the best player in the draft and I’ll take his word for it
    fine line between 7-9 and 9-7.

I agree with everything you said. Too much $$ for Suh.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Dolphins might as well not tune in till brady retires

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

I'm a lifelong Dolphin fan 4-12
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave EmpireMaker 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Dolphins protesting during Anthem in preseason..... it didn't take long.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Frank Gore quietly creeping up on the career rushing list there

Cant be much left in tank but nice career

Dolphins team is 3rd best in division

8-8 tops, same as Bucs

Long winter in Florida- Jax might be the one to root for

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Dolphins protesting during Anthem in preseason..... it didn't take long.
    Its sucks to deal with those kind of people while trying to lead a team.

Ive lead professional teams(business) with a few people that are just there to get paid and aren't focused on winning, they are a cancer and its better if they weren't there at all...eventually they get weeded out but you have to go through all the bs to get rid of them...different for a pro qb, he's stuck with them.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

With the nfl allowing this behavior we could potentially see its audience reduce to hillary voters and gamblers...might already be happening

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Dolphins win division this year. You heard it here first! Dolphins could have easily made the playoffs last year if it wasn't for Hurricane Irma. All they had to do was win 2 more games. If they split against the Bills and beat a Fitzpatrick led Bucs team, they would have went into the playoffs. That would have been AMAZING for a team that HAD NO BYE WEEK. Let's not forget they had to play 16 games in a row, which is absolutely insane for any NFL team. Dolphins whole season relies on Tannehill. It's that simple. They have the weapons all over. They have WR that you can move around anywhere on the field and they have a few burners. Their RB tandem will be serviceable moving forward. The defense should be fine and Fitzpatrick is going to be a monster. The Bills will be bad and the Jets are always a joke. We beat Miami once a year, so if we take care of business in our division we will be fine. Look at their schedule....

vs TITANS. W
    @ JETS W
    vs RAIDERS (1pm game, OAK traveling, BAD ODDS FOR WEST COAST TEAMS) W
    @ PATS L
    @ BENGALS W
    vs BEARS W
    vs LIONS W
    @ TEXANS L
    vs JETS W
    @ PACKERS L
    @ COLTS L
    vs BILLS W
    vs PATS W
    @ VIKINGS L
    vs JAGS L
    @ BILLS W

10-6 for the year. One more W could win the division and all we need is the Pats to have a bad start. Pats should be in a funk just like last year since they have NO WR right now and loss so many players. They'll still be fine, but not out the gate.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar628 View Post
    Dolphins win division this year. You heard it here first! Dolphins could have easily made the playoffs last year if it wasn't for Hurricane Irma. All they had to do was win 2 more games. If they split against the Bills and beat a Fitzpatrick led Bucs team, they would have went into the playoffs. That would have been AMAZING for a team that HAD NO BYE WEEK. Let's not forget they had to play 16 games in a row, which is absolutely insane for any NFL team. Dolphins whole season relies on Tannehill. It's that simple. They have the weapons all over. They have WR that you can move around anywhere on the field and they have a few burners. Their RB tandem will be serviceable moving forward. The defense should be fine and Fitzpatrick is going to be a monster. The Bills will be bad and the Jets are always a joke. We beat Miami once a year, so if we take care of business in our division we will be fine. Look at their schedule....

vs TITANS. W
    @ JETS W
    vs RAIDERS (1pm game, OAK traveling, BAD ODDS FOR WEST COAST TEAMS) W
    @ PATS L
    @ BENGALS W
    vs BEARS W
    vs LIONS W
    @ TEXANS L
    vs JETS W
    @ PACKERS L
    @ COLTS L
    vs BILLS W
    vs PATS W
    @ VIKINGS L
    vs JAGS L
    @ BILLS W

10-6 for the year. One more W could win the division and all we need is the Pats to have a bad start. Pats should be in a funk just like last year since they have NO WR right now and loss so many players. They'll still be fine, but not out the gate.
    Laughable - Tannehill isn’t a good QB- Avg at best -

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Laughable - Tannehill isn’t a good QB- Avg at best -
    He was able to put them in position to make the playoffs (8-5) the last time he was healthy...NEXT.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

They aren't beating the Bears and at best splitting w Buff

ikid2groove415

He was able to put them in position to make the playoffs (8-5) the last time he was healthy...NEXT.
    This dummie lollollol- I GURANTEE dolphins have a losing record

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    They aren't beating the Bears and at best splitting w Buff
    Don't see why a lot of people love the bears this season. Not a Mitch believer at all. Buff won't have Tyrod and possibly McCoy against us. McCoy WILL be gone this season.

hamburglar628

This dummie lollollol- I GURANTEE dolphins have a losing record
    Your counter arguments won't even be good against a 3rd grader. 1st counter - Tannehill is avg at best when he took us to the playoffs before and we almost made it with a Cutler/Moore combo last year. Stop playing Fortnite and actually watch some games.

I guarantee you'll never win a spelling bee.

ikid2groove415

Your counter arguments won't even be good against a 3rd grader. 1st counter - Tannehill is avg at best when he took us to the playoffs before and we almost made it with a Cutler/Moore combo last year. Stop playing Fortnite and actually watch some games.

I guarantee you'll never win a spelling bee.
    Forgot I’m talking 2 a ghost hiding Pusey - Tannehill drafted in 2012- ? ever hear anyone say he’s a franchise QB? -_-zZz

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Like the optimism but in all honesty tannehill was avg at best before the injury. He was never a stud qb not even a good one just ok on a good day

Playoffs possible but not bc of tannehill, the converted qb from wr is a Trent dilfer

hamburglar628

Forgot I’m talking 2 a ghost hiding Pusey - Tannehill drafted in 2012- ? ever hear anyone say he’s a franchise QB? -_-zZz
    Nick Foles was just Super Bowl MVP ... when was the last time he was in the franchise quarterback convo? Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco have won Super Bowls...once again your points are garbage.

ikid2groove415

Nick Foles was just Super Bowl MVP ... when was the last time he was in the franchise quarterback convo? Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco have won Super Bowls...once again your points are garbage.
    And that’s why I said he’s a avg QB at best - dumb fck

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I would put Tannehill as middle of the road QB in the league. His best season he has had was with Gase so let’s see what happens. Tannehill had a good connection with Jarvis that’s why I didn’t like them getting rid of him especially with Tannehill back after a year off. Hopefully he can get Parker going like he did Landry

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Dolphins can kiss my ass.. I can't support this crap..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0ae32af96b2ea
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GT21Megatron

hamburglar628

And that’s why I said he’s a avg QB at best - dumb fck
    Exactly, and those teams won with average to below average QB's....you're such a goon ...so what makes you think another average QB can't win with a coach that gave him his best year.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Playoffs a real possibility this yr mostly due to the very real chance of nwe falling off

Buffalo might be the worst team in the nfl this season and the Jets won't be far behind

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dolphins can kiss my ass.. I can't support this crap..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0ae32af96b2ea
    Yea, but your totally fine with the American flag being disrespected every NFL game when its rolled up on the field and violating the US Flag code. Literally violating a law, but its OK.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: golfnutt67

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea, but your totally fine with the American flag being disrespected every NFL game when its rolled up on the field and violating the US Flag code. Literally violating a law, but its OK.
    I don't support that either.. I'm about respect for the flag and anthem... I remember and appreciate all the soldiers that have DIED to preserve our freedoms today..

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Playoffs a real possibility this yr mostly due to the very real chance of nwe falling off

Buffalo might be the worst team in the nfl this season and the Jets won't be far behind

EXACTLY. The patriots lost Amendola, Eldeman for 4 games, Defensive coordinator, multiple defensive players, and Lewis, the end of the road for them is near. Miami is the 2nd best team in the division.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Tannehill has a losing record lifetime, he has never played a playoff game, obviously never won one. He has poor pocket presence, throws far too many interceptions, throws receivers into trouble. Overall RT is probably between the 20th and 24th best QB in the NFL (NOT GOOD ENOUGH). D-line and LBs are well below average. It is going to be a long season for Miami. The QB rating for Tampa Bay yesterday was 103.5 that speaks volumes about how things will go for the D this season.

hamburglar628

I don't support that either.. I'm about respect for the flag and anthem...

It's a matter of comprehending and actually wanting to realize that their protest isn't about being disrespectful to the country, because as you pointed out, the flag/anthem is disrespected every day but more people than those football players. It's about getting attention, which they are and actually using that momentum to get what they want. All of this is peaceful and not hurting anyone's feelings besides hypocrites.

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Tannehill has a losing record lifetime, he has never played a playoff game, obviously never won one. He has poor pocket presence, throws far too many interceptions, throws receivers into trouble. Overall RT is probably between the 20th and 24th best QB in the NFL (NOT GOOD ENOUGH). D-line and LBs are well below average. It is going to be a long season for Miami. The QB rating for Tampa Bay yesterday was 103.5 that speaks volumes about how things will go for the D this season.
    I don't care about lifetime losing records. I care about the Gase/THill connection which we only seen 13 games of and it was a winning record that got us to the playoffs. Let's be honest and say that we would have made the playoffs with Tannehill that season and not Moore finishing it. So losing lifetime record and not making the playoffs are short sided facts. I could care less about what we are doing in the preseason. It's called adjustments and once again, IT'S THE PRESEASON.
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave hamburglar628 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's a matter of comprehending and actually wanting to realize that their protest isn't about being disrespectful to the country, because as you pointed out, the flag/anthem is disrespected every day but more people than those football players. It's about getting attention, which they are and actually using that momentum to get what they want. All of this is peaceful and not hurting anyone's feelings besides hypocrites.
    Paying fans and Patriotic Americans don't go to games to see players kneel during the Anthem.. Players should protest at other times and not on the work clock.. Shame on the NFL and owners for NOT disciplining their employees.. I don't wanna see that crap when I'm standing proud with my hand on my heart at the beginning of every football game I watch.. It's crap!!!!

People don't even know what they are protesting about anymore... I don't even know if the players do, is it to spite Trump or is it injustices now?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-10-18 at 11:59 AM.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

There are good reasons why the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets are #30, #31, and #32 in the Super Bowl futures list. 1 of those teams will likely climb above the other 2 and have an average season, but I wouldn't care to guess which of the 3 it will be.

hamburglar628

Paying fans and Patriotic Americans don't go to games to see players kneel during the Anthem.. Players should protest at other times and not on the work clock.. Shame on the NFL for disciplining their employees.. I don't wanna see that crap!!!!
    I'm a season ticket holder and it doesn't bother me at all. If they were protesting to the point where its disrupting the actual game itself, breaking the law, or physically/mentally abusing someone...then that raises the red flag. My brother is also a vet and I have multiple family members that have served. We still have the KKK in this county. We still have other extreme hate groups in America. Ever wonder why those groups are getting protested in the same 'unpatriotic' way as these NFL players? Americans are puppets and controlled by the media. Think for yourself and realize the true enemies of this country and the good hearted people. Not people actually wanting a positive change.

1234 Last