JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Why not talk about every time you've had 20 in Blackjack and the dealer donked in a 21? What difference does it make whether you have 20 in BJ, or you are winning a bet, if the game or hand isn't over yet?

Vadym
    Vadym's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

PRO TIP. Just bet over -1000 odds. At least you will get wins more often.

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    I can deal with blowout losses i can't deal with losing at end of games, it happened to me 3 straight wagers and now i'm beyond tilted

went back to my local friday bet some games this weekend was doing great up 3k going into today and then the wheels just feel apart

Sweeden Landsronka +140 leading 1-0 until 90th min boom equalizer i lose 1-1
    Sweeden Falkenbergs +205 leading 1-0 until 87th min boom equalizer i lose 1-1
    Uruguay River Plate +185 leading 1-0 until 92 min boom equalizer i lose 1-1

i don't know how to get past losing , think i'm done with sports betting for a while until i figure out how deal with losing better, when i win i'm great when i lose i get pissed off

any tips how to deal with losing, seems only 1 that would work is not play at all
    As a former scratch golfer/hustler i'll tell you what. Pro golfers are mental sevants- Because in their heads that bad shot never happened. People always say "forget about it, put it out of your mind" but only about 01% of human beings can actually do that. It takes years of mental exersizes to be able to do that- I mastered it in the early 80's. Its like lieing to yourself and actually believing it- Your not gonna learn it today, but if you start now- in 8 to 10 years you will be able to perfom some mental gymnastic's that will serve you well in gambling. I went 4-9 last night..Yet I woke up excited and confident and chomping at the bit to go over todays games...

#THEOLEMASTER

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    As a former scratch golfer/hustler i'll tell you what. Pro golfers are mental sevants- Because in their heads that bad shot never happened. People always say "forget about it, put it out of your mind" but only about 01% of human beings can actually do that. It takes years of mental exersizes to be able to do that- I mastered it in the early 80's. Its like lieing to yourself and actually believing it- Your not gonna learn it today, but if you start now- in 8 to 10 years you will be able to perfom some mental gymnastic's that will serve you well in gambling. I went 4-9 last night..Yet I woke up excited and confident and chomping at the bit to go over todays games...

#THEOLEMASTER
    Had to bump this- Its world class advice for everyone, not just gamblers

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    Had to bump this- Its world class advice for everyone, not just gamblers
    it's only been a hour and 6 mins u needed to bump it so soon, i do like the idea of putting it out of your mind losing, but i have found the most effective way to deal with losing, DON'T BET, i have so much reading to catch up on and netflix shows over 20 dateline's to watch i'm taking a break from sports for a while and catching up on things, BOL to you terrible hope you have a winning day

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    it's only been a hour and 6 mins u needed to bump it so soon, i do like the idea of putting it out of your mind losing, but i have found the most effective way to deal with losing, DON'T BET, i have so much reading to catch up on and netflix shows over 20 dateline's to watch i'm taking a break from sports for a while and catching up on things, BOL to you terrible hope you have a winning day
    Thank you...You'll get the desire back soon, no doubt. I know that when you have 5k in your account one night, then only 4k in the next...It feels like you gotta climb mount everest just to get back to were you were the night before!

It is better to wait until you feel good about having just the 4k in your account

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

How about if he just never "thinks" he won until the horn blows and the clock is at zero? Then you either write a W or an L beside that game & go on to the next one.

First 12