JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    You don't know history... all throughout history human beings have been oppressed one way or the other.. people died for your rights to be free and you're arguing for Less rights and Less freedoms- and that's the first time that's ever happened in human history... it's flat-out stupid..

You don't have to say a word to a cop..

"Papas please!"

There are plenty of fascist dictatorships in the world, maybe you should move there instead of trying to make this country into one?
    I'm all for the constitution and constitutional rights, she had the right to remain silent and didn't exercise that right.. Instead she caused a public stink, resisted and even fought with officers.. I'd preferred her to get tased rather then punched in the face though... A good taser shot takes the fight right out of people, shuts them up too...

You wanna support that chick and that type of behavior then perhaps you need to take a hike to some liberal lawless Country.. NOT HAPPENING HERE IN THE USA!!! Obey the laws of the land or face the punishment..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-01-18 at 02:24 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    While I think the cops were absolute sissy's and I personally would never hit a chick like that.
    No, the cop was being a dick. What purpose did it serve for HIM to ESCALATE the situation? He did it to feed his own ego. That's what pigs do. A quality officer would have politely asked her if she had an open container and if she was drinking underage. He would have then said, "please throw it away young lady and have a nice day". Game over. The police are supposed to have discernment. Is this lady a menace to public health? Hell no. Not until he backed her into a corner.

Do you really think I'm going to arrest Kermit 2 times for underage drinking? That's bullshit. I'm going to talk to him on why, what, where is he drinking and try to reason with him on why he should be more careful. It does neither him or I any good for me to arrest him on bullshit. unless he was doing some other dumb shit or unless he was doing it over and over again. I feel sorry for these kids that have to grow up with these pigs today. The pigs are out of control and are itching to beat and/or kill someone. The good cops are hard to find.

Mac4Lyfe

I'm all for the constitutional and constitutional rights, she had the right to remain silent and didn't exercise that right.. Instead she caused a stink, resisted and even fought with officers.. I'd preferred her to get tased rather then punched in the face though... A good taser shot takes fight right out of people..

You wanna support that chick and that type of behavior then perhaps you need to take a hike to some liberal lawless Country that is ok with that.. NOT HERE IN THE USA!!! Obey the laws of the land or face the punishment..
    JIBBBY - this is not the US our forefathers envisioned. They left England to get away from oppressive government. You want us to become mindless sheep that can only obey. You are so easy to give up your rights as a man. It's fukkking sad, man.

Tell me this incident isn't textbook why our Founding Fathers wrote the Declaration of Independence?

The Declaration of Independence gives a list of reasons why the Founding Fathers broke away from Great Britain. The Declaration of Independence reads, in part:

“The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and

usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these

States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble

terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose

character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a

free people.”

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I agree, something like a Taser would have been better than donkey punch.

But would we really want to give those rent-a-cops a blank check on use of tasers?

Even more so, I wouldn't be surprised if that chick has experience with donkey punches.

kid dienamite
    kid dienamite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2937

They call it Childwood for a reason. Memorial Day weekend down in Wildwood is a full of high schoolers & trash partying in the dump motels. & yes they did clean it up a little from back in day but it's still a complete shit show.

She had alcohol on the beach. (can't do that)
    She was underage (can't do that)
    She refused to give her name (can't do that)
    She pushed a cop (assault)
    She was kicking & resisting (assault)
    She spit at the officer (assault) sand in the mouth my ass

The best part was when she was about to go off on the African American officer & he said blame me I didn't arrest you, I'm just driving you.
    I'd still do her!

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

I'm all for the constitution and constitutional rights, she had the right to remain silent and didn't exercise that right.. Instead she caused a public stink, resisted and even fought with officers.. I'd preferred her to get tased rather then punched in the face though... A good taser shot takes the fight right out of people, shuts them up too...l

You wanna support that chick and that type of behavior then perhaps you need to take a hike to some liberal lawless Country.. NOT HAPPENING HERE IN THE USA!!! Obey the laws of the land or face the punishment..
    Lol

Name one of those counties? This is the incarceration nation..13% of the worlds population, 25% of the worlds incarcerated...you fascists must be so proud..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

I thought I was watching an episode of MTV's Jersey Shore. Bottom line, don't give the cops shit. She could've been cooperative, gotten a warning, situation over. But of course, she chose the dumb bitch scenario, and with her kid there too.

These dumb ass kids today, none of them have a fuk'in clue. "My aunt's alcohol", like that shit has ever worked.
    Put your booze and a Gatorade or some other container and keep it in the cooler. When you're drink'in out of a plastic solo cup on the beach, the po po just rolls right on by.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave mikejamm 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Macker why not familiarize yourself with the laws in NJ before jumping to conclusions. Wildwood NJ has always had a reputation of a "party town" for teenagers and has a huge underage drinking problem. Its probably the only beach town that has its officers carry breathalyzers with them because of it. Tourism is down so they are cracking down. Once again, in the state of NJ it is illegal to have in possession or drink alcohol if you are under the age of 21. She initially lied to the police saying the alcohol was her "aunts" . Even after this had she not opened her mouth she would have been issued a warning (as her friend did who did comply with the police).

Here is her reply when told she was under arrest.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

typical pussy cops. a dead cop is a good cop.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    There's a difference between a good cop and pigs. That guy wasn't a cop. He was an underage, under trained pig. Pigs should be slaughtered. Nothing worst than a pig with a badge. Roast em.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Cops are useless....they are never around when needed and always around when not

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Macker why not familiarize yourself with the laws in NJ before jumping to conclusions. Wildwood NJ has always had a reputation of a "party town" for teenagers and has a huge underage drinking problem. Its probably the only beach town that has its officers carry breathalyzers with them because of it. Tourism is down so they are cracking down. Once again, in the state of NJ it is illegal to have in possession or drink alcohol if you are under the age of 21. She initially lied to the police saying the alcohol was her "aunts" . Even after this had she not opened her mouth she would have been issued a warning (as her friend did who did comply with the police).
    Here is her reply when told she was under arrest.
    What does HUGE UNDERAGE DRINKING problem have to do with a pig abusing his power? Just because you have a badge, does not give you a license to escalate a situation then beat up a girl in front of her kid. I'm sure his actions helped NJ's tourism. They should put him on the cover of Travel NJ.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That girl had to be treated like that

She was crazy and a threat

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What does HUGE UNDERAGE DRINKING problem have to do with a pig abusing his power? Just because you have a badge, does not give you a license to escalate a situation then beat up a girl in front of her kid. I'm sure his actions helped NJ's tourism. They should put him on the cover of Travel NJ.
    Macker with all due respect if you honestly believe the police escalated this then there’s nothing more for me to say.

Good luck with your wagers

jjgold

No need to drink on the beach the cops are making a name for themself and a good one at that

Mac4Lyfe

Macker with all due respect if you honestly believe the police escalated this then there’s nothing more for me to say.
    Good luck with your wagers
    My God, you guys have been castrated... NO BALLS. You have all been neutered. The police officer had ZERO rights to force her to a breathalyzer. He also had ZERO right to detain her and eventually arrest her. The police cannot arrest you because you use colorful language or you don't obey their commands. The police also cannot detain you for not giving up your name. Learn your fukking right you fukking Lemmings. Wildwood about to get sued to shit. She might own that police department once this is settled. Dumb ass pigs.

Civil rights attorney Paul Hetznecker said an officer would have to have reasonable suspicion of an offense to order Weinman to take a breathalyzer and demand her name. She agreed to the breath test but refused to give her name, angering the officer.
    “You can’t just approach anyone on the beach and say we want to give you a breathalyzer,” he said. “That’s a Fourth Amendment violation.”

“When she blows the breathalyzer and it comes up negative, they’re done,” said Hetznecker, who has defended police protesters who are shouting at police. “It’s an overreach. Any reason to come back to her is gone. She makes a statement to you, that’s covered by the First Amendment. Police have to be trained to de-escalate and deal with the negative reaction to their authority. It’s really important that police are trained to deal with colorful language and obscene language. There’s been a lack of training on those protections overall.”
    Defense attorney Matthew Reisig says the law requires anyone suspected of drinking and driving to submit to a breath test but that does not apply to someone who is not driving.

“Can he carry the device? Sure. Can he ask someone to provide a [breath sample]? Sure. Can he require it? No,” Reisig said. “There’s no statute in New Jersey that would provide that a person can be charged with refusal to submit to a test to determine if they’ve consumed alcohol while underage in a public place.”
    Meanwhile, Weinman’s attorney, Stephen Dicht, said the young mother had been under a lot of stress since the incident and was feeling “banged up.” He continued to contend that Wildwood police responded with excessive force, and questioned the mayor’s earlier comments that a woman was harder than a man to subdue.
    “Thank God it wasn’t a black person,” Dicht said. “A black person wouldn’t have gotten out alive.”

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Dumb dumb was drinking underage with her child...and people still defend her...everyone is out to lunch lol I would be disappointed with police if they just gave her a warning...on what planet do you not get arrested while drinking underage with a child...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Dumb dumb was drinking underage with her child...and people still defend her...everyone is out to lunch lol I would be disappointed with police if they just gave her a warning...on what planet do you not get arrested while drinking underage with a child...
    Dude, the containers were not open. The breathalyzer came up blank. She was not drinking... at least not yet. So what was the pig arresting her for anyway? Bad language?

If you listen to the video close (with headphones on) she says the following near the end... "I'm not one of these niggas/ers and I won’t take it." Wow, she's a piece of work BUT still no reason for the pigs to escalate the situation.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Dude, the containers were not open. The breathalyzer came up blank. She was not drinking... at least not yet. So what was the pig arresting her for anyway? Bad language?

If you listen to the video close (with headphones on) she says the following near the end... "I'm not one of these niggas/ers and I won’t take it." Wow, she's a piece of work BUT still no reason for the pigs to escalate the situation.
    I don't know how they do it in new jersey but in texas if i was underage and in possession of alcohol on the beach with my child...id be lucky to just be able to pour it out...i certainly wouldn't be arguing, unless i just wanted to go to jail. I'd say she got what was coming to her, might have only extended the time before she kills someone, but hey thats better than nothing.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I don't know how they do it in new jersey but in texas if i was underage and in possession of alcohol on the beach with my child...id be lucky to just be able to pour it out...i certainly wouldn't be arguing, unless i just wanted to go to jail. I'd say she got what was coming to her, might have only extended the time before she kills someone, but hey thats better than nothing.
    Well, I don't think they found alcohol in her possession so...

What does having alcohol have to do with her killing someone? Huh?

NrmlCurvSurfr

Do you think that girl would make better decisions drunk? Im just running the numbers after gathering as much as i could from the footage. I wouldn't get in a car with her if she was sober haha...

Did her aunt ever show up and claim the beer?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I cant believe you guys are siding with the officer her, It doesnt matter her crime. Officer is weak a fuk not being able to restrain this woman. Excessive force for sure. Wrong is wrong.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

chick will sue and get millions and never have to work a day in her life have about 4 more kids and become addicted to drugs than lose all the millions and we will pay for her to be on welfare case closed

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If someone close to you was killed by an underage drunk driver and you found out that earlier in the day the cops approached that person about having alcohol, and instead of arresting them, did nothing and let them go about their business, my guess is that you would be pretty upset.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

The ONLY thing that you ever say to a cop is...
    "I want to call my lawyer."
    Ever...Period.

Shut up.
    Bite your tongue.
    Don't resist.
    Call your lawyer ASAP.

NrmlCurvSurfr

I honestly didnt follow up with this story. I see people blaming police for someone else's stupidity. Not saying they are all legit they are still people and you see how that's a recipe for failure at a fundamental level.

this girl appears to have been able to walk away, then she could have told her aunt that she doesn't feel comfortable watching the beer cooler underage with her child...problem solved..BUT, she decided to execute a kind of approach that the officers were more likely to find uncooperative. IF it gets to the point were cuff come out, you already lost the battle...but then you can handle it with the court like a sane person...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Actually she’s Jewish
    Good. Shoot her

NrmlCurvSurfr

^ also i don't know about the punches, officers might be at fault some too, but not before it got physical. Crazy kept fkn with the wrong animal and got stung....if the cops are guilty maybe they can both laugh about how their poor judgment landed them in jail...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Only at SBR will the weakest basement dwellers take to social media and applaud the beating of an unarmed 100lbs woman.

Love this place
    You are the only basement dweller here though. I would love to beat you. You fit right into the category you described to the t

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Typical black man response. We hate law enforcement because they only have to enforce us blacks.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If someone close to you was killed by an underage drunk driver and you found out that earlier in the day the cops approached that person about having alcohol, and instead of arresting them, did nothing and let them go about their business, my guess is that you would be pretty upset.
    I would be extremely upset. I put drunk driver up there with child molesters and rapist.. BUT, why are you assuming that she was drunk??? She was not. Which is why the officer was pissed off because he thought he caught her red handed with alcohol and that she was drinking. The breathalyzer showed that she was not. BUT, even if she was drunk, couldn't she get in a cab or have a friend drive her home? Why are we assuming that she was going to drive drunk?

I have no problem with someone drinking or getting high on weed AS LONG AS THEY DON'T COMMIT A CRIME OR HURT SOMEONE LIKE DRIVING A MOTOR VEHICLE. If they do, we should come down 10x as much as a normal crime IMO. If you are high and use a weapon, or drive a car like a weapon, we should bend your ass over backwards. But as long as you are chilling in your own house, not hurting anyone but yourself, who gives a shit?

A good cop surveys the situation and finds ways to de-escalate problems. They watch, observe, report... Not be dicks that start shit. Their job is not to harass people on the beach, taking random breath tests. You watch and see if she's actually drinking, you then wait for the person to do something stupid, like harass others or try to drive a car. Then you make a move. These pigs took things into their own hands, which is why they're suspended.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Typical black man response. We hate law enforcement because they only have to enforce us blacks.
    Seems to me that only black men get shot and killed in these same situations. You don't see the irony of a white female resisting arrests, running from the police and living to tell about it?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

IMO its pretty simple give the cop your name if you dont have anything to hide. was she in possession of alcohol underage, yes she was.
    was it against the law, yes it was. when he said to pour out the alcohol should she have? absolutely. if she did that then this would be a non
    issue. she caused a scene by getting loud and then walking away from the cops, yet its the cops fault all of this started??? her friend
    complied and walked away free as a bird by complying! if she has an issue ask the cop for his badge number and file a report against him. dont give me the bullshit about having to go file a report being out of the way, its a lot quicker than sitting in the station waiting to get booked and processed, then going to see the judge.

the only thing i see the cops did wrong was punch her. other than that the cop wasnt disrespectful or rude to her.

jjgold

Listen to authority

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You are the only basement dweller here though. I would love to beat you. You fit right into the category you described to the t
    Reported

First 12345 Last