Betpoints: 1120

Fk her

with the cop would’ve thrown a fkn elbow in there too

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

not even real cops

Cannon, Nillman and Jordan are seasonal cops. Earning just $10 an hour, NJ.com says, they’re called Class II officers who get the same training as police recruits. To qualify for the job they must be 18, have a high school diploma and pass a background check

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I'm not shedding any tears for that wench.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    not even real cops

Cannon, Nillman and Jordan are seasonal cops. Earning just $10 an hour, NJ.com says, they’re called Class II officers who get the same training as police recruits. To qualify for the job they must be 18, have a high school diploma and pass a background check
    Wow that is scary.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

I don't believe that the woman kicked the cops. They just threw her on the ground and her legs were moving around and one of her feet may have accidentally made contact with one of the police officers. The cop who beat her up was just using that as an excuse. It's amazing how many cops get away with criminal behaviour just because they're wearing a uniform.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    I don't believe that the woman kicked the cops. They just threw her on the ground and her legs were moving around and one of her feet may have accidentally made contact with one of the police officers. The cop who beat her up was just using that as an excuse. It's amazing how many cops get away with criminal behaviour just because they're wearing a uniform.
    Idiot! Resisting arrest is enough to take her down in whatever manner possible and subdue her till the cuffs are on. 100% legal.

I grew up in Jersey and one thing EVERYONE knew was that when a cop decided he had to put the cuffs on you, your only option was to put your hands behind your back and let him put the cuffs on. Anything else and you were going to get tackled and/or lumped up with the nightstick. I saw it happen way too many times to guys who thought they could talk their way out of being arrested, trying to dance around and not put your hands behind you. It never ends well. The fact that it's a 90 lb woman means nothing. Her big mistake was not responding Yes Sir and No Sir to every question from the officer. She chose...poorly.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Idiot! Resisting arrest is enough to take her down in whatever manner possible and subdue her till the cuffs are on. 100% legal.

I grew up in Jersey and one thing EVERYONE knew was that when a cop decided he had to put the cuffs on you, your only option was to put your hands behind your back and let him put the cuffs on. Anything else and you were going to get tackled and/or lumped up with the nightstick. I saw it happen way too many times to guys who thought they could talk their way out of being arrested, trying to dance around and not put your hands behind you. It never ends well. The fact that it's a 90 lb woman means nothing. Her big mistake was not responding Yes Sir and No Sir to every question from the officer. She chose...poorly.
    new rules after 9/11, the U S has always had the right to kill you, worldwide

now we have the right to kill you, and me too
    greatest country? I suppose, if the (m)asses say so

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Oh yeah... great logic.. America is a police state so get used to it???

Gfy

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Klem just take the comment from where it came from and move on

here's the link for all those who are in defense of this women....

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docket...R-0011038-2016

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Klem just take the comment from where it came from and move on

here's the link for all those who are in defense of this women....

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docket...R-0011038-2016
    hey bro i havent been around lately but ive missed seeing you as well

hope all is well

even though i will fukkin cuss you out asap

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    new rules after 9/11, the U S has always had the right to kill you, worldwide

now we have the right to kill you, and me too
    greatest country? I suppose, if the (m)asses say so
    Klem says if you cower down and beg for your life and lick the cops a-hole...you should be ok

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cops should get an award for this

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Get the fukk out of here with that bullshit. That pig had no basis to arrest her in the first fukkking place. You stupid bitches always side with under trained, piglets with a badge. You're too fukking dumb to know your rights in the first place. He arrested her because??? She didn't tell him her last name? WTF? Was he trying to date her? Do you dumb asses know that you "have the right to remain silent". You do not have to give up any information. Giving her a breathalyzer on the beach that she submitted to, is most likely illegal as well. These pigs fukked up. They kidnapped her while trying to arrest her, never read her her rights. If that was my daughter being hit like that, I would have shot up those pigs like bacon.

1 less dead swine pig.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cops should get an award for this
    [Sniffs bat, swims sway]

That's some pretty rudimentary trolling there.. might have worked 10 years ago

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It looks like the girl flouts the law regarding alcohol on the beach, keeping it out in the open, whether drinking it or not.

Then she screams that they are choking her, which would be very hard to do if anyone was actually choking her.

How do posters give the under trained rent a cops shit for something caused by a girl who doesn't know her rights and is willing to lie to and about the police to save her own ass?

Those blaming the rent-a-cops must not have watched the video.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

It looks like the girl flouts the law regarding alcohol on the beach, keeping it out in the open, whether drinking it or not.

Then she screams that they are choking her, which would be very hard to do if anyone was actually choking her.

How do posters give the under trained rent a cops shit for something caused by a girl who doesn't know her rights and is willing to lie to and about the police to save her own ass?

Those blaming the rent-a-cops must not have watched the video.
    what are her rights?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Get the fukk out of here with that bullshit. That pig had no basis to arrest her in the first fukkking place. You stupid bitches always side with under trained, piglets with a badge. You're too fukking dumb to know your rights in the first place. He arrested her because??? She didn't tell him her last name? WTF? Was he trying to date her? Do you dumb asses know that you "have the right to remain silent". You do not have to give up any information. Giving her a breathalyzer on the beach that she submitted to, is most likely illegal as well. These pigs fukked up. They kidnapped her while trying to arrest her, never read her her rights. If that was my daughter being hit like that, I would have shot up those pigs like bacon.

1 less dead swine pig.
    Macker sounds like you're lashing out here for some past transgressions......im sorry about that and your outlook on law enforcement.....your comments about the right to remain silent are AFTER you're arrested....had she not been a horses ass she would have been issued a warning......she doesn't appear to be smart enough to understand her constitutional rights how you've outlined them for her and only didn't want to give her last name because she's on reporting probation here in philly and had no permission to leave the state. Not sure how anyone can defend this girl but everyone is entitled to their opinion

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    what are her rights?
    That really doesn't matter, my point is that she doesn't know what her rights are.

The proof is that it's really more about what aren't her rights.

I don't think she has the "right" to have even unopened containers of alcohol on the beach...she doesn't know that by her own admission.

I don't think she has the right to withhold her identity when asked by law enforcement, unless there is no cause. From the video, there was cause as she was breaking alcohol laws on the beach.

She was knowingly violating probation while withholding information from the police.

She falsely and publicly accused the police officers of choking her while resisting arrest.

Maybe you could incorrectly argue some sort of freedom of speech but nobody, nobody, in any state of the union, has the right to resist being arrested. Nobody has the "right" to walk or run away from police officers trying to detain or even question you.

You have the right to ask if you are free to go, you do not have the right to just walk away.

There is a right stay silent and retain an attorney. She didn't exercise that right, perhaps because she didn't know her rights.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Only at SBR will the weakest basement dwellers take to social media and applaud the beating of an unarmed 100lbs woman.

Love this place
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Jayvegas420 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

jjgold

She spit on the cops also

Assault charges coming

She was 100000000000% wrong, cops were going to just write her a ticket if she gave them her name

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy or how much it weighs.

She attacked the cops and resisted arrest. Everyone so easy to judge a threat after the fact when the police are dealing with the violence and resistance real time.

What if she makes it to wherever she is going, say a car or wherever, then gets a gun?

Does her weight matter then? What if her friend has a gun? The cops are in the middle of a kicking and screaming resister and have to assume she's resisting for a reason and would resist at all costs; anything less is reckless and dangerous.

Give me a break judging an office who's being attacked by a resister, no matter the size of the attacker.

Remember the 12 year old pointing the toy gun at the cops? But he was just a kid? Right?

The cops don't give shit how much someone weighs and they shouldn't have to judge a threat based on that, especially in this day and age.

A lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on over what should have been a simple citation, but turned out to be a parole violator who didn't want to get caught.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

1 less dead swine pig.
    I got arrested twice for underage drinking. Yes that is right, arrested. Being on the beach doesn't change the laws.

The girl was already on probation for all kinds of shit like assault and burglary, which is why she didn't want to give her name.

Never read her her rights. I think that you've watched too many movies.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

No need to write a book on this.

It can be summed up in very few words.

She was wrong, but she shouldn’t have been punched in the back of the head.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    No need to write a book on this.

It can be summed up in very few words.

She was wrong, but she shouldn’t have been punched in the back of the head.
    I agree with this 100%. I blame the cop for stooping to her violent level and I blame the girl for starting the whole mess.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Not complying, evading, resisting, public disturbance, illegal drinking on the beach, spitting at an officer, public intoxication.. I say throw the book at her and hit her again until she shuts the hell up...

Cops were in the right, just doing their job..

However, should be able to get liquored up at the beach, crappy law.. I see nothing wrong with a few Corona's beach side..

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I agree with this 100%. I blame the cop for stooping to her violent level and I blame the girl for starting the whole mess.
    Her "violent level"? Yeah, she was scary.. To other girls, maybe..You know back in my day only faggs bashed women like this...There's only two things I'm living for, women and money, and I love them both. You Millennials are just flat-out gender fluid pussies, and you're not even ashamed of it- bashing the weakest amongst us..

A generation completely devoid of men..I hear it all the time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPUsQD...6CYtE&index=59

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Actually she’s Jewish
    Much, much worse
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mac4Lyfe

I got arrested twice for underage drinking. Yes that is right, arrested. Being on the beach doesn't change the laws.
    The girl was already on probation for all kinds of shit like assault and burglary, which is why she didn't want to give her name.Never read her her rights. I think that you've watched too many movies.
    (Note: I don't know all the facts because I have not reviewed it thoroughly and only saw the body cam). I don't care if she was on Mars. But, it appears that the officer had her breathe in a breathalyzer without probably cause. The alcohol was not open. It was sealed, so she did not violate any open container law. How did he know the drinks belonged to her? She could be holding it for an adult. So what reason did he have to ask for a breathalyzer? He had none but was fishing and harassing. Then after she breathed in the breathalyzer 2 times and nothing registered, he got upset. They both started arguing and he got more pissed because he was wrong for stopping her in the first place. Then she doesn't bow down to him, so he got a pig with a badge complex and said that he was going to "put her down", like an animal. He then chases her on the beach, body slams her and starts to beat on her. Pigs know no other way to interact with people but with brute dumb force. They get upset if you don't address them as Made Men. Good luck if you ever run into these fake cops. They have no business being in charge of anything, least of all the public's trust.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    Her "violent level"? Yeah, she was scary.. To other girls, maybe..You know back in my day only faggs bashed women like this...There's only two things I'm living for, women and money, and I love them both. You Millennials are just flat-out gender fluid pussies, and you're not even ashamed of it- bashing the weakest amongst us..

A generation completely devoid of men..I hear it all the time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPUsQD...6CYtE&index=59
    While I think the cops were absolute sissy's and I personally would never hit a chick like that, I will say this...

If chicks act the fool and wanna fight and act like a man and attack police or spit on police then they should expect to be hit like a man or even be tased...

People should just comply with police and this stuff will never happen.. If cops get out of line and over step the law then file a complaint.. Take down the badge number.. Record the actions.. Still you should cooperate...

jjgold

good job cops

Americans should be whipped when they do not comply

When mods tell you something you also comply..same exact thing

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not complying, evading, resisting, public disturbance, illegal drinking on the beach, spitting at an officer, public intoxication.. I say throw the book at her and hit her again until she shuts the hell up...

Cops were in the right, just doing their job..

However, should be able to get liquored up at the beach, crappy law.. I see nothing wrong with a few Corona's beach side..

You don't know history... all throughout history human beings have been oppressed one way or the other.. people died for your rights to be free and you're arguing for Less rights and Less freedoms- and that's the first time that's ever happened in human history... it's flat-out stupid..

You don't have to say a word to a cop..

"Papas please!"

There are plenty of fascist dictatorships in the world, maybe you should move there instead of trying to make this country into one?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave El Terrible 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

She started the whole mess? Huh? She was laying out on the beach minding her own damn business until an underage, under trained piglet had nothing better to do that day then to beat up a woman in front of her child. This piggie was the one disturbing the peace of everyone at the beach. These cities hire they young punks and give them a gun and a badge, then they are surprised when dumb shit happens and they are sued out the ass.

First 12345 Last