Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

after searching for a single redeeming quality that hiLIARy might possess for the better part of two years, on or off, I finally found one....

at least the smelly-boxxed (according to witness testimony cited below) seizing kunt LIKES EATING PUSSY.....

that's it... the only one.... every thing else about this seizing skank is bad.....

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

[QUOTE=vitterd;27738544]Remember when Repubs tried to say Hillary was dying. Lmao. Doing a book tour 2 years later.....In better health than McTrump. Idiots.[/

Humpty Dumpty had a rough trip in India Mush . She's doing great . LOL !

Auto Donk

[QUOTE=jt315;27738579]
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Remember when Repubs tried to say Hillary was dying. Lmao. Doing a book tour 2 years later.....In better health than McTrump. Idiots.[/

vitterd would clearly like to avoid the facts, like any other fukker that thinks cnn is anything but fake f'n news.....

here, we see the decrepit kunt takin' yet another spill in recent weeks:

bitch ate so much to quell depression after losing her ass in the election, she looks either 8 months pregnant or trying to do her "happy round-bellied buddah" statute impersonation....

what a fukkin kunt

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Been crumbling for a year and a half now. The real question is how you are holding up, vitt.
    Things will always be great for me. One of my best years yet.....the incompetence in the White House cannot change my success.

The trump administration because a bigger joke each day.....the only bigger joke in his brain washed, uneducated base. Scary stupid people.

vitterd

[QUOTE=jt315;27738579]
    Remember when Repubs tried to say Hillary was dying. Lmao. Doing a book tour 2 years later.....In better health than McTrump. Idiots.[/

I thought she was gonna die? Remember last month when trump false teeth started coming up during one of his lame speeches? He’s a fat orange pig.....keep sucking down those Big Macs tubby!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Madam President:

Madam Seizing Kunt is all this whore is, and ever was, fit to be.....

lock the fukkin kunt up

newsweek....

historic journey to the fukkin federal pen, more like it......

Tell it on the mountain DONKERS!!!! This about sums it all up...

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Things will always be great for me. One of my best years yet.....
    All the years on mom's couch kind of morph into one somewhat lonely, yet pleasant experience. All the cookies you can eat and no worries about money.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

vitterd

All the years on mom's couch kind of morph into one somewhat lonely, yet pleasant experience. All the cookies you can eat and no worries about money.
    No worries about money for a decade now. Nah....my moms couch was purchased by me....along with pretty much everything else in her house. Happy to do it for her. She worked hard her entire life. It would do you some good to be around people like that.....then your hero wouldn’t be some orange con man who files bankruptcy for a living.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

jt315

[QUOTE=vitterd;27738595]
    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post

I thought she was gonna die? Remember last month when trump false teeth started coming up during one of his lame speeches? He’s a fat orange pig.....keep sucking down those Big Macs tubby!!!
    Cankles did a great Humpty Dumpty impression in India . Stumbling down stairs and also falling and breaking her wrist in the hotel bathroom .
    She's in shape to sit on her fat ass with a mic in her hand complaining to sheep like yourself why she lost .

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Turn off Hannity and understand facts. Oh you’re a trump guy....those don’t matter. Carry on
    dont get facts get in your way cuck

vitterd

[QUOTE=jt315;27738692]
    Cankles did a great Humpty Dumpty impression in India . Stumbling down stairs and breaking her wrist in her hotel .
    She's in shape to sit on her fat ass with a mic in her hand complaining to sheep like yourself why she lost .
    She will out live the bankrupt orange con man. Oh look an old lady fell....she’s dying. But a guy who doesn’t believe in exercise and eats garbage is in great health. Just ask that great white house “doctor”. Wonder how he got that nice promotion. Donnie came in 1 pound under being obese ....lmao. Yeah, he’s in good health and you’re not a ghost troll!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    dont get facts get in your way cuck
    Uranium one. Lmao. Only 9 different agencies signed off on that but I’m sure it was a Hillary back room deal. You Fox News Repubs are mental

Total idiot.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    BUT, from various witness accounts over a period of years, I Can ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE THAT YOUR VAGINA SMELLS FAR WORSE AND ROTTEN, YOU SEIZING FUKKIN' WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump keeps getting stronger and stronger

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Looks like many of the Right Wing Whackos are having a major meltdown over Hillary today.....Hillary and Bill live between their ears along with a bowl full of FRUITLOOPS......All they can do is talk about Hillary..Hillary...Hillary...Very Comical.. They can't defend Douchebag Don because he's such a pri*ck to Americans ans most of them are the low information ignorant type. Cowards to...

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Hey what's with photochopping the photo about....Melania was smiling so nice because she didn't have to put up with her azz-hole husband...She looked so happy for a change and you went and *ucked it up..

jt315

[QUOTE=vitterd;27738704]

She will out live the bankrupt orange con man. Oh look an old lady fell....she’s dying. But a guy who doesn’t believe in exercise and eats garbage is in great health. Just ask that great white house “doctor”. Wonder how he got that nice promotion. Donnie came in 1 pound under being obese ....lmao. Yeah, he’s in good health and you’re not a ghost troll!!
    She's losing it physically and mentally . What an embarrassment . Someone you can relate to Mush .

vitterd

[QUOTE=jt315;27738757]

She's losing it physically and mentally . What an embarrassment . Someone you can relate to Mush .
    Donnie uses ghosts like David Dennison and John Barron. Lmao. Just like you!!!

You site hop all day looking for me.....she’s been First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State....but I’m sure you’re a more productive member of society. Just stay on the mat and find your teeth loser Lenbo.

rkelly110

BUT, from various witness accounts over a period of years, I Can ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE THAT YOUR VAGINA SMELLS FAR WORSE AND ROTTEN, YOU SEIZING FUKKIN' WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

jt315

[QUOTE=vitterd;27738767]

Donnie uses ghosts like David Dennison and John Barron. Lmao. Just like you!!!

You site hop all day looking for me.....she’s been First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State....but I’m sure you’re a more productive member of society. Just stay on the mat and find your teeth loser Lenbo.
    Says a stay at home loser who claims to have won 1.8 million on a poker heater .
    LMAO !
    Keep drinking the Kool Aid Mush .

vitterd

[QUOTE=jt315;27738776]

Says a stay at home loser who claims to have won 1.8 million on a poker heater .
    LMAO !
    Keep drinking the Kool Aid Mush .
    I’ve done more for society today than you’ve done you’re entire life. You’re broke, you’re a known troll, you are obsessed with me......you live for me.

Still trying the poker thing and still laughing at your own posts!!! Keep trying Lenbo!!!!

jt315

[QUOTE=vitterd;27738782]

I’ve done more for society today than you’ve done you’re entire life. You’re broke, you’re a known troll, you are obsessed with me......you live for me.

Still trying the poker thing and still laughing at your own posts!!! Keep trying Lenbo!!!!
    Your contribution to society is sitting on your fat lazy ass posting all day.
    They call you Poker Fraud for a reason .

vitterd

[QUOTE=jt315;27738801]

Your contribution to society is sitting on your fat lazy ass posting all day.
    They call you Poker Fraud for a reason .
    There is no “they”.....you and BAS both weigh combined over 700 pounds. Neither of you leave your homes( other than to go to Wendy’s)

You have 30 names at 4 sites and all of them are obsessed with vitterd. Think about that.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Looks like many of the Right Wing Whackos are having a major meltdown over Hillary today.....Hillary and Bill live between their ears along with a bowl full of FRUITLOOPS......All they can do is talk about Hillary..Hillary...Hillary...Very Comical.. They can't defend Douchebag Don because he's such a pri*ck to Americans ans most of them are the low information ignorant type. Cowards to...
    no, you just fail to realize that our sentiment is no matter how bad President Hump fuks up, he's still 100x better than this piece of shit:

WE HAVE THE ULTIMATE "TRUMP" CARD.......

YEP, THIS IS IT:

rkelly110

[QUOTE=vitterd;27738818]
    There is no “they”.....you and BAS both weigh combined over 700 pounds. Neither of you leave your homes( other than to go to Wendy’s)

You have 30 names at 4 sites and all of them are obsessed with vitterd. Think about that.
    Mickey D's now. Might've been wendy's before, but now their hero goes there. I'm sure they graduated to well done steaks with ketchup and use a knife and fork for pizza.

rkelly110

HockeyRocks

no, you just fail to realize that our sentiment is no matter how bad President Hump fuks up, he's still 100x better than this piece of shit:

WE HAVE THE ULTIMATE "TRUMP" CARD.......

YEP, THIS IS IT:

No matter what Donk, those are still FRUITLOOPS Falling from your ears....

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Man you'd think someone would straignting out G HW Bush's tie there. Probably the last photo he'll take w/ living presidents.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    No matter what Donk, those are still FRUITLOOPS Falling from your ears....
    and for your information, the only thing that falls from my ears is crusted pussy juice the morning after a night where I laid back and let my wife ride my face to five or six full bore "gushing" orgasms, such that the "gush" obviously flowed down my face pooled in my ears and "crusted up" after I finally went to sleep....

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

No worries about money for a decade now. Nah....my moms couch was purchased by me....along with pretty much everything else in her house.
    Maybe it's time to spring for a Serta Perfect Sleeper. My back has been killing me.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Maybe it's time to spring for a Serta Perfect Sleeper. My back has been killing me.
    niiiice

kid couldn't afford a police auction twin mattress from a whore house
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and jt315

Auto Donk

lol....

first thing on sbr all day that's actually made me laugh

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Vit batting over 975 in this thread.

First 1234567 ... Last